Forza horizon 4 is boring.(heres how you can improve it)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts
@i_p_daily said:

@TorqueHappens08: The only one embarrassing themselves here is you.

You got so triggered by my comments that you created a livery on FH4 about me, because you thought you could get to me but only made yourself look foolish.

Why would one want to contribute anything other than laughter when you start the thread saying you can skip this rant if you want?

Mockery is all you will get from this thread, as your "suggestions" are laughable at best.

The irony in that comment is massive.........You've been triggered and raging from your very first reply in this thread......

Although I'm surprised you're still alive as you was practically suicidal when FH4 didn't get a GOTY nomination.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

I'm sad I_fail_daily didn't actually go into details. It's obvious he doesn't know what he talks about. TorqueHappens08 wins

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

@tgob89 said:
@TorqueHappens08 said:

@tgob89: he just comes off as someone that bought horizon 4 for the hype.

Or he's clueless about cars and was completely lost when i went more indepth on a game that he's supposed to be an "expert" at.

Or when i shattered his hopes and dreams with my proof.

Eitherway i'm dying over here.

I'll go with this.

I'll admit, I was lost to reading you indepth break down of customization and cars...but then again I don't claim racers as my favorite genre nor do I pretend to be an expert on the best racing games like I_hide_daily has.

Waiting for I_P_Daily to counter or speak on your in depth points about Forza Horizon 4's car adjustments and customization specifics...

#TheFakeRacingGameFan

The problem about the suggestions is that the OP doesn’t want a lot of what the game offers and what people enjoy out of it – the career, the grind of collecting cars, etc. i.e. the progressive element of it, and instead wants to focus on non-core elements of the game, e.g. the tuning aspects, which were never going to be as extensive as more serious racers. So the suggestions are falling on deaf ears for those who are enjoying the game simply for what it set out to do, as they're geared to making the game better for you, and not necessarily anyone else but the hardened nuts and bolts folk. Window decal? Again an addition not impactful for anyone else enjoying the game for what it is.

I do however agree the barn finds were introduced and smashed through too quickly which is a shame.

Yes the map is cluttered, however that’s what the filter is for yes?

I'm still not sure what you mean by spawning at the festival all the time though?

I weirdly don't mind getting new clothing :/

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@TorqueHappens08 said:

@i_p_daily: ...

So let me break it down to you, since you can't comprehend on your own.

The car in your first picture(a hoonigan FC3s) as you most certainly also know has a street version, you can buy for around 25.000, now take that same car, go to custom/upgrades, go to the tire icon, look allllllll the way to the left, do you see anything missing? Yes, the damn tire spacing option for a super popular early 90's japanese car, yet you can throw a custom forza wide body kit on it(that finally spaces the wheels)...then you can only use the forza splitter with those ugly ass canards, but as a kick in the dick you can still change to all other custom spoilers....yeah no, that's bs.

Save for most other "upgrade heros" any widebody cancels the games regular body kits, yet you can still change the wing, that old FH3 glitch that let you put any bumper or sideskirt on the widebody car that it pertained to, :ie throwing a rocket bunny kit on the nissan 240sx, but you can still use the bomex front end, sideskirts and rear bumper...was a heaven sent gift, it breathed life back into fh3, then PG took it away...

I like the customization, i have 400 cars bruh, but i also have multiple variants of the same car with different liveries and specs to replicate real world cars, do you know how many R32 (skylines) not the VW Golf since i have to slowly hold your hand through this)

i own? Just to have every single GR.A Livery from the 90's era of GR.A? Alot,.....Do you even know what GR.A is? i did the same thing in FH3, BUT instead of just going around the map and leveling up and wheelspinning my way to riches and rank in my awd civic ek9 that i called(the grinder)(after unlocking online of course)...

...before you step to me, atleast try to counter or add to my points to improve the title, vs trying to expose someone that has been down with forza from the jump....

i apologize that you had to waste your time by taking pictures.

Still waiting for I_fakeboy_daily's reply to these racing games specific questions to see exactly what he knows about the latest Forza he claims is the best racer ever or if he really even knows anything about racing games at all...

#MyCoverGet'sBlownDaily

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#105  Edited By TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts

@poptart: nice write up, and agree with your points.

But the community has also been asking for more indepth customization(which PG is starting to deliver on) but some of the implementations make no sense.(for example my indepth breakdown on page 2)

I admit i play this game a different way, i rather cruise, tune, collect, design liveries and get the most out of horizon life, rather than complete the main story, but i guess i was spoiled by nfs freedom of customization..

I'm not saying it's boring for others, it's just my opinion and my suggestions about what i think could make the the title better.

(which PG is listening to seeing as the last update brought in features that the community has begged for since horizon 3)

*more new wheels, and a more advanced ability to custom paint different parts of wheels*

To name a few.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

@TorqueHappens08:

Well if enough people do want it maybe they will make it happen if it keeps those tuners interested and keeps them playing. I think the majority of players approach the game from the opposite end of the spectrum, i.e. career focused and just grinding for new cars (or in my case, new hats) and only tune when there’s an auto tune available (or if someone else has created a decent tune up). I could be wrong there, but hey I’m a casual at best :/

Personally I can’t fault the game, and I wouldn’t want too much emphasis on tuning, although I come from the ‘don’t normally play racing games’ band of brothers.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#107 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

@Pedro: boy, did it ever. Lol

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4862 Posts

Theres nothing wrong with offering opinions on how to improve things, and some of these ideas are good one.

It sounds like you have extracted your $60 of value from the game.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 BenjaminBanklin  Online
Member since 2004 • 11086 Posts
@tgob89 said:

Still waiting for I_fakeboy_daily's reply to these racing games specific questions to see exactly what he knows about the latest Forza he claims is the best racer ever or if he really even knows anything about racing games at all...

#MyCoverGet'sBlownDaily

All that hyping he does over Xbox's racing games, and it turns out he doesn't even play them. I swear I haven't known too many Xbox dudes who weren't complete frauds this gen.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#110 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69466 Posts

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@Pedro: boy, did it ever. Lol

And it keeps delivering.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

@ArchoNils2 said:

I'm sad I_fail_daily didn't actually go into details. It's obvious he doesn't know what he talks about. TorqueHappens08 wins

He's a shitposter, but at least he does enjoys playing Forza series.

ROCKINGFOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#112 ROCKINGFOOL
Member since 2005 • 1795 Posts

but you have 400 cars so what made you continue playing the game for that long to collect ?

it just doesn't make sense , if it was me i would uninstall the game and play something else .

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 TorqueHappens08

@ROCKINGFOOL: because at the end of the day, i still love it regardless.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By tgob89

@davillain- said:
@ArchoNils2 said:

He's a shitposter, but at least he does enjoys playing Forza series.

That's actually yet to be shown. It seems TorqueHappens08 ,a sony fanboy according to I_fail_daily, actually enjoys playing the Forza series more than he does.

As of this thread where TorqueHappens08 directly challenged I_disappear_daily to expand on his knowledge of the latest Forza Horizon and he couldn't respond to ANY of the game specific questions or any of the car specific details related to car adjustment and customization and then subsequently ABANDONED the thread...it seems the guy has been exposed as a complete racing game fraud.

The I_P_Daily who stays on SW 24/7 and argues with sony fans for days on end has been MIA ever since he was asked to expand on his knowledge of the car specific details related to Forza Horizon 4 in this thread!

The guy apparently has ZERO real racing game knowledge!

Like a true fanboy, it appears I_P_Daily only latched on to the Forza Franchise as his favorite game ever simply because it's MS's only AAA franchise left...just like I've always suspected.

He's just a MS fanboy and a liar.

TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By TorqueHappens08

@tgob89: his first accuzation through me off about the level 78 cannot have 400 cars, yes they can if you rebuy cheaper cars to customize, which i do... honestly i have roughly 16 civic ek9 type R's, each has it's on livery and specs..

Spoon, jaccs j1gt, wagan, motul touring, spoon race car, street, drag, mugen, gathers j1gt civic, rusty, rice, etc... i play my game a different way.

You don't want to know how many civics i had on horizon 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c203f71675ff
deactivated-5c203f71675ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 deactivated-5c203f71675ff
Member since 2018 • 231 Posts

Damn, I just watched a user getting destroyed when talking about his favorite game series... didn't expect this at all...

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts

It's actually sort of a shame that no real discussion was developed here and the only good thing was i_p_daily's meltdown but I guess it was fun!

JoPython52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 JoPython52
Member since 2013 • 119 Posts

I really hate driving to each event. Just let me fast travel and be done with it.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@mariah_eater said:

Damn, I just watched a user getting destroyed when talking about his favorite game series... didn't expect this at all...

How could you, you've only been here all of 18 post...oh wait, you're someone's ban dodging alt.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By deactivated-5c203f71675ff

@kingtito said:
@mariah_eater said:

How could you, you've only been here all of 18 post...oh wait, you're someone's ban dodging alt.

Isn't everyone saying that Ip guy's favorite genre is racing and favorite series is Forza Horizon? It isn't rocket science to draw conclusions when evidence is shoved on your face... It's as simple as 2+2, but I noticed already that you're not very smart...

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Zappat

Found a pic of the detective kingtito and his lemming pal

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@zappat said:

Found a pic of you and your Sony pals.

Is that you in the middle?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 kingtito

@mariah_eater said:
@kingtito said:
@mariah_eater said:

Isn't everyone saying that Ip guy's favorite genre is racing and favorite series is Forza Horizon? It isn't rocket science to draw conclusions when evidence is shoved on your face... It's as simple as 2+2, but I noticed already that you're not very smart...

Guessing you suffer from the el tormented affliction. Did you need me to spell it out for you cow alt?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 deactivated-5c203f71675ff

@kingtito: that's your best answer? I was right: you're not smart at all.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

@boycie said:
@zappat said:

Found a pic of you and your Sony pals.

Is that you in the middle?

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Zappat

@boycie: Just be thankful the udders are hidden lemming.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 kingtito

@mariah_eater said:

Obviously I do. Perhaps you're el tormenteds alt, probably not. You could be any number of cow ban dodging alts.

"didn't expect this at all" in other words you have been here long enough to expect anything in any thread with your grand total of 22 posts. Wait, you're someones ban dodging alt that would explain the butthurt you felt when I replied to Zapp in the other thread.

Don't worry kid, tissues are on the way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 deactivated-5c203f71675ff

@kingtito said:
@mariah_eater said:

Obviously I do. Perhaps you're el tormenteds alt, probably not. You could be any number of cow ban dodging alts.

"didn't expect this at all" in other words you have been here long enough to expect anything in any thread with your grand total of 22 posts. Wait, you're someones ban dodging alt that would explain the butthurt you felt when I replied to Zapp in the other thread.

Wow, you're really angry. Why are you always so angry?

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Zappat
@mariah_eater said:
@kingtito said:
@mariah_eater said:

He's a lemming. Lemmings have endured abuse all gen due to the mediocre X1 so they are angry and defensive all the time. Be gentle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@mariah_eater said:
@kingtito said:
@mariah_eater said:

'always'

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 kingtito

@mariah_eater said:
@kingtito said:
@mariah_eater said:

So that the best you can do? I'm angry hahahaha I would say I'm entertained but you're boring. Still, it does kill time while I'm working. Still feeling butthurt? You know secret has some cream specifically made you cows and their alts. Hit him up kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 deactivated-5c203f71675ff

@kingtito: yep, still angry, calm down a little

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 kingtito

@mariah_eater said:

@kingtito: yep, still angry, calm down a little

Hit up secret, he's got the hook up on that special cow cream

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 DaVillain  Moderator

@kingtito said:
@mariah_eater said:

Last time I notice, alts don't bother putting up avatars and since Mariah_Eater has an avi, not much of an alt.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 DaVillain  Moderator

@boycie: Wow, that's the biggest looking Cow I ever seen!

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By tgob89

@davillain- said:

It's a mega cow!

I don't think zapp has reached a level to claim that kind of status so boycie is a little premature to try to credit that position to him.

That kind of rank has to be reserved for someone like Tormentos who seems to be a legendary hated Sony fan and defender.

Zapp is just one of the smaller cows in the herd.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 DaVillain  Moderator

@tgob89 said:
@davillain- said:

It's a mega cow!

I don't think zapp has reached a level to claim that kind of status so boycie is a little premature to try to credit that position to him.

That kind of rank has to be reserved for someone like Tormentos who seems to be a legendary hated Sony fan and defender.

Zappy is on par with Daredevil but good old Tormentos is hardly a huge Cow, since he was a fan of Xbox 360 after all. He just doesn't like when a Lem talks stupid.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By tgob89

@davillain- said:
@tgob89 said:
@davillain- said:

It's a mega cow!

Zappy is on par with Daredevil but good old Tormentos is hardly a huge Cow, since he was a fan of Xbox 360 after all. He just doesn't like when a Lem talks stupid.

Nah bro,

They hate the Tormentos guy so bad they created an entire meme for him.

They made up some weird thing about his thumb and then they have the muppet gonzo in the Mexican hat as a mascot to represent him.

The the Zapp fellow is nowhere near as infamous as Torm...not even close.

Lemmings have a file saved on their computer for when ever he posts to pull out that Muppet mascot picture of him.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 kingtito

@davillain- said:
@kingtito said:
@mariah_eater said:

Last time I notice, alts don't bother putting up avatars and since Mariah_Eater has an avi, not much of an alt.

That's your only evidence? Not an alt because an avatar is up? Nope, definitely an alt

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 kingtito

@davillain- said:
@tgob89 said:
@davillain- said:

It's a mega cow!

Wait what? Did you say he was a fan of the 360? I'm guessing you've never read his old post bashing the 360 to no end? He's about as much a fan of the 360 as I am of cows like Zapp/Kuraimen and of course el tormented.

Don't get your facts mixed up

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@kingtito said:

Wait what? Did you say he was a fan of the 360? I'm guessing you've never read his old post bashing the 360 to no end? He's about as much a fan of the 360 as I am of cows like Zapp/Kuraimen and of course el tormented.

Who said I never read is old post? Don't forget I was a lurker here back around 2011.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 kingtito

@davillain- said:
@kingtito said:

Who said I never read is old post? Don't forget I was a lurker here back around 2011.

Then you'd know he was NEVER a fan of the 360. Not with the way he bashed it and no he wasn't just bashing lems.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By kenshiro3948
Member since 2018 • 406 Posts

Came in to watch i_getrekt_daily get owned and have a meltdown, I was not disappointed at all lol. How embarrassing it must be for him to get owned and schooled at a game he claims to be an expert on and his favorite series at that. ? Does he even play FH4 or does he just blindly hype it because it’s Xbox’s only 90+ MC franchise?

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By kenshiro3948
Member since 2018 • 406 Posts
@TorqueHappens08 said:

@zappat: because people are immature as hell, i had to go out of my way to get my laptop to upload...just because people want to bitch and whine, so i don't want to hear shit from anyone else.

Either lets have a discussion or silently backtrack your statements and exit the thread.

Damn lemmings are toxic as hell, i pray to god they're not actual grown men.

They are all grown men and that's the sad part. In all my years of gaming I've never seen a more pathetic bunch of fanboys before. They are constantly defensive and in damage control because they know MS hasn't delivered this gen and the Xbox One is trash. They have nothing to hype up but Microsoft's profits and the remote possibility that MS will come back swinging with AAA high scoring IPs next gen. That's why you can't criticize anything Xbox related without stirring up a hornet's nest. Mention anything about Xbox and they attack you with personal insults, mass spam you with flags so that you can't post (what they did to me) or they start asking you for your social security numbers and dental records to prove you own an Xbox and the game you're talking about lol.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 BenjaminBanklin  Online
Member since 2004 • 11086 Posts
@kenshiro3948 said:

Came in to watch i_getrekt_daily get owned and have a meltdown, I was not disappointed at all lol. How embarrassing it must be for him to get owned and schooled at a game he claims to be an expert on and his favorite series at that. ? Does he even play FH4 or does he just blindly hype it because it’s Xbox’s only 90+ MC franchise?

Hell naw. i_b_frauding talked all that garbage about Xbox being the best console because of racing games, and as soon as he got pressed on it by someone who actually played the game he abandoned the thread. He's like these other Xfrauds, only fighting the war on an emotional level, but not actually supporting the games where it counts. You know it's bad when even the cows on the board were playing the game and he didn't.

?

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Zappat
@kenshiro3948 said:
@TorqueHappens08 said:

@zappat: because people are immature as hell, i had to go out of my way to get my laptop to upload...just because people want to bitch and whine, so i don't want to hear shit from anyone else.

Either lets have a discussion or silently backtrack your statements and exit the thread.

Damn lemmings are toxic as hell, i pray to god they're not actual grown men.

They are all grown men and that's the sad part. In all my years of gaming I've never seen a more pathetic bunch of fanboys before. They are constantly defensive and in damage control because they know MS hasn't delivered this gen and the Xbox One is trash. They have nothing to hype up but Microsoft's profits and the remote possibility that MS will come back swinging with AAA high scoring IPs next gen. That's why you can't criticize anything Xbox related without stirring up a hornet's nest. Mention anything about Xbox and they attack you with personal insults, mass spam you with flags so that you can't post (what they did to me) or they start asking you for your social security numbers and dental records to prove you own an Xbox and the game you're talking about lol.

They did this to me multiple times and had to go to the mods to reset the count. They are cowards. They can't debate shit so the only thing they can do is try to silence anyone who makes them butthurt. Again what a sad fanboy faction they have become, at least last gen they were a bit braver.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@zappat: I was personally insulted by 5 of you Sony fans for buying and Xbox so don’t try and take any moral high ground. Sony fans are the absolute worst.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Zappat
@boycie said:

@zappat: I was personally insulted by 5 of you Sony fans for buying and Xbox so don’t try and take any moral high ground. Sony fans are the absolute worst.

I don't take a moral high ground that's why I never ever use the flag button. I don't try to silence anyone even if they insult me. Unlike lemmings... because frankly they can't debate shit, they have no strong arguments this gen so they nitpick arguments, silence people and run away, that's all they do.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Zappat
@sts106mat said:
@zappat said:
@boycie said:

I don't take a moral high ground that's why I never ever use the flag button. I don't try to silence anyone even if they insult me. Unlike lemmings... because frankly they can't debate shit, they have no strong arguments this gen so they nitpick arguments,silence people and run away, that's all they do.

But that's because nobody can be bothered debating with you Kuraimen.

you are one of those "dog with a bone" posters, its not worth bothering with your arguments since you have none. Plus most of us have better things to do with our time than read another of your posts just going "lems, Lemmings, Lems" cognititve disonana, debating skill, lems, lemmings".......BORING

maybe if you actually played on on a ps4 or xbox and talked about games. Instead of just defending sony all time perhaps people might feel like discussing things with you.

Unfortunately, to me you just come across as an xbox/fan obsessed ban-dodger i am afraid.

Lol lemmings flag-spam everyone from the cows not just me. That means they can't debate anyone and apparently they're too coward to do so... and I guess lemmings will find any discussion on games boring since they have non lol