Forza horizon 4 is boring.(heres how you can improve it)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts

(Skip rant if you want.)

It is, i'm tired of it, i'm level 78, have 400 cars, all the houses(including the castle) all the barn finds, including the seasonal barn finds, driven every single road, I've tuned, custom painted, etc...i'm bored as hell, this game has become boring as hell, and now it's winter(in game) which is equally horrible, so now i gotta wait till spring(which is much better)...so i'm going to share my thoughts on how PG games could drastically improve this game....

Longer barn find spawn periods....you can pretty much find every barn find in a day. And cars take only 15 minutes to repair themselves. The TVR speed 12 was supposed to be an epic moment...but ya sucked the life out of it.

A dlc with a portion of the city of london, not some crappy island. Seriously, why another mountain, wtf is with ya'll and mountain/island dlc's.

All cars have the option to space out the wheels...not just a select few, why is this so hard? My RX7 FC has stretch wheels in widebody...but why not stock???????

Wide body cars can have their front bumpers, side skirts and rear bumpers interchangeable(like the glitch days of horizon 3) not just a preset wide body kit.

Custom decal on windows....such a simple thing. But game changer for liveries. Nfs did this right since pro street.

Remove the damn clothing from wheel spins!!

More body kits....majority of the cars have the same exact body kits from forza motorsport 1...seriously, look at the nissan 240sx.

An actual career and not a confusing clusterf$#% of events tossed out all around the map.

Different spawn points on the map... STOP JUST SPAWNING ME AT THE FESTIVAL! And not even houses too, just random points of interest around the map.

And last but certainly not least...a propper air strip...not that weird runway that leads to either, a unnecessary jump into a farm...or a grassy field. Or that piss poor beach drag strip.

From, a concerned fan.

PS. It should have been japan.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#2 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

You seem to be:The few,The proud, The lonely?

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#3 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Some gamers are just unbelievably whiny and spoiled brats, jesus.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

The only thing I found to be very boring in FH4 is the location that is Europe. The game itself is fine for the most parts, I didn't fine Europe that interesting, (no affiance to GS European users out their) I really want Japan the most!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@davillain- said:

The only thing I found to be very boring in FH4 is the location that is Europe. The game itself is fine for the most parts, I didn't fine Europe that interesting, (no affiance to GS European users out their) I really want Japan the most!

What does Japan have that would be so great out of interest?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#6 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

So you have just about everything in the game that you can acquire and are now bored. Well you obviously have played quite a bit of the game, haven't you? I can say Spiderman is boring after playing through the game because Ive played through the game.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

Guy gets to level 78, spends hundreds of hours on the game and then says he's bored.

Find another game...

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

I wonder if I can drive by my house in this game.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

That low a level and bought everything + 400 cars? Why did you do it to yourself? Just get the basic package :\

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@TorqueHappens08: This coming from a guy who loves GT Sport, yeah we all know where you're coming from little moo moo.

Even so thats some weak arse damage control.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 poptart

@sealionact:

The thing is level 78 doesn't take long for a average driver, and you aren't going to buy all houses at that level not get anywhere near 400 cars. Barn finds though sure - legitimate whinge.

lilhurk1985187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 lilhurk1985187
Member since 2014 • 571 Posts

Better than gran turSHITMO.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5249 Posts

GameSpot has a place for where users can post their rants which is called a blog. Post your rants there and not on a discussion forum like System Wars.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

@boycie said:
@davillain- said:

Japan has lots of things to look at while racing in the heart of Tokyo City and not only that, the city would look fantastic at night while driving. Ever play Tokyo Xtreme Racer? I wanted something similar to Forza Horizon as a nice cult classic. Japan has all sorts of cool features, it's why I wish FH4 was in Japan but hey, there's always the next Forza Horizon that could go to Japan. (I hope)

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts
@onesiphorus said:

GameSpot has a place for where users can post their rants which is called a blog. Post your rants there and not on a discussion forum like System Wars.

Who said people can't discuss opinions? He made a list of the things he would change so there's room for discussion there. Or are lemmings so sensitive that the "Leave Forza alone!!" meme applies here?

Nevermind, don't answer that, I just read the rest of the thread and it's just bunch of crying lemmings over getting hurt by an opinion so the meme applies lol

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

I kind of miss Midnight Club. For some reason racing customizable ricer's at night in the rain in a city is a lot of fun.

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TorqueHappens08

@i_p_daily: get the hell out of here with that shit, cause i aint got time for your bs. i am simply giving my thoughts on what could make the game better(and ALOT of "true" players agree with me), since duh...i play it regularly reguardless if it's boring or not to me, some times it's fun as hell, at the end of the day i still play because i enjoy it, and enjoy car culture, so if you can't take any simple criticism without getting triggered like a little baby then that's on you, i'm a fan of both series and have played every iteration from xbox 1to xbox one to ps1to ps4, so you talking to the wrong damn person with that fanboy shit boy. Please don't make me embarress you ip_daily.

If anyone gets triggered by my opinion/post. Lol, grow up.

"Ohhhhhh nooooo someone has negative opinion about horizon that happens to love gtsport!?!? DaMaGe CoNtRoL!"

Yeah no, it's called being a fan and expressing my opinions bruh. Grow up.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@davillain- said:
@boycie said:
@davillain- said:

Japan has lots of things to look at while racing in the heart of Tokyo City and not only that, the city would look fantastic at night while driving. Ever play Tokyo Xtreme Racer? I wanted something similar to Forza Horizon as a nice cult classic. Japan has all sorts of cool features, it's why I wish FH4 was in Japan but hey, there's always the next Forza Horizon that could go to Japan. (I hope)

Only outside of the city and in country roads where you can go fast.

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TorqueHappens08

@xhawk27: japan would have been a better location, fujimi kaido or some rough iteration of it would've made an appearance, the only thing we have similar to fujimi is that set of switchbacks near ambleside village, that's as close as you're going to get to a true touge road. Imo japan is just more interesting than the uk.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts
@boycie said:

Born there. Visited there a few times. Drove there. Not much to see except maybe the snow in the northern Japanese Alps.

There are scenic routes. But, nothing special enough than other scenic places at other parts of the world. I love the Lake Towada region.

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TorqueHappens08

Lol...i can't beileve that dude really just tried to call me...out of all people a fanboy..and say i'm damage controling...oh boy, you couldn't be anymore wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@TorqueHappens08: You're the one triggered because you're full of shit, because you can't own over 400 cars and be only at level 78.

Being level 78 gives you 78 minimum spins, add a couple of super spins and you could max get 40 cars from spins because there is cash prizes as well as clothes.

The only way you got the castle and 400 cars at lvl 78 is if you did the money glitch over & over & over again.

I don't care for the rest of your BS rant. You're a lame arse cow who loves GT Sport and calls FH4 boring, you're not fooling anyone, but keep damage controlling as its fun watching you squirm lol.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22376 Posts
@i_p_daily said:

@TorqueHappens08: You're the one triggered because you're full of shit, because you can't own over 400 cars and be only at level 78.

Being level 78 gives you 78 minimum spins, add a couple of super spins and you could max get 40 cars from spins because there is cash prizes as well as clothes.

The only way you got the castle and 400 cars at lvl 78 is if you did the money glitch over & over & over again.

I don't care for the rest of your BS rant. You're a lame arse cow who loves GT Sport and calls FH4 boring, you're not fooling anyone, but keep damage controlling as its fun watching you squirm lol.

Lol, was wondering this too... doesn't sound right.

Sounds like a cow trying to put sh*t on an Xbox game to me.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#25 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@lilhurk1985187 said:

Better than gran turDSHITMO.

fixed

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TorqueHappens08

@i_p_daily: lol, oh please keep this up, you're just grabbing that shovel and digging your own embarassment even further. you are truly stupid, i love the fact that you are really trying to expose me, well have fun with that, but it's fun watching sweaty fanboys try and damage control a topic that goes against their beliefs like there some sort of weird cult, while not acknowledging the fact that my points are pretty valid, or even attempting to discuss them, but instead you want to get all buthurt and try your best to expose me, LMAO nope, sorry i_p_daily but you fail, don't worry about how i'm level 78 and have 400 cars, and alot of money, that's my buisness, and my (grind and a shit ton of laps) But what i want to know is, why are you so butthurt over my topic? Do you EVEN have horizon 4? ....because i'm skeptical now. Yet so intrigued of what kind of dumb ass shit you're going to say next.

That's truly sad, you act like i'm attacking the game boy...

Also "iT's fUn wAtChInG yOu sQuIrM"....

Bruh you sound cringy asf lmao.

Uh oh, you're investigating me, i'm soooooooo scared, maybe i should make a :i_p_daily is a dumbass" livery and put it on auction house.

Uh oh you guys, someone that has an opinion other than my own tried to express it!?!?.

My friend, you are whats wrong with the gaming community today, if you have nothing relevant to add or discuss about my suggestions for improving this title aside from spewing absolute nonsense.... just exit now before it's too late bro.

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TorqueHappens08

@onesiphorus: man get out of here with that.

I literally made a LEGIT list of things that the game can improve, ...which you obviously ignored. Which is not my fault. Why is it so hard for people to comprehend...let alone read the title?

Vaidream45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Vaidream45
Member since 2016 • 2116 Posts

Yeah...this is why I got Horizon Chase instead for much cheaper. Graphics don’t equal fun. Fun equals fun.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Pretty fun game and i haven't even dive into it.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

Try playing another game for some time and then coming back to it. That's my suggestion. Content beast videogames can feel repetetive after you complete a big chunk of the stuff they offer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@TorqueHappens08 said:

@i_p_daily: lol, oh please keep this up, you're just grabbing that shovel and digging your own embarassment even further. you are truly stupid, i love the fact that you are really trying to expose me, well have fun with that, but it's fun watching sweaty fanboys try and damage control a topic that goes against their beliefs like there some sort of weird cult, while not acknowledging the fact that my points are pretty valid, or even attempting to discuss them, but instead you want to get all buthurt and try your best to expose me, LMAO nope, sorry i_p_daily but you fail, don't worry about how i'm level 78 and have 400 cars, and alot of money, that's my buisness, and my (grind and a shit ton of laps) But what i want to know is, why are you so butthurt over my topic? Do you EVEN have horizon 4? ....because i'm skeptical now. Yet so intrigued of what kind of dumb ass shit you're going to say next.

That's truly sad, you act like i'm attacking the game boy...

Also "iT's fUn wAtChInG yOu sQuIrM"....

Bruh you sound cringy asf lmao.

Uh oh, you're investigating me, i'm soooooooo scared, maybe i should make a :i_p_daily is a dumbass" livery and put it on auction house.

Uh oh you guys, someone that has an opinion other than my own tried to express it!?!?.

My friend, you are whats wrong with the gaming community today, if you have nothing relevant to add or discuss about my suggestions for improving this title aside from spewing absolute nonsense.... just exit now before it's too late bro.

Let's look at the bold parts.

First you call me stupid and you type this drivel ^ the only one embarrassing themselves here is you.

Don't worry how your at lvl 78 & 400 cars, yet you claim to do be doing lots of laps, and the more laps means more experience thus you would be at a far higher lvl than 78. For instance i'm at 175, and have 134 cars and only $766,000 and that's with going to the Forza hub and collecting my cash rewards for playing every other Forza game. So you are either doing something dodgy or are full of shit.

So you're that triggered and butthurt over this that you would even think about making a livery with my username on it lol, go for it let all the inner rage out.

As for whether I own FH4, well i'll let these pics do the talking, oh and notice your new username in the bottom right hand corner, its very fitting

If anyone should exit its you, but you're way past too late "bro"

EDIT: After looking at your sig & doing a quick search on XBL I couldn't even find you as every time I type in your "gamertag" this happens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hrt_rulz01: Yeah something is very fishy as if you try and look up his gamertag on XBL it says it doesn't exist lol.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Zappat

Oh look i_cry_daily just started his daily butthurted crying meltdown lol. *Grabs popcorn*

shurns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 shurns
Member since 2006 • 286 Posts

All the OP did was just made a list of things to improve the game and make it better. I don't understand why lemmings are attacking him over this at all here.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Zappat

@shurns: lemmings are the most thin-skinned, easily-triggered and butthurt fanboys ever to grace gaming. Basically mentioning anything slightly bad about MS or Xbox is equivalent to kicking their grandma down the stairs.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By poptart

The one gripe I don't understand however is:

Different spawn points on the map... STOP JUST SPAWNING ME AT THE FESTIVAL! And not even houses too, just random points of interest around the map.

When are you being spawned at random points around the map?

EDIT:

The concept behind FH is in itself open world and non-linear, and that applies to the career as well. If you prefer a linear career then revert back to the straight FH or GT, so I'm not sure I understand that gripe either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@shurns said:

All the OP did was just made a list of things to improve the game and make it better. I don't understand why lemmings are attacking him over this at all here.

The only legitimate gripe the OP has is the Winter season which is a pain as i'm trying to do the drifting, speed zones, danger signs but can't get enough speed up, so I will just wait a few more days until Winter finishes, problem solved.

The rest is ramblings, and when you say things like "true" racing fans agree with him, and things like bitching over putting vinyls over the windows to moaning over DLC that isn't even out yet, one comes to the conclusion that he's just bitching for bitching's sake, that and he is a cow.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Zappat
@i_p_daily said:
@shurns said:

The only legitimate gripe the OP has is the Winter season which is a pain as i'm trying to do the drifting, speed zones, danger signs but can't get enough speed up, so I will just wait a few more days until Winter finishes, problem solved.

The rest is ramblings, and when you say things like "true" racing fans agree with him, and things like bitching over putting vinyls over the windows to moaning over DLC that isn't even out yet, one comes to the conclusion that he's just bitching for bitching's sake, that and he is a cow.

And you're a lemming and we know that you praise the ground MS and Forza step on while calling yourself a racing fan but you only like Forza and shit on any racing game on PC or PS4 lol. So why should people take anything you say seriously?

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TorqueHappens08

@i_p_daily: wow, i'm actually impressed, you took the actual time and commitment to not only. Find a fitting gif of stephen colbert dropping the mic AND turning around.but also take pictures(which i knew why it was taking you so long..you were taking pictures)

But where you messed up, my friend, you're talking to a diehard forza fan, who also happens to be a diehard gran turismo fan from the jump, i apreciate RACING studios, that's why they both get apart of my income. So lets nip that in bud right where it stands.

But i have owned and played every single forza game, even sega GT back before it ultimately became forza...on the OG system.

you still have not read or acknowledged my critisisms and suggestions on building a stronger title. You are too focused on exposing me, which you still didn't do even with your new knickname for me, which is cute. I might actually change it to that.

So let me break it down to you, since you can't comprehend on your own.

The car in your first picture(a hoonigan FC3s) as you most certainly also know has a street version, you can buy for around 25.000, now take that same car, go to custom/upgrades, go to the tire icon, look allllllll the way to the left, do you see anything missing? Yes, the damn tire spacing option for a super popular early 90's japanese car, yet you can throw a custom forza wide body kit on it(that finally spaces the wheels)...then you can only use the forza splitter with those ugly ass canards, but as a kick in the dick you can still change to all other custom spoilers....yeah no, that's bs.

Same for most other "upgrade heros" any widebody cancels the games regular body kits, yet you can still change the wing, that old FH3 glitch that let you put any bumper or sideskirt on the widebody car that it pertained to, :ie throwing a rocket bunny kit on the nissan 240sx, but you can still use the bomex front end, sideskirts and rear bumper...was a heaven sent gift, it breathed life back into fh3, then PG took it away...

I like the customization, i have 400 cars bruh, but i also have multiple variants of the same car with different liveries and specs to replicate real world cars, do you know how many R32 (skylines) not the VW Golf since i have to slowly hold your hand through this)

i own? Just to have every single GR.A Livery from the 90's era of GR.A? Alot,.....Do you even know what GR.A is? i did the same thing in FH3, BUT instead of just going around the map and leveling up and wheelspinning my way to riches and rank in my awd civic ek9 that i called(the grinder)(after unlocking online of course)

I tried FH4 career, not my thing, i want more customization. That's why i play horizon, for customization and freeroam, sorry but i can give two shits about chasing a fighter jet with a chiron....

I play my game a diffrent way than you.

But before you step to me, atleast try to counter or add to my points to improve the title, vs trying to expose someone that has been down with forza from the jump, you are still irellavant, even with the pictures you still have not added anything relevant to this thread.

Because right now you're just proving zappats point bruh...

You remind of that old "on a treadmill but not going anywhere" thread.

Add or counter my suggestions of improving the title, or sit in the corner and be quiet. All that aside please drop the irrelevancy and actually attempt to discuss "something".

i apologize that you had to waste your time by taking pictures.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

@TorqueHappens08: just wondering, why is it so hard for you to prove your claims? Just post a few screenshots and this whole "did he even play it" discussion would be over.

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TorqueHappens08

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:
@shurns said:

And you're a lemming and we know that you praise the ground MS and Forza step on while calling yourself a racing fan but you only like Forza and shit on any racing game on PC or PS4 lol. So why should people take anything you say seriously?

I have played most and Forza happens to be the very best, maybe you should give it a try and find out what a great game is. I can remember when all you had to do in GT was go wide open and use the guard rails, that was enough to make me quit playing the game, realistic yea right. LOL

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Zappat
@rrjim1 said:
@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:
@shurns said:

I have played most and Forza happens to be the very best, maybe you should give it a try and find out what a great game is. I can remember when all you had to do in GT was go wide open and use the guard rails, that was enough to make me quit playing the game, realistic yea right. LOL

I never claimed Forza is not a great game but for someone to call themselves a racing fan and shit on all racing games that are not on Xbox is hilarious. I_p_daily is not a racing fan, he's a lemming pretending to be one. Inside Sim Racing has praised GT Sport realism over Forza Motorsport so yeah many real racing fans still find GT worth it. Not to mention the addition of VR to racing games on PS4 provides a level of immersion for racing fans that is not achieved by traditional gaming.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@zappat: Why are you in a FH4 thread banging on about the PS4. Haven’t you on numerous occasions called Xbox fans out for doing the same?

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@zappat said:
@rrjim1 said:
@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:
@shurns said:

I never claimed Forza is not a great game but for someone to call themselves a racing fan and shit on all racing games that are not on Xbox is hilarious. I_p_daily is not a racing fan, he's a lemming pretending to be one. Inside Sim Racing has praised GT Sport realism over Forza Motorsport so yeah many real racing fans still find GT worth it. Not to mention the addition of VR to racing games on PS4 provides a level of immersion for racing fans that is not achieved by traditional gaming.

Inside Sim Racing wouldn't know a race car if it hit them in the a$$.

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TorqueHappens08

@ArchoNils2: i did bro. But the butthurt and bitching is too strong, so you gotta scroll up my friend.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Zappat
@boycie said:

@zappat: Why are you in a FH4 thread banging on about the PS4. Haven’t you on numerous occasions called Xbox fans out for doing the same?

This is SW, I have complained about lemmings like i_p_daily coming on any thread only to rain on the PS4 without any sort of substance, so basically trolling. Here I'm just calling i_p_daily cause he's a phony and it's hypocritical of him to call OP a phony when he's the biggest one here. But anyways, go cry somewhere else.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zappat
@rrjim1 said:
@zappat said:
@rrjim1 said:
@zappat said:

Inside Sim Racing wouldn't know a race car if it hit them in the a$$.

Oh and I imagine lemmings are the new authorities on racing just like they imagine they are the authorities on gaming even when the X1 is in last place in sales and games and sinking lol. Every single reviewer in ISR has played more racing games and more thoroughly than any of you here btw.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

It's only the most exciting, fun, entertaining, stunningly beautiful, content packed racer on the planet, by a light-year or three.

Conclusion... My opinion (and most others) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yours. :P

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TorqueHappens08

@SecretPolice: @TorqueHappens08: i'm aware of this considering I'm playing it right now.

Cheers.

You lemmings are a sad bunch.