Forza Horizon Rally dlc Trailer

• 160 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] No, I;m saying sales are a representation of what people want, lol. It hardly means anything to quality. It doesn't mean they care about popularity, Its simply a demonstration of what they have already shown to care about. Simple concept, though I;m not surprised you can't grasp it. A LOT of people like and want CoD (sales prove this, though I don't personally). Do you think they are jealous because PC has Planetside 2? Not many of them if any. They wanted CoD and they have what they want. People don't get jealous when they already get what they want. lx_theo
But the option for PS3 only owners is not even there and that was the point of what he first said. Stop using games that are on many systems such as NFS and CoD to explain not wanting a exclusive.

I hardly think exclusivity matters when people can already get their racing kick on the platform. That's a desperate grasp there, lol.

But what he was originally saying is PS3 only owners can only get their racing kick with subpar games. It does not matter what you buy since the option for the better game is not even available to you.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] So goi.g by Your logic,people dont need a PS3 since they bought a Wii.. lol your logic failed. now stfu.

No one needs anything. And yes, there are definitely tens of millions of people who have no want at all for PS3 or 360 and only wanted a Wii. :lol: Try again

Forza mopped the floor with every PS3 Racer.. lol @ your Logic. Try Again :lol:

One... Did Sony even release a game in that genre this year? Two... You;re just trying to change the subject now. I sense much fail in you :lol:
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] No, I;m saying sales are a representation of what people want, lol. It hardly means anything to quality. It doesn't mean they care about popularity, Its simply a demonstration of what they have already shown to care about. Simple concept, though I;m not surprised you can't grasp it. A LOT of people like and want CoD (sales prove this, though I don't personally). Do you think they are jealous because PC has Planetside 2? Not many of them if any. They wanted CoD and they have what they want. People don't get jealous when they already get what they want.

But the option for PS3 only owners is not even there and that was the point of what he first said. Stop using games that are on many systems such as NFS and CoD to explain not wanting a exclusive.

I hardly think exclusivity matters when people can already get their racing kick on the platform. That's a desperate grasp there, lol.

So according to your logic,nobody need to buy ps3 shooter since they have call of duty .. looks like your logic failed...again :lol: try harder.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 lx_theo
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]But the option for PS3 only owners is not even there and that was the point of what he first said. Stop using games that are on many systems such as NFS and CoD to explain not wanting a exclusive.CanYouDiglt

But what he was originally saying is PS3 only owners can only get their racing kick with sub-par games. It does not matter what you buy since the option for the better game is not even available to you.

Last I checked Most Wanted only has a one lower point on Metacritic and has old nearly double overall. What's your point again? That they are about the same quality and yet people still want Most Wanted more?
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 jessejay420
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] No one needs anything. And yes, there are definitely tens of millions of people who have no want at all for PS3 or 360 and only wanted a Wii. :lol: Try again

Forza mopped the floor with every PS3 Racer.. lol @ your Logic. Try Again :lol:

One... Did Sony even release a game in that genre this year? Two... You;re just trying to change the subject now. I sense much fail in you :lol:

how am i changing the subject when the subject is about forza? looks like you're so butthurt,you forgot what the thread was about :lol:
marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 marklarmer
Member since 2004 • 3883 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="lx_theo"]He's trying to act as though an exclusive that's a lot less popular than its competition is somehow a crowning glory and makes anyone but lems care. lx_theo
He is saying that Forza is the better game and according to critic scores he is right.

He's asking what PS3 owners have XD Sales show what people WANT. Critic scores generally are irrelevant when it comes to want and such. Yet somehow PS3 users and everyone else is "jealous" despite not being popular enough for many people to want.

i think i get it; you WANT to change the subject to sales and popularity because you're butthurt that the PS3 lacks actual critically acclaimed exclusive games to compete with Forza Horizon.

If you want to ignore that, feel free to sit there in your lem corner and whine about it some more.lx_theo

Also lol at this part; its a Forza Horizon topic, which you've felt the need to come in and damage control, if anyone here is whining its you :?

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lx_theo
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]But the option for PS3 only owners is not even there and that was the point of what he first said. Stop using games that are on many systems such as NFS and CoD to explain not wanting a exclusive.jessejay420

So according to your logic,nobody need to buy ps3 shooter since they have call of duty .. looks like your logic failed...again :lol: try harder.

FPS isn't a huge jump from Racing, so decent on that. Both are generally shallow experiences that focus totally on the gameplay, and ultimately are not all that different from each other. But I'm still right. A normal person, as in one not deeply embedded in the genre (as in most people who buy the game) are not going to buy Battlefield and Call of Duty if they come out in the same time frame. They'll buy the one they want more. Exactly what I've been saying Welcome to the real world.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 jessejay420
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] I hardly think exclusivity matters when people can already get their racing kick on the platform. That's a desperate grasp there, lol.

But what he was originally saying is PS3 only owners can only get their racing kick with sub-par games. It does not matter what you buy since the option for the better game is not even available to you.

Last I checked Most Wanted only has a one lower point on Metacritic and has old nearly double overall. What's your point again? That they are about the same quality and yet people still want Most Wanted more?

and yet forza is the better game.. just deal with it already :lol: forza >> most wanted cry moar
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 lx_theo
[QUOTE="jessejay420"]how am i changing the subject when the subject is about forza? looks like you're so butthurt,you forgot what the thread was about :lol:

So going from talking about the influence of popularity on jealousy to you trying to saying how amazing Forza is is not chagning the subject? :lol: Wow
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 jessejay420

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"] He's asking what PS3 owners have XD Sales show what people WANT. Critic scores generally are irrelevant when it comes to want and such. Yet somehow PS3 users and everyone else is "jealous" despite not being popular enough for many people to want. marklarmer

i think i get it; you WANT to change the subject to sales and popularity because you're butthurt that the PS3 lacks actual critically acclaimed exclusive games to compete with Forza Horizon.

If you want to ignore that, feel free to sit there in your lem corner and whine about it some more.lx_theo

Also lol at this part; its a Forza Horizon topic, which you've felt the need to come in and damage control, if anyone here is whining its you :?

Double Ownage :lol:
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 lx_theo
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]But what he was originally saying is PS3 only owners can only get their racing kick with sub-par games. It does not matter what you buy since the option for the better game is not even available to you.jessejay420

and yet forza is the better game.. just deal with it already :lol: forza >> most wanted cry moar

:lol: In case you didn't know, I don't even like racing games. Yeah, I know. SO JEALOUS ( :lol: ). But no, Forza is about as good as a game, unless 1 point suddenly means the world (Given you're just a lem, it probably does)
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]He is saying that Forza is the better game and according to critic scores he is right.marklarmer

He's asking what PS3 owners have XD Sales show what people WANT. Critic scores generally are irrelevant when it comes to want and such. Yet somehow PS3 users and everyone else is "jealous" despite not being popular enough for many people to want.

Oh, I care about that? Thanks for telling me how butthurt I am in a genre I don't care for. It really does make you look smart.

I guess making a point against idiotic fanboism is now a horrible thing. :lol:

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 jessejay420
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="jessejay420"]how am i changing the subject when the subject is about forza? looks like you're so butthurt,you forgot what the thread was about :lol:

So going from talking about the influence of popularity on jealousy to you trying to saying how amazing Forza is is not chagning the subject? :lol: Wow

So having flawed logic isnt supposed to make us LOL @ You? Wow
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 jessejay420

[QUOTE="marklarmer"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] He's asking what PS3 owners have XD Sales show what people WANT. Critic scores generally are irrelevant when it comes to want and such. Yet somehow PS3 users and everyone else is "jealous" despite not being popular enough for many people to want. lx_theo

Oh, I care about that? Thanks for telling me how butthurt I am in a genre I don't care for. It really does make you look smart.

you have no point.. basically your only point is.. "bu bu most wanted sold more! :cry: " " :cry: " pretty moot point i would say try again.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

[QUOTE="marklarmer"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] He's asking what PS3 owners have XD Sales show what people WANT. Critic scores generally are irrelevant when it comes to want and such. Yet somehow PS3 users and everyone else is "jealous" despite not being popular enough for many people to want. lx_theo

The fact that you are this butthurt in a genre you do not care about kinda shows that you are the fool. So you are just a warrior for Sony going from thread to thread trying to protect its good name.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 jessejay420
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] Last I checked Most Wanted only has a one lower point on Metacritic and has old nearly double overall. What's your point again? That they are about the same quality and yet people still want Most Wanted more?

:lol: In case you didn't know, I don't even like racing games. Yeah, I know. SO JEALOUS ( :lol: ). But no, Forza is about as good as a game, unless 1 point suddenly means the world (Given you're just a lem, it probably does)

when i said "try harder", i didnt mean "cry more". :?
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 lx_theo
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="jessejay420"]how am i changing the subject when the subject is about forza? looks like you're so butthurt,you forgot what the thread was about :lol:

So having flawed logic isnt supposed to make us LOL @ You? Wow

You haven't shown it as flawed. YOu've just called me butthurt and claimed it to be. Try being more of a fanboy. I dare you.
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#68 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
[QUOTE="Blabadon"]

What are you tw@ts arguing about...

lx_theo
Dumb*** up there declared all cows and others to be jealous of Forza Horizon. I'm just pointing out that its not that popular of a game, and in life most people aren't that jealous and have shown so with the lack of purchases for the game, even with comparison to its competition. He doesn't seem to understand the simple concept. :lol:

But it is a really popular game. It's also impossible to objectively determine "jealously," so both sides look like idiots.
marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 marklarmer

[QUOTE="marklarmer"]

funny you seem to care enough to the point that you feel the need to damage control, maybe its got something to do with you rating the PS3 10 and the 360 1 in your user ratings :?essentially a fanboy who can't cope with the PS3 losing in anything. Because of that, one would assume this gen has also made you bat**** crazy. So good luck with that.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 lx_theo
[QUOTE="lx_theo"]

[QUOTE="marklarmer"]i think i get it; you WANT to change the subject to sales and popularity because you're butthurt that the PS3 lacks actual critically acclaimed exclusive games to compete with Forza Horizon.

CanYouDiglt

The fact that you are this butthurt in a genre you do not care about kinda shows that you are the fool. So you are just a warrior for Sony going from thread to thread trying to protect its good name.

I'm a fool? I'm pointing out an idiot calling everyone else being jealous to be stupid. Though I play PC, PS3, and Wii, so if you really think I'm just some Sony warrior, then feel free to delude yourself like that. So what's butthurt now? "ALL OF THEM ARE JEALOUS" "Uh, no. Actually according to the real world and numbers. people don't actually care that much" <- Butthurt apparently "NO THEY MUST BE JEALOUS" "People seem to want other games in the genre more, so very unlikely" <- Butthurt apparently "YOU'RE JUST A FANBOY"
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#71 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] Last I checked Most Wanted only has a one lower point on Metacritic and has old nearly double overall. What's your point again? That they are about the same quality and yet people still want Most Wanted more? lx_theo

Doesn't like racing games but loves bashing a 360 exclusive one on the internet.

Oh Cows, don't ever change! :lol:

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"]

[QUOTE="marklarmer"]i think i get it; you WANT to change the subject to sales and popularity because you're butthurt that the PS3 lacks actual critically acclaimed exclusive games to compete with Forza Horizon.

marklarmer

funny you seem to care enough to the point that you feel the need to damage control, maybe its got something to do with you rating the PS3 10 and the 360 1 in your user ratings :?essentially a fanboy who can't cope with the PS3 losing in anything. Because of that, one would assume this gen has also made you bat**** crazy. So good luck with that.

Damage control stupid fanboy statements? Yeah. Stupidity does annoy me. I admittedly hate Microsoft. I hate them because of their business tactics over anything. I think I rated 360 like that when my gaming PC (annoys me to no end Windows has to be used -_-) half broke because of MS's subpar design. Was mad at the time, admittedly. Though feel free to ignore the PC gaming, Wii gaming, DS gaming I do. Not to mention my long time use of Gameboy, Gamecube, Nintendo 64, etc... I must be some Sony fanboy.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="jessejay420"]and yet forza is the better game.. just deal with it already :lol: forza >> most wanted cry moarThe_Game21x

Doesn't like racing games but loves bashing a 360 exclusive one on the internet.

I didn't even bash it you nondiscrete lemming. I said people weren;t all that jealous of it. Oh, but maybe not praising it as the next savior is the same as bashing to you people
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Blabadon
People are arguing over jealously. Holysh!t.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 lx_theo
[QUOTE="Blabadon"]People are arguing over jealously. Holysh!t.

I make one point and it becomes like some attack on their holy land to them :/
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] :lol: In case you didn't know, I don't even like racing games. Yeah, I know. SO JEALOUS ( :lol: ). But no, Forza is about as good as a game, unless 1 point suddenly means the world (Given you're just a lem, it probably does)lx_theo

I didn't even bash it you nondiscrete lemming. I said people weren;t all that jealous of it. Oh, but maybe not praising it as the next savior is the same as bashing to you people

Because everyone in this thread was praising it to high heaven until you came in and derailed the discussion with your irrelevant nonsense about Most Wanted?

Good job perpetuating the very nonsense you seem to like railing against.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Blabadon
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="Blabadon"]People are arguing over jealously. Holysh!t.

Points usually have valid objective reasoning behind them So no, you didn't make any points. The only one in this thread making valid points that don't sound like rage/idiocy is Game.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

Because everyone in this thread was praising it to high heaven until you came in and derailed the discussion with your irrelevant nonsense about Most Wanted?

Yep, nonsense like you here. I'm not bashing it. I'm not even saying ANYTHING about its quality. I've only touched how much people want it. And then you come in with more of your typical nonsense and tries to make me into some raving fanboy by saying I've been bashing it. You've always been one of the dimmest people here. But even here its a new low.
lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 lx_theo
[QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="Blabadon"]People are arguing over jealously. Holysh!t.

Points usually have valid objective reasoning behind them So no, you didn't make any points. The only one in this thread making valid points that don't sound like rage/idiocy is Game.

Yep, because apparently flip flopping on how they attack someone is now sensible XD
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Blabadon
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] I make one point and it becomes like some attack on their holy land to them :/

Yep, because apparently flip flopping on how they attack someone is now sensible XD

Aah, the unwise never learn.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] I didn't even bash it you nondiscrete lemming. I said people weren;t all that jealous of it. Oh, but maybe not praising it as the next savior is the same as bashing to you peoplelx_theo

Yep, nonsense like you here. I'm not bashing it. I'm not even saying ANYTHING about its quality. I've only touched how much people want it. And then you come in with more of your typical nonsense and tries to make me into some raving fanboy by saying I've been bashing it. You've always been one of the dimmest people here. But even here its a new low.

Dude, don't act as though you're somehow above everyone else in this thread. Fanboyism as thinly veiled as yours isn't exactly hard to spot.

But don't take my word for it, just look back at the other 20+ posts you've contributed to this thread.

marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 marklarmer

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] I didn't even bash it you nondiscrete lemming. I said people weren;t all that jealous of it. Oh, but maybe not praising it as the next savior is the same as bashing to you peoplelx_theo

dem jimmies...:o i really don't think anyone has to try and make you into some raving fanboy. Done yet?

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 lx_theo

Dude, don't act as though you're somehow above everyone else in this thread. Fanboyism as thinly veiled as yours isn't exactly hard to spot.

But don't take my word for it, just look back at the other 20+ posts you've contributed to this thread.The_Game21x

So what's my fanboyism? Disliking Microsoft? Because I'm a Nintendo and Sony fan. Not to mention a PC gamer.

So where is it? If its so easy to spot, where is it? Last I check, all I do is dislike Microsoft and refuse to buy their console because of it.

The_Game21x

dem jimmies...:o i really don't think anyone has to try and make you into some raving fanboy. Done yet?

Its not exclusive to this thread for Game. Any act I've made that favors someone else over Microsft makes me a fanboy somehow to him. I'm not shocked he thinks as much, given his own disposition.

platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 platniumgamer
Member since 2011 • 3960 Posts

Wow, looks awesome.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 The_Game21x

So what's my fanboyism? Disliking Microsoft? Because I'm a Nintendo and Sony fan. Not to mention a PC gamer.

So where is it? If its so easy to spot, where is it? Last I check, all I do is dislike Microsoft and refuse to buy their console because of it.

lx_theo

You sound like you're trying to convince yourself.

Everyone else in this thread sees it. Hell, I didn't even mention fanboyism until you did. Guilty conscience?

Its not exclusive to this thread for Game. Any act I've made that favors someone else over Microsft makes me a fanboy somehow to him. I'm not shocked he thinks as much, given his own disposition.

lx_theo

Whoa, I think I'm going to need a bigger screen to catch all these projections! :o

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"]

The_Game21x

You sound like you're trying to convince yourself.

Everyone else in this thread sees it. Hell, I didn't even mention fanboyism until you did. Guilty conscience?

lx_theo

Whoa, I think I'm going to need a bigger screen to catch all these projections! :o

So what you're saying is you can't show anything that proves it? How you.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 The_Game21x

So what you're saying is you can't show anything that proves it? How you.lx_theo

No, what I'm saying is I don't have to prove it. Who am I proving it to? You? Please. Even if I were to provide proof (like, say, the fact that you've posted about 2 dozen times in a thread about a game on a system you don't like and within a genre you don't like), you'd just deny it anyway.

Like I said, everyone here already sees you for what you are based on your conduct alone. Don't believe me? Fine. I'm not here to convince you.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] So what you're saying is you can't show anything that proves it? How you.The_Game21x

No, what I'm saying is I don't have to prove it. Who am I proving it to? You? Please. Even if I were to provide proof (like, say, the fact that you've posted about 2 dozen times in a thread about a game on a system you don't like and within a genre you don't like), you'd just deny it anyway.

Like I said, everyone here already sees you for what you are based on your conduct alone. Don't believe me? Fine. I'm not here to convince you.

Being as stubborn as **** and not abandoning your point after making one is now fanboyism? Okay, you live in that world. I'll stay here and live in the real one.

Oh, and since you're the type of idiot who will claim I'm just making up stuff, feel free to check my history and you'd be able to see the times I've admitted to being really stubborn on topics not related to Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, or PC gaming. Or ignore that fact, like you enjoy doing so much.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] So what you're saying is you can't show anything that proves it? How you.lx_theo

Being as stubborn as **** and not abandoning your point after making one is now fanboyism? Okay, you live in that world. I'll stay here and live in the real one.

Nope, but you're getting closer!

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 lx_theo

The_Game21x

"Oh, and since you're the type of idiot who will claim I'm just making up stuff, feel free to check my history and you'd be able to see the times I've admitted to being really stubborn on topics not related to Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, or PC gaming. Or ignore that fact, like you enjoy doing so much." - Me

But feel free to show actual evidence over saying its obvious. How about my love for Pokemon since I was a small child? Or my regular use of Steam for deals to play many more games? Those really prove I'm a fanboy, right? Try harder to paint out someone with a good point as a fanboy so you don;'t have to face reality, please.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#91 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

Fingers crossed for an appearence from the MKII Golf Rallye

CIMG2697640x480.jpg

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] Being as stubborn as **** and not abandoning your point after making one is now fanboyism? Okay, you live in that world. I'll stay here and live in the real one.lx_theo

"Oh, and since you're the type of idiot who will claim I'm just making up stuff, feel free to check my history and you'd be able to see the times I've admitted to being really stubborn on topics not related to Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, or PC gaming. Or ignore that fact, like you enjoy doing so much." - Me

But feel free to show actual evidence over saying its obvious. How about my love for Pokemon since I was a small child? Or my regular use of Steam for deals to play many more games? Those really prove I'm a fanboy, right? Try harder to paint out someone with a good point as a fanboy so you don;'t have to face reality, please.

:lol:

How many times do I have to tell you that I don't care about convincing you? Geez you're as thick as you are stubborn!

For the last time (seriously, because I'm not going to bother replying to you after this point), I don't have to paint you as a fanboy (remember how I didn't mention it until you did? Don't get mad at me for rolling with your own term), you're doing a great job of that on your own! :D

But go ahead and have the last word! I know how important that is to you folks!

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

:lol:

How many times do I have to tell you that I don't care about convincing you? Geez you're as thick as you are stubborn!

For the last time (seriously, because I'm not going to bother replying to you after this point), I don't have to paint you as a fanboy (remember how I didn't mention it until you did? Don't get mad at me for rolling with your own term), you're doing a great job of that on your own! :D

But go ahead and have the last word! I know how important that is to you folks!

You claim someone is a fanboy and don't care to prove your baseless claims? Yeah, that sounds like you. As stupidas ever and lacking integrity enough to own up to your own actions and defend them.

And don't worry, you called me a Cow before I even said anything about it.So the lies keep on coming.

I do see what you're doing. You're not trying to convince me. You're trying to make it look "obvious" that I am one to anyone who reads this conversation by proclaiming I am one. I know, there isn't anything remotely showing I am one, but proclaiming it will get people to think so because people rather not read the whole thing.

Same thing with your last statement, there. I'm "replaying because I'm a fanboy and must have the last word" No. I'm replaying because you're baseless attacking me and trying to paint me as something I'm not.

marklarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 marklarmer

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="lx_theo"] Being as stubborn as **** and not abandoning your point after making one is now fanboyism? Okay, you live in that world. I'll stay here and live in the real one.lx_theo

i think the point people are trying to make is that nobody cares how credible you think you are. Once you make a couple thousand posts people tend to have enough information to make up their own mind. Making a sing and dance about how much of a manticore you are isn't going to change peoples opinion all of a sudden. Most of the posts i've seen you make are either posting positive news about Sony/Playstation or making negative comments about MS/The Xbox. Which means you're someone who at least acts like a Sony fanboy, one which has now come into a topic about the 360 exclusive in a genre he doesn't care about and derailed the topic, then tried to make out there's no evidence of him being a fanboy. I think you've had enough attention for one day.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 lx_theo

[QUOTE="lx_theo"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

marklarmer

i think the point people are trying to make is that nobody cares how credible you think you are. Once you make a couple thousand posts people tend to have enough information to make up their own mind. Making a sing and dance about how much of a manticore you are isn't going to change peoples opinion all of a sudden. Most of the posts i've seen you make are either posting positive news about Sony/Playstation or making negative comments about MS/The Xbox. Which means you're someone who at least acts like a Sony fanboy, one which has now come into a topic about the 360 exclusive in a genre he doesn't care about and derailed the topic, then tried to make out there's no evidence of him being a fanboy. I think you've had enough attention for one day.

Attention? I don't give a **** about attention. The I;m stubborn is because I rather be right. In this case, I know I am. A lot of my posts aren't even in System Wars, if you really must know. I'm the type of person who only makes a comment when I feel its needed (with some exceptions). The problem with this place is because its really just a war between lemming and cows since their systems have enough similarities to actually spark real debates to be twisted by these morons. I just happen to hate MS. You don't get much chance to talk about more casually liking (the liking to the point where its not fanboyism, is what I am trying to say) for Nintendo and PC gaming, in comaprison to Playstation and Xbox. I mean, really. Compare the number of extreme fanboys for each, and they come near each other. Compare the people who are declared one way or the other because this board is almost entirely about PS and Xbox, there are a lot more "Cows" and "Lems" The only thing that happened here was that I saw a moron proclaiming everyone to be jealous, and I make a point about how stupid that is. Then a number of the lemming defense force come and attack me for not praising it in a thread about it. Shoot. The only reason I even posted here was how stupid the statement I responded to sounded. But apparently that makes me a Cow and butthurt here.
DraugenCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#96 DraugenCP
Member since 2006 • 8486 Posts

I only just got the main game, but this looks like a pretty neat addition. The game already reminded me of Dirt 2 in terms of gameplay, so adding rallies only seems like a logical next step.

Oh, and I kind of got my 360 for this game. So cry more, haters.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 The_Game21x

I only just got the main game, but this looks like a pretty neat addition. The game already reminded me of Dirt 2 in terms of gameplay, so adding rallies only seems like a logical next step.

Oh, and I kind of got my 360 for this game. So cry more, haters.

DraugenCP

Yep, it looks really cool.

And you know the deal. Haters gonna hate and all that.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cc564148ef4
deactivated-61cc564148ef4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 deactivated-61cc564148ef4
Member since 2007 • 10909 Posts

That actually looks really good. DLC done well

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60722 Posts
I just got the game on Black Friday, if I somehow manage to complete it all, I'll look at Dlc . im thinking the game itself will offer more than enough content for me.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 jessejay420
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="lx_theo"] Last I checked Most Wanted only has a one lower point on Metacritic and has old nearly double overall. What's your point again? That they are about the same quality and yet people still want Most Wanted more?

So you admit you dont like Racing Game but you're in thread Pretending you have some sort of Credibility in Judging Good Racing Games... Looks like your whole Arguement is moot. Now go back to your whole because you just got pwned in this thread.