Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 25767 Posts

@vfighter said:

@Litchie: Sony putting out amazing games make a you fear the future of gaming, that's a weird stance.

Swap "amazing games" with "crap", and you probably understand my fear better. Hearing people praise Sony's games as "best games ever" among other things makes me cringe. Because they aren't even close. They're shiny, I'll give them that. It's like calling the new Star Wars movies "amazing movies". It's just.. wrong.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 6775 Posts

@Litchie: Sorry, but I don't see a company continually putting out game of the year winner/contenders as a bad thing, seems usually the ones with a problem with the games are usually fanboys of other consoles or PC. Me, I try not to discriminate much, if a games good or looks good that's great be it Xbox, Nintendo, pc, Sony, etc etc. Sucks you arent more like that.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#103 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 25767 Posts

@vfighter said:

@Litchie: Sorry, but I don't see a company continually putting out game of the year winner/contenders as a bad thing, seems usually the ones with a problem with the games are usually fanboys of other consoles or PC. Me, I try not to discriminate much, if a games good or looks good that's great be it Xbox, Nintendo, pc, Sony, etc etc. Sucks you arent more like that.

I am like that. I praise Bloodborne every chance I get.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#104  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 3918 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

I've had the game sitting on the entertainment stand behind the TV for over a year now, just no desire to play it. Coworker tried to force it on me.

Just. Plz Sony. Bloodborne.

Vaeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Vaeh
Member since 2016 • 913 Posts

After Horizon and Quantic Dream games, anything's possible.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#106 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 580 Posts

@Pedro said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

I've had the game sitting on the entertainment stand behind the TV for over a year now, just no desire to play it. Coworker tried to force it on me.

Its a solid game. A bit heavy handed on the storytelling and the force walking portions but good nonetheless.

that is why i can't wait for next gen no more force walking to wait for the game to load the next section of the game with ssd cards. that is the reason why they do that. that is one of the thing cerny was showing us in the ps5 deep dive.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#107 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 62930 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

Its a solid game. A bit heavy handed on the storytelling and the force walking portions but good nonetheless.

that is why i can't wait for next gen no more force walking to wait for the game to load the next section of the game with ssd cards. that is the reason why they do that. that is one of the thing cerny was showing us in the ps5 deep dive.

Yall in for a rude awakening when that walking shit is still a thing and you discover it wasn't always a loading thing but a genuine design choice.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 41930 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

Yall in for a rude awakening when that walking shit is still a thing and you discover it wasn't always a loading thing but a genuine design choice.

God of War 4 did this shit already, so surprise their when it hits to PS5 games.

x_hedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#109 x_hedon
Member since 2019 • 301 Posts

Sony going multiplatform is a great thing for all gamers around the world. More games, more options for all to play and enjoy.