Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@b4x said:

@Motokid6 said:

Wow... 343 is heading in the wrong direction with this already and the game is still a year out.

No.. no they're not. This is system wars hyperbole. Leave this bubble to see what people are actually saying about the alpha / beta.

People are loving it.

I don't think @ghostwarrior786 has even played it.

bro the evidence is there for everyone to see. they said 'No penalty to hip fire' and now we have evidence that suggests otherwise. leading up to halo 4 launch they also made up a whole load of shit so i dont know why anyone would have faith in 343

im going to play it on 29th but from watching loads of vids there is quite a lot to dislike right now about h5.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@ghostwarrior786:

Receipts son, that you have actually even played the beta. Prove it.

Are you even in the preview?

Gamertag... I'll check right now

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ghostwarrior786

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786:

Receipts son, that you have actually even played the beta. Prove it.

Are you even in the preview?

Gamertag... I'll check right now

wtf are u talking about? i said im going to play it on 29th because thats when the beta starts, im not in the preview

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

@Motokid6 said:

Wow... 343 is heading in the wrong direction with this already and the game is still a year out.

No.. no they're not. This is system wars hyperbole. Leave this bubble to see what people are actually saying about the alpha / beta.

People are loving it.

bro the evidence is there for everyone to see. they said 'No penalty to hip fire' and now we have evidence that suggests otherwise. leading up to halo 4 launch they also made up a whole load of shit so i dont know why anyone would have faith in 343

im going to play it on 29th but from watching loads of vids there is quite a lot to dislike right now about h5.

So this is all just tales from the ass.... are you fucking kidding me dude.

Go read Gaf or halowaypoint. Diehard halo fans are praising it.

Why do you always do this stupid shit?

There may be a difference between ADS and Hip.. Yet... why don't you play it first before you spread yourt usual garbage my man.

You know exactly what I think about 2nd hand knowledge. It's worth jack shit.

You can't give a fucking assessment on something you have never experienced.

No offense really dude towards you. It's your assessment of something you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

You have no idea what's it like in the actual environment of the game. How can you give an opinion on it?

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ghostwarrior786

@b4x: haha classic aimless b4x meltdown. did i claim i was playing the preview beta? no. i simply shared a vid someone took from the beta which CLEARLY shows ads provides an advantage which goes against what 343 have been saying.

i dont give a shit if people on gaff are enjoying the game, i know what i like and dont like in halo. if i wanted to play cod i will go and play it

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x: haha classic aimless b4x meltdown. did i claim i was playing the preview beta? no. i simply shared a vid someone took from the beta which CLEARLY shows ads provides an advantage which goes against what 343 have been saying.

i dont give a shit if people on gaff are enjoying the game, i know what i like and dont like in halo. if i wanted to play cod i will go and play it

So your proof of how it plays out in a match is a video of a guy shooting a pipe / wall. Don't throw your meltdown shit out there.

You know what a meltdown is.. An idiot judging something he has no fucking clue as to what he's talking about.

Play the shit first then talk all you want.. Right now it's fanboy fucking twat bait. You have zero clue as to what the **** you're talking about. Without first hand experience.

Does the spread on a pipe tell you how it actually effects play. Is ADS damage nerfed.. **** you don't know. How could you.. You're just here to talk out your ass.

How's that job search going.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By B4X

@Motokid6 said:

@b4x: I don't care how fun the game is. If there is a single shread of advantage when using ADS then that is FUCKED.

The question you have to ask... Is there an advantage.. I have read a 1000 posts of guys actually playing the beta that say there is no advantage. That it plays like halo. With new features added.

So you're going to sit in here and believe someone that hasn't played it, over 1000's of guys that have?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 B4X

@Motokid6 said:

@b4x: They say that there is no advantage? That'd be great. But from the looks of that video the bullet spread is much tighter with ADS. So there's gotta be something going on there..

Wtf ADS is even doing in this game for us to even have this discussion is beyond me. I hope they scrap it.

That's why they have 11 months to see how you guys feel about it.

This is a true beta. A lot of things will probably change.

Still one must play it first to see the true effect of the ADS in a gaming environment.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ghostwarrior786

@b4x: once u stopped crying go and actually read my original post. did i say 'oh no halo is ruined'? im just calling out 343 on their bullshit.

ive played enough halo to know whats good for the franchise and whats bad. i didnt have to play reach to know bloom sucks ass, i didnt have to play halo 4 to know flinch + no descope would be a massive **** up. and i dont have to play halo 5 to know automatic weapons are going to be over powered + ur fav website gaff already has people complaining about overpowered ar/smg

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x: once u stopped crying go and actually read my original post. did i say 'oh no halo is ruined'? im just calling out 343 on their bullshit.

ive played enough halo to know whats good for the franchise and whats bad. i didnt have to play reach to know bloom sucks ass, i didnt have to play halo 4 to know flinch + no descope would be a massive **** up. and i dont have to play halo 5 to know automatic weapons are going to be over powered + ur fav website gaff already has people complaining about overpowered ar/smg

You're calling 343 out without playing the game.

Those people on Gaf that are complaining about OP weapons. Are also being called bad players. :p

There may be OP weapons.. I'm sure feedback over 11 months might help that problem.

For you to even judge something without fucking actual experience... Is what dude?

It's stupid. That's all it is. It will never be more than that. No matter how hard you try to convince yourself.

EDIT: You act like everyone has the same skill set.. Use your own to JUDGE something.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Those people on Gaf that are complaining about OP weapons. Are also being called bad players. :p

There may be OP weapons.. I'm sure feedback over 11 months might help that problem.

For you to even judge something without fucking actual experience... Is what dude?

It's stupid. That's all it is. It will never be more than that. No matter how hard you try to convince yourself.

holy shit seriously what is wrong with u?? read what 343 have said

''No penalty to hip fire in H5''

^^READ THAT CAREFULLY AND THEN WATCH THIS VID AND LOOK AND THIS PIC

Loading Video...

does that fukin look like no hipfire penalty?? the evidence is clear on this one. 343 are full of shit

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

does that fukin look like no hipfire penalty?? the evidence is clear on this one. 343 are full of shit

Does that video show anything dude, but a guy shooting the wall. Does it show exactly... the power of the weapon while shooting another player. He kills one guy with ADS.. That seemed to resemble Halo TTD {Time To Die}. How the **** does that show you how it plays in a game environment?

It proves nothing. It proves a visual spread on a wall. You have no clue if there is difference going by that. That could be ONLY cosmetic visuals. For a realism effect. When there is actually no change in the weapon fighting another player.

Play the game. Headshots I'm hearing are a huge factor. I have heard of guys cleaning house with the pistol.

How will you know anything without playing it? I also hear auto-aim is almost non-existent.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@b4x: HOW THE **** IS AIMING AT A WALL GOING TO CHANGE THE BULLET SPREAD OF A WEAPON??

the bullet spread is going to remain the same no matter who u shoot at u clown. the vid proves ads provides an advantage

seriously wtf is wrong with u?? how arnt u getting this? its crystal fukin clear, ads reduces the bullet spread drastically

u are just too in love with ms and 343 to admit 343 lied

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x: HOW THE **** IS AIMING AT A WALL GOING TO CHANGE THE BULLET SPREAD OF A WEAPON??

the bullet spread is going to remain the same no matter who u shoot at u clown. the vid proves ads provides an advantage

seriously wtf is wrong with u?? how arnt u getting this? its crystal fukin clear, ads reduces the bullet spread drastically

Could a visual effect just be that, an effect to simulate realism?

Actually not effecting the gun play at all?

Answer that please.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 B4X

@ghostwarrior786:

Link me actual players saying ADS is an advantage in the game.

Besides some guy shooting a fucking wall on YouTube.

Are the guys on Gaf liars?

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ghostwarrior786

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Answer that please.

how the **** is it a visual effect when the comparison clearly shows ads affects bullet spread?

a visual effect would mean the bullet spread remains the same regardless if u are using ads or not

this clearly isnt the case. u are arguing for the **** of it right now. i never said halo 5 is a shit game like u seem to think im just saying 343 lied about ads and i have evidence which proves it

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Answer that please.

how the **** is it a visual effect when the comparison clearly shows ads affects bullet spread?

a visual effect would mean the bullet spread remains the same regardless if u are using ads or not

this clearly isnt the case. u are arguing for the **** of it right now. i never said halo 5 is a shit game like u seem to think im just saying 343 lied about ads and i have evidence which proves it

You can't see the spread on a player... He didn't even hip fire on a guy to prove the TTD.

That could be smoke and mirrors. Could it not be?

Show me actual players saying ADS is a great advantage.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By B4X

@ghostwarrior786: Show me a video of a YouTube guy showing the TTD several times from hip to ADS.

Shooting the same distance and area on the player with a difference in actual TTD. Then you have a case.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@b4x said:

You can't see the spread on a player... He didn't even hip fire on a guy to prove the TTD.

Show me actual players saying it is a great advantage.

either u are trolling at the point or u are completely clueless. wtf are u even talking about 'u cant see the spread on player'?

the tighter spread when using ads means the accuracy increases so instead of being a short range weapon like the ar always has been now it is viable in mid range when using ads BUT when hipfire its only suitable for close range. the vid proves it my god ur a moron.

how the **** can it be smoke and mirrors? did sony employee make the vid? are they hacking 343 and changing weapon stats now?

just admit 343 lied and move on

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

either u are trolling at the point or u are completely clueless. wtf are u even talking about 'u cant see the spread on player'?

the tighter spread when using ads means the accuracy increases so instead of being a short range weapon like the ar always has been now it is viable in mid range when using ads. the vid proves it my god ur a moron.

how the **** can it be smoke and mirrors? did sony employee make the vid? are they hacking 343 and changing weapon stats now?

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786: Show me a video of a YouTube guy showing the TTD several times from hip to ADS.

Shooting the same distance and area on the player with a difference in actual TTD. Then you have a case.

Prove your point.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ghostwarrior786

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

the tighter spread when using ads means the accuracy increases so instead of being a short range weapon like the ar always has been now it is viable in mid range when using ads. the vid proves it my god ur a moron.

@b4x said:

Prove your point.

watch the vid. it fukin proves it. im done with this conversation, clearly u are an idiot who is in denial even when the evidence is right in front of him.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

@b4x said:

Prove your point.

watch the vid. it fukin proves it. im done with this conversation, clearly u are an idiot who is in denial even when the evidence is right in front of him.

Shooting a fuckin wall man... and not shooting an actual player... Is not proving shit son.

Find a video of someone showing the TTD is drastic when shooting from the hip to shooting from ADS. In the same setting.

I'll wait.

Then find some actual guys that play the fucking game to support your claims.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#76  Edited By sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

@Motokid6 said:

People are loving it.

I watched alot of twitch videos and people seemed to be fine with hip firing and getting kills.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 ghostwarrior786

@b4x: u need help. seriously. the bullet spread shows the accuracy of a gun at that given range. the vid clearly shows he shoots from the same distance yet when he used ads his bullet were much more accurate.

the bullet spread remains the same regardless of what or who u are shooting at, only a fukin idiot would think the bullet spread changes when shooting at a player, thats not how games work. NO GAME works like that, no halo game has ever worked like that

if u cant comprehend this simple fact

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By B4X

@sirk1264 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

@Motokid6 said:

People are loving it.

I watched alot of twitch videos and people seemed to be fine with hip firing and getting kills.

There's no difference. Trust me.

If there was there would be a 100 videos on YouTube to prove 343 is lying.

Not some jackass shooting a wall over and over to try to prove it. He would be shooting a player over and over showing a difference in Time to die.

That's the only way you can prove there is a difference.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ghostwarrior786

@sirk1264 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

@Motokid6 said:

People are loving it.

hip firing seems to be fine, ads is better. thats the problem. 343 have said in the past u wont be penalised for hipfiring yet clearly when using ads u have an advantage

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

The smart scope does change the spread

"Do you modify damage damage based on whether you're firing from the hip or using Smart Scope?

Josh Holmes: No. There's no increase in the damage per bullet or anything like that. There's some minimal effect on kick on some weapons.

Tim Longo: It depends on the weapon. Sometimes spread of the bullets, or the behaviour of the damage. But the damage itself, we're trying to keep both hip-fire and Smart Scope the same.

So broadly the damage is the same. Can you give me an example of a behavioural change between hip-fire and Smart Scope?

Tim Longo: Spread. Spread of bullets.

Josh Holmes: For example, the SMG, which you might have used, when you free-fire it, it has a very wide spread. When you go into Smart Scope there's a slight narrowing of the spread"

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x: u need help. seriously. the bullet spread shows the accuracy of a gun at that given range. the vid clearly shows he shoots from the same distance yet when he used ads his bullet were much more accurate.

the bullet spread remains the same regardless of what or who u are shooting at, only a fukin idiot would think the bullet spread changes when shooting at a player, thats not how games work. NO GAME works like that, no halo game has ever worked like that

Find the video or stfu. Do you not think there would be 100's of videos on YouTube right now supporting your claims.

Show me two guys showing a difference in Time To Die. Shooting each other with the same gun.

You can't man. You know why it's the fucking same...

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ghostwarrior786

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Find the video or stfu. Do you not think there would be 100's of videos on YouTube right now supporting your claims.

Show me two guys showing a difference in Time To Die. Shooting each other with the same gun.

hahah im done ur a fukin idiot. the lack of youtube vids is ur evidence now? hahaha evne though there is a vid that proves otherwise haha keep sucking 343 off

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

hahah im done ur a fukin idiot. the lack of youtube vids is ur evidence now? hahaha evne though there is a vid that proves otherwise haha keep sucking 343 off

So you don't think there would be hundreds of videos right now bashing 343 on YouTube?

If there was a true difference. Considering the backlash 343 received for ADS.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 B4X

@lostrib said:

The smart scope does change the spread

"Do you modify damage damage based on whether you're firing from the hip or using Smart Scope?

Josh Holmes: No. There's no increase in the damage per bullet or anything like that. There's some minimal effect on kick on some weapons.

Tim Longo: It depends on the weapon. Sometimes spread of the bullets, or the behaviour of the damage. But the damage itself, we're trying to keep both hip-fire and Smart Scope the same.

So broadly the damage is the same. Can you give me an example of a behavioural change between hip-fire and Smart Scope?

Tim Longo: Spread. Spread of bullets.

Josh Holmes: For example, the SMG, which you might have used, when you free-fire it, it has a very wide spread. When you go into Smart Scope there's a slight narrowing of the spread"

We know that. Does it change the Time to Die. That's the true question.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 lostrib

Also

"Tim Longo: We've intentionally tried to maintain Halo lethality in Slayer mode. Breakout is separate. That's why all those counter-balances are in there. De-scoping is an important part of that. The damage differentiation from Smart Scope and hip-fire isn't that much, and in some cases not at all. It's more just the zoom and some of the extra information. You can still move. That's the signature of Halo lethality. You need to keep that for Slayer and all the other new modes to make sure it's balanced."

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

So you don't think there would be hundreds of videos right now bashing 343 on YouTube?

If there was a true difference. Considering the backlash 343 received for ADS.

U CANT PLAY PRIVATE MATCHES IN THE BETA

how the hell are they going to conduct that experiment when they are playing against random people who are trying to kill them

the best vid u can do is the bullet spread test which there already is a vid on. only an idiot thinks that isnt enough evidence

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 ghostwarrior786

@lostrib said:

Also

"Tim Longo: We've intentionally tried to maintain Halo lethality in Slayer mode. Breakout is separate. That's why all those counter-balances are in there. De-scoping is an important part of that. The damage differentiation from Smart Scope and hip-fire isn't that much, and in some cases not at all. It's more just the zoom and some of the extra information. You can still move. That's the signature of Halo lethality. You need to keep that for Slayer and all the other new modes to make sure it's balanced."

b4x is a fukin clown. watch him now go bu-bu-bu-bu where is the vid!!

@b4x u idiot did u read that?

''The damage differentiation from Smart Scope and hip-fire isn't that much, and in some cases not at all''

so not only is there a difference in accuracy also some in damage

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

Also

That sheds more light on it. Isn't that much.... and not at all in some cases.

WTF does that even mean.... and why are players not saying it's op?

Vague answers for the win. :\

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 lostrib

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Also

Because scoping in doesn't effect spread for every weapon

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts
@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Loading Video...

I knew it! Last night when I played the game I was wondering if there was a hip fire penalty because it much harder to shoot when I wasn't ADS. Honestly I'm not too impressed by the beta, it's fun but I was expecting a little more, it's more like Battlefield now where if your teammates aren't communicating you will loose. The graphics are ok(it's still in beta), ground pound is a little OP but is balanced by the fact that once you are in the air it takes a second to aim at your target leaving you vulnerable to shots. Assault rifle has been dumbed down a little bit or maybe it was the hip fire penalty I'm not sure. The good: It looks good for a beta, gameplay is smooth and lag free, and Halo in 60 fps feels natural, it feels like the series should have always been 60fps, boost is good for when you are in a sticky situation, and the ability to climb makes it easier to traverse the map and also get out of sticky situations. Pre final verdict it's ok, I'll wait for the full game to pass judgement it's still almost a year out.

Well coming out of the gate 3 halo games from 343 have all been mediocre at best, judging from 343's record so far I'm voting H5 the 3rd game as mediocre until they prove otherwise. 3rd times a charm, I hope they are not sitting around the studio hoping to live on the past glory days of Halo thinking they have it easy because it's Halo and not a new IP.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@lostrib said:

Also

b4x is a fukin clown. watch him now go bu-bu-bu-bu where is the vid!!

@b4x u idiot did u read that?

''The damage differentiation from Smart Scope and hip-fire isn't that much, and in some cases not at all''

so not only is there a difference in accuracy also some in damage

I never said there wouldn't be a difference in accuracy.. Now come on dude. Anytime something allows you to aim more precise there's going to be a difference.

I want to see a difference in TTD.. That's to vague to even be an answer.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Also

Because scoping in doesn't effect spread for every weapon

I gathered that. That still is no answer. That's more of a dodge the question.

I believe if there were a big difference in TTD it would flood the internet. That is a huge change to the Halo game mechanics.

That news would spread like a wildfire.

EDIT: Gaf alone would have tore it a part by now.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#95  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786:

From what I have been reading around the net.. It's straight FUN.

I know this is SW's.. Give your honest assessment though, knowing it's still 11 months out.

EDIT: From what you played of the beta... Not from what you expected it to be?

How do you think it's holding up compared to the classic Halo MP? Does it feel like Halo? 4 didn't, does 5? That's what I want to know. Does this feel like it's trying to compete with Titanfall and CoD AW? Or does it feel like it gives 0 fucks about the trends, and it wants to keep it's identity? Fill me in, because videos aren't impressing me. Visuals look amazing imo though, contrary to what others are saying.

The visuals would be impressive if it was a 360 game.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@b4x: u are so lost its hilarious

here is a lesson in logic.

ads makes gun more accurate - correct

this means the assault rifle has a longer range when using ads compared to hipfiring- correct

this results in lower kill times when using ads at anything over close range because the bullet spread is lower when using ads- correct

seriously a fukin toddler could understand this shit

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

this means the assault rifle has a longer range when using ads compared to hipfiring- correct

this results in lower kill times when using ads at anything over close range because the bullet spread is lower when using ads- correct

seriously a fukin troddler could understand this shit

Then why isn't the internet exploding if it were huge?

Gaf would rip that shit apart and you know it.

BTW I know what ADS does jackass. COD 1 and 2 was played the **** out of by me. You know when the game was based around skill. The game that introduced ADS to mainstream during the CS hay days.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 ghostwarrior786

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

BTW I know what ADS does jackass. COD 1 and 2 was played the **** out of by me. You know when the game was based around skill. The game that introduced ADS to mainstream during the CS hay days.

so again ur proof if 'bu-bu-bu why people not ripping it apart then' hahaha u fukin clown

keep crying

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 B4X

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@b4x said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

so again ur proof if 'bu-bu-bu why people not ripping it apart then' hahaha u fukin clown

keep crying

Dumb ass you're the only clown I see ripping it apart. A fucking clown that hasn't even played it.