Graphics and online killing our games???

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 gamebreakerz__
Member since 2010 • 5120 Posts

[QUOTE="Chickan_117"]What on earth are you talking about? Stop trolling. I said the quality doesn't overly affect the amount of fun I have I didn't say I wanted to somehow play games without any visuals.forza420

hey thats fine with me. i still play Poker with my friends on the weekends.most fun i ever had with any game :)

You can't possibly enjoy taht bcos teh grafix are not good enuf!!
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
I like the online sometimes. the story modes lots of times I dont have the time for it.... graphics on the otherhand.
forza420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 forza420
Member since 2010 • 1225 Posts

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]One I'm not trolling, and two all my posts deal with the question; "So what, you have fun by looking at the graphics?" posted by Yangire. The question simply being all gamers do. Chickan_117

We are saying that the quality of the graphics doesn't affect the amount of fun we have in a game.

You retort(twice on the one page) with a statement that graphics are required for games otherwise we'd look at nothing.

You are deliberately taking what we say out of context and starting an argument. Unless you honestly think our opinion is that graphics are not required for a game in which case [self moderation applied :)]

So, for the sake of closing this argument, I am not saying that I do not think graphics are required for a game. I am saying that the quality does not affect the amount of fun I have playing that game. As with Forza470, I thoroughly enjoy older games like Tetris of Mario 1 as much as current gen games so the quality of the graphics does not affect my experience.

i love me some Mario 1. best.game.ever
forza420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 forza420
[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"][QUOTE="forza420"]

What on earth are you talking about? Stop trolling. I said the quality doesn't overly affect the amount of fun I have I didn't say I wanted to somehow play games without any visuals.Chickan_117
hey thats fine with me. i still play Poker with my friends on the weekends.most fun i ever had with any game :)

You can't possibly enjoy taht bcos teh grafix are not good enuf!!

when you're drunk the graphics are like crysis
dkjestrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 dkjestrup
Member since 2007 • 1214 Posts
[QUOTE="dkjestrup"]Online is fine if it's good. If every time you die it's because it's your fault, not the games fault, and if the game is balanced/skill based it's great fun. Tacked-on multiplayer needs to die though. If you're not focusing on a proper, supported online service like in Battlefield/COD then just make a longer single player game.gamebreakerz__
If you die in MW2, 90% of the time it's not your fault. Usually it's some camper in a dark corner or a chopper gunner when you spawn in the middle of an open field.

You can just play with friends. Or play barebones. Should be good when they fix OMA Noobtubes. If Black Ops doesn't have commando or a way of exploiting noobtubes, then the game will be fine. Most killstreaks aren't even that bad expect AC-130 and Chopper gunner. And of course nukes.
Flame102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 Flame102
Member since 2010 • 95 Posts

Best Graphic game is FPS game

and RPG game is so realistic and cool game :D

Chickan_117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#57 Chickan_117
Member since 2009 • 16327 Posts

when you're drunk the graphics are like crysisforza420

When I'm drunk everything looks like 3D Dot Game heroes :)

Case and point. There's a game that came out this year with terrible graphics but is still a whole mountain of fun!

(I know the pixelation is part of the retro effect but the blurriness and graphical quality could have been far better without losing that effect).

gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 gamebreakerz__
[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"][QUOTE="dkjestrup"]Online is fine if it's good. If every time you die it's because it's your fault, not the games fault, and if the game is balanced/skill based it's great fun. Tacked-on multiplayer needs to die though. If you're not focusing on a proper, supported online service like in Battlefield/COD then just make a longer single player game.dkjestrup
If you die in MW2, 90% of the time it's not your fault. Usually it's some camper in a dark corner or a chopper gunner when you spawn in the middle of an open field.

You can just play with friends. Or play barebones. Should be good when they fix OMA Noobtubes. If Black Ops doesn't have commando or a way of exploiting noobtubes, then the game will be fine. Most killstreaks aren't even that bad expect AC-130 and Chopper gunner. And of course nukes.

Barebones is a joke, killstreaks are NOT the only problem which plagues this game, they should remove all attachments except silencer and maybe red dot and have no perks, that is barebones. Once at the start of a game I got a care package with a chopper gunner in it and by the time it ran out I was 20-0 K/D, MW2 is broken.
forza420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 forza420

[QUOTE="forza420"] when you're drunk the graphics are like crysisChickan_117

When I'm drunk everything looks like 3D Dot Game heroes :)

Case and point. There's a game that came out this year with terrible graphics but is still a whole mountain of fun!

(I know the pixelation is part of the retro effect but the blurriness and graphical quality could have been far better without losing that effect).

hahaha i never played that game but i lol'd

gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 gamebreakerz__
[QUOTE="Flame102"]

Best Graphic game is FPS game

and RPG game is so realistic and cool game :D

right...
Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#61 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

that has been my biggest problem since this gen started. there are so many games that looks great but are just boring or gets repetitive, yet they are acclaim by most ppl.

A good example is gta 4: the game has a high level of details, but the missions are repetitive as hell, same thing for red dead redemption. i liked those games at the beginning then the more you play, the more you realize that you are pretty much doing the same thing u were doing except you shoot more people. So many things were strip down or remove from gta san andreas that it was just not funny anymore.

there is a lot of games like that this gen

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#62 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
[QUOTE="dkjestrup"]Online is fine if it's good. If every time you die it's because it's your fault, not the games fault, and if the game is balanced/skill based it's great fun. Tacked-on multiplayer needs to die though. If you're not focusing on a proper, supported online service like in Battlefield/COD then just make a longer single player game.

when did I mentioned anything about "MP SUCKS I DIE EVERY TIME!" I said that devs are focusing way more on MP than on SP
gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 gamebreakerz__
[QUOTE="dkjestrup"]Online is fine if it's good. If every time you die it's because it's your fault, not the games fault, and if the game is balanced/skill based it's great fun. Tacked-on multiplayer needs to die though. If you're not focusing on a proper, supported online service like in Battlefield/COD then just make a longer single player game.lightleggy
when did I mentioned anything about "MP SUCKS I DIE EVERY TIME!" I said that devs are focusing way more on MP than on SP

Any argument you made is invalid due to your claim FF13 is 8 hours long.
dkjestrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 dkjestrup
Member since 2007 • 1214 Posts
I love how you say killstreaks have nothing to do with it then you complain about getting a chopper gunner. The gameplay is fine. The only things that really annoy me are commando, akimbo and noobtubes. If you take out killstreaks you also have less incentive to camp. Also, what's wrong with FMJ/ACOG/Holographic sight/Thermal/Extended Mags/Heartbeat? I mean, Heartbeat and Thermal could be said to be a bit "cheap" but both have a counter. Even with thermal, it's not like they wouldn't see you normally. And if it mattered you'd be trying to go stealth with Cold Blooded.
Flame102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Flame102

Best Game is Kingdom Hearts ;)

CaptainHarley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#66 CaptainHarley
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts

i absolutely prefer online multiplayer to single player games. gaming for me is primarily social so i tend to play a lot of rpgs, ccgs, tabletop wargames and the like. when i cant get together with my mans for some gaming then i have the alternative to do it online and play against human opponents who are pretty much without exception mroe fun to play against than a crappy ai.

my perspective is probably skewed because i only really like games where multiplayer is the core aspect (puzzle fighter, super turbo, tf2, etc)

but i am tired of all these people bellyaching that multiplayer gaming is ruining their solitary fun. you had many, many years of boring, predetermined-outcome single player games for you to play. they are still widely available. additionally, theres been an embarassment of riches of single player games that have been great this gen and if you cant find something to like then you probably are just a curmudgeon anyway.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 lightleggy
[QUOTE="Yangire"]

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"] All gamers do.... Without graphics you would have nothing to look at period.i5750at4Ghz

ASCII, and I'm not saying graphics are not needed I'm asking who has fun just by looking at graphics.

And again I state all gamers. It's not possible to enjoy a videogame without looking at its graphics.

So much fail in this post...so lets see... you would not enjoy Chrono trigger or Castlevania SOTN if you play them now because of the graphics? that is so sad, so sad, im sorry but you are not a real gamer...you are just...someone who stares at graphics... I played chrono trigger (and finish it) 2 years ago, I was born the year it was released so I couldnt play it, I had already played games like MGS4 before playing CT...and even after that chrono trigger has been one of the greatest games I've ever played. so your point is completly wrong, only you cant play without good graphics, im gonna quote you
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 lightleggy
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="dkjestrup"]Online is fine if it's good. If every time you die it's because it's your fault, not the games fault, and if the game is balanced/skill based it's great fun. Tacked-on multiplayer needs to die though. If you're not focusing on a proper, supported online service like in Battlefield/COD then just make a longer single player game.gamebreakerz__

I talked about a game I have not played basing on the standard for most games reciently, as if you hadnt do that once :P
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#69 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

TC, I still play NES games.;)

Scoob64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Scoob64
Member since 2008 • 2635 Posts

My brother mentioned this yesterday...and I have been thinking about it...I think its true.

Think about it...most of the games that have been released recently either suck at gameplay or story, every day, the devs put more and more effort in giving us better graphics and improving the multiplayer...but what about the single player? what about the story? what about the game lenght?

Take a look at PS2/Xbox/gamecube games.

most of them would last over 10 hours or so, 12 hours was pretty much the standard for any PS2 game,

now on PS3, almost every game can be completed in 6 hours at least.

in my opinion, the devs focus so much on improving the graphics, adding physics and making a better multiplayer, that when they realize they have almost used all the space in those things so when it comes to designing the single player, they can only use a small percentage of space, resulting in shorter games with little to no changes/improvements in the gameplay.

For example, I recently got GoW3 and I thought it was a cool game, but I felt extremely dissapointed, it was not half as long as GoW2 and it was not as epic as the previous installments, it had very few "WOW" moments and, tbh, the story sucked, and the final boss fight was extremely easy.

I think that SMs were just thinking about how to improve the graphics and not the main game...and its almost the same in every game nowadays...take a look at it, games like call of duty which have an extremely short campaign that finishes in a flash, and all because the devs feel lazy after having worked so long in the graphics and multiplayer of the game.

even EA (I think that EA is a very stupid company imo) said that "the future of gaming is not in single player experience, but multiplayer, in the future we will focus more in online mode for our games"

even MGS4...I think that it has the least gameplay in the saga after MGS, I think that is 5 hours of gameplay and 15 hours of cutscenes if im not wrong...that is just sad!

so what happened to those old ps2, xbox, gamecube games? what happened to the long games that lasted over 20 hours like kingdom hearts, GTA, final fantasy (even final fantasy 13 failed this generation, if im not wrong FF13 can be completed in 8 hours)

what do you think about it...do you think that games should still compete to be graphics king? (the saddest part is that they cant take the crown away from crysis yet...) or give us the great gameplay we had once?

lightleggy

it all depends on the genre... for example, RTS depends on multiplayer, RPG/adventure not so much... it's hard to classify 'games' in one lump like that

gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 gamebreakerz__
[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] when did I mentioned anything about "MP SUCKS I DIE EVERY TIME!" I said that devs are focusing way more on MP than on SPlightleggy

I talked about a game I have not played basing on the standard for most games reciently, as if you hadnt do that once :P

Yes but you made the claim in a lenghty fashion, as if you had some authority which you clearly didn't.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 lightleggy

So you play games with your eyes closed? Graphics are extremely important, while you may not care about the quality, with out them you wouldn't have a videogame to look at. i5750at4Ghz

hmmm let me ask you something, when you say "without graphics you wouldnt have anything to look at" do you mean something like...uncharted 2 killzone 2 graphics? or graphics in genereal (even 8 bit) because I think its a bit obvious that you cant look at a game that does not has graphics because...you know, every game has graphics, otherwise it would just be a black screen...no, even a black screen can be considered a graphic...a game without graphic cannot be called game, it would just be...nothing. but if you say something like "IF IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE CRYSIS IT SUCKS!" then you are awfully wrong

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]

My brother mentioned this yesterday...and I have been thinking about it...I think its true.

Think about it...most of the games that have been released recently either suck at gameplay or story, every day, the devs put more and more effort in giving us better graphics and improving the multiplayer...but what about the single player? what about the story? what about the game lenght?

Take a look at PS2/Xbox/gamecube games.

most of them would last over 10 hours or so, 12 hours was pretty much the standard for any PS2 game,

now on PS3, almost every game can be completed in 6 hours at least.

in my opinion, the devs focus so much on improving the graphics, adding physics and making a better multiplayer, that when they realize they have almost used all the space in those things so when it comes to designing the single player, they can only use a small percentage of space, resulting in shorter games with little to no changes/improvements in the gameplay.

For example, I recently got GoW3 and I thought it was a cool game, but I felt extremely dissapointed, it was not half as long as GoW2 and it was not as epic as the previous installments, it had very few "WOW" moments and, tbh, the story sucked, and the final boss fight was extremely easy.

I think that SMs were just thinking about how to improve the graphics and not the main game...and its almost the same in every game nowadays...take a look at it, games like call of duty which have an extremely short campaign that finishes in a flash, and all because the devs feel lazy after having worked so long in the graphics and multiplayer of the game.

even EA (I think that EA is a very stupid company imo) said that "the future of gaming is not in single player experience, but multiplayer, in the future we will focus more in online mode for our games"

even MGS4...I think that it has the least gameplay in the saga after MGS, I think that is 5 hours of gameplay and 15 hours of cutscenes if im not wrong...that is just sad!

so what happened to those old ps2, xbox, gamecube games? what happened to the long games that lasted over 20 hours like kingdom hearts, GTA, final fantasy (even final fantasy 13 failed this generation, if im not wrong FF13 can be completed in 8 hours)

what do you think about it...do you think that games should still compete to be graphics king? (the saddest part is that they cant take the crown away from crysis yet...) or give us the great gameplay we had once?

Scoob64

it all depends on the genre... for example, RTS depends on multiplayer, RPG/adventure not so much... it's hard to classify 'games' in one lump like that

RTS depends on multiplayer??? you know I have never played RTS online :S
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 lightleggy

mitu123
so do I, I played the legend of zelda 4 years ago and I thought it was a great and fun game... I still have my sega genesis :p too bad I lost the power adaptor :(
rickatick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#75 rickatick
Member since 2009 • 936 Posts
Bias poll.
gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 gamebreakerz__
I love how you say killstreaks have nothing to do with it then you complain about getting a chopper gunner. The gameplay is fine. The only things that really annoy me are commando, akimbo and noobtubes. If you take out killstreaks you also have less incentive to camp. Also, what's wrong with FMJ/ACOG/Holographic sight/Thermal/Extended Mags/Heartbeat? I mean, Heartbeat and Thermal could be said to be a bit "cheap" but both have a counter. Even with thermal, it's not like they wouldn't see you normally. And if it mattered you'd be trying to go stealth with Cold Blooded.dkjestrup
Why should I have to waste two perks (cold blooded and ninja) so I can counter the noobs methods? And you clearly don't know what a barebones shooter is do you, its like counterstrike, no attachments, perks, killstreaks, just guns, it makes the skill factor much more prominant as is evident in counterstrike.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 lightleggy
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"] Any argument you made is invalid due to your claim FF13 is 8 hours long.gamebreakerz__

Yes but you made the claim in a lenghty fashion, as if you had some authority which you clearly didn't.

what do you mean by "lenghty fashion"
forza420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 forza420

mitu123
i envy you. i wish i had a NES
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

forza420

You never had one?:o I still have one after all those years, and still works well.:D

gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 gamebreakerz__
[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] I talked about a game I have not played basing on the standard for most games reciently, as if you hadnt do that once :Plightleggy

Like you went on about the tradition of the series being more than 20 hours which is untrue because it's usually 40+ hours and then went on to say that FF13 had joined the bandwagon of 8 hour games. You didn't just throw it in a list, you actually tried to back up the argument.
Flame102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Flame102

so remember after hearing the words of longing to play NES games on the NES Metal gear :cry:

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

lightleggy

so do I, I played the legend of zelda 4 years ago and I thought it was a great and fun game... I still have my sega genesis :p too bad I lost the power adaptor :(

Damn, that sucks, I also have a Sega Master Sysem, Super NES, N64, PS1, etc.

I'm so retro.:P

forza420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 forza420

so remember after hearing the words of longing to play NES games on the NES Metal gear :cry:

Flame102
man, those were the days.
forza420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 forza420
[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="forza420"][QUOTE="mitu123"]

You never had one?:o I still have one after all those years, and still works well.:D

no, lol i had one .i meant i wish i had one now
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 lightleggy

[QUOTE="forza420"][QUOTE="mitu123"]

mitu123

I was not born at the times of the nes, but the SNES. My first console was the PS1, then the 64, then the PS2, and my cousin had a sega genesis and he gave it to me about 8 years ago. my dad has an intellevision...its on my grandma's house, too bad it doesnt work anymore :(
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="forza420"] i envy you. i wish i had a NESforza420

Oh, well, find one.:P

Flame102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Flame102

I'm very sad because my first memories after playing metal gear on the NES...:cry:

forza420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 forza420
[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="forza420"][QUOTE="mitu123"] You never had one?:o I still have one after all those years, and still works well.:D

i think i'll get one for christmas this year. where can i find a good one? ebay? let me know because i dont want to get ripped.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 lightleggy
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"] Yes but you made the claim in a lenghty fashion, as if you had some authority which you clearly didn't.gamebreakerz__

Like you went on about the tradition of the series being more than 20 hours which is untrue because it's usually 40+ hours and then went on to say that FF13 had joined the bandwagon of 8 hour games. You didn't just throw it in a list, you actually tried to back up the argument.

I admit I have not played ff13, ff12 and ff9, I have played the rest, and, trust me, im not lying on this one, most of them (cept ffx, which was the longest in my opinion) was no more than 30 hours......
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="forza420"] i envy you. i wish i had a NESlightleggy

I was not born at the times of the nes, but the SNES. My first console was the PS1, then the 64, then the PS2, and my cousin had a sega genesis and he gave it to me about 8 years ago. my dad has an intellevision...its on my grandma's house, too bad it doesnt work anymore :(

I was born in the Atari days. Yeah, you've been through a lot, too bad about that system.:(

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="mitu123"]

mitu123

I love old games :P man I remember how I would laugh with my friends while playing goldeneye, good times good times. and you have any idea of the possible specs for a genesis adaptor?
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="forza420"] no, lol i had one .i meant i wish i had one nowforza420

i think i'll get one for christmas this year. where can i find a good one? ebay? let me know because i dont want to get ripped.

Get one from amazon.com.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="mitu123"] You never had one?:o I still have one after all those years, and still works well.:D

mitu123

I was born in the Atari days. Yeah, you've been through a lot, too bad about that system.:(

remember the old PC's, which had a turbo button, and when you turn them off you had to wait until it said "you may now turn off your CPU" well I had one of those, and believe it or not, when you clicked on "shut off" the computer would actually launch an space invader-like game and would allow you to play it as you waited for the computer to tell you that you could turn your CPU off. that was really a gamer PC xp
jaqulle999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 jaqulle999
Member since 2009 • 2897 Posts

They should only focus on one thing. Most games should just focus on single player unless it is call of duty which shouldn't even have single player just a strong multiplayer which it doesn't have anymore.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="lightleggy"] so do I, I played the legend of zelda 4 years ago and I thought it was a great and fun game... I still have my sega genesis :p too bad I lost the power adaptor :(lightleggy

I love old games :P man I remember how I would laugh with my friends while playing goldeneye, good times good times. and you have any idea of the possible specs for a genesis adaptor?

Get one here.

Goldeneye was my 1st FPS and my friends invite me over to play it. Man I loved those times.:P

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 lightleggy
[QUOTE="dkjestrup"]I love how you say killstreaks have nothing to do with it then you complain about getting a chopper gunner. The gameplay is fine. The only things that really annoy me are commando, akimbo and noobtubes. If you take out killstreaks you also have less incentive to camp. Also, what's wrong with FMJ/ACOG/Holographic sight/Thermal/Extended Mags/Heartbeat? I mean, Heartbeat and Thermal could be said to be a bit "cheap" but both have a counter. Even with thermal, it's not like they wouldn't see you normally. And if it mattered you'd be trying to go stealth with Cold Blooded.gamebreakerz__
Why should I have to waste two perks (cold blooded and ninja) so I can counter the noobs methods? And you clearly don't know what a barebones shooter is do you, its like counterstrike, no attachments, perks, killstreaks, just guns, it makes the skill factor much more prominant as is evident in counterstrike.

Somethings I hated from CS... the unreal recoil and extremely low accuracy of the guns (there was no such thing as having good aiming skill in CS, it was just CLICK CLICK DIE DIE DIE DIE) and the fact that you died from 2 shots or something like that... (you died like in 1 second) I mean I HATE noob friendly games like halo 3 where you must shoot someone like 300 times to kill him...and yeah I know that a noob friendly game is actually that one where you die from just a few shots...but I cant call that noob friendly...noobs get shot way more, so they need a lot of HP to not die so much, therefore I call games like halo noob friendly :D
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="lightleggy"] I was not born at the times of the nes, but the SNES. My first console was the PS1, then the 64, then the PS2, and my cousin had a sega genesis and he gave it to me about 8 years ago. my dad has an intellevision...its on my grandma's house, too bad it doesnt work anymore :(lightleggy

remember the old PC's, which had a turbo button, and when you turn them off you had to wait until it said "you may now turn off your CPU" well I had one of those, and believe it or not, when you clicked on "shut off" the computer would actually launch an space invader-like game and would allow you to play it as you waited for the computer to tell you that you could turn your CPU off. that was really a gamer PC xp

I've seen them but wasn't familar with them, so I didn't know much.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 lightleggy

They should only focus on one thing. Most games should just focus on single player unless it is call of duty which shouldn't even have single player just a strong multiplayer which it doesn't have anymore.

jaqulle999
why COD shouldnt have good SP? I thought that MW2 had a campaign filled with epic moments...climbing mountains, riding snowbikes, epic explosions, jumping through favela roofs, preventing a nuke, raiding a castle, rescuing hostages at an oil rig, persecussions, a BTR chasing you in the woods, being in the middle of a war as a neutral, driving a car with one hand after the driver gets shot, chasing someone on a zodiac, stabbing shepherd in the eye...the campaign had countless epic moments...it just needed something else: lenght
forza420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 forza420
[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="forza420"][QUOTE="mitu123"] Oh, well, find one.:P

Get one from amazon.com.

cool thanx.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 lightleggy

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="mitu123"] Damn, that sucks, I also have a Sega Master Sysem, Super NES, N64, PS1, etc.

mitu123

Get one here.

Goldeneye was my 1st FPS and my friends invite me over to play it. Man I loved those times.:P

I dont live in the US, so getting something from amazon would take its time, so I was wanting to check the specs to see if I could get one at radioshack