Famitsu reviews Vita launch lineup, Full scores

• 183 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 rasengan2552
Member since 2009 • 5071 Posts
[QUOTE="WreckEm711"][QUOTE="rasengan2552"] yup. You're definitely mad lol. post full of memes, soooo mature :lol:

Trying desperately to project "are you mad?" doesn't win you anything, it just makes your trolling look even more desperate knowing people feel bad for you that you're that developmentally stunted :P Especially given all you're doing is making false generalizations and then having no response to the reality that your toys are toys and don't make you mature. How does that make you feel kiddo? I guess we're both peewee Herman's, seeing as we're both playing with toys :lol:

The mandchild wants to talk about being developmentally stunted :lol: now I've seen it all. Dude you're "toys" argument would be more compelling if they weren't universal media devices. Just another sheep with wool over his eyes I guess. what a complete fool :lol:
SRTtoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 SRTtoZ
Member since 2009 • 4800 Posts

Impressive. Looks like the Vita will come out of the gate flying.

Mario1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#153 Mario1331
Member since 2005 • 8929 Posts

these arent the real scores yet people are stilla rguing like they are

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts
[QUOTE="rasengan2552"][QUOTE="WreckEm711"][QUOTE="rasengan2552"] yup. You're definitely mad lol. post full of memes, soooo mature :lol:

Trying desperately to project "are you mad?" doesn't win you anything, it just makes your trolling look even more desperate knowing people feel bad for you that you're that developmentally stunted :P Especially given all you're doing is making false generalizations and then having no response to the reality that your toys are toys and don't make you mature. How does that make you feel kiddo? I guess we're both peewee Herman's, seeing as we're both playing with toys :lol:

The mandchild wants to talk about being developmentally stunted :lol: now I've seen it all. Dude you're "toys" argument would be more compelling if they weren't universal media devices. Just another sheep with wool over his eyes I guess. what a complete fool :lol:

Sheep? I own all consoles, my favorites spread out pretty evenly among them and the PC, so once again your immature assumptions get you nowhere. The difference between us is that youre insecure and have to play games to make you look mature, i have access to all the great available, where as you just make yourself look even more insecure attacking people because they play games you're too insecure to. kGo play CoD with all the other kiddies screaming on mics :lol:
rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 rasengan2552

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"][QUOTE="WreckEm711"] Trying desperately to project "are you mad?" doesn't win you anything, it just makes your trolling look even more desperate knowing people feel bad for you that you're that developmentally stunted :P Especially given all you're doing is making false generalizations and then having no response to the reality that your toys are toys and don't make you mature. How does that make you feel kiddo? I guess we're both peewee Herman's, seeing as we're both playing with toys :lol:WreckEm711

Sheep? I own all consoles, my favorites spread out pretty evenly among them and the PC, so once again your immature assumptions get you nowhere. The difference between us is that youre insecure and have to play games to make you look mature, i have access to all the great available, where as you just make yourself look even more insecure attacking people because they play games you're too insecure to. kGo play CoD with all the other kiddies screaming on mics :lol:

I own all 3 consoles as well, the difference between me and you is that I don't buy kiddy games for my Wii. Too bad the majority of the lbrary consist of kiddy games, which pretty much rendures the console useless.

I blame it on that manchild Shiggy, and his childish fanbase.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"][QUOTE="rasengan2552"] The mandchild wants to talk about being developmentally stunted :lol: now I've seen it all. Dude you're "toys" argument would be more compelling if they weren't universal media devices. Just another sheep with wool over his eyes I guess. what a complete fool :lol:rasengan2552

I own all 3 consoles as well, the difference between me and you is that I don't buy kiddy games for my Wii. Too bad the majority of the lbrary consist of kiddy games, which pretty much rendures the console useless.

3/10, go on, make another attempt, you can probably do better.:lol:
rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 rasengan2552
[QUOTE="rasengan2552"]

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]Sheep? I own all consoles, my favorites spread out pretty evenly among them and the PC, so once again your immature assumptions get you nowhere. The difference between us is that youre insecure and have to play games to make you look mature, i have access to all the great available, where as you just make yourself look even more insecure attacking people because they play games you're too insecure to. kGo play CoD with all the other kiddies screaming on mics :lol: WreckEm711

3/10, go on, make another attempt, you can probably do better.:lol:

Class is over and I've ran out of mean things to say, Im done for now lol.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

Uncharted Golden Abyss - 9 8 8 10 Dynasty Warriors Next - 9 10 9 8 Dynasty Warriors > Uncharted Woot!funsohng

My mind is full of f*ck. This is why no one really cares for what Famitsu thinks right?

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 WreckEm711
Class is over and I've ran out of mean things to say, Im done for now lol.rasengan2552
Touche :P We'll system wars another time then :P
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

Lol. Owned.

Nintendo is kiddy. People using the term for "everyone" is only fooling themselves.
They cater for the younger audience.

That vita line up looks great.
Will be the best handheld in terms of... well... everything :cool:

g0ddyX

Lol, another idiot.

If Nintendo is kiddy for using "everyone," Microsoft as well as Sony are kiddy as well. All three platforms cater towards children, even your Mature rated games.

Vita lineup looks like sh*t. It's going to fail hard in USA and possibly EU as well. Broken model is broken.

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"][QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

Singled out? I wasn't even part of the discussion, but your immaturity is just laughable and thus I pointed it out. Why should I be embarassed, because I don't have to surround myself with nothing but "mature" stuff to compensate for immaturity? :?

As I said, grow up kiddo.

WreckEm711

No biggie, Im not the most mature person out there ... but Im not even 21 yet. I have some growing up to do, but at least I know when its all said and done I won't be a Peewee Herman type dude like you and your other sheep friends. good day sir, Im going to get back to college lesson now. Teacher's getting suspicious.

:lol:

Wow, you're in college and you're still that immature? Wow, your parents failed hard.

That guy is trolling hardcore and you're biting so hard bro lol. :lol:

Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts
[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"]Wow, nothing there even remotely looks appealing. Uncharted has no multiplayer, and after UC3 short (but awesome) I can't say I'm jumping for a portable version that plays identical to the PS3 version. The title I found most interesting is Sound Shapes. Loved Everyday Shooter.Bread_or_Decide
Nobody who put up with the 3DS at launch can talk smack about this line up. Seriously...just stop...

Nobody who should talk smack to other people for simply having different tastes and opinions. Seriously,...Just Stop,....
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"] No biggie, Im not the most mature person out there ... but Im not even 21 yet. I have some growing up to do, but at least I know when its all said and done I won't be a Peewee Herman type dude like you and your other sheep friends. good day sir, Im going to get back to college lesson now. Teacher's getting suspicious.MLBknights58

Wow, you're in college and you're still that immature? Wow, your parents failed hard.

I know he is, but it's entertaining and fun to dispute :P Why else come to system wars, if not for the lulz :)
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 bonesawisready5
Geez. So many people are trying to make other people feel like idiots for not being interested in Vita games. Get over yourselves. Different strokes for Different folks. Stop trolling already. Also, THE REVIEW SCORES WERE FAKE!
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 bonesawisready5
[QUOTE="MLBknights58"]

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

WreckEm711

I know he is, but it's entertaining and fun to dispute :P Why else come to system wars, if not for the lulz :)

To be fair, PeeWee Herman has a sort of "you're not in on the joke" kinda vibe much like the people who thought Ali G/Borat/Bruno were real. These types of arguments in SW bring the image of an adult holding his palm on a kids forehead, keeping him in place 4 feet away while the kicking swings his/her arms wildly.
Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#166 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts

Everybody's Golf 6 looks awesome :D Only interesting launch Vita title IMO.

Edit: Damn fake reviews :x

RandomWinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 RandomWinner
Member since 2010 • 3751 Posts

Wow, considering its a Japanese magazine those are some great scores for Uncharted. Everything I've seen so far tells me its going to be good, I'm honestly expecting to be happier with it than I was with Uncharted 3. But we'll see. Vita day 1!

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18811 Posts

There is literally nothing on that list that excites me.

peterw007
what about some interest?
xYamatox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#169 xYamatox
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

So 4 potential AAA titles at launch, and people can't find a reason to get a Vita? All I can say, is that it's having a better launch than the 3DS had.

bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 bonesawisready5

So 4 potential AAA titles at launch, and people can't find a reason to get a Vita? All I can say, is that it's having a better launch than the 3DS had.

xYamatox
So what? People didn't want 360 with 3-4 AAA's on GameSpot back in 2005? Why is everyone acting like its a person's natural duty as a human to want to buy this particular console? People have different opinions, those games may not interest people as much as 3DS launch, or any 3DS game, or any game platform ever, may not interest others. Also, THE SCORES ARE FAKE PEOPLE WHY CAN'T ANYONE READ THAT!
soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts
Such a long list with nothing interesting :(
loko-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 loko-
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Wow, thought there would be more interesting titles on the list hmm..
Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts
Disgaea and Virtual Tennis 4 would be my games if I picked this up at launch.
argetlam00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 argetlam00
Member since 2006 • 6573 Posts

Why are we stil ldiscussing this. Its fake

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-in-national/famitsu-reviews-vita-launch-lineup

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#175 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts
[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="funsohng"] Do you have to be a Nintendo fan to be not excited by that list? I own both PSP and PS3 and that list is quite underwhelming to me as well.nintendoboy16

Normally, yes, most of the nintendo fans are the ones who I see keep going into every vita thread and going hurr nothing excites me.

Okay, it seems you're doing anything to bash Nintendo and ANY of their fans JUST because some people aren't into things you like that isn't Nintendo. :|

It is true that most of the people who bash vita is a nintendo fan. So his statement isn't a complete lie. That doesn't mean all nintendo fans do that, its just the majority of the haters are nin fans.
Mario1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#176 Mario1331
Member since 2005 • 8929 Posts

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="GD1551"]

Normally, yes, most of the nintendo fans are the ones who I see keep going into every vita thread and going hurr nothing excites me.

shadowchronicle

Okay, it seems you're doing anything to bash Nintendo and ANY of their fans JUST because some people aren't into things you like that isn't Nintendo. :|

It is true that most of the people who bash vita is a nintendo fan.

how can you even conclude that? what if they are xbox fans or pc fans? logic is flawed on this one

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#178 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts
I can conclude to that in this forum because almost everyone wearing a nintendo avatar or nintendo related username responds to the topic negatively. Plus I said "most". Yeah it is a stereotype but stereotypes exist because they exist or there wouldn't be a word for it. Not that all nintendo fans do it but I do see some trends going on in the gs forums, especially SW. EDIT: I'd also like to point out that sony fans also do the same whenever there is a 3Ds topic so just saying its not just nintendo fans.
stizz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 stizz-
Member since 2011 • 728 Posts

^ That or you get the mobile crew who say that iOS games are superior to anything the 3DS of Vita has to offer.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 PSP107
I can conclude to that in this forum because almost everyone wearing a nintendo avatar or nintendo related username responds to the topic negatively. Plus I said "most". Yeah it is a stereotype but stereotypes exist because they exist or there wouldn't be a word for it. Not that all nintendo fans do it but I do see some trends going on in the gs forums, especially SW. EDIT: I'd also like to point out that sony fans also do the same whenever there is a 3Ds topic so just saying its not just nintendo fans.shadowchronicle
lol@ Nintendo avatar/username
Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#181 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

Why should we care what Famitsu thinks? About anything?

I mean, really. They're a joke at this point.

DarkLink77
Don't the review score still pretty accurately reflect which games sell well in Japan? If so, the scores are important as games that sell well tend to get sequels or at least have their ideas distilled into other games. And even if these games never leave Japan, then that is a sign that developmental resources are being placed on games that many people will likely never play...something some people might be very concerned by. Japan is still a very influential market, even it doesn't rack up the largest sales numbers anymore.
jhcho2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#182 jhcho2
Member since 2004 • 5103 Posts

[QUOTE="jhcho2"]

Dynasty Warriors Next gets 9 10 9 8? That's an average of 9/10. Do i really need to play it to know that it can't be that good?

Famitsu isn't credible. Games get extra points just for being japanese.

josephl64

the series is just so misunderstood out of Japan...people here just think it's button mashing and nothing else :/

Well, just so you know, I played Dynasty Warriors 3, 4, 5 & 6 including all the Xtreme Legends and Empires spinoffs, and even the one on psp. I also played Samurai Warriors 1 & 2, and even the psp one. I also play their Romance of the Three Kingdoms games. more recently 10 & 11. So yeah, I have a clear idea on how good (or bad) the series is. I enjoyed 3 very much, but it got really stale after a while. The stench is still there, but Koei isn't stopping yet.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 PSP107
[QUOTE="Articuno76"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

Why should we care what Famitsu thinks? About anything?

I mean, really. They're a joke at this point.

Don't the review score still pretty accurately reflect which games sell well in Japan? If so, the scores are important as games that sell well tend to get sequels or at least have their ideas distilled into other games. And even if these games never leave Japan, then that is a sign that developmental resources are being placed on games that many people will likely never play...something some people might be very concerned by. Japan is still a very influential market, even it doesn't rack up the largest sales numbers anymore.

The Japanese market has become an interesting market for the video game business, Their arcade industry is still strong(last I heard).