Happy Gimmicks that never took flight Day: POWAH OF THE CLOUDS

• 101 results
daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Happy Gimmicks that never took flight Day: POWAH OF THE CLOUDS (14 votes)

Is the POWAH OF THE CLOUDS tech for the next GEN console? 14%
Was the POWAH OF THE CLOUDS murdered and MS haven't found the suspect yet? 86%

As you all know , back in 2014 MS showed to the world of their POWAH OF THE CLOUDS Agenda, that never took flight. MS promised their fans that their xb1 would have the POWAH of 3-4 xb1's once the POWAH OF THE CLOUDS kicked in yo, via internet.

So us NON MS FANS know that any decent person that has some basic form of common sense argued the lemmings that the POWAH OF THE CLOUDS was just a gimmick and that they shouldn't put their hopes into a tech that isn't ready for prime time, but as you all know, MS fans drank the kool aid and have been waiting for the last 4-5 years for the POWAH OF THE CLOUDS to kick in yo.

So here are some videos I found from MS fans being very delusional to NON MS fans Stating that the POWAH OF THE CLOUDS was bound to fail, but lets start off with a MS video explaining the POWAH OF THE CLOUDS to their viewers.

• 
HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#101 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

@quadknight: 'what has Azure done for gaming?'.

Apparently developers use it to speed development or something. I think I read that a while back.

I will say that, as time goes on, and more and more people get faster, more reliable and more responsive broadband, everyone will start using it in new ways.

So I think that maybe in terms of physics, it's not over, maybe just before their time. Especially with Sony and MS choosing shit cpus, I have to imagine there'll have to be some new ideas. While everyone is trying to push 4k, no one will be offloading physics to the gpu.

Just thoughts. Who knows.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102  Edited By rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:
@Archangel3371 said:

Meh. I’m really not too fussed about this myself. If they do manage to do some cool stuff with the cloud for Crackdown 3 then that’ll be cool. If not then it’s no big deal. I’m really not going to lose any sleep over it myself.

but microsoft hyped it up to be the end all be all

at e3 they said it was more powerful 3 titans in sli

this was huge hype and excitement from microsoft if this fails thats fucked up cuz of what they promised

Ubisoft has been using Microsoft’s Azure cloud services across PC, Xbox, and PS4 with Rainbow Six: Siege recently, and even the mobile game Black Desert uses Azure virtual machines and databases. Microsoft wants more and more game developers to use its cloud, especially as games become more connected across devices for their multiplayer experiences.

Looks like MS is just getting started.