Forza Horizon Rally dlc Trailer

• 160 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts
[QUOTE="marklarmer"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] "Oh, and since you're the type of idiot who will claim I'm just making up stuff, feel free to check my history and you'd be able to see the times I've admitted to being really stubborn on topics not related to Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, or PC gaming. Or ignore that fact, like you enjoy doing so much." - Me

But feel free to show actual evidence over saying its obvious. How about my love for Pokemon since I was a small child? Or my regular use of Steam for deals to play many more games? Those really prove I'm a fanboy, right? Try harder to paint out someone with a good point as a fanboy so you don;'t have to face reality, please.

lx_theo

i think the point people are trying to make is that nobody cares how credible you think you are. Once you make a couple thousand posts people tend to have enough information to make up their own mind. Making a sing and dance about how much of a manticore you are isn't going to change peoples opinion all of a sudden. Most of the posts i've seen you make are either posting positive news about Sony/Playstation or making negative comments about MS/The Xbox. Which means you're someone who at least acts like a Sony fanboy, one which has now come into a topic about the 360 exclusive in a genre he doesn't care about and derailed the topic, then tried to make out there's no evidence of him being a fanboy. I think you've had enough attention for one day.

Attention? I don't give a **** about attention. The I;m stubborn is because I rather be right. In this case, I know I am. A lot of my posts aren't even in System Wars, if you really must know. I'm the type of person who only makes a comment when I feel its needed (with some exceptions). The problem with this place is because its really just a war between lemming and cows since their systems have enough similarities to actually spark real debates to be twisted by these morons. I just happen to hate MS. You don't get much chance to talk about more casually liking (the liking to the point where its not fanboyism, is what I am trying to say) for Nintendo and PC gaming, in comaprison to Playstation and Xbox. I mean, really. Compare the number of extreme fanboys for each, and they come near each other. Compare the people who are declared one way or the other because this board is almost entirely about PS and Xbox, there are a lot more "Cows" and "Lems" The only thing that happened here was that I saw a moron proclaiming everyone to be jealous, and I make a point about how stupid that is. Then a number of the lemming defense force come and attack me for not praising it in a thread about it. Shoot. The only reason I even posted here was how stupid the statement I responded to sounded. But apparently that makes me a Cow and butthurt here.

Ummm.. youur Wrong. :? and everybody in this thread already proved you wrong.. it doesnt matter how many walls of butthurt text you post..you got pwned. but feel free to pretend to be right while crying a river of tears in this thread :lol: "bu bu bu i dont like racing games!! :cry: " pathetic :lol:
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 jessejay420

[QUOTE="lx_theo"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Nope, but you're getting closer!

marklarmer

"Oh, and since you're the type of idiot who will claim I'm just making up stuff, feel free to check my history and you'd be able to see the times I've admitted to being really stubborn on topics not related to Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, or PC gaming. Or ignore that fact, like you enjoy doing so much." - Me

But feel free to show actual evidence over saying its obvious. How about my love for Pokemon since I was a small child? Or my regular use of Steam for deals to play many more games? Those really prove I'm a fanboy, right? Try harder to paint out someone with a good point as a fanboy so you don;'t have to face reality, please.

i think the point people are trying to make is that nobody cares how credible you think you are. Once you make a couple thousand posts people tend to have enough information to make up their own mind. Making a sing and dance about how much of a manticore you are isn't going to change peoples opinion all of a sudden. Most of the posts i've seen you make are either posting positive news about Sony/Playstation or making negative comments about MS/The Xbox. Which means you're someone who at least acts like a Sony fanboy, one which has now come into a topic about the 360 exclusive in a genre he doesn't care about and derailed the topic, then tried to make out there's no evidence of him being a fanboy. I think you've had enough attention for one day.

He already admitted he doesnt like Racing Games.. His Credibility is Very Low... So thats why hes in this thread being Butthurt :lol:
percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 percuvius2
Member since 2004 • 1982 Posts

Looks unreal. Such a nice surprise how this game turned out, thought I was done with Forza after 4, it was starting to get rehashy, but Horizon was exactly what the series needed.locopatho

Horizon is not even part of the FM series

kiddoom93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 kiddoom93
Member since 2006 • 838 Posts

I haven't picked up this game because I'll wait for the inevitable complete edition, including all the DLC

R4gn4r0k
always a given in this day in age.
cloudff7tm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 cloudff7tm
Member since 2006 • 3975 Posts

lol this thread. Things will be a lot more peaceful in this place if idiots would just stay out of threads for games and genres they don't like or systems and companies they HATE.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#107 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

lol this thread. Things will be a lot more peaceful in this place if idiots would just stay out of threads for games and genres they don't like or systems and companies they HATE.

cloudff7tm

Seriously.

Gotta love it when people have nothing better to do than derail perfectly good threads about things they (apparently) don't even care about.

On topic, it comes out tomorrow. I'm still a tad skeptical at the moment so I won't be buying it immediately but I'll be keeping my eye on it.

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

Man I'm dying to play this game because I could tell this game was going to be good the moment I heard the soundtrack.

i really dislike the stupidity of MS not releasing their games on XBL Games on Demand day one.Mystery_Writer
Yeah I don't get that either. They can gain much bigger profits if they just cut the middle man out of the equation. Hell if they did that then I wouldn't need to bother with physical storage and waiting a couple of days for my physical copy when I could just download the entire game in less than an hour.

pl4yer_f0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 pl4yer_f0und
Member since 2009 • 990 Posts

Meh, this game isn't appealing to me, but I can't help but think of FM5 having Rally and day/night cycle like Horizon. That would be awesome since the forza frannchise has been lacking in new features in their last few iterations.

marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#110 marklarmer
Member since 2004 • 3883 Posts

Meh, this game isn't appealing to me, but I can't help but think of FM5 having Rally and day/night cycle like Horizon. That would be awesome since the forza frannchise has been lacking in new features in their last few iterations.

pl4yer_f0und

tbh i think they'd have to redo alot of the physics engine for off-road and wet conditions, which is why they've been putting it off, that and the fact the weather would damage the FPS, it would make a great launch title for the next xbox though if they took a bit more time to make those additions.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="marklarmer"]i think the point people are trying to make is that nobody cares how credible you think you are. Once you make a couple thousand posts people tend to have enough information to make up their own mind. Making a sing and dance about how much of a manticore you are isn't going to change peoples opinion all of a sudden. Most of the posts i've seen you make are either posting positive news about Sony/Playstation or making negative comments about MS/The Xbox. Which means you're someone who at least acts like a Sony fanboy, one which has now come into a topic about the 360 exclusive in a genre he doesn't care about and derailed the topic, then tried to make out there's no evidence of him being a fanboy. I think you've had enough attention for one day.jessejay420
Attention? I don't give a **** about attention. The I;m stubborn is because I rather be right. In this case, I know I am. A lot of my posts aren't even in System Wars, if you really must know. I'm the type of person who only makes a comment when I feel its needed (with some exceptions). The problem with this place is because its really just a war between lemming and cows since their systems have enough similarities to actually spark real debates to be twisted by these morons. I just happen to hate MS. You don't get much chance to talk about more casually liking (the liking to the point where its not fanboyism, is what I am trying to say) for Nintendo and PC gaming, in comaprison to Playstation and Xbox. I mean, really. Compare the number of extreme fanboys for each, and they come near each other. Compare the people who are declared one way or the other because this board is almost entirely about PS and Xbox, there are a lot more "Cows" and "Lems" The only thing that happened here was that I saw a moron proclaiming everyone to be jealous, and I make a point about how stupid that is. Then a number of the lemming defense force come and attack me for not praising it in a thread about it. Shoot. The only reason I even posted here was how stupid the statement I responded to sounded. But apparently that makes me a Cow and butthurt here.

Ummm.. youur Wrong. :? and everybody in this thread already proved you wrong.. it doesnt matter how many walls of butthurt text you post..you got pwned. but feel free to pretend to be right while crying a river of tears in this thread :lol: "bu bu bu i dont like racing games!! :cry: " pathetic :lol:

Feel free to point me in the direction where I was proved wrong. Its sure not here.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 lx_theo
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="jessejay420"]and yet forza is the better game.. just deal with it already :lol: forza >> most wanted cry moar

:lol: In case you didn't know, I don't even like racing games. Yeah, I know. SO JEALOUS ( :lol: ). But no, Forza is about as good as a game, unless 1 point suddenly means the world (Given you're just a lem, it probably does)

So you admit you dont like Racing Game but you're in thread Pretending you have some sort of Credibility in Judging Good Racing Games... Looks like your whole Arguement is moot. Now go back to your whole because you just got pwned in this thread.

Never said anything about judging the game. Never said anything about its quality. Never said anything about anything but you're idiotic comment saying people were jealous. Should I spell it out for you more?
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 lx_theo

[QUOTE="cloudff7tm"]

The_Game21x

Seriously.

Gotta love it when people have nothing better to do than derail perfectly good threads about things they (apparently) don't even care about.

On topic, it comes out tomorrow. I'm still a tad skeptical at the moment so I won't be buying it immediately but I'll be keeping my eye on it.

As I've ALREADY SAID, I care more about being right than this game or genre. Hence, I'm stubborn. But fine. If you're too stupid to tell the difference, that's your loss.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 The_Game21x

This clown acts as if being stubborn enough to claim he's right over and over again (which he isn't) is some kind of redeeming quality.

"I think I'm right and I'm not leaving until everyone agrees with me! :cry:"

Well, don't hold your breath, because you're going to be here a while. :D

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 lx_theo

This clown acts as if being stubborn enough to claim he's right over and over again (which he isn't) is some kind of redeeming quality.

The_Game21x

Cute. Mind proving me wrong? Last I checked all you did was claim I was wrong on no basis. Though a lemming like you doesn't like actually arguing the issue. They just like calling the other person stupid over and over again to help their self esteem. :lol:

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

lx_theo

Cute. Mind proving me wrong? Last I checked all you did was claim I was wrong on no basis. Though a lemming like you doesn't like actually arguing the issue. They just like calling the other person stupid over and over again to help their self esteem. :lol:

As I said before and you've failed to comprehend multiple times, I don't have to prove that you're a fanboy to anyone here as many people here and in the other thread you're currently making an ass out of yourself in have already noticed as such. You're asking me to prove what's already common knowledge, it's like telling me to prove that water is wet.

But I'm going to guess you'll deflect this and say "Bu...bu...you didn't comb through my posting history for proof so you're an idiot! :cry:" or something else along the lines of "Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a fanboy!!! :cry:". Oh, and the classic "You're just a lemming and you think I'm a fanboy because I don't like Microsoft! :cry:" (Even though I didn't bring up your dislike of Microsoft, you did).

No, I think you're a fanboy because of your behavior. End of story. You said yourself you're a Sony fan and your posting history shows as much. In my eyes, you're a Cow.

I also like that the guy who has constantly been insulting others and calling them idiots throughout this entire thread (and many others) is lecturing others on insulting people to boost their self-esteem.

Not surprised you'd be ignorant to the kind of nonsense you've been spewing. People are rarely cognizant of their own behavior. You should probably invest in a mirror one of these days.

deangallop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 deangallop
Member since 2004 • 3811 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

lx_theo

Proving you wrong?

You never made a valid point to begin with. You used sales as a scapegoat for the fact that the Forza series wipes the floor with PS3's racing game franchises. If you want proof that sales are not indicative of a games quality all you have to do is go to the top music section in itunes, or look at call of duty which is not the best game in the history of games.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

As I said before and you've failed to comprehend multiple times, I don't have to prove that you're a fanboy to anyone here as many people here and in the other thread you're currently making an ass out of yourself in have already noticed as such. You're asking me to prove what's already common knowledge, it's like telling me to prove that water is wet.

But I'm going to guess you'll deflect this and say "Bu...bu...you didn't comb through my posting history for proof so you're an idiot! :cry:" or something else along the lines of "Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a fanboy!!! :cry:". Oh, and the classic "You're just a lemming and you think I'm a fanboy because I don't like Microsoft! :cry:" (Even though I didn't bring up your dislike of Microsoft, you did).

No, I think you're a fanboy because of your behavior. End of story. You said yourself you're a Sony fan and your posting history shows as much. In my eyes, you're a Cow.

I also like that the guy who has constantly been insulting others and calling them idiots throughout this entire thread (and many others) is lecturing others on insulting people to boost their self-esteem.

Not surprised you'd be ignorant to the kind of nonsense you've been spewing. People are rarely cognizant of their own behavior. You should probably invest in a mirror one of these days.

So no, you can't argue against anything. As much as I'd expect from a lem like you. Don't worry, Lundy is asking me to prove common knowledge in another thread (That lems say 360 multiplats are better). Hey Lundy, here's your chance to attack a lemming over a minor logical fallacy! He won't. Argumentum ad Ignorantiam Difference is I'm making a point that sales show that people don't want the game as much as its competition, meaning people aren't "jealous" simply because some pitiful lemming said so. Feel free to prove cows or whoever are actually jealous... ... If you dare not make a post that isn't just simply attacking a person and avoiding the argument all together :lol: At least lundy stays on topic (usually)
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

deangallop

Proving you wrong?

You never made a valid point to begin with. You used sales as a scapegoat for the fact that the Forza series wipes the floor with PS3's racing game franchises. If you want proof that sales are not indicative of a games quality all you have to do is go to the top music section in itunes, or look at call of duty which is not the best game in the history of games.

Never said anything about a game's quality. I said its an indicator of how much people want it (not all great or good games are widely sought after). But fine, ignore that if you wish.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] Cute. Mind proving me wrong? Last I checked all you did was claim I was wrong on no basis. Though a lemming like you doesn't like actually arguing the issue. They just like calling the other person stupid over and over again to help their self esteem. :lol:

lx_theo

So no, you can't argue against anything. As much as I'd expect from a lem like you. Don't worry, Lundy is asking me to prove common knowledge in another thread (That lems say 360 multiplats are better). Hey Lundy, here's your chance to attack a lemming over a minor logical fallacy! He won't. Argumentum ad Ignorantiam Difference is I'm making a point that sales show that people don't want the game as much as its competition, meaning people aren't "jealous" simply because some pitiful lemming said so. Feel free to prove cows or whoever are actually jealous... ... If you dare not make a post that isn't just simply attacking a person and avoiding the argument all together :lol: At least lundy stays on topic (usually)

Ah yes, continue with those insults! Gotta keep that self-esteem up somehow! :lol:

Actually, since you're the one refuting the claim that "Cows are jealous", the burden of proof is on you. Seeing as I made no claim for or against the argument, you can't pawn your responsibility off on me. Please learn to debate.

And no, using sales of the PS3 version of Most Wanted is not proof. You can't prove they don't want a game they don't have access to with sales of another.

So good luck crawling out of the hole you dug yourself into! Try not to make yourself look like an idiot in the process this time! :D

self-esteem +1

deangallop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 deangallop
Member since 2004 • 3811 Posts

[QUOTE="deangallop"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] Cute. Mind proving me wrong? Last I checked all you did was claim I was wrong on no basis. Though a lemming like you doesn't like actually arguing the issue. They just like calling the other person stupid over and over again to help their self esteem. :lol:

lx_theo

Proving you wrong?

Never said anything about a game's quality. I said its an indicator of how much people want it (not all great or good games are widely sought after). But fine, ignore that if you wish.

So your point is that since PS3 has some high scoring (EDIT: Not even scoring but selling) racers (that are not exclusive) that they shouldn't be jealous that the 360 has probably the highest scoring racing franchise of the generation.

So by the 360 having Gears of War they shouldn't be jealous of Uncharted, or Last of Us, or Infamous.

It's a ridiculous argument. You can't say because a system has one good game in a genre that they don't need not compete anymore in that field of games.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

Ah yes, continue with those insults! Gotta keep that self-esteem up somehow! :lol:

Actually, since you're the one refuting the claim that "Cows are jealous", the burden of proof is on you. Seeing as I made no claim for or against the argument, you can't pawn your responsibility off on me. Please learn to debate.

And no, using sales of the PS3 version of Most Wanted is not proof. You can't prove they don't want a game they don't have access to with sales of another.

So good luck crawling out of the hole you dug yourself into! Try not to make yourself look like an idiot in the process this time! :D

self-esteem +1

So insults mean you're just trying to make your self esteem better? Wow, you must have REALLY low self-esteem giving this page of this thread alone :lol: LOL, no. The burden of proof is on the one who makes the claim. Sorry, do you really think if you say that the sky is pink all the time, the burden of proof would be on the person who says its not? **** no, making claims puts the burden of proof on that person. I'm not saying the burden is on you, but if you want to take up that side of the argument, you also take up the burden's of proof that come with it. And I wasn't simply citing PS3 sales. PS3 sales were an example of that even on one console it was more than Forza. I also cited its overall sales which are much higher than Forza. Hence, its sales show that its popularity is higher and popularity is a indicator of how much people want something (not quality). Speaking digging a hole, that's quite a deep one you have there. I'm especially interested to hear your proof if you keep taking on the argument as your own. Have fun.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="deangallop"]

Proving you wrong?

deangallop

So your point is that since PS3 has some high scoring (EDIT: Not even scoring but selling) racers (that are not exclusive) that they shouldn't be jealous that the 360 has probably the highest scoring racing franchise of the generation.

So by the 360 having Gears of War they shouldn't be jealous of Uncharted, or Last of Us, or Infamous.

It's a ridiculous argument. You can't say because a system has one good game in a genre that they don't need not compete anymore in that field of games.

Generally most Gears of War buyers are not jealous of Uncharted, yes. There are some who pay attention enough to want more of the genre after getting the one quality game, but most people don't buy a ton of games and the ones they do buy tend to be their primary outing in the genre in that time frame. Most people simply are not into gaming enough for them to care once they get the game that they want. This is the case even for most fanboys, since being really invested in gaming and devotion to a company/console are not needed for one another.

And Last of Us and Infamous aren't even in the same genre of Gears. Even Uncharted is a lot different of an experience to Gears. A notable point here is that racing games are usually very similar and have even less to offer to people who have a quality game in the genre already.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] So no, you can't argue against anything. As much as I'd expect from a lem like you. Don't worry, Lundy is asking me to prove common knowledge in another thread (That lems say 360 multiplats are better). Hey Lundy, here's your chance to attack a lemming over a minor logical fallacy! He won't. Argumentum ad Ignorantiam Difference is I'm making a point that sales show that people don't want the game as much as its competition, meaning people aren't "jealous" simply because some pitiful lemming said so. Feel free to prove cows or whoever are actually jealous... ... If you dare not make a post that isn't just simply attacking a person and avoiding the argument all together :lol: At least lundy stays on topic (usually)lx_theo

self-esteem +1

So insults mean you're just trying to make your self esteem better? Wow, you must have REALLY low self-esteem giving this page of this thread alone :lol: LOL, no. The burden of proof is on the one who makes the claim. Sorry, do you really think if you say that the sky is pink all the time, the burden of proof would be on the person who says its not? **** no, making claims puts the burden of proof on that person. I'm not saying the burden is on you, but if you want to take up that side of the argument, you also take up the burden's of proof that come with it. And I wasn't simply citing PS3 sales. PS3 sales were an example of that even on one console it was more than Forza. I also cited its overall sales which are much higher than Forza. Hence, its sales show that its popularity is higher and popularity is a indicator of how much people want something (not quality). Speaking digging a hole, that's quite a deep one you have there. I'm especially interested to hear your proof if you keep taking on the argument as your own. Have fun.

Oh dear.

Were you or were you not the person who said the following...

"They just like calling the other person stupid over and over again to help their self esteem"

This. Coming from the person who constantly (not even in moderation!) refers to people as "Dumb ****s" and "idiots" and "stupid" and claimed time and time again that others were too stupid to comprehend things you were saying?

Good job making lemmings look bad by acting exactly like them. :lol:

But I will give you a teensy bit of credit. You did spot the trap I set. That was elementary but it's good to know you've got something rattling around in that head of yours.

And I'm not adopting any side of the argument. I realize that it's just as nonsensical to argue the unprovable point that PS3 owners are jealous of Forza as it is to attempt to argue against it (seeing as the reverse is also unprovable).

marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 marklarmer

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

lx_theo

you realize your trolling is incredibly transparent right? every discussion i've seen you in recently ruins the topic by turning it into a quest for proof of something completely trivial if not completely fictional.

Funny how you completely ignored the original comment in this topic by one of your fellow cows (whos banned now lol) which stated only 17 people brought Forza Horizon, which was the whole reason for the half-trolling reply which you completely got your panties in a bunch over (and deperately tried to take literally, even though everyone else here knows it was just a reference to the lack of quality exclusives racing games on the PS3), trying to hide behind sales and multiplats will get you nowhere in SW, you can be as stubborn as you like, which in your case is just to the point of not being worth engaging, as most people in this topic have found out if they didn't know already.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="lx_theo"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

marklarmer

you realize your trolling is incredibly transparent right? every discussion i've seen you in recently ruins the topic by turning it into a quest for proof of something completely trivial if not completely fictional.

Funny how you completely ignored the original comment in this topic by one of your fellow cows (whos banned now lol) which stated only 17 people brought Forza Horizon, which was the whole reason for the half-trolling reply which you completely got your panties in a bunch over (and deperately tried to take literally, even though everyone else here knows it was just a reference to the lack of quality exclusives racing games on the PS3), trying to hide behind sales and multiplats will get you nowhere in SW, you can be as stubborn as you like, which in your case is just to the point of not being worth engaging, as most people in this topic have found out if they didn't know already.

Couldn't agree more.

And :lol: at Meeper getting himself banned. Didn't someone comment in a thread asking about how quickly he'd end up banned?

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 lx_theo

self-esteem +1

The_Game21x

Oh dear.

"They just like calling the other person stupid over and over again to help their self esteem"

This. Coming from the person who constantly (not even in moderation!) refers to people as "Dumb ****s" and "idiots" and "stupid" and claimed time and time again that others were too stupid to comprehend things you were saying?

But I will give you a teensy bit of credit. You did spot the trap I set. That was elementary but it's good to know you've got something rattling around in that head of yours.

And I'm not adopting any side of the argument. I realize that it's just as nonsensical to argue the unprovable point that PS3 owners are jealous of Forza as it is to attempt to argue against it (seeing as the reverse is also unprovable).

Yep, because I called someone idiotic or stupid 3 times in this entire thread (I was curious enough to check). SUCH A LACK OF MODERATION. XD As I'd expect, you're not a person who can actually argue anything. Instead you resort to trying to defame the person until the community looks on them badly enough to take your side every time. You even just admitted to doing it and are trying to do it again.
sakuragi007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 sakuragi007
Member since 2007 • 156 Posts

Forza horizon just feel wrong with a wheel, any racing game arcade or not that isn't at home with a wheel is a fail for me.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 jessejay420

[QUOTE="lx_theo"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

marklarmer

Owned :lol:
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

marklarmer

Again, I just stick to my side and defend it. I try to have my integrity. It makes me stubborn and unwilling to back down. The only reason they get ruined (in the few times they do) is because people like Game don't actually argue, they just try to defame me until it get locks or I back down (And I won't). Not really sure how that's trolling. Probably more like taking the internet too seriously. Oh, and if I'm trolling, there is no way that that guy (no idea what his username was) was just "half-trolling". I'm just trying to stand by my argument while he was blatantly trying to bait people on. Total BS from you there. :lol:
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 jessejay420

self-esteem +1

The_Game21x

Oh dear.

NICE! Ownage Approved ;)
R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#132 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

Holy fvck this thread needs more conversations about cars and racing and less b1tching from everyone else.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Oh dear.

lx_theo

Yep, because I called someone idiotic or stupid 3 times in this entire thread (I was curious enough to check). SUCH A LACK OF MODERATION. XD As I'd expect, you're not a person who can actually argue anything. Instead you resort to trying to defame the person until the community looks on them badly enough to take your side every time. You even just admitted to doing it and are trying to do it again.

Calling people stupid and/or idiotic is a form of insult, which I said. Just in case you were trying to move the goal posts...

Anyway, here's a few posts.

"feel free to sit there in your lem corner and whine about it some more."

"Since you don't seem to have quality reading comprehension

And are making yourself look as stupid as ever"

"Dumb*** up there"

Wow! That's three already and I'm only on the third page! Need I go on? I could, since it gets worse but I think I've made my point that you're full of it quite succinctly.

As I said, I'm not going to argue something that's unprovable. Unlike you, I don't have a psychological need to be "right" to the point of getting into nonsensical debates with anyone who so much as says a word that's contrary to your opinions.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 lx_theo

Oh dear.

The_Game21x

Calling people stupid and/or idiotic is a form of insult, which I said. Just in case you were trying to move the goal posts...

"Dumb*** up there"

Wow! That's three already and I'm only on the third page! Need I go on? I could, since it gets worse but I think I've made my point that you're full of it quite succinctly.

As I said, I'm not going to argue something that's unprovable. Unlike you, I don't have a psychological need to be "right" to the point of getting into nonsensical debates with anyone who so much as says a word that's contrary to your opinions.

lol, okay, so anything remotely negative is now deeply insulting. Okay. SO what about you? What about how much you've something remotely similar to what you claim I've said to be some bug insult? Lets see. "This clown acts as if being stubborn enough to claim he's right over and over again" " "I think I'm right and I'm not leaving until everyone agrees with me! " " "As I said before and you've failed to comprehend multiple times" "But I'm going to guess you'll deflect this and say "Bu...bu...you didn't comb through my posting history for proof so you're an idiot! " or something else along the lines of "Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a fanboy!!! ". Oh, and the classic "You're just a lemming and you think I'm a fanboy because I don't like Microsoft! " (Even though I didn't bring up your dislike of Microsoft, you did)." " In my eyes, you're a Cow." "Not surprised you'd be ignorant to the kind of nonsense you've been spewing. People are rarely cognizant of their own behavior. You should probably invest in a mirror one of these days." "Ah yes, continue with those insults! Gotta keep that self-esteem up somehow!" "So good luck crawling out of the hole you dug yourself into! Try not to make yourself look like an idiot in the process this time!" That's ONE page. Eight on it alone. So now you're just a hypocrite. How nice.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] Yep, because I called someone idiotic or stupid 3 times in this entire thread (I was curious enough to check). SUCH A LACK OF MODERATION. XD As I'd expect, you're not a person who can actually argue anything. Instead you resort to trying to defame the person until the community looks on them badly enough to take your side every time. You even just admitted to doing it and are trying to do it again. lx_theo

"Dumb*** up there"

lol, okay, so anything remotely negative is now deeply insulting. Okay. SO what about you? What about how much you've something remotely similar to what you claim I've said to be some bug insult? Lets see. "This clown acts as if being stubborn enough to claim he's right over and over again" " "I think I'm right and I'm not leaving until everyone agrees with me! " " "As I said before and you've failed to comprehend multiple times" "But I'm going to guess you'll deflect this and say "Bu...bu...you didn't comb through my posting history for proof so you're an idiot! " or something else along the lines of "Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a fanboy!!! ". Oh, and the classic "You're just a lemming and you think I'm a fanboy because I don't like Microsoft! " (Even though I didn't bring up your dislike of Microsoft, you did)." " In my eyes, you're a Cow." "Not surprised you'd be ignorant to the kind of nonsense you've been spewing. People are rarely cognizant of their own behavior. You should probably invest in a mirror one of these days." "Ah yes, continue with those insults! Gotta keep that self-esteem up somehow!" "So good luck crawling out of the hole you dug yourself into! Try not to make yourself look like an idiot in the process this time!" That's ONE page. Eight on it alone. So now you're just a hypocrite. How nice.

Oh, and please tell me where I said I don't insult people?

And while you're at it, go ahead and prove that I don't actually make arguments and instead just try to defame people like you said to Marklarmer.

That means going beyond this thread (as you didn't specify) and proving that the majority of my posts are defamatory in nature and not actual arguments or merely statements.

You want to argue? Fine. Put up or shut up.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#136 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
What the hell is going on in this thread...
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
dlc to have rally in your game? smells like a microsoft thing to me.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 The_Game21x

What the hell is going on in this thread...Blabadon

A lot of time wasting.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 jessejay420

"Dumb*** up there"

The_Game21x

And while you're at it, go ahead and prove that I don't actually make arguments and instead just try to defame people like you said to Marklarmer.

That means going beyond this thread (as you didn't specify) and proving that the majority of my posts are defamatory in nature and not actual arguments or merely statements.

He already got owned atleast a dozen times in this thread... theres no arguement here.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 lx_theo

"Dumb*** up there"

The_Game21x

I didn't say you didn't. Neither did I, now did I? Then again, most of my insults are against, well, you. But still, I don't deny it either.

You've had maybe a few sentences where you actually did address the point I was making. A few still had the subject in mind, but just went on to call me stupid for making it for no reason for why it was bad. My proof is this thread. That includes that you admitted to that "trap" you tried pulling. And don't worry about it anecdoctal evidence. You did the same with saying I am always insulting people without moderation (lol). Generally my entire experience ever talking to you has been just sad attempts to attack me after I make a point. I've yet to see a situation where you've used a different tactic.

And lets not forget...

No, what I'm saying is I don't have to prove it. Who am I proving it to? You? Please. Even if I were to provide proof, you'd just deny it anyway. Like I said, everyone here already sees you for what you are based on your conduct alone. Don't believe me? Fine. I'm not here to convince you.The_Game21x
So what's the hypocrite count in this post alone? Two. One for demanding evidence that is not anecdotal when you yourself did as much, and another for demanding proof when refusing to do the same when you were actively trying to defame me earlier

How nice.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 lx_theo
What the hell is going on in this thread...Blabadon
Game brought it back up after it died, basically.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="Blabadon"]What the hell is going on in this thread...lx_theo

Except that it wasn't my post that brought it back to the front page. I merely offered a rather accurate summation of what transpired in response to someone else. Adorable deflection.

And I'm going to nail two birds with one stone here by addressing your last post as well. I like how you're calling me a hypocrite and saying I don't provide evidence for my claims whilst not providing evidence for a claim you made against me. If I'm a hypocrite, you are too.

But the difference is, I called you a cow and several others have basically confirmed that their perception is in line with my own, which is what I was saying from the beginning and the reason I didn't have to prove it. Anecdotal? Sure. But it's more than what you've got at this point.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

You do not like the 360 and you do not like Forza and even worse you do not even like racing games but here you are still going on and on and on.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 lx_theo

Except that it wasn't my post that brought it back to the front page. I merely offered a rather accurate summation of what transpired in response to someone else. Adorable deflection.

And I'm going to nail two birds with one stone here by addressing your last post as well. I like how you're calling me a hypocrite and saying I don't provide evidence for my claims whilst not providing evidence for a claim you made against me. If I'm a hypocrite, you are too.

But the difference is, I called you a cow and several others have basically confirmed that their perception is in line with my own, which is what I was saying from the beginning and the reason I didn't have to prove it. Anecdotal? Sure. But it's more than what you've got at this point.The_Game21x

Sorry, is attacking someone again now not bringing back up the conversation that died? Sorry, I forgot this is system wars where people like you forget that not everyone shuts up when you insult them. Adorable deflection yourself.

Am I a hypocrite? Probably to some extent. Difference is what I'm being a hypocrite on I don't care about. I made my point in the beginning and have back it up with evidence. The rest of it I don't really care about. I'm ultimately pretty content with trusting my experiences with you to judge you. You, on the other hand, seem to be annoyed quite a bit by being a hypocrite

Yep, you were "confirmed" by well known lems that I'm a "cow" despite being a long time Nintendo and Sony fan (and more recently, PC gaming). Sounds legit. Also, I'm pretty sure my anecdotal evidence is about the equivalent of your anecdotal evidence. Though if you really think two things that are the same are not equal, well... I suppose I'm not surprised.

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="Blabadon"]What the hell is going on in this thread...CanYouDiglt

You do not like the 360 and you do not like Forza and even worse you do not even like racing games but here you are still going on and on and on.

I already said I'm stubborn as can be. If Game stopped, I'd stop. Like before. Apparently he does in fact not have a problem with being stubborn, so I guess his fanboy instincts are driving him to keep this going as well.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 The_Game21x

Yep, I'm done.

I have wasted enough of my time here.

marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 marklarmer

um actually if you look i tried to bring the discussion at least back to Forza after a couple of hours when i was hoping you'd lost interest in derailing the topic, unfortunately the next 3 posts are you just aimlessly ranting and trying to get people to reply to you, the first of which rather ironically being:

Feel free to point me in the direction where I was proved wrong. Its sure not here.lx_theo

:lol: are you done yet?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44313 Posts

Yep, I'm done.

I have wasted enough of my time here.

The_Game21x

So, you're done pulling teeth already :o sheesh... :twisted:

I kid, I kid, as I not know where some of you find the patience since just reading some of that ummm stuff, had me about ready to give up on humanity. :P

percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 percuvius2

Still not interested.

DiRT does the job anyway.

GamerwillzPS

FH is way better than dirt

percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 percuvius2

i'm sure all 17 people who own this game will be happy

Meeeper282

Don't worry I'm sure there will be a little kiddy kart game coming for tykes like you

percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 percuvius2

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

i'm sure all 17 people who own this game will be happy

lx_theo

Im sure the Cows who dont have this game are Jealous ;) Forza Horizon is "Racing Game of the Year" ;) So What does PS3 Have besides a Flop Featuring 800 PS2 Cars?? :? NOTHING :(

lol, Need for Speed Most Wanted on PS3 alone sold more than Forza. Happy now?

sales mean jack shlt, who the fvck would drive a civic?