GOW2 developer reponds to Nintendo community bashing him or his anti wii comment

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NRGCDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 NRGCDS
Member since 2005 • 1470 Posts
Don't bring up Red Steel.solidsnakeEx3
Red Steel, Red Steel, Red Steel, you have never play it. its the best FPS game if you have a Wii. til MP3 comes.
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts
Sweet screw you Kotaku I am the man interviewing now :P

Well I like all the games in all the series except DMC 2. I had only played recently as of this year DMC 3 because I haven't had access to my brothers PS2 from college. But to put it blunt. You give me GOW's story and brutal moves, with Ninja Gaiden's silky smooth gameplay and weapons, combined with the guns of and other transformtations of DMC and then I think you would have an incredible game haha. I do like Ninja Gaiden the best though. I am one of those people that likes difficult games for the sake of them being difficult. Just like Megaman games. Make sure YOU KEEP the God difficulty setting.

For my last question. This is going to cause an uproar I know it lol. What do you think about the PS3 not having rumble? Its not going to be the same to be crushing bones and not feeling any sudden joilts in my hands. While we are at it what about Tilt? You could make some good moves with that. Like pulling back on a monsters head until it breaks, moving the controller upward and downward like you are on top of a monster bashing a his face into the ground, ect.
Avatar image for Riviera_Phantom
Riviera_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#153 Riviera_Phantom
Member since 2006 • 3658 Posts
[QUOTE="solidsnakeEx3"]Don't bring up Red Steel.NRGCDS
Red Steel, Red Steel, Red Steel, you have never play it. its the best FPS game if you have a Wii. til MP3 comes.

Red Steel is ****.
super_etecoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 super_etecoon
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
This is priceless. I wonder how much trouble there is to get in over this. Impersonation, libel. This could get really juicy.
advertise_this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 advertise_this
Member since 2006 • 1208 Posts
[QUOTE="NRGCDS"][QUOTE="solidsnakeEx3"]Don't bring up Red Steel.Riviera_Phantom

Red Steel is ****.

cod 3 > red steel on the wii.
advertise_this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 advertise_this
This is priceless. I wonder how much trouble there is to get in over this. Impersonation, libel. This could get really juicy.super_etecoon
trouble?
Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#157 Kikouken
Member since 2006 • 15913 Posts
I am starting to dislike Sony and anyone affiliated with Sony.lild1425
Same.
Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
[QUOTE="solidsnakeEx3"]Don't bring up Red Steel.NRGCDS

That's the key phrase. What else does the Wii have? Farcry (Ewww), CoD3. However, if anyone has a PC, PS2, Xbox, 360, or PS3 Red Steel turns into a steaming pile.
corybarlog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 corybarlog
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts
Sweet screw you Kotaku I am the man interviewing now :P

Well I like all the games in all the series except DMC 2. I had only played recently as of this year DMC 3 because I haven't had access to my brothers PS2 from college. But to put it blunt. You give me GOW's story and brutal moves, with Ninja Gaiden's silky smooth gameplay and weapons, combined with the guns of and other transformtations of DMC and then I think you would have an incredible game haha. I do like Ninja Gaiden the best though. I am one of those people that likes difficult games for the sake of them being difficult. Just like Megaman games. Make sure YOU KEEP the God difficulty setting.

For my last question. This is going to cause an uproar I know it lol. What do you think about the PS3 not having rumble? Its not going to be the same to be crushing bones and not feeling any sudden joilts in my hands. While we are at it what about Tilt? You could make some good moves with that. Like pulling back on a monsters head until it breaks, moving the controller upward and downward like you are on top of a monster bashing a his face into the ground, ect.
Blackbond
First..we have God difficulty and Titan Difficulty...it is not as crazy hard as Dante Must Die mode or anything, but it is no slouch either. As far as the rumble thing...it is a bit of a bummer but as a designer I am more interested in what the gameplay in the game will have to offer rather than some of the feedback. Rumble defintely contributes to the immersion, and to be sure I am a big fan of it, but I am quite confident we can make fun gameplay experiences withouth the need for that...it was done with so many games before the rumble feature right? Man the mega man games frustrated the hell out of me as a kid. I still played them a lot, but they made me so mad. cory
advertise_this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 advertise_this
[QUOTE="lild1425"]I am starting to dislike Sony and anyone affiliated with Sony.Kikouken
Same.

don't lie sheep, u hated sony ever since playstation murdered the n64
Avatar image for Riviera_Phantom
Riviera_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#161 Riviera_Phantom
Member since 2006 • 3658 Posts
[QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"][QUOTE="NRGCDS"][QUOTE="solidsnakeEx3"]Don't bring up Red Steel.advertise_this

Red Steel is ****.

cod 3 > red steel on the wii.

haven't played it. But it was great on the 360 so i doubt it would be worse than Red Steel.
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts
Hey cory , do you think you might stop back to System Wars after the game comes out to see what we think of it ?

That would be pretty f - in cool if you could.

-Sniper99-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#163 -Sniper99-
Member since 2004 • 8983 Posts
I Don't really see why it's such a big deal that this guy is saying he doesn't find the Wii to be as "amazing" as everyone says. Wow, he has an opinion:|
NRGCDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 NRGCDS
[QUOTE="NRGCDS"][QUOTE="solidsnakeEx3"]Don't bring up Red Steel.Riviera_Phantom

Red Steel is ****.

because you are to lazy to try it there will be a Red Steel 2 for Online feature. and I said its the best FPS game if you have a wii I didn't say its the best FPS then any other games.
ps3-nikita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 ps3-nikita
Member since 2005 • 2945 Posts
[QUOTE="Kikouken"][QUOTE="lild1425"]I am starting to dislike Sony and anyone affiliated with Sony.advertise_this
Same.

I thought the N64 commited Suicide. It was playing heavy metal backwards and Ozzy told him to do it.
corybarlog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 corybarlog

Hey cory , do you think you might stop back to System Wars after the game comes out to see what we think of it ?

That would be pretty f - in cool if you could.

Nike_Air
maybe...though when the game comes out I will be back at work...and my schedule wont be as free as when I am on vacation. You can always post on the blog to remind me...maybe send a link or something. Then I totally would. Cory

EDIT: are we not allowed to swear on these boards?  I should watch my sailor mouth then. :)

tegovoltio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 tegovoltio
Member since 2004 • 9280 Posts
What's the big deal? Gabe newell almost literally said PS3 was crap and and it was even a worst comment. I wonder if Kotaku has more gossips than gaming news.
NRGCDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 NRGCDS
[QUOTE="NRGCDS"][QUOTE="solidsnakeEx3"]Don't bring up Red Steel.Ibacai

That's the key phrase. What else does the Wii have? Farcry (Ewww), CoD3. However, if anyone has a PC, PS2, Xbox, 360, or PS3 Red Steel turns into a steaming pile.

Look you haven't played it there will be a Red Steel 2 for online feature you've got that.
Avatar image for 6icks_tea_4hoar
6icks_tea_4hoar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 6icks_tea_4hoar
Member since 2007 • 1492 Posts
[QUOTE="tegovoltio"]What's the big deal? Gabe newell almost literally said PS3 was crap and and it was even a worst comment. I wonder if Kotaku has more gossips than gaming news.

the gaming equivalent of people magazine?
ps3-nikita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 ps3-nikita
[QUOTE="tegovoltio"]What's the big deal? Gabe newell almost literally said PS3 was crap and and it was even a worst comment. I wonder if Kotaku has more gossips than gaming news.

You know how sheep are. As much as I give the cows stick, at least they can take it. Well most of them. The sheep, they tend to burn things.
corybarlog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 corybarlog

actually didnt he say it was a failure and needed a do over or something like that?
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Blackbond
[QUOTE="Kikouken"][QUOTE="lild1425"]I am starting to dislike Sony and anyone affiliated with Sony.advertise_this
Same.

I think you need to relax man. You've been on the hunt for blood like a shark this entire thread. You know you could actually contribute to it instead of browsing around looking for anything a possible sheep says.
advertise_this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 advertise_this
oo and i heard some rumors over at QJ.net that 'ready at dawn' is making a god of war game for psp ... can u say anything bout that? btw anyone who doesn't know ... ready at dawn made daxter for the psp.
TNT_Slug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 TNT_Slug
Member since 2007 • 1735 Posts
[QUOTE="ps3-nikita"][QUOTE="tegovoltio"]What's the big deal? Gabe newell almost literally said PS3 was crap and and it was even a worst comment. I wonder if Kotaku has more gossips than gaming news.

You know how sheep are. As much as I give the cows stick, at least they can take it. Well most of them. The sheep, they tend to burn things.

Newell is the Valve man. He's not a sheep.
advertise_this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 advertise_this
[QUOTE="advertise_this"][QUOTE="Kikouken"][QUOTE="lild1425"]I am starting to dislike Sony and anyone affiliated with Sony.Blackbond
Same.

I think you need to relax man. You've been on the hunt for blood like a shark this entire thread. You know you could actually contribute to it instead of browsing around looking for anything a possible sheep says.

well they do make stupid remarks, i;m sorry but when a nintendo or microsoft PR calls the ps3 is a bust everything is swell ... but when a sony developer doesn't like the wii all that much right now ... all of a sudden sony is the bad guy ... quite frankly i'm sick and tired of it.
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Blackbond
Okay last thing Cory and then I'm out for a bit:

God of War PSP is it going to happen?
Why does everyone think Megaman is hard. Is it really that hard?
Have you ever thought of implementing multiplayer or Co-Op in God of War?
6icks_tea_4hoar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 6icks_tea_4hoar
[QUOTE="advertise_this"][QUOTE="Kikouken"][QUOTE="lild1425"]I am starting to dislike Sony and anyone affiliated with Sony.Blackbond
Same.

:lol: cory has no idea what we're talking about! sheep - nintendo fanboy cow - sony fanboy lemming - microsoft fanboy and cory, if you use any one of those terms publicly i will give you oral sex on the spot. :P
ps3-nikita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 ps3-nikita
[QUOTE="TNT_Slug"][QUOTE="ps3-nikita"][QUOTE="tegovoltio"]What's the big deal? Gabe newell almost literally said PS3 was crap and and it was even a worst comment. I wonder if Kotaku has more gossips than gaming news.

Newell is the Valve man. He's not a sheep.

I didnt call him a sheep. I am talking about people respones to critism. I thought that was the point about the post.
the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#179 the-very-best
Member since 2006 • 14486 Posts
Um, so what if he doesn't like Wii?

Is it that big of a deal? Some people are going to like the console, some aren't. And plus, he works for Sony, what do you expect?
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Blackbond
[QUOTE="Blackbond"][QUOTE="advertise_this"][QUOTE="Kikouken"][QUOTE="lild1425"]I am starting to dislike Sony and anyone affiliated with Sony.advertise_this
Same.

well they do make stupid remarks, i;m sorry but when a nintendo or microsoft PR calls the ps3 is a bust everything is swell ... but when a sony developer doesn't like the wii all that much right now ... all of a sudden sony is the bad guy ... quite frankly i'm sick and tired of it.

Yes we all know fanboys make stupid remarks. But when Gingerdivid, Yo Foo, PS3 FTW, Dual Shocking, and the Legend Twinblade are all cows do you really have room to call other fanboys remarks stupid when you are affiliated with the above? You're just making yourself look as bad as them by giving into them.
tranhgiang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 tranhgiang
Member since 2005 • 365 Posts
Heh, I start to like the guy more after this (well after the playboy party interview).

Anyway, the Wii IDEA sound good, but the whole execution is poor so far. I was super excited with the Wii when it show up at E3 (with red steel too). I think finnaly something better than mouse and K/B for FPS. But after try out Red Steel I was so disappointed. The camera alone is enough to kill it for me. It remind me of the arcade game at the mall where you play as a cop and wave the plastic gun around on a fix screen you know.

Wii sport is about the only thing that I Really want to have right now, at least it's healthy.
advertise_this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 advertise_this
[QUOTE="advertise_this"][QUOTE="Blackbond"][QUOTE="advertise_this"][QUOTE="Kikouken"][QUOTE="lild1425"]I am starting to dislike Sony and anyone affiliated with Sony.Blackbond
Same.

Yes we all know fanboys make stupid remarks. But when Gingerdivid, Yo Foo, PS3 FTW, Dual Shocking, and the Legend Twinblade are all cows do you really have room to call other fanboys stupid when you are affiliated with the above? You're just making yourself look as bad as them by giving into them.

no! ... sheep are worse ... period ... an di own a wii ... so don't think this is some kind of hate towards nintendo ... its just that i dont like the fanboy group a whole ... and yes i do thing both lemmings and cows are better disregarding the idiots like the guys u named.
corybarlog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 corybarlog
Okay last thing Cory and then I'm out for a bit:

Blackbond
Ok... 1. No idea on this as of yet...I think it is a great idea though. 2. Cause it's hard. It really is. Some people are like Rain man savant good at games, and they think "this isn't that hard" But trhe rest of us think it is freaking hard. 3. Yes...though internet based melee games are a hard nut to crack. Very hard to deal with Latency when you are doing something as exacting as melee...very hard to fake it the way you can fake the projectile based stuff. Serious question Would you guys like/buy a game that only did multiplayer/co-op on the system and not the internet? cory
6icks_tea_4hoar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 6icks_tea_4hoar
[QUOTE="Blackbond"]Okay last thing Cory and then I'm out for a bit:

corybarlog
Ok... 1. No idea on this as of yet...I think it is a great idea though. 2. Cause it's hard. It really is. Some people are like Rain man savant good at games, and they think "this isn't that hard" But trhe rest of us think it is freaking hard. 3. Yes...though internet based melee games are a hard nut to crack. Very hard to deal with Latency when you are doing something as exacting as melee...very hard to fake it the way you can fake the projectile based stuff. Serious question Would you guys like/buy a game that only did multiplayer/co-op on the system and not the internet? cory

depends on the game. why, thinking about putting it into a certain sequel to a certain game? ;)
corybarlog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 corybarlog
Heh, I start to like the guy more after this (well after the playboy party interview). br />tranhgiang
Doh...that's Dave Jaffe who did the playboy interview...not me. :) cory
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Blackbond
[QUOTE="Blackbond"]Okay last thing Cory and then I'm out for a bit:

corybarlog

Halo 1 and Halo 2 my man. They didn't have online co-op. And if you can implement an offline co-op feature before DMC or NG can make one then you will get even more props to you. I'm out though. Good talking to you. I hope you aren't just another guy bs'ing us though. We have tons of imposters :P
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Nike_Air
God of War on psp confirmed , lol.

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Blackbond
[QUOTE="Blackbond"][QUOTE="advertise_this"][QUOTE="Blackbond"][QUOTE="advertise_this"][QUOTE="Kikouken"][QUOTE="lild1425"]I am starting to dislike Sony and anyone affiliated with Sony.advertise_this
Same.

Yes we all know fanboys make stupid remarks. But when Gingerdivid, Yo Foo, PS3 FTW, Dual Shocking, and the Legend Twinblade are all cows do you really have room to call other fanboys stupid when you are affiliated with the above? You're just making yourself look as bad as them by giving into them.

no! ... sheep are worse ... period ... an di own a wii ... so don't think this is some kind of hate towards nintendo ... its just that i dont like the fanboy group a whole ... and yes i do thing both lemmings and cows are better disregarding the idiots like the guys u named.

Man you're just fantatical. There are no lemmings or cows that can compete with the blindness of the ones mentioned above. I'm leaving. This was a pointless discussion anyways. When you find me a sheep that says something as bad as.

"Why do they call it Metroid, Samus is a robot."
"Einstein and Hitler were in different time periods."
"Video game historian."
"Metroid copied Halo."

Let me know. All fanboys are bad.

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Blackbond
God of War on psp confirmed , lol.

Nike_Air

Credit BlackBond on that one 8)
corybarlog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 corybarlog
[QUOTE="corybarlog"][QUOTE="Blackbond"]Okay last thing Cory and then I'm out for a bit:

Blackbond

Halo 1 and Halo 2 my man. They didn't have online co-op. And if you can implement an offline co-op feature before DMC or NG can make one then you will get even more props to you. I'm out though. Good talking to you. I hope you aren't just another guy bs'ing us though. We have tons of imposters :P

Thanks for the info...good talking to you too man. I am the real deal though. I mean my over use of the ellipses should be evidence enough. :) cory
Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
[QUOTE="dimar19"][QUOTE="TheCrimsonKoopa"]
Wii has a Gamecube game, PS3 has Resistance and Virtua Fighter 5. PS3 > Wii, for now.
TheCrimsonKoopa

LOL. Zelda - 8.8, Mario Ware - AAA. Wii mote.

Who cares about Resistance?

Who cares about friggin' Wario Ware? I sure as hell don't. Wiimote, once again I don't care.

awesome? Because the 4mil + people who bought it sure do ;)
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Nike_Air
[QUOTE="Nike_Air"]God of War on psp confirmed , lol.

Blackbond

Credit BlackBond on that one 8)

indeed

6icks_tea_4hoar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 6icks_tea_4hoar
also cory: my dad wants to say that he though he isn't a gamer, he likes to watch me play games, and that GOW was one of the best games that he has watched.
mythrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#194 mythrol
Member since 2005 • 5237 Posts
I actually completely agree with him on his view of the Wii. As many people who's been here for awhile I'm sure have seen, I've said multiple times that I think the Wii is great for "social" environments. But I don't really see too many awesome single player experience games coming around that will just blow me away. Granted, there will be a few (SMG, Possibly Metroid 3, the new Zelda) but for the most part, I see myself playing PC / 360 if I want to get down into some serious gaming. I mean let's look at 80% of the Wii line-up it's party games or PS2 ports. When I think of "hardcore gaming" I don't think of party games. I'm sorry. And don't get me wrong. I love what Nintendo has done with the Wii (other than not including stronger hardware) I think it was a good move to make. I just think because of the lack of hardware power the Wii is going to be shoved to the side of the entertainment center that reserved for "When friends come over." BTW, I can't wait for GOW2. That game looks awesome.
RevenMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 RevenMan
Member since 2005 • 462 Posts
Give the guy a break he is just stating his opinion. Every gamer is entitled to that, i have a ps2 and a 360 and il buy a ps3 down the road (at price cut) . Anyways i loved the first god of war and i am defenetly picking up the 2nd one, played the demo and i think its awsome. Keep up the great work. Oh and seeing as you are answering questions can you answer mine please :). 1. You mentioned that there was titan difficulty is that harder than god mode and if so how much harder is it? 2.Exactly how many bosses are there in god of war 2 and are they big? 3.Does Ares make an apperance(spelling?) in gow 2? 4.Can i watch the bonus dvd on a dvd player or is it like the first game? Oh and if you do god of war 3 please consider the idea of multiple endings i think that would be awsome thanks.
corybarlog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 corybarlog
also cory: my dad wants to say that he though he isn't a gamer, he likes to watch me play games, and that GOW was one of the best games that he has watched.6icks_tea_4hoar
Thats awesome!! Thanks for that! The funny thing is...after we spent two years of really hard work on GOW2...there was still a moment in the last few weeks of development where a group of us were standing around the lead rpogrammers desk trying to replicate a bug. IT was really late, and we were all tired and wanted to go home...but even after the bug wasn't reproducable we still all stoof around for like two hours watching someone play the game. It was a pretty cool moment. cory
mestizoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#197 mestizoman
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts
[QUOTE="6icks_tea_4hoar"]also cory: my dad wants to say that he though he isn't a gamer, he likes to watch me play games, and that GOW was one of the best games that he has watched.corybarlog
Thats awesome!! Thanks for that! The funny thing is...after we spent two years of really hard work on GOW2...there was still a moment in the last few weeks of development where a group of us were standing around the lead rpogrammers desk trying to replicate a bug. IT was really late, and we were all tired and wanted to go home...but even after the bug wasn't reproducable we still all stoof around for like two hours watching someone play the game. It was a pretty cool moment. cory

are you really cory barlog?
sonicmj1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#198 sonicmj1
Member since 2003 • 9130 Posts
Wow! Someone who's actually in the industry on these boards! I never thought it possible!

I'm not too surprised about the backlash your Wii impressions created. While Nintendo fanboys don't tend to do a ton of attacking other systems, they completely flip out if anyone says anything that could be perceived as either an insult to Nintendo or as ignorance to every aspect of their games.

On the subject of a game with multiplayer/co-op being offline only, it would depend on a lot of factors. I certainly would have no problem getting the game if I had friends who I could count on to own the game and play with me (example: most of my friends only have Gamecubes. As a result, Soul Calibur 2 is a better option for me as a fighting game than Tekken 5, as I can be sure that my friends will be able to get the game and play me). A fun multiplayer game without online is still fun if you have people over. There's nothing wrong with a good social experience. However, ignoring that factor, a lot of it would depend on what the game had to offer. If it was a really good singleplayer game, then I wouldn't mind so much, because the singleplayer would make up for it. However, if multiplayer was the focus, I'd be more concerned.

I'm really looking forward to God of War 2, and I hope to get it soon after it comes out. Just the fact that the length issue in the first game is being addressed means a lot.

Quick question: have you gotten the chance to try the Crackdown demo, or the game itself?
Marduke382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Marduke382
Member since 2005 • 1328 Posts
[QUOTE="corybarlog"][QUOTE="6icks_tea_4hoar"]also cory: my dad wants to say that he though he isn't a gamer, he likes to watch me play games, and that GOW was one of the best games that he has watched.mestizoman

are you really cory barlog?

99.9% sure hes not.
corybarlog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 corybarlog

Give the guy a break he is just stating his opinion. Every gamer is entitled to that, i have a ps2 and a 360 and il buy a ps3 down the road (at price cut) . Anyways i loved the first god of war and i am defenetly picking up the 2nd one, played the demo and i think its awsome. Keep up the great work. Oh and seeing as you are answering questions can you answer mine please :). 1. You mentioned that there was titan difficulty is that harder than god mode and if so how much harder is it? 2.Exactly how many bosses are there in god of war 2 and are they big? 3.Does Ares make an apperance(spelling?) in gow 2? 4.Can i watch the bonus dvd on a dvd player or is it like the first game? Oh and if you do god of war 3 please consider the idea of multiple endings i think that would be awsome thanks.RevenMan

1. Ummm..much harder. I really don't know how much harder...but it took some of the combat guys quite a while to do it the first time.

2. I don't want to ruin it for people...but there are over twice at many bosses than the first game...there are both really big, and really small guys. but the fights are always multi layered and fun.

3. No Ares in this game...unless you count Kratos as Ares...since he is the New God of War. :)

4. The bonus dvd is an actual DVD so it will play on anything that plays DVD's.

CoryÂ