Happy Gimmicks that never took flight Day: POWAH OF THE CLOUDS

• 101 results
daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Happy Gimmicks that never took flight Day: POWAH OF THE CLOUDS (14 votes)

Is the POWAH OF THE CLOUDS tech for the next GEN console? 14%
Was the POWAH OF THE CLOUDS murdered and MS haven't found the suspect yet? 86%

As you all know , back in 2014 MS showed to the world of their POWAH OF THE CLOUDS Agenda, that never took flight. MS promised their fans that their xb1 would have the POWAH of 3-4 xb1's once the POWAH OF THE CLOUDS kicked in yo, via internet.

So us NON MS FANS know that any decent person that has some basic form of common sense argued the lemmings that the POWAH OF THE CLOUDS was just a gimmick and that they shouldn't put their hopes into a tech that isn't ready for prime time, but as you all know, MS fans drank the kool aid and have been waiting for the last 4-5 years for the POWAH OF THE CLOUDS to kick in yo.

So here are some videos I found from MS fans being very delusional to NON MS fans Stating that the POWAH OF THE CLOUDS was bound to fail, but lets start off with a MS video explaining the POWAH OF THE CLOUDS to their viewers.

• 
Avatar image for blueberry_bandit
Blueberry_Bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#51 Blueberry_Bandit
Member since 2017 • 891 Posts
@boycie said:

PSVR - Never really took off and barely gets a mention now.

Sony never expected it to take off. No one did, except the media which caused hype levels to get too high. This is how all technology works, gen 1 is for enthusiasts only.

Gen 2 is where it gets much bigger.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44463 Posts

@ProtossRushX: Well regardless of how they hyped it up it’s really not going to be a big deal to me if it doesn’t come to fruition.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

PSVR

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#54 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@quadknight said:
@Xabiss said:
@davillain- said:

Did the POWAH OF THE CLOUD actually released at all?

@boycie said:

PSVR is of course the only console VR device available and not just this console VR but the rest of all VR devices are still in the early stage of ever becoming a hit. Give it time, I went to see all VR do well :)

@quadknight said:

? "Power of teh Cloud"

You do understand the cloud is Azure, it is released, and makes Microsoft a shit ton of money right now. So yes Azure (cloud power) is released and it is making Microsoft a metric shit ton of money, but fanboy away. I would put money that Azure is making Microsoft more money then PSVR is for Sony. :P

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/27/microsoft-azure-growing-faster-than-aws-google-cloud-behind.html

? What has Azure done for Xbox gaming?

"Power of teh clouds" ????

Drivatars and Titanfall one used those servers I thought.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#55 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@darkrecon6opt said:

That 1080p makes u a better gamer until the narrative changed that was sonys gimmick

Well said and so true

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:

It makes no difference if it's used as a USB flash drive, for server logic or some small shit like that.

IT'S BEING USED and has such has TAKEN FLIGHT so this thread is epic fail.

If the OP had said the cloud hasn't been used for advanced AI, Physics or any of the fancy shit Microsoft promised he would of had a point, but he didn't.....he used the term 'cloud' in general passing hoping to drive some obsessive Microsoft lovers to get a hard-on......and it worked.

I don't care if it's being used to cure cancer, it's worthless for gaming.

It's a total gimmick and doesn't beef up the Xbone's computational power in any meaningful way. We're still waiting for Crackhead 3's use of it 4 years later ?.

What the OP said is meaningless to me, it's a total gimmick and you should accept this fact instead of damage controlling like an idiot.

Where did I say it's not a gimmick? Or is that something you've just decided to make up to deflect from you being wrong?

Nah, you’re damage controlling here and saying it’s being used as promised because they are using it as a storage device even though it already existed as a storage medium before the Xbone was launched. You’re damage controlling like an idiot. In terms of it ”taking flight” like MS promised it would be for the Xbone it has exploded on the runway ?.

Oh...so I didn't say it wasn't a gimmick hence your decently sized deflection post because you're not able to point it out...

And now you're claiming I'm saying it's being used as promised......can you please point out where I said that also...

I'm still waiting @quadknight and you've been online and posting in other threads after I called you out on making this bull shit.

I'm assuming because you've conveniently not replied to this that it's you admitting you're a clown who was chatting shit and making stuff up.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@scatteh316: Go and take your meds you deranged clown and stop making an idiot of yourself on this forum. Aren't you tired of embarrassing yourself?

One would think you would go into hiding after you were completely owned in your own thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Its funny when quack gets owned by lems, but its even funnier when he gets owned by a fellow cow LMFAO.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 QuadKnight

@i_p_daily said:

Its funny when quack gets owned by lems, but its even funnier when he gets owned by a fellow cow LMFAO.

Dude isn't a cow he's an idiot and a fakeboy, and it takes an idiot to agree with another idiot so I'm not surprised you agree with him.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 scatteh316

@quadknight said:

@scatteh316: Go and take your meds you deranged clown and stop making an idiot of yourself on this forum. Aren't you tired of embarrassing yourself?

One would think you would go into hiding after you were completely owned in your own thread.

Oh look.....DEFLECTION AT IT'S FINEST........ Could it be any more obvious you we're made to look like a clown for chatting shit and are now trying to change the topic

Sweet victory...

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By QuadKnight

@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:

Oh look.....DEFLECTION AT IT'S FINEST........ Could it be any more obvious you we're made to look like a clown for chatting shit and are now trying to change the topic

Sweet victory...

If by "victory" you mean fallen on your face and defecated all over yourself in this thread lol

You keep posting the lame gif that pedro and his three stooges post.

I'm starting to think a lem has hacked this account. What have you done with the real @scatteh316?

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By scatteh316

@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:

Sweet victory...

If by "victory" you mean fallen on your face and defecated all over yourself in this thread lol

You keep posting the lame gif that pedro and his three stooges post.

I'm starting to think a lem has hacked this account. What have you done with the real @scatteh316?

Is that the only reply you have? You made a bull shit claim....you got called out for it being bullshit and now you're in full time damage control because you got made to look like a clown

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 QuadKnight

@scatteh316: ? Is that the only gif you've got? You suck at this dude.

If you're gonna troll you need more gifs, you've posted the same one far too many times in this thread and your own thread. You're starting to expose how lame you are.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 scatteh316

@quadknight said:

If you're gonna troll you need more gifs, you've posted the same one far too many times in this thread and your own thread. You're starting to expose how lame you are.

The mighty Quadknight......talking to me and using the same images over and over again...

Pot, meet kettle

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@quadknight said:

He needs at least 4 more gifs to compete with your collection. (post jack)

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By QuadKnight

@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:

The mighty Quadknight......talking to me and using the same images over and over again...

Pot, meet kettle

? Wow, it has more than one gif in its collection. What a sad troll.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 scatteh316
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:

Pot, meet kettle

What a weak come back...... Come on Quack....I expected better.....No wonder Lems don't take you seriously

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By QuadKnight

@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:

Pot, meet kettle

What a weak come back...... Come on Quack....I expected better.....No wonder Lems don't take you seriously

? You're talking like anyone takes YOU seriously. What an idiot lol.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 scatteh316

@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:

Pot, meet kettle

More insults...... only usel when someone has no real counter ?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By QuadKnight

@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:

Pot, meet kettle

There's nothing to counter. Your the equivalent of a chimp flinging it's own poo, I'm standing as far away from you as possible to prevent myself from getting stained by your shit ?

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By scatteh316

@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:

There's nothing to counter. Your the equivalent of a chimp flinging it's own poo, I'm standing as far away from you as possible to prevent myself from getting stained by your shit ?

More lame attempts at insults and deflection......you are well and truly out of ideas aren't you....

Remember when you accused me of saying something I didn't and you couldn't prove your bull shit ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:

To be fair, You've flung so much shit you've got dirty finger nails. Don't go taking the moral high ground.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 QuadKnight

@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:

To be fair, You've flung so much shit you've got dirty finger nails. Don't go taking the moral high ground.

Never claimed a moral high ground, SW is just simple trolling and lolz for me but some people obviously take it seriously judging by this thread ?

I wonder who traumatized this clown for him to get so jilted towards the "cows".

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 scatteh316

@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:

Never claimed a moral high ground, SW is just simple trolling and lolz for me but some people obviously take it seriously judging by this thread ?

I wonder who traumatized this clown for him to get so jilted towards the "cows".

Says the triggered clown with the excuses and salty insults...Hahahaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:

I think it was benji in his embarrassing meltdown shit thread from last week.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/is-phil-spencer-the-joseph-seed-of-gaming-33436865/

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By QuadKnight

@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:

? Claims someone else is triggered but comes back to a thread 8 hours later to continue an argument that everyone all but forgot..

? Yea, I'm "triggered" alright. Keep exposing your butthurt feelings. I wonder which cow traumatized you.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By scatteh316

@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:

? Claims someone else is triggered but comes back to a thread 8 hours later to continue an argument that everyone all but forgot..

? Yea, I'm "triggered" alright.

Yes you forgot it because you was owned and avoided replying to it like the plague ?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By QuadKnight

@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:

Yes you forgot it because you was owned and avoided replying to it like the plague ?

? I was "owned" yet I returned to destroy your ass in this thread that you're currently crying in.

? You're so traumatized.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By scatteh316

@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:

? I was "owned" yet I returned to destroy your ass in this thread that you're currently crying in.

? You're so traumatized.

Destroyed me... ???

You really are on full time damage control ???

Please show me the quote like I asked you too then if you 'owned' me...... it's OK.....I'll wait ??

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 QuadKnight

@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:

? You're so traumatized.

Destroyed me... ???

Please show me the quote like I asked you too then if you 'owned' me...... it's OK.....I'll wait ??

? So much delicious butthurt tears. I still wonder which cow traumatized you. Was it me or was it someone else?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By QuadKnight

@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/is-phil-spencer-the-joseph-seed-of-gaming-33436865/

Damn lol, no wonder he's so mad. Benji destroyed his ass ?

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 scatteh316

@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:
@scatteh316 said:
@quadknight said:

? You're so traumatized.

Destroyed me... ???

? So much delicious butthurt tears. I still wonder which cow traumatized you. Was it me or was it someone else?

Even more deflection and pictures...... ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:

In what way. The only person benjo destroyed was himself.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 scatteh316

@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:

Don't ask Quack to prove what he claims as you'll get the .GIF treatment when he can't.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 QuadKnight

@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:

The only thing I saw in there was defensive lems piling on someone because he insulted their leader and @scatteh316 joining them and getting owned in the process ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:

The only thing I saw in there was defensive lems piling on someone because he insulted their leader and @scatteh316 joining them and getting owned in the process ?

He got piled on for such a shite thread. Then he got defensive and had a meltdown.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 QuadKnight

@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:

He got piled on for such a shite thread. Then he got defensive and had a meltdown.

Not gonna lie his thread was crap but you lems were obviously rustled by it and you guys' responses were excessive.

If you were truly not bothered by his insulting Phil y'all should have ignored him and let the thread die, it went on for too long.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:

Not gonna lie his thread was crap but you lems were obviously rustled by it and you guys' responses were excessive.

If you were truly not bothered by his insulting Phil y'all should have ignored him and let the thread die, it went on for too long.

Fair point, it did go on a bit. It was a very boring and very hot day at work though... We're not used to the heat in the UK.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 QuadKnight

@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:

Fair point, it did go on a bit. It was a very boring and very hot day at work though... We're not used to the heat in the UK.

I feel you. It's been hot as hell here too in the States. It's making me want summer to end quickly and I normally like the warm weather.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44238 Posts

Unholy cowzerz, Quacker getting pwned..... bigly.

lolol Good stuff. :P

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By QuadKnight

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-07-04-four-years-after-it-was-announced-crackdown-3-is-in-a-tough-spot

I thought this might be relevant to your thread OP, apparently Crackhead 3 is in a really tough spot according to Eurogamer. It doesn’t look like the “power of teh cloudz” will make it into the actual game. Apparently the E3 2014 showing was a “proof of concept” aka. Smoke and Mirrors lol. Eurogamer isnt even sure who’s working on the multiplayer.

This is going to be their final delay according to Eurogamer’s source, the devs have run out of time with MS. It either gets released in Feb or it will get the axe. Looks like the game is gonna flop hard and fail to deliver on promises like everyone with a brain is starting to realize.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Anyone got some Cloud Power?

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11256 Posts
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:

That's not the way I remember it at all. I called your favorite exec a weaselly cult leader and the lot of you proceed to get offended, act like the very cultists I described, and I proceeded to smack every bot and their alts around for four pages. All because you pricks got teary eyed over some shit you know I'm right about. Scatteh wanted a piece of the action defending lems and ate my full backhand.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11256 Posts
@quadknight said:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-07-04-four-years-after-it-was-announced-crackdown-3-is-in-a-tough-spot

I thought this might be relevant to your thread OP, apparently Crackhead 3 is in a really tough spot according to Eurogamer. It doesn’t look like the “power of teh cloudz” will make it into the actual game. Apparently the E3 2014 showing was a “proof of concept” aka. Smoke and Mirrors lol. Eurogamer isnt even sure who’s working on the multiplayer.

This is going to be their final delay according to Eurogamer’s source, the devs have run out of time with MS. It either gets released in Feb or it will get the axe. Looks like the game is gonna flop hard and fail to deliver on promises like everyone with a brain is starting to realize.

I swear to you, if there's no cloud powered destruction in Crackdown 3, I will never buy another Xbox system ever again. Even if they withdrew from PC. That's the last straw, Phil Spencer lies too god damn much. Why should I trust buying a game system from these people?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@boycie said:

Unlike the cloud PSVR was release and worked.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 tormentos

@Xabiss said:

So yes Azure (cloud power) is released and it is making Microsoft a metric shit ton of money, but fanboy away. I would put money that Azure is making Microsoft more money then PSVR is for Sony. :P It is a product bringing in BILLIONS of dollars in for Microsoft per year.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/27/microsoft-azure-growing-faster-than-aws-google-cloud-behind.html

Great now show me the games who's graphics were enhance by the cloud,because the argument is not if MS cloud is working fine on office 360.

The thread argument isn't about money.

Yes and is not on xbox that is making it,is on fortune 500..

This is the most stupid defence of the cloud and what MS try to push as possible.

Thank god you are not a blind lemming right..

@scatteh316 said:

I just tackle idiots now......and surprisingly most of them are cows.

I still bash on Xbone when it makes sense to do so.

It benefits Xbone from save games, which is quite a rubbish advantage but it's still the cloud service and it's still being used so any claims of it 'never took flight day' are redundant.

The you must have your hands full tackling yourself.

Hahahahaahaa PSN had cloud saves since last gen,hell the 360 as well before azure.

@Xabiss said:

Not much, but it is still a very profitable product. So I don't know what the big deal is. They tried to do something different and it is obviously a failure in gaming right now. Why is it frowned upon because they tried something new. That is how new technology is born and it still doesn't take the point away Azure is a total success. Maybe in the future it might actually be viable in gaming only time will tell, but fanboy away that is all you know how to do anyway.

BTW Azure powers Xbox Live so it does a shit ton for gaming on the platform technically. :P

The argument here wasn't profits TC is not arguing profits.

MS openly lie about the cloud they claim it had unlimited power,and would increase the xbox one power,it was a lie to stop people from buying a PS4,the game that was suppose to show the so call power has 4 years on development and probably will be 5 before it release or it get cancel.

Azure power live for match making basically most xbox one games don't run on azure but are P2P.

Is not like xbox live didn't exist before azure.

@Xabiss said:

Ummm Microsoft uses Azure for a shit ton of stuff. The platform makes them billions of dollars per year. What are you talking about? Yes, it seems to be a failure for Crackdown 3, but it does power a lot of other shit.

No one one gives a rats ass lemming if MS make billions on office and other programs running on the cloud.

On xbox one it failed to do what MS hyped it for.

XBOX ONE TO BECOME MORE POWERFUL OVER TIME VIA CLOUD COMPUTING.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/21/xbox-one-to-become-more-powerful-over-time-via-cloud-computing

Microsoft Claims "Cloud" Will Quadruple Power of Xbox One.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/124325-Microsoft-Claims-Cloud-Will-Quadruple-Power-of-Xbox-One

This is what i am talking about this is what this thread is about and you are grasping.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 tormentos

@VERTIGO47 said:
@scatteh316 said:

I just tackle idiots now......and surprisingly most of them are cows.

I still bash on Xbone when it makes sense to do so.

It benefits Xbone from save games, which is quite a rubbish advantage but it's still the cloud service and it's still being used so any claims of it 'never took flight day' are redundant.

When you know Cows have become the lowest forms of life on earth, even the few within their own ranks are capable of pointing that out.

That is funny cloud saves predate Azure on both 360 and PSN,so that is a shitty advantage considering both the 360 and PS3 had that last gen,and considering that MS lied about the xbox one power increasing with the cloud which is the real point of this thread and that somehow not a single lemming has seen. What a surprise..lol

@quadknight said:

Nah, you’re damage controlling here and saying it’s being used as promised because they are using it as a storage device even though it already existed as a storage medium before the Xbone was launched. You’re damage controlling like an idiot. In terms of it ”taking flight” like MS promised it would be for the Xbone it has exploded on the runway ?.

Exactly.

The dishonesty of lemming is legendary there is not a single group here more blind and stupid than lemmings.

So the thread is about how MS advertised the damn cloud as something that would increase the xbox one power,and they have argue all kinds of shitty arguments but POWER.

Cloud saves were already done on PS3 and 360 last gen,if that is what MS got from azure after selling the unlimited power crap to stop people from buying a PS4 then i say it fail to hell and beyond.

The fact that the xbox one X exist is a testament to how the cloud failed to increase the xbox one power,alone with new dev kits and DX12 which MS doesn't even mention any more.lol

@RR360DD said:

lol PSVR

PSVR is here and work as intended the cloud MS release doesn't and never increased the power of the xbox one,which is why they sell now a $500 dollar version with more power..hahahahaa

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#99  Edited By ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

It's simply amazing how far Lems go to bury themselves even further in shame.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Cloud-based games might work on airlines. They would be an improvement over the video games offered in international flights. Obviously, the server would have to be onboard the plane like the ones now.