Has the Wi been on a drought?

• 144 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#51 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Uptown"]The Wii has had only one game score 8.0+ since November 19th...I pointed this out 2 days ago and sheep blew it off like it was nothing....probably because this board carries more of them than Sony Cows.AvinashTyagi

So, there is something wrong with playing fun, moderately scoring games?

MotorStorm is bashed all the time so...yep.

Because Motorstorm was hyped AAA

It was hyped AA actually...just like SSX Blur. Just like Sonic. But Alas!

No after E3 it was originally hyped AAA, then when it got close to release the cows Hyped it down to AA to try and save themselves

Oh you mean E3 2005. The official hype thread was AA. Period. End of discussion. Even Casey would account for that.

Ok if you say so, but Sheep never overhyped Sonic or those other games, we expected them to get A ratings

I thought the official Blur hype thread was AA but I may be wrong.
Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts
[QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?stilfro

Wii has exclusive AAA, PS3 only has a port

Exclusive? Twilight Princess is also on the Gamcube. You can play the Wii's AAA title for 100 plus 50 for the game. Thats a hundred less then a Wii.

Not what I would call exclusive.

It's WarioWare buddy. Not Zelda.

Bah...I'd rather not bring up warioware as "an awesome AAA exclusive."

Its AAA...but its not...awesome... 

Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
the 360 just got Crackdown and Earth Defence Force along with SOTNRaider4Life81
So the 360 isn't in a drought because it got two A games and a downloadable AA version of an old game? Okay, by that logic, the Wii isn't in a drought. It just got Sonic, SSX Blur, and Ocarina of Time.
It was hyped AA actually...just like SSX Blur. Just like Sonic. But Alas! Uptown
But Alas, he knows not what he speaks of. Sonic was hyped A and got A. As for SSX, was there even an official hype thread for it?
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 Uptown
Member since 2002 • 10348 Posts
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Uptown"]The Wii has had only one game score 8.0+ since November 19th...I pointed this out 2 days ago and sheep blew it off like it was nothing....probably because this board carries more of them than Sony Cows.AvinashTyagi

No after E3 it was originally hyped AAA, then when it got close to release the cows Hyped it down to AA to try and save themselves

Oh you mean E3 2005. The official hype thread was AA. Period. End of discussion. Even Casey would account for that.

Ok if you say so, but Sheep never overhyped Sonic or those other games, we expected them to get A ratings

OH PLEASE....SSX Blur was hyped AA and you know it.  And Sonic Wii was touted as potentially the "Sonic to bring sonic back to life".... 

AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 AvinashTyagi
Member since 2005 • 4433 Posts
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Uptown"]The Wii has had only one game score 8.0+ since November 19th...I pointed this out 2 days ago and sheep blew it off like it was nothing....probably because this board carries more of them than Sony Cows.nintendofreak_2

I thought the official Blur hype thread was AA but I may be wrong.

I never saw any AA hype, I saw only A
Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Uptown"]The Wii has had only one game score 8.0+ since November 19th...I pointed this out 2 days ago and sheep blew it off like it was nothing....probably because this board carries more of them than Sony Cows.Uptown

Yeah sheeped hyped Blur and Sonc as AA. They scored A.

Thats worthy of ownage.  

AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 AvinashTyagi
[QUOTE="stilfro"][QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?Bread_or_Decide

Exclusive? Twilight Princess is also on the Gamcube. You can play the Wii's AAA title for 100 plus 50 for the game. Thats a hundred less then a Wii.

It's WarioWare buddy. Not Zelda.

Bah...I'd rather not bring up warioware as "an awesome AAA exclusive."

Its AAA...but its not...awesome... 

Only in your opinion
shadow_lord_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#58 shadow_lord_11
Member since 2004 • 20792 Posts

"Your logic is so horrible.

point blank, you are sayign that you rather have 6 good games, instead of 15 good games.

Your arguement doesnt hold any water at all. 15 AA games> 1 AAA (9.0 barely AAA anyway) and 5 AA games.

i cant believe your even trying to make this arguement. you lose. "

Yes, here's why my logical applies

If i buy a 360... the ps3 has THREE exclusives that scored higher than A

i'd rather pay less, and have double that amount of exclusives... sorry

it has to do with buying a console with THREE EXCLUSIVE GAMES for 600$...

and to top things off , you're COMPLETELY ignoring my points about 3rd party support...

do you REALLY think you can defend a ps3 with only THREE exclusives? and ONE superior multiplat? why wouldnt ANYONE in their right mind just buy a 360 right now... and this isn't coming from a lemming OR a sheep(ive never owned any nintendo consoles before)

voxware00

so basically, your defending the wii based on the success of the 360?

seriously, gtfo you have like no arguement at this point.

congratulations. you have somehow managed to change your arguement from "but but 6 good games are better than 15 good games" to "but but, 360 is a better system than ps3"

you FAIL at this debate. i hereby announce your defeat. Be gone, your logic is putrid.  

AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 AvinashTyagi

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Uptown"]The Wii has had only one game score 8.0+ since November 19th...I pointed this out 2 days ago and sheep blew it off like it was nothing....probably because this board carries more of them than Sony Cows.Bread_or_Decide

Thats worthy of ownage.  

Link to this so called Hype?
voxware00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 voxware00
Member since 2004 • 5018 Posts
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Uptown"]The Wii has had only one game score 8.0+ since November 19th...I pointed this out 2 days ago and sheep blew it off like it was nothing....probably because this board carries more of them than Sony Cows.Uptown

OH PLEASE....SSX Blur was hyped AA and you know it. And Sonic Wii was touted as potentially the "Sonic to bring sonic back to life"....

even if we count sonic as a flop

if we consider it a multiplat, it still did way better than the superior graphics versions...

it's like madden... kind've proving you don't need the best hardware to have the better scoring multiplat

anyways, that's all i hyped it... better than the 360/ps3 version.. never actually determined whether it'd get A or AA

"so basically, your defending the wii based on the success of the 360?

seriously, gtfo you have like no arguement at this point. "

why is this guy missing the point every time... is he just in denial?

i'm defending the wii based on EXCLUSIVES... something it has more of than the ps3..

same for multiplats that did better than both the 360/ps3 version (not more superior multiplats than 360, just the ps3)

and you still have yet to argue anything about 3rd parties and original 3rd party IPs...

you think I have no arguement? you're bragging about having a bunch of multiplats that scored better on 360...

Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Hoffgod

Thats worthy of ownage.  

Bread_or_Decide
There's ownage here, but it's more of the "self" variety. Official Sonic and the Secret Rings Hype Thread. Officially hyped A.
xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 xxThyLordxx
Member since 2007 • 3200 Posts
you think.
AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 AvinashTyagi

OH PLEASE....SSX Blur was hyped AA and you know it.  And Sonic Wii was touted as potentially the "Sonic to bring sonic back to life".... 

Ah but where was the AA hype? All I see is that people expected it to score better than 360/Ps3 version and it did
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Uptown

sheep only see what they want to see apparently......

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25402429

good game 

ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ragrdoll21
Member since 2006 • 6048 Posts
It's a Nintendo console right?
datret

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#67 datret
Member since 2005 • 7789 Posts

It seems ur trolling so ill u own quick and painless....

every console has a drought...360 had one for months, Ps3's is just awful now...

the wii had a AAA before the ps3 regradless if it wasnt a multiplat... the wii has an exclusive AAA.

JustAGamer01
Since when was the PS3 having a drought? I wouldn't call a 9.5 game a drought.
AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 AvinashTyagi
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?Uptown

since when are ports made to make the game worse? you act like ports automatically make the game fail 5/10

Everyone who wanted it played it already elsewhere, Wii's AAA is exclusive

WHile you can debate this exlucisve, non exclusive garbage......theres one thing thats for certain.....1 year old port of Oblivion > WarioWare. You cant just assume everyone has played it. Im sure people are playing Oblivion on PS3 right now that dont own an Xbox 360 or higher-end PC...and Oblivion is just a better game, period. Everyone knows WW was overrated on this site.

Just like LoZ: TP was underrated on this site? Sheep can't win here.

The cows and Lemmings are scared of the Wii, so they lash out at it by calling it overrated and calling its games overrated, they're a dying breed

your doing the same thing to the PS3

No what i'm doing to the PS3 is laughing at someone who deserves to suffer, its like when the villian dies in a movie, you feel happy :P

Im quite enjoying my PS3....I feel sorry for you not having enough money to throw away on one.  I own all 3.  Some people are so bitter over their funds....and even if you dont want one.  Doesnt mean it wasnt a worthy purchase for me.  Currently the PS3 is doing EVERYTHING better than the Wii....with the exception of overall sales thus far.  Multimedia, Graphics, AI, Sound, Features, Disc Formats, Online Network.......the only upper hand the Wii has is sales...which dont directly affect me, and probably having rumble in the controller.....the games themselves are entirely debateable.....but if you want to go by scores.... Wii: 1 AAA, 5 AA in 48 Games. PS3: 1 AAA, 14 AA in 29 Games. 

Just proves Wii is getting more games, And I have plenty of Money I just prefer to spend my money on other stuff
Raider4Life81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Raider4Life81
Member since 2007 • 196 Posts

sheep only see what they want to see apparently......

good game 

Uptown
agreed
wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 wavebrid
Member since 2006 • 8204 Posts

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?Bread_or_Decide

and this what i call a fanboy :|

its on Nitnendo console = exclsvie to fanbase

you cant get on ps3,ps2,psp,360,ds etc...

Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Uptown
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?AvinashTyagi

since when are ports made to make the game worse? you act like ports automatically make the game fail 5/10

WHile you can debate this exlucisve, non exclusive garbage......theres one thing thats for certain.....1 year old port of Oblivion > WarioWare. You cant just assume everyone has played it. Im sure people are playing Oblivion on PS3 right now that dont own an Xbox 360 or higher-end PC...and Oblivion is just a better game, period. Everyone knows WW was overrated on this site.

The cows and Lemmings are scared of the Wii, so they lash out at it by calling it overrated and calling its games overrated, they're a dying breed

No what i'm doing to the PS3 is laughing at someone who deserves to suffer, its like when the villian dies in a movie, you feel happy :P

Im quite enjoying my PS3....I feel sorry for you not having enough money to throw away on one. I own all 3. Some people are so bitter over their funds....and even if you dont want one. Doesnt mean it wasnt a worthy purchase for me. Currently the PS3 is doing EVERYTHING better than the Wii....with the exception of overall sales thus far. Multimedia, Graphics, AI, Sound, Features, Disc Formats, Online Network.......the only upper hand the Wii has is sales...which dont directly affect me, and probably having rumble in the controller.....the games themselves are entirely debateable.....but if you want to go by scores.... Wii: 1 AAA, 5 AA in 48 Games. PS3: 1 AAA, 14 AA in 29 Games.

Just proves Wii is getting more games, And I have plenty of Money I just prefer to spend my money on other stuff

EDIT* More PS2 games. 

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 wavebrid
[QUOTE="JustAGamer01"]

every console has a drought...360 had one for months, Ps3's is just awful now...

the wii had a AAA before the ps3 regradless if it wasnt a multiplat... the wii has an exclusive AAA.

datret

so scoring now means games are dryouths? wtf..

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 wavebrid
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?Uptown

Im quite enjoying my PS3....I feel sorry for you not having enough money to throw away on one. I own all 3. Some people are so bitter over their funds....and even if you dont want one. Doesnt mean it wasnt a worthy purchase for me. Currently the PS3 is doing EVERYTHING better than the Wii....with the exception of overall sales thus far. Multimedia, Graphics, AI, Sound, Features, Disc Formats, Online Network.......the only upper hand the Wii has is sales...which dont directly affect me, and probably having rumble in the controller.....the games themselves are entirely debateable.....but if you want to go by scores.... Wii: 1 AAA, 5 AA in 48 Games. PS3: 1 AAA, 14 AA in 29 Games.

EDIT* More PS2 games. 

manhunt 2 develope same two diffrent stupid NOT A PORT

scare face oh big woopie deal...

no more heros was on ps2 :o ... rewii.... sadness.... hmmm 

Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Uptown
[QUOTE="datret"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"]

wavebrid

well if every game scores crappy....are you gonna buy one just to say you bought a new game that was released? Crappy games and nothing else = drought in my book 

Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Uptown
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?wavebrid

EDIT* More PS2 games.

keep telling yourself that..and are you calling me "stupid" ?

AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 AvinashTyagi
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

EDIT* More PS2 games. 

Meh, they still sell, and slaes lead to more dev support
wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 wavebrid
[QUOTE="wavebrid"][QUOTE="datret"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"]

Uptown

well if every game scores crappy....are you gonna buy one just to say you bought a new game that was released? Crappy games and nothing else = drought in my book 

so you buy games base on score :|

crappy games you dont even on a damm wii and most of the games arent out yet. better than the crappy ps3 launch...

and ports its getting

Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Uptown
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?AvinashTyagi

EDIT* More PS2 games.

Now ive seen it all. 

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 wavebrid
[QUOTE="wavebrid"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

EDIT* More PS2 games.

keep telling yourself that..and are you calling me "stupid" ?

what im wrong :roll: manhunt 2 is devleoping by two diffrent devleopers fact is a fact and when did i call you stupid?

Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Uptown
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="wavebrid"][QUOTE="datret"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"]

wavebrid

crappy games you dont even on a damm wii and most of the games arent out yet. better than the crappy ps3 launch...

and ports its getting

First of all....Your english is bad. Secondly, why be on a gaming review sites boards if you dont care about scores and reviews? 

AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 AvinashTyagi
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

EDIT* More PS2 games.

Now ive seen it all. 

what? You don't agree that the PS2 had the biggest library last gen because of the highest sales?
shadow_lord_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 shadow_lord_11
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="wavebrid"][QUOTE="datret"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"]

wavebrid

and ports its getting

Whats wrong with the ports it getting?

one of those ports crushes any game seen on the wii by a large margin. :| 

AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 AvinashTyagi
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

EDIT* More PS2 games.

Now ive seen it all.

what? You don't agree that the PS2 had the biggest library last gen because of the highest sales?

but those PS2 games were acceptable on the PS2 in 2002....not acceptable ports in 2007......are you really trying to defend this? 

I'm not buying them, but if they lead to more dev support on the Wii i'm not against it
wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 wavebrid
[

First of all....Your english is bad. Secondly, why be on a gaming review sites boards if you dont care about scores and reviews? 

so now your making fun of english nice avoding the topic and point.  i dont go by reviews :|   i go by my taste why cant i psot news and talk to firends here i got ?  i dont hae someone telling me that i need to go by gears of war since it scored high ...

thats someone Opioion and not a fact he like that game just beacsue he like dosent mean i will.

Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Silvereign
Member since 2006 • 3006 Posts

JustAGamer01

PS3 was awful but now it has more games then the Wii. THe wii still has last gen looking games. 

PS3 has some more AAA potential multiplat titles heading this way in this upcomming two months. 

The Wii still doesn't have an AAA third party game. 

Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Uptown
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

EDIT* More PS2 games.

Now ive seen it all.

but those PS2 games were acceptable on the PS2 in 2002....not acceptable ports in 2007......are you really trying to defend this?

I'm not buying them, but if they lead to more dev support on the Wii i'm not against it

earlier you said these PS2 ports "sell"....then you go onto say you're not buying them. Regardless, even if they DO sell on the Wii....it only shows devs that the Wii is nothing but a cash cow on last gen software and they will continue to port titles from last gen and regurgitate last-gen game engines. 

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 wavebrid
[QUOTE="JustAGamer01"]

Silvereign

PS3 was awful but now it has more games then the Wii. THe wii still has last gen looking games. 

PS3 has some more AAA potential multiplat titles heading this way in this upcomming two months. 

so grpachis define next gen :|

well 360 has more games than ps3

same dose the wii

so what atleast it wasnt A PORT

AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 AvinashTyagi
[QUOTE="JustAGamer01"]

Silvereign

Yup Wii just has AAA, exclusives coming
AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 AvinashTyagi
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

EDIT* More PS2 games.

Now ive seen it all.

earlier you said these PS2 ports "sell"....then you go onto say you're not buying them. Regardless, even if they DO sell on the Wii....it only shows devs that the Wii is nothing but a cash cow on last gen software and they will continue to port titles from last gen and regurgitate last-gen game engines. 

I'm not the only one buying the Wii, a huge pool of casuals who will buy it are out there
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Uptown
[

wavebrid

so now your making fun of english nice avoding the topic and point. i dont go by reviews :| i go by my taste why cant i psot news and talk to firends here i got ? i dont hae someone telling me that i need to go by gears of war since it scored high ...

thats someone Opioion and not a fact he like that game just beacsue he like dosent mean i will.

not making "fun" of your english....im merely telling you your sentences are incoherent. 

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 wavebrid

"earlier you said these PS2 ports "sell"....then you go onto say you're not buying them. Regardless, even if they DO sell on the Wii....it only shows devs that the Wii is nothing but a cash cow on last gen software and they will continue to port titles from last gen and regurgitate last-gen game engines. "

you see a simmliar game that you never played on ps2 they will by it on wii...

thats the most bais statmenet ever heard from you

shadow_lord_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 shadow_lord_11
[QUOTE="Silvereign"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"]

wavebrid

same dose the wii

Graphics have ALWAYS DEFINED NEXT GEN SHEEP.

and whats wrong with a 9.5 port? its much better than a 9.0 party game :roll:

seriously, you guys make it to easy.  

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 wavebrid
[QUOTE="wavebrid"][

Uptown

so now your making fun of english nice avoding the topic and point. i dont go by reviews :| i go by my taste why cant i psot news and talk to firends here i got ? i dont hae someone telling me that i need to go by gears of war since it scored high ...

not making "fun" of your english....im merely telling you your sentences are incoherent. 

i am still watting for you to prove me wrong about manhunt 2.....

Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Uptown
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

EDIT* More PS2 games.

Now ive seen it all.

I'm not the only one buying the Wii, a huge pool of casuals who will buy it are out there

so this justifies the amount of PS2 titles coming to the Wii?  You're supposed  to settle for less automatically and then compare those games to PS3/360 and claim victory with quality software?  Is anyone else confused here or is it just me 

Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Hoffgod

Uptown
Have you ever played some of the games from 2000 and early 2001 that were on the PS2? Fantavision? Oni? Gungriffon Blaze? The Bouncer? Unison? They pale in comparison to games that would come later. The truly great games didn't start hitting until late 2001 when Devil May Cry, GTA 3, Ace Combat 4, Final Fantasy X, ICO, Jak & Daxter, and MGS 2 hit. Now look at the Wii. Some great games early on, but most games don't quite feel complete. But this fall and winter a killer lineup is assembling...
wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 wavebrid
[QUOTE="wavebrid"][QUOTE="Silvereign"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"]

shadow_lord_11

same dose the wii

Graphics have ALWAYS DEFINED NEXT GEN SHEEP.

and whats wrong with a 9.5 port? its much better than a 9.0 party game :roll:

seriously, you guys make it to easy.  

seriously grapchsi dont = next gen

you do understand what next gen means? applenty not

and whats wrong with a party game being 9.0? :roll:

a port is i can get the game  on a better system  than wasting 600.00 on a ps3

get it for 360 and i could of played so long ago too....

Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Silvereign
Member since 2006 • 3006 Posts
[QUOTE="Uptown"]

Motorstorm was hyped mid AA but it still flopped sort of like SSx Blur, Red Steel and Twilight Princess.

Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Uptown
[QUOTE="Uptown"]

Hoffgod

Have you ever played some of the games from 2000 and early 2001 that were on the PS2? Fantavision? Oni? Gungriffon Blaze? The Bouncer? Unison? They pale in comparison to games that would come later. The truly great games didn't start hitting until late 2001 when Devil May Cry, GTA 3, Ace Combat 4, Final Fantasy X, ICO, Jak & Daxter, and MGS 2 hit. Now look at the Wii. Some great games early on, but most games don't quite feel complete. But this fall and winter a killer lineup is assembling...

I understand that...coming from you, a guy that hyped SSX Blur AA....but anyways, Wii hardware is not hard to develop for like the PS2 was. The learning curve is not there on the Wii...its NEARLY the same tried and true hardware from the GameCube/Xbox era. Are you also saying the PS3 isnt going to have any good games a year into its life cycle? Cuz hardware wise, PS3 has a larger learning curve than the Wii. hands down.