For those buying or preorderded the Xbox One.

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@shawn30 said:

@Chutebox said:

@shawn30: Don't get mad at people telling you like it is. It's just a system. Calling me kid does nothing for you.

Enjoy your support group that wasn't needed

Only kids post about things they don't want while insulting people who feel different. Its a sign of immaturity, really. Your posts reek of it.

You're the one in a gaming forum DCing for a General Entertainment device masquerading under a game console brand-name. Please, continue pointing fingers. I like this game.

Lol, PS4 is one too. Gaming in entertainment, lol. Damage Control is silly cause everyone has their own opinion and I don;t think I'm gonna change any ones, nor am I trying. My intent was to spark conversation and other opinions. Not change any ones. The world hasn't ended :) Jeez, do you love the PS4 so much you post in threads about a system you don't want on a topic that doesn't apply to you?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

@shawn30: whoosh, right over the head

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

@tenaka2 said:

A charity should be set up for people stupid enough to buy an xbone in the first place. These people are deluded and clearly need help.

Brand loyalty is one thing, but buying a clearly inferior product that is less powerful, more expensive, built in direct advertising spy cam, draconian DRM and a shoddy game lineup clearly have issues with logical reasoning.

just because it has less power don't mean it's garbage or worse.... was the 360 garbage? last time i checked the ps3 was more powerful. the vita/psp is suppose to be more powerful then the ds/3ds yet it kills it in game quality

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

The funny thing about lems saying "Oh yeaah I just buy for the games, screw resolution", is that these SAME twats were getting 360 over PS3 for minimal differences in initial multiplats.

The irony

720P VS 1080P makes you look like an idiot for paying more money for the inferior version.

I think you misinterpret the "LOL, the game runs better on 360" threads. Those were made to counteract the cows "teh CELL is a gazillion times more powerful than Xbox 360" threads. People bought the 360 for it's exclusives and online features.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@tenaka2 said:

A charity should be set up for people stupid enough to buy an xbone in the first place. These people are deluded and clearly need help.

Brand loyalty is one thing, but buying a clearly inferior product that is less powerful, more expensive, built in direct advertising spy cam, draconian DRM and a shoddy game lineup clearly have issues with logical reasoning.

So many lies, opinions and and stupidity there its amazing. System has capabilities PS4 doesn't that I'm interested in, You control Kinect, and drm is gone. Keep trolling though if it makes you feel better. Logical reasoning involves being able to listen, relate, compare, and accept facts. Something its clear you are incapable of if you think someone liking a system you don't is wrong. Are you 12?

IF you control Kinect....you lose the other capabilities.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@shawn30 said:

@tenaka2 said:

So many lies, opinions and and stupidity there its amazing. System has capabilities PS4 doesn't that I'm interested in, You control Kinect, and drm is gone. Keep trolling though if it makes you feel better. Logical reasoning involves being able to listen, relate, compare, and accept facts. Something its clear you are incapable of if you think someone liking a system you don't is wrong. Are you 12?

IF you control Kinect....you lose the other capabilities.

Wait, what?

Esfan13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By Esfan13
Member since 2013 • 67 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@Esfan13 said:

The 720 resolution rumors are lies coming from Sony fans. Ignore them. COD, BF4 and all the other multiplats will look and play better on the XBox One with the same or higher resolution and frame rate. Titanfall is not 720 either on the XBox One.

The Sony fans are starting to realize from the games already shown that the XBox One is more powerful than the PS4. Sony overpromised and underdelivered again.

The XBox One games are showing upgrades from their reveal and the PS4 games are showing downgrades and being delayed. (Unless you consider adding a lot of bloom and fog to hide downgraded graphics and pop-ins an upgrade).

http://opa-ages.com/forums/topic/71218-bf4-runs-at-higher-resolution-in-ps4-than-x1-ea-confirmed/

EA CONFIRMED. lololo

That was not confirmed by either. It was posted by a Sony fan and was not accurate. The listed address is reposting something from another site and it was already debunked.

There was never any mention of 720 by the Johan Andersson from Dice. More disinformation.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#58 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@k2theswiss said:

don't give a damn about resolution, i care about if if it plays great and great gameplay

Same here as long long as the framerate holds up that is all I want.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

I have some lemming friends in real life who pre-order an xbox one. I talk to them about Xbox one games running at 720p. A lot of them didn't care because they're still using 720p HDTV.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

Really don't care, but i suspect many games will eventually be 900p which is only 180p away from 1080p lol.

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

The funny thing about lems saying "Oh yeaah I just buy for the games, screw resolution", is that these SAME twats were getting 360 over PS3 for minimal differences in initial multiplats.

The irony

720P VS 1080P makes you look like an idiot for paying more money for the inferior version.