Far cry 5 is the most boring game i have played in years!.

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 That_Old_Guy
Member since 2018 • 1233 Posts

You have to play it on the hardest difficulty for to even present a fun challenge otherwise it’s even more of a boring shit game.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58345 Posts

I enjoyed my time with it, but yeah...it was a bit dull. Easily most over-rated game of 2018.

Developers need to make medium-size instanced zones instead of just one big sprawling world. Add more intrigue, exploration, and beauty to the world; don't just keep making it bigger.

My personal ratings go:

1. Far Cry (it still counts, right?)
2. Far Cry 3 + Blood Dragon
3. Far Cry 2
4. Far Cry 4
5. Far Cry 5
6. Far Cry Primal

And the DLC is crap. Idunno who Ubisoft Shanghai is, but they need to close that branch.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2141 Posts

Far Cry 2 > Thief reboot > Far Cry 5.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11106 Posts

I really want to talk about this game, but the thread is too old, so I'm not gonna waste my thoughts here.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@Pedro said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Pedro said:

Boring is Far Cry 2. That game was painfully boring.

far cry 2 is immersive game. has excellent atmosphere, weather changing effect, day night cycle, rain, best map of all time that is map in hand and its going to feature in next metro game instead of tagging place and arrow show where to go.

far cry 2 was excellent game despite flaw. far cry 2 10 years ago was GOTY 2018. far cry 5 10 years later is mediocre meh game. ubisoft standard fallen.

None of that made the game less boring. Far Cry 2 was an awful experience coming after the original. At least I am close to finishing Far Cry 5 and have a desire to finish. The same cannot be said about Far Cry 2.

First far cry was pretty bad. it was fun for first few hours but then trigens came and game become bad. plus it has numerious bugs like enemy shoot and spot you behind the wall.

imo only good games in series are 2 and 3. everything else is meh.

i tried far cry 5 for one hour and have no desire no continue it. so far there is only one objective and that is to liberate. people complain about far cry 2 repetetiveness when infact there cant be more repeptetive than game with only one objective.

Yes, Far Cry 2 was so immersive, they completely ditched AI for extreme real world experience where enemies would spot you in a bush a mile away. So immersive. And enemies would repopulate a checkpoint literally a minute after you drove away. How realistic and immersive this game was.

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#106 freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3676 Posts

@Chromisretarded: Do not bump old threads