Forza Horizon Rally dlc Trailer

• 160 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#151 marklarmer
Member since 2004 • 3883 Posts

Again, I just stick to my side and defend it. I try to have my integrity. It makes me stubborn and unwilling to back down. The only reason they get ruined (in the few times they do) is because people like Game don't actually argue, they just try to defame me until it get locks or I back down (And I won't). Not really sure how that's trolling.Probably more like taking the internet too seriously. Oh, and if I'm trolling, there is no way that that guy (no idea what his username was) was just "half-trolling". I'm just trying to stand by my argument while he was blatantly trying to bait people on. Total BS from you there. :lol:lx_theo
oh you think? :| you said it yourself; "he was blatantly trying to bait people on" in the same way the person he quoted was doing. Yet for some reason you felt the need to deconstruct what he said to the point of pondering the meaning of the word jealousy. How many people do you see deconstructing the first comment "i'm sure all 17 people who own this game will be happy":| hmm what does it mean to be happy? How do we define happy? How do we define ownership? where did this 17 number originate? How credible are his sources? How credible are their sources? Seriously who gives a ****? :lol: You spent alot of this topic labelling people 'stupid' and 'morons' yet seem to have fallen for something you described yourself as being bait.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="Blabadon"]What the hell is going on in this thread...CanYouDiglt
Game brought it back up after it died, basically.

You do not like the 360 and you do not like Forza and even worse you do not even like racing games but here you are still going on and on and on.

Pwned
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 jessejay420

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

i'm sure all 17 people who own this game will be happy

percuvius2

Don't worry I'm sure there will be a little kiddy kart game coming for tykes like you

Meeper got banned. Im sure he will be back soon though lol
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

um actually if you look i tried to bring the discussion at least back to Forza after a couple of hours when i was hoping you'd lost interest in derailing the topic, unfortunately the next 3 posts are you just aimlessly ranting and trying to get people to reply to you, the first of whichrather ironicallybeing:

:lol: are you done yet?

marklarmer

I replied to people who insulted me. Sorry if I feel entitled to defend myself (How dare I!) :lol:

[QUOTE="lx_theo"]Again, I just stick to my side and defend it. I try to have my integrity. It makes me stubborn and unwilling to back down. The only reason they get ruined (in the few times they do) is because people like Game don't actually argue, they just try to defame me until it get locks or I back down (And I won't). Not really sure how that's trolling.Probably more like taking the internet too seriously. Oh, and if I'm trolling, there is no way that that guy (no idea what his username was) was just "half-trolling". I'm just trying to stand by my argument while he was blatantly trying to bait people on. Total BS from you there. :lol:marklarmer

oh you think? :| you said it yourself; "he was blatantly trying to bait people on" in the same way the person he quoted was doing. Yet for some reason you felt the need to deconstruct what he said to the point of pondering the meaning of the word jealousy. How many people do you see deconstructing the first comment "i'm sure all 17 people who own this game will be happy":| hmm what does it mean to be happy? How do we define happy? How do we define ownership? where did this 17 number originate? How credible are his sources? How credible are their sources? Seriously who gives a ****? :lol: You spent alot of this topic labelling people 'stupid' and 'morons' yet seem to have fallen for something you described yourself as being bait.

Fallen for bait I knew was bait... Okay. It couldn't be I just never cared it was bait? Oh darn reality and its... you know... Truth.

But it seems your only goal here is to pathetically try and insult me for things I never cared for and never cared to avoid. But apparently I'm the one who's "fallen" for something. Bravo buddy. You must feel better about yourself for catching my lack of caring to avoid it. You really got me, there. :lol:

Done yet? I'm only here to defend my point and myself. So do you have anything to say on the point? Or is more rambling about how horrible I was at things I still don't care about still in order?

marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#155 marklarmer
Member since 2004 • 3883 Posts

I replied to people who insulted me. Sorry if I feel entitled to defend myself (How dare I!) :lol:

lx_theo

what happened to Game brought it back up?:| again someone just proved you wrong so you just changed the subject to something else.

Fallen for bait I knew was bait... Okay. It couldn't be I just never cared it was bait? Oh darn reality and its... you know... Truth.

But it seems your only goal here is to pathetically try and insult me forthings I never cared for and never cared to avoid.

:lol:

But apparently I'm the one who's "fallen" for something. Bravo buddy. You must feel better about yourself for catching mylack of caring to avoid it. You really got me, there. :lol:

Done yet? I'm only here to defend my point and myself. So do you have anything to say on the point? Or is more rambling about how horrible I was at thingsI still don't careabout still in order?

lx_theo

:lol: "caring to avoid something" wtf are you talking about? you seem more and more desperate to make out you don't care and it was somehow more effort not to get involved. You're the one who described it as 'bait' not just some legitimate point of view which could be debated.

What is there to say? everyone here knows the PS3 didnt have any exclusive racing games this year that were of equal quality to Forza Horizon and it doesnt really have any that can complete with Forza in general. That was the point and if you'd paid any attention to SW this gen you'd know cows have been ridiculously jealous, so theres obvious truth behind it, even if its just a comment in the form of bait to catch out the butthurt cows in a topic for a 360 exclusive. You've just resorted to hiding behind multiplats and sales which is why everyone is laughing at you, because if anything it just strengthens the original point; if you weren't so jealous/butthurt you wouldn't have felt the need to get involved. But feel free to cry more im actually enjoying it now :lol:

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#156 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Yep, I'm done.

I have wasted enough of my time here.

SecretPolice

So, you're done pulling teeth already :o sheesh... :twisted:

I kid, I kid, as I not know where some of you find the patience since just reading some of that ummm stuff, had me about ready to give up on humanity. :P

Looking back on it, I'm ashamed of myself.

Trust me, this will not happen again.

Anyway, the DLC is out today! Anyone got it already?

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 jessejay420

[QUOTE="marklarmer"]

I replied to people who insulted me. Sorry if I feel entitled to defend myself (How dare I!) :lol:[QUOTE="marklarmer"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"]Again, I just stick to my side and defend it. I try to have my integrity. It makes me stubborn and unwilling to back down. The only reason they get ruined (in the few times they do) is because people like Game don't actually argue, they just try to defame me until it get locks or I back down (And I won't). Not really sure how that's trolling.Probably more like taking the internet too seriously. Oh, and if I'm trolling, there is no way that that guy (no idea what his username was) was just "half-trolling". I'm just trying to stand by my argument while he was blatantly trying to bait people on. Total BS from you there. :lol:lx_theo

But it seems your only goal here is to pathetically try and insult me for things I never cared for and never cared to avoid. But apparently I'm the one who's "fallen" for something. Bravo buddy. You must feel better about yourself for catching my lack of caring to avoid it. You really got me, there. :lol:

Done yet? I'm only here to defend my point and myself. So do you have anything to say on the point? Or is more rambling about how horrible I was at things I still don't care about still in order?

but you dont have a point. :? You have no reason to be in this thread because you dont like Racing Games... You're just Trolling.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44313 Posts

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Yep, I'm done.

I have wasted enough of my time here.

The_Game21x

So, you're done pulling teeth already :o sheesh... :twisted:

I kid, I kid, as I not know where some of you find the patience since just reading some of that ummm stuff, had me about ready to give up on humanity. :P

Oh hey Game21x, no slight towards you as I was just acknowledging your superior patients compared mine. Much the way I used to tell Subrosian back in the day. lol Anyway, I sure wouldn't blame ya if you decided not to waste so much time with umm, hmm, lets just say some posters that no mater what ya say, they will continue with whatever they have at their disposal and mostly it's just semantics. :?

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#159 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]So, you're done pulling teeth already :o sheesh... :twisted:

SecretPolice

Oh hey Game21x, no slight towards you as I was just acknowledging your superior patients compared mine. Much the way I used to tell Subrosian back in the day. lol Anyway, I sure wouldn't blame ya if you decided not to waste so much time with umm, hmm, lets just say some posters that no mater what ya say, they will continue with whatever they have at their disposal and mostly it's just semantics. :?

I know, I was just expressing my feelings on the subject.

This thread was just...blech.

Avatar image for deactivated-608a2eb908da4
deactivated-608a2eb908da4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 deactivated-608a2eb908da4
Member since 2012 • 119 Posts

i'm sure all 17 people who own this game will be happy

Meeeper282

funny. I consistently fail to score in the top 17 worldwide on the game's speed trap leaderboards. Damned MS must be placing bots.

lol!