Greg Miller is gonna spoil MGSV for all of us

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

@achilles614: If it's being done maliciously, like being in a topic title or unmarked, there's a bit more wiggle room. The genera rule you refer to is more for "Aris dies" situations.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56150 Posts

@darkspineslayer said:

@achilles614: If it's being done maliciously, like being in a topic title or unmarked, there's a bit more wiggle room. The genera rule you refer to is more for "Aris dies" situations.

In other words, just don't do it. I got other stuff to do then worry about some wash up has been posting video walkthrough.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22717 Posts

Does anyone even know what the hell is going on in a metal gear game?

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

@achilles614 said:
@darkspineslayer said:

Any unmarked spoilers will be eliminated with extreme prejudice, I promise you. I'm talking ban here.

Where in the rules is it stated that a spoiler is a ban-worthy offense? In ask the mods it only says "frowned upon". I just want to know if there is a rule list I'm unaware of.

Many times with a game as popular as Metal Gear, there will be a sticky for all conversation... the title will probably say something to the effect of Spoilers=Ban. Honestly, its best to steer clear of tempting those waters. Its like a no win, for anyone...

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@TheEroica said:

Loading Video...

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

@mems_1224 said:
@TheEroica said:

LOL... nailed it. Nanomachines...

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

@isturbo1984 said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@isturbo1984 said:
@Ant_17 said:

I think he has a note that excuses his stupidity from his mom.

We're cracking stupid jokes at the man, because we haven't figured out how to not watch his Let's Plays?

This is one occasion where I feel lets plays can be damaging. BEFORE a game is released? REALLY? And then the jerks will start posting spoilers everywhere even in places you don't expect just because they want to ruin it for people.

Like right here.

IT'S NOT A PREQUEL IT'S A SEQUEL TO MGS4.

jk

Yeah, the fear is there, sure. but that is the way it is with pretty much everything. if it is a MGS article or thread, just dont click it. pretty sure if someone is blatantly discussing spoilers in an inappropriate topic, they will get banned or deleted pretty quick. its just something i'm not new to, but have successfully avoided. i wasnt planning n watching any of it anyway. anyway, my point is that doesn't mean we call the guy names. Not for that... and not for something that really isn't his fault. Konami has an embargo on footage. He isnt the only one with gameplay ready to go, i'll bet you that.

you're being a little short sighted here... spoilers can also be posted on imgur, 9gag redit pretty much anywhere. I know jon snow died not because i have visted anything related to game of thrones but because of just regular browsing. MSGV will be ruined in the same way for many

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

I'm doing my best to not watch any videos or read any news on it.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@xxgunslingerxx said:
@isturbo1984 said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@isturbo1984 said:
@Ant_17 said:

We're cracking stupid jokes at the man, because we haven't figured out how to not watch his Let's Plays?

This is one occasion where I feel lets plays can be damaging. BEFORE a game is released? REALLY? And then the jerks will start posting spoilers everywhere even in places you don't expect just because they want to ruin it for people.

Like right here.

jk

Yeah, the fear is there, sure. but that is the way it is with pretty much everything. if it is a MGS article or thread, just dont click it. pretty sure if someone is blatantly discussing spoilers in an inappropriate topic, they will get banned or deleted pretty quick. its just something i'm not new to, but have successfully avoided. i wasnt planning n watching any of it anyway. anyway, my point is that doesn't mean we call the guy names. Not for that... and not for something that really isn't his fault. Konami has an embargo on footage. He isnt the only one with gameplay ready to go, i'll bet you that.

you're being a little short sighted here... spoilers can also be posted on imgur, 9gag redit pretty much anywhere. I know jon snow died not because i have visted anything related to game of thrones but because of just regular browsing. MSGV will be ruined in the same way for many

The only true way is to get off the grid.

isturbo1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 isturbo1984
Member since 2015 • 660 Posts

@xxgunslingerxx said:
@isturbo1984 said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@isturbo1984 said:
@Ant_17 said:

Like right here.

jk

youre sure doing your part, you fucking jackass. thanks for the spoiler. aint shit getting spoiled for me unless it is someone like you randomly throwing shit out there like that.

and no, it doesnt really happen. my regular browsing habits dont involve me browsing any info or clicking any links involving games, tv or movies i am currently watching. why would i?? only in a thread, discussing the douchyness of spoilers, do people like you random throw out GoT spoilers to be cute... and it just so happens i am not a HBO subscriber, so i dont bet my GoT hot off the press. thanks, bunches. jackass.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

@isturbo1984 said:
@Ant_17 said:

That's what I was thinking. Just don't watch it.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9730 Posts

@TheEroica said:

There are no spoilers for the Phantom Pain in this video.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/ftdfka/metal-gear-explained

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I don't want spoilers, I just want to know what happens at the end.