Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@fedor said:
@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: Oh dear. Daily has gone bunkers😵

Read what fedor wrote in his first post and you're the one who mentioned cows not him. These are FACTS that everyone, but you and tormy can't see, You're the one who's gone bonkers dav, its bonkers not bunkers, but thanks for further proving my point LOL.

My original post was making fun of the lack of source. We all understood that.

So not cows, you should be talking to dav not me.

It came across as desperate to me, so we all didn't understand what you were trying to say, maybe you should have articulated that better.

Dagubot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 Dagubot
Member since 2020 • 421 Posts

@Pedro said:
@Arkhalipso said:

@Archangel3371: They want the PC crowd to get a PS5, either as their only gaming platform or as a secondary system. Just like with HZD I expect some PS4 games to be released on PC in the following years. Like Sony said, "we want them to know what they've been missing out on". Most Sony exclusives are like $10 and the new system is releasing this year. It's a smart move.

So, you think that the people who buy HZD on the PC after all these years are going to buy a PS5 because.....?

I bought the Playstation 4 Pro for 2 games. Horizon & God of War. Both actually becoming some of my favorite games of the generation. Horizon coming to PC would not make me want to buy a Playstation 5. Same with God of War coming to PC. It'll only further solidify my decision to stick with PC knowing it'll eventually land on PC.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@BlackShirt20: Death Stranding never had “Only in PlayStation”.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@latech84: Seriously? Exclusives is what sells consoles and if Sony goes full MS, there’s no reason to buy a PlayStation, you know, that thing Sony makes and wants people to buy...

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11086 Posts

I hope all the games go to PC now. As to what's going on in the world, trying to support another console may not be all that feasible for the foreseeable future. Even Microsoft is concerned about demand for their upcoming products now.

It was fun arguing about consoles, but this might turn into a survival move.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@fedor said:
@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: Oh dear. Daily has gone bunkers😵

Read what fedor wrote in his first post and you're the one who mentioned cows not him. These are FACTS that everyone, but you and tormy can't see, You're the one who's gone bonkers dav, its bonkers not bunkers, but thanks for further proving my point LOL.

My original post was making fun of the lack of source. We all understood that.

So not cows, you should be talking to dav not me.

It came across as desperate to me, so we all didn't understand what you were trying to say, maybe you should have articulated that better.

Meh, the OP understood me fine. I think you just got excited to go at me and jumped the gun. Its ok, you'll get me next time.

LAtech84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LAtech84
Member since 2017 • 643 Posts

@ButDuuude said:

@latech84: Seriously? Exclusives is what sells consoles and if Sony goes full MS, there’s no reason to buy a PlayStation, you know, that thing Sony makes and wants people to buy...

I was referring to if GOD of war was coming to PC 2 years later, that would not be stupid because everyone that wanted to buy a PS4 to play it would have already done so and they would get more revenue from the game from PC gamers like myself who will never buy a console. I think if they release their games 2 to 3 years after release on PC, it does not hurt their console sales as most people who don't mind playing on console won't wait that long to play, so it won't affect their console sales much. Also I am sure most people buy consoles because they like playing on console, not because it has some exclusive game in the real world. At most they would lose the few people who buy the console because they think it is never coming to PC ever, which I assure you is a very small number. Even most people now who buy a PS4 to play it, who mainly game on PC as their primary platform, would likely still buy the console to play it and then buy it again if they feel the need on PC 2 or 3 years later. I personally think when someone says exclusives sell consoles they are admitting that PC is better and the only reason to get a console is exclusives, but I know many people like consoles better for many other reasons. I don't agree with your argument here that them releasing games years later on PC is hurting Sony at all or being dumb of Sony. That's my opinion on it. Thanks.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

@Arkhalipso said:

@Archangel3371: If they were planning to release all of their exclusives on PC they wouldn't have clarified their intentions. Half of this forum is braindead. Just apply common sense and you'll be 10 steps ahead of everyone.

Well I’ll continue to remain sceptical myself.

LAtech84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By LAtech84

@Archangel3371 said:
@Arkhalipso said:

@Archangel3371: If they were planning to release all of their exclusives on PC they wouldn't have clarified their intentions. Half of this forum is braindead. Just apply common sense and you'll be 10 steps ahead of everyone.

Well I’ll continue to remain sceptical myself.

As you should. Never fully trust what any big corporation says.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@fedor said:

Lol! I clicked on this thinking there was going to be an actual source. Fooled me.

Lets look at your original post, you were hoping there was a source to prove it true, and you seem disappointed, comes across as desperate lol.

LAtech84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 LAtech84

@Pedro said:
@latech84 said:
@ButDuuude said:

That would be a very dumb move by Sony if true.

Why?

Because they would miss out on all the sales they could have gotten on the PS4. LOL

Ha LOL

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#63 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

Oh wow. Probably finally an incentive to upgrade my card. Hopefully they announce Bloodborne for PC as well soon, can't wait to enjoy Yharnam again in 60fps. Also, Bloodborne 2 soon please sony.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#64 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

I must say, Sony is doing the right thing here. Bringing exclusives a few years after release is a much wiser strategy than what MS is doing.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

I've had the game sitting on the entertainment stand behind the TV for over a year now, just no desire to play it. Coworker tried to force it on me.

Just. Plz Sony. Bloodborne.

The combat is really good.

I thought it was going to be boring with the axe and the over the shoulder perspective. But it actually turned out one of the best games in the franchise.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e83c14458072
deactivated-5e83c14458072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#66 deactivated-5e83c14458072
Member since 2006 • 2727 Posts

@latech84: Fair enough.

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

Played it on the PS4 already and while it’s a good game it definitely overstay it’s welcome a bit towards the end. So no desire to double dip even if it’s true, but would love if it was just to see all the cows( mostly boxrekt) go in full meltdown mode:)

Cloud_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68 Cloud_Man
Member since 2020 • 201 Posts

I won't be surprised if it comes to PC. According to Kotaku, Sony devs are being told to keep PC versions in mind when developing games from now on. Director already said that he would love to see it on PC.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

“PS has no games”

Cloud_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Cloud_Man
Member since 2020 • 201 Posts

Every game that was announced for PC first removed its only on playstation logo including Detriot, Death Stranding and HZD.

https://www.dualshockers.com/god-of-war-pc-ps4-only-on-playstation/

https://www.dualshockers.com/death-stranding-removed-ps4-exclusive-list/

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@R4gn4r0k: Gotta agree. I was really disappointed when the original trailers hit of the new GoW, a kid, new combat...what?!? I wasnt sold and didnt play it until 2 months ago. Man was I WRONG, the combat is fantastic (once I stopped trying to play it like the older games), the story and,characters are great, and the game just looks amazing. One of the best games Ive played this gen no doubt.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 R4gn4r0k

@vfighter said:

@R4gn4r0k: Gotta agree. I was really disappointed when the original trailers hit of the new GoW, a kid, new combat...what?!? I wasnt sold and didnt play it until 2 months ago. Man was I WRONG, the combat is fantastic (once I stopped trying to play it like the older games), the story and,characters are great, and the game just looks amazing. One of the best games Ive played this gen no doubt.

I'm the exact same. I saw the E3 trailers and lost all hype. I wanted a next gen God of War... not this abomination.

I played through God of War on PS4 and was instantly hooked. The combat feels so good, and the pacing is just right.

Now, going back to the older God of Wars feels like a true step back.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 236

#73 Dark_sageX
Member since 2003 • 3561 Posts

That would actually surprise me lol, I'd be happy to buy the God of War collection again for PC and then God of War 4 after that.

@strategyfn: why should anyone care if playstation dudes played the game 2 or 10+ years before everybody else? actually why do you as a playstation dude even care that you played before everybody else?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45103 Posts

I'm sure it will be coming to PS5 that's for sure. If it comes to PC, I'd probably get it cheap to see what it's like in 21:9 and higher framerate. Thing is, PS5 will still be the console get. Sony haters forget that Sony consoles get tons of Japanese support. Persona 5 is still Sony exclusive after 3 years which is impressive. Wonder if that will ever make it to PC.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

@bluestars said:

“PS has no games”

Poo cows. lololol :P

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10613 Posts

@i_p_daily:

But at least the ps4 still have exclusives.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

Another one bites the dust a PS store to PC incoming.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#78  Edited By the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:

It only makes sense, that's a lot of money Sony would be leaving on the table by not bringing games to PC.

It just makes SW extremely boring.

Don't Worry mate , we're at Dawn of Storefront Wars

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 VFighter

@R4gn4r0k: I'm replaying all the older GoW titles as we speak, trying to get platinums on them all. I'll give them credit, they hold up nicely. Yeah the new one does it all better, but I'm still having a blast replaying them. Minus the challenge of the gods and challenge of the titans, man those suck lol.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#80  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34602 Posts

Tried it and almost instantly disliked it. HZD looks better, but not especially good either.

They should port PC some real games and keep their cinematic crap. But I bet the next one is gonna be TLoU or some other bullshit instead of Bloodborne.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#82 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

Debunked ...

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/no-sony-has-not-removed-the-only-on-playstation-tag-from-god-of-war-does-not-hint-at-a-pc-release/

Last night, a rumor surfaced about the removal of a “Only on Playstation” tag. While we’ve already debunked that rumor, it appears that some websites are already reporting on this fake rumor. Therefore, and since we were the ones that did all the investigation, we’ve decided to tell you what is really going on.

This rumor originates from Twitter user “AP”. AP found out that the US PSN Store page of God of War does not feature the “Only on Playstation” tag and assumed that Sony had removed it. However, God of War never had a “Only on Playstation” tag.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 R4gn4r0k

@vfighter said:

@R4gn4r0k: I'm replaying all the older GoW titles as we speak, trying to get platinums on them all. I'll give them credit, they hold up nicely. Yeah the new one does it all better, but I'm still having a blast replaying them. Minus the challenge of the gods and challenge of the titans, man those suck lol.

That's very cool!

Once I'm done with TLOU: Left Behind and after that Uncharted 3, I plan on replaying God of War III on PS4.

I wish we could get all the God of War games before God of War III at 1080/60. Or even 4K/60.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@fedor said:

Lol! I clicked on this thinking there was going to be an actual source. Fooled me.

Lets look at your original post, you were hoping there was a source to prove it true, and you seem disappointed, comes across as desperate lol.

If this is what it looks like to you as desperate, then I feel sorry for you.

Of course, GoW4 director did say he wanted to bring it on PC, but there's no solid leak nor hard evidence to support this. Even I understood what was going on in this thread.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 VFighter

@R4gn4r0k: I'm honestly really surprised they didn't bring at least 1 and 2 out on the ps4 with those improvements. With the hype that GoW 2018 got a collection of the originals would have probably sold like hotcakes.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

Why do you care? You're neither hermit nor cow so I don't see why do you want it to lose exclusivity.

sovkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 sovkhan
Member since 2015 • 1591 Posts

@Arkhalipso said:

@Archangel3371: They want the PC crowd to get a PS5, either as their only gaming platform or as a secondary system. Just like with HZD I expect some PS4 games to be released on PC in the following years. Like Sony said, "we want them to know what they've been missing out on". Most Sony exclusives are like $10 and the new system is releasing this year. It's a smart move.

That's exactly what i've been saying all along!!!

It will be seen more often than not in the future.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

https://godofwar.playstation.com/

It's still says Only on Playstation. Lems getting desperate after losing all their exclusives.

Try the english site.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/god-of-war-ps4/

Avatar image for deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
deactivated-60c3d23d2738e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
Member since 2009 • 3934 Posts

@strategyfn said:

It doesn’t matter if it comes to PC. PS4 people got to play it a year+ earlier.

Actually 2 years.

30 fps lol. PS4 lol.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@DragonfireXZ95: That site I posted is the official site and out of California. How is that not English?

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts
@the_master_race said:

Debunked ...

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/no-sony-has-not-removed-the-only-on-playstation-tag-from-god-of-war-does-not-hint-at-a-pc-release/

This just means it was coming to PC all along.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

Already beat it on PS4 and have no reason to replay on PC. Honestly one of the most overated games this gen. Diddnt like the changes to combat, no jump button or arial combos, not much enemy variety. Id rather play gow3 any day.

Also dad kratos is wack and his son is annoying.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#93 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12952 Posts

@Juub1990 said:
@the_master_race said:

Debunked ...

This just means it was coming to PC all along.

It is also noted that the archive of the original page shows "only on playstation", and it no longer says that.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@DragonfireXZ95: That site I posted is the official site and out of California. How is that not English?

The site you posted is also not playstation.com. :P

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#95 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

This is weird actually ... i have to admit is very weird if true. It's one thing that Horizon goes to PC ... i mean, yes, it is a Sony IP and all that, but it didn't have brand recognition or brand attachment ... but Kratos going to PC ... that's a huge, huge deal.

Not going to lie ... it this happens, the meltdowns are going to be so fun to watch.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 VFighter

@sleepnsurf: And?

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#97 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34602 Posts

@jeezers said:

Already beat it on PS4 and have no reason to replay on PC. Honestly one of the most overated games this gen. Diddnt like the changes to combat, no jump button or arial combos, not much enemy variety. Id rather play gow3 any day.

Also dad kratos is wack and his son is annoying.

Right? The old GoW games seemed soooo much better. Just goes to show you should never listen to mainstream hype. Playing GoW for PS4 after all the "out of this world amazing" things I heard about it was like getting a wet fart in your face. Sony makes me fear for the future of videogames.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

I guess so. Guess they want to make the most out of the old games when the next gen rolls around or at the end of the current gen.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 VFighter

@Litchie: Sony putting out amazing games make a you fear the future of gaming, that's a weird stance.

I love all the GoW games, currently replaying the originals (even the psp ones) as we speak and yes, they're a blast to play. But the new game, it grabbed me after about an hour or two of playing it, once I started playing it like it was meant to be played and stopped playing it like it was one of the original games I loved it. The combat is SO much fun with a lot of variety on how you can tackle an enemy. And the kid, who I thought I'd hate was a fun gameplay mechanic and it was nice that you rarely had to worry about him or baby sit him. I get that not all games are going to be liked by all, and if you really prefer the older games that's cool, they're great games. But the new games hype, it lived up to it and it deserved all the awards and praise it got. I can't wait to see what the second game is going to have in store!

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

With 3 million US jobs lost, no exclusives, these next gen systems are destined to fail from the start.