GameSpot: Sony has more new IP's than either of its competitors

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nitekids2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#501 nitekids2004
Member since 2005 • 2981 Posts

and the domination continues :cool:

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#502 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

What a legendary thread :D lem jelly everywhere.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#503 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]It's a pity the large majority of all those new IPs are not of quality.finalstar2007

I agree.. Uncharted 3 for example being a 9/10 is not quality :(

oh hey MGS4 being a 10/10 = garbage

only PC games are quality baby!

MGS4 is not a new IP, you moron.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#504 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts
Any self respecting core gamers should praise Sony for the amount of effort and investment they have devoted to this generation. Any haters to this company are not worthy to be called gamers, they are just pathetic biased fools who only see the world in a very narrow view. Go Sony!
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#505 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

Oh my... this thread is still going strong! :lol:

So much butthurt from the Lems!

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#507 GamerwillzPS

OMFG, 25 pages:D Someone is really upset, I wonder who ...

KiZZo1

Stevo_the_lemming has suffered the most butthurt.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508 GreySeal9

Have any of the cows in this thread actually, you know, attempted to argue with the opposing statements in this thread? Did any of them actually rebuttle?

Or have they all just been spamming GIFs and hurling insults?

DJ-Lafleur

The latter. I'm starting to think playing PS3 for too long causes brain damage.

Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#509 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

sts106mat
all i see is a load of cows going "ooh jelly lems" and a couple of low levels arguing about gay / rainbows

i know lol its cows talking about how badly the owned lems and yet there are no lems retorting. only thing ive seen for like 10 pages is cow' /high fiveing each other really pathetic but funny at the same time.
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

sts106mat
all i see is a load of cows going "ooh jelly lems" and a couple of low levels arguing about gay / rainbows

i know lol its cows talking about how badly the owned lems and yet there are no lems retorting. only thing ive seen for like 10 pages is cow' /high fiveing each other really pathetic but funny at the same time.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#511 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

sts106mat

363gr2.jpg

All the Lems have been saying is "but but but they don't sell!!" and "but but but they are bad gamez!!!"

Do you Lems have any arguments to prove the TC and GameSpot wrong? You can't prove GameSpot wrong dude! :lol:

You Lems have run out of ammo, it's time to admit defeat. ;)

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#512 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

363gr2.jpg

All the Lems have been saying is "but but but they don't sell!!" and "but but but they are bad gamez!!!"

Do you Lems have any arguments to prove the TC and GameSpot wrong? You can't prove GameSpot wrong dude! :lol:

Serious question: how old are you?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#513 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

GameSpot: The Pope is Catholic

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#514 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] all i see is a load of cows going "ooh jelly lems" and a couple of low levels arguing about gay / rainbowsGreySeal9

363gr2.jpg

:lol:

Gotta love this guy.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#515 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

363gr2.jpg

GamerwillzPS

Gotta love this guy.

I'll just make a guess and say you're 13 then. It would seriously concern me if you were an adult.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#517 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] all i see is a load of cows going "ooh jelly lems" and a couple of low levels arguing about gay / rainbowssts106mat

363gr2.jpg

what? every lem will tell you that Sony / PS3 has more new IP's than xbox. i really dont see how this is news or a thread. maybe some of the lems are arguing that having more new IP's doesn't neccessarily mean better games / higher sales / higher scores. but if having a more new IP's helps you feel better, fine, tis not really news though is it?

He's just happy the PS3 finally won at something.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#518 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

GreySeal9

Gotta love this guy.

I'll just make a guess and say you're 13 then. It would seriously concern me if you were an adult.

Hint: I'm an adult, actually.

The problem is that you are taking this place too seriously. Chill out and loosen up a bit.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#520 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Gotta love this guy.

GamerwillzPS

Hint: I'm an adult, actually.

The problem is that you are taking this place too seriously. Chill out and loosen up a bit.

*facepalm*

I'm all for having fun here, but you make everybody lose IQ points every time you post.

If you're a fakeboy troll tho, props!

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#521 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
^the lems are going mental.
musalala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#522 musalala
Member since 2008 • 3131 Posts

Most of these exclusives are crap or average, save for Last of us and the Last Guardian

ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#523 ispeakfact
Member since 2011 • 5317 Posts
[QUOTE="ispeakfact"][QUOTE="djmaster1994"]Of course they gonna have new IPs duh. Wanna know why because they KILL all the Franchises that doesn't sell and leave in the dust. Resistance is over and Socom is gone and when the developing studios they own start to suck they close them down and losing those IPs if they didn't come up with it. Sony sucks anyway they are just looking for a Mario or Master Chief or Sonic or Ryu of their company but can't. DarkLink77
Jeeeelllllyyyy!! Too muuuuch,,,,,jeeellllyyy!! :cool:

I am disappoint by the lack of pics, son.

"You'll get your pics when I'm goddamn good and ready. You got that!?" :cool: Cookie if you know the quote.
drinkerofjuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#524 drinkerofjuice
Member since 2007 • 4567 Posts

Most of these exclusives are crap or average, save for Last of us and the Last Guardian

musalala

Save for games that have yet to be released? Okay then.

On topic, it seems that the only words in a PS3 fanboy's vocabulary nowadays is either "jelly", "butthurt", or "tears". They don't seem to know any other words. It's disconcerting.

They'll completely ignore the fact that Sony's gaming division at this moment is hurting pretty bad fiscally.

It's like arguing with a child, although it's possible that the child would come up with more coherent responses.

White_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#525 White_Dreams
Member since 2011 • 925 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] all i see is a load of cows going "ooh jelly lems" and a couple of low levels arguing about gay / rainbowssts106mat

what?

every lem will tell you that Sony / PS3 has more new IP's than xbox. i really dont see how this is news or a thread.

maybe some of the lems are arguing that having more new IP's doesn't neccessarily mean better games / higher sales / higher scores but most of what i have seen in the thread is stupid things like what you posted.

but if having a more new IP's helps you feel better, fine, tis not really news though is it?

You really missed 360 fans going on about low sales, no one buying them, the games being crap and posting lists over and over to try and disprove gamespot.

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#526 Eddie-Vedder
[QUOTE="musalala"]

drinkerofjuice
Save for games that have yet to be released? Okay then. On topic, it seems that the only words in a PS3 fanboy's vocabulary nowadays is either "jelly", "butthurt", or "tears". They don't seem to know any other words. It's disconcerting. They're completely ignore the fact that Sony's gaming division at this moment is hurting pretty bad fiscally.

It's all we think about dude, we sit down to game we pop in these AAA award winning variety busting blockbuster exclusives and think "Damn some millionaire won't be able to buy a small island this year." And then we cry. While lems sit at home playing with a ball on a stick smiling from ear to ear thinking "damn man, M$ be cleaning house son! They be making bank YO!" And they cry too but of laughter. Is this how it is? :lol:
drinkerofjuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#528 drinkerofjuice
Member since 2007 • 4567 Posts
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] It's all we think about dude, we sit down to game we pop in these AAA award winning variety busting blockbuster exclusives and think "Damn some millionaire won't be able to buy a small island this year." And then we cry.

When the gaming division loses $2.8 billion, it's a little more than a millionaire not being able to buy a small island. They've been posting RECORD losses, and cows just plug their ears and act like everything's gravy.
musalala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#529 musalala
Member since 2008 • 3131 Posts

[QUOTE="drinkerofjuice"][QUOTE="musalala"]

Eddie-Vedder

Save for games that have yet to be released? Okay then. On topic, it seems that the only words in a PS3 fanboy's vocabulary nowadays is either "jelly", "butthurt", or "tears". They don't seem to know any other words. It's disconcerting. They're completely ignore the fact that Sony's gaming division at this moment is hurting pretty bad fiscally.

It's all we think about dude, we sit down to game we pop in these AAA award winning variety busting blockbuster exclusives and think "Damn some millionaire won't be able to buy a small island this year." And then we cry. While lems sit at home playing with a ball on a stick smiling from ear to ear thinking "damn man, M$ be cleaning house son! They be making bank YO!" And they cry too but of laughter. Is this how it is? :lol:

Please list these supposed" AAA award winning variety busting blockbuster exclusives " you keep prattling on about. if you mean average subpar games like resistance, Infamous, heavy rain you might want to change the dictionary you use because those cannot be described as "AAA award winning variety busting blockbuster exclusives"more like barely passable forgettable games that crashed horribly finacial and barley made a blip on the gaming scene.

Unless your trolling...... with you cows you can never really tell the sane ones from those suffering from mad cow disease.

PillyChickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#531 PillyChickle
Member since 2011 • 745 Posts

Most Sony games I don't even care about, neither do most people. Sony's first party has always been weak in my eyes.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#532 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts
"But, But some of those PS3 games are BAD!" *Forgetting the 360 side has some bad games too, and forgetting it's about new IPs made*White_Dreams
I'm assuming this is aimed at my comments as I don't believe anyone else in this thread showcased that assertion or something similar, to which Needs to be pointed out that I was obviously discussing all the platforms--I was not singling out any platform; the SDF came in and starting crying foul instantly though, unsurprisingly enough as they resorted to the chewbacca defense instead of retorting.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#533 Eddie-Vedder

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="drinkerofjuice"] Save for games that have yet to be released? Okay then. On topic, it seems that the only words in a PS3 fanboy's vocabulary nowadays is either "jelly", "butthurt", or "tears". They don't seem to know any other words. It's disconcerting. They're completely ignore the fact that Sony's gaming division at this moment is hurting pretty bad fiscally.musalala

Please list these supposed" AAA award winning variety busting blockbuster exclusives " you keep prattling on about. if you mean average subpar games like resistance, Infamous, heavy rain you might want to change the dictionary you use because those cannot be described as "AAA award winning variety busting blockbuster exclusives"more like barely passable forgettable games that crashed horribly finacial and barley made a blip on the gaming scene.

Unless your trolling...... with you cows you can never really tell the sane ones from those suffering from mad cow disease.

"average subpar games" :lol: Those are critically acclaimed award winning games, as is Uncharted and demons souls, LittleBigPlanet, resistance has had AAA entries, Infamous 1 was AAA right here, LBP and Uncharted are 2 of the highest scoring series this generation, Heavy Rain got TONS of acclaim etc. Are you a lem? :lol: It's hilarious that lems who have next to no games are acting like they have these huge standards. "Only 9.5 and up are good hurr durr, these games scoring AAA on gamespot and 85+ Metacritic are just average subpar games" HURR DURR LOL :lol:
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#534 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="drinkerofjuice"] Save for games that have yet to be released? Okay then. On topic, it seems that the only words in a PS3 fanboy's vocabulary nowadays is either "jelly", "butthurt", or "tears". They don't seem to know any other words. It's disconcerting. They're completely ignore the fact that Sony's gaming division at this moment is hurting pretty bad fiscally.musalala

Ooooo...the pain...the pain.I can feel your pain....the PS3

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#535 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
[QUOTE="musalala"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] It's all we think about dude, we sit down to game we pop in these AAA award winning variety busting blockbuster exclusives and think "Damn some millionaire won't be able to buy a small island this year." And then we cry. While lems sit at home playing with a ball on a stick smiling from ear to ear thinking "damn man, M$ be cleaning house son! They be making bank YO!" And they cry too but of laughter. Is this how it is? :lol: AtariKidX

Ooooo...the pane...the pane.I can feel your pane....the PS3

Pane?
White_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#536 White_Dreams

[QUOTE="White_Dreams"]"But, But some of those PS3 games are BAD!" *Forgetting the 360 side has some bad games too, and forgetting it's about new IPs made*Stevo_the_gamer
I'm assuming this is aimed at my comments as I don't believe anyone else in this thread showcased that assertion or something similar, to which Needs to be pointed out that I was obviously discussing all the platforms--I was not singling out any platform; the SDF came in and starting crying foul instantly though, unsurprisingly enough as they resorted to the chewbacca defense instead of retorting.

Not just you though.

White_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#537 White_Dreams

[QUOTE="White_Dreams"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

what?

every lem will tell you that Sony / PS3 has more new IP's than xbox. i really dont see how this is news or a thread.

maybe some of the lems are arguing that having more new IP's doesn't neccessarily mean better games / higher sales / higher scores but most of what i have seen in the thread is stupid things like what you posted.

but if having a more new IP's helps you feel better, fine, tis not really news though is it?

sts106mat

You really missed 360 fans going on about low sales, no one buying them, the games being crap and posting lists over and over to try and disprove gamespot.

must have, hardly seen any known (to me) 360 fans in this thread at all. most of it is cows and a few unknown / low level posts. those lems (stevo) who have replied just get ignored or have knob head replies thrown at them. pretty pointless thread to begin with, like i said, its a known fact that sony has more IP's .

I've definitely seen high level posters do the things I said in my previous post, defintely not just cows talking trash in here.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#538 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="White_Dreams"]"But, But some of those PS3 games are BAD!" *Forgetting the 360 side has some bad games too, and forgetting it's about new IPs made*White_Dreams

Not just you though.

Including me is unwise either way.
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#540 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts
Sony creates more IPs than the other two, but Nintendo still has the highest number of franchises to itself
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#541 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through

Lems

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#542 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

My God this thread is STILL going? It sure has made a lot of people very upset. I didn't know 360 only owners were this insecure about their system.

There is no reason to get mad at TC or this thread, all he did was report the truth. If that's all it takes to rustle your jimmies and get angry, then mabey it's time you just got a PS3 now isn't it? You guys clearly are not happy with your 360, your clearly insecure about it which is why you are throwing tantrums in this thread.

Instead of just running around and being jealous and angry at the PS3 just shut the hell up and buy one already. Just save up some money and buy your self a damn PS3, it's not hard to do. Are you seriously that broke that you can't afford one?

The truth is if I offered 360 owners the option of switiching to a free PS3 with all of their multiplats and save data along with it, the majority of them would take that deal and they know it.

Just shut up, save some money, and buy the PS3. You woudn't feel insecure about your 360 anymore and you wouldn't feel the need to justify anything. You wouldn't be jealous or angry, you would just be happy. There is no reason for anyone to act this stupid over a thread like this.

captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#543 captainqwark20
Member since 2012 • 1221 Posts
How the freak did this get 200 more posts?
CooperThief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#544 CooperThief
Member since 2009 • 648 Posts

Cows......cows everywhere.

captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#545 captainqwark20
Member since 2012 • 1221 Posts

My God this thread is STILL going? It sure has made a lot of people very upset. I didn't know 360 only owners were this insecure about their system.

There is no reason to get mad at TC or this thread, all he did was report the truth. If that's all it takes to rustle your jimmies and get angry, then mabey it's time you just got a PS3 now isn't it? You guys clearly are not happy with your 360, your clearly insecure about it which is why you are throwing tantrums in this thread.

Instead of just running around and being jealous and angry at the PS3 just shut the hell up and buy one already. Just save up some money and buy your self a damn PS3, it's not hard to do. Are you seriously that broke that you can't afford one?

The truth is if I offered 360 owners the option of switiching to a free PS3 with all of their multiplats and save data along with it, the majority of them would take that deal and they know it.

Just shut up, save some money, and buy the PS3. You woudn't feel insecure about your 360 anymore and you wouldn't feel the need to justify anything. You wouldn't be jealous or angry, you would just be happy. There is no reason for anyone to act this stupid over a thread like this.

ShadowMoses900
You do realize most the 360 users on this board have PS3 tags right? So how about you actually make sense like say I don't know, get RID of the Xbox so you can appreciate the PS3 more?
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#546 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
New IPs are always welcome. They need to be good tho. A lot of new IPs have been Kinect/Move garbage anyway. Sony definitely did have more high quality new IPs then the other two tho.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#547 Eddie-Vedder

What a legendary thread this turned out to be.

Lems am mad.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#548 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
:lol: cows still butthurt over their inferior lineup :lol:
Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#549 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

PS3 - first place in games.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#550 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts
:lol: cows still butthurt over their inferior lineup :lol:mems_1224
the fact that you and your xbox fanboys friends keep returning into this thread and making it over 200 posts should tell everyone who is more butthurt.