Exclusives will be coming day one to other platforms through streaming: Sony CONFIRMS

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@son-goku7523 said:
@zaryia said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@tormentos said:
@calvincfb said:

@tormentos: that's... Exactly what I said.

They are to blinded remember they have pretty much nothing to downplay sony or to call as victory,so anything remotely resembling something bad for cows or sony get them all riot.

5 years of getting crushed by Sony‘s dominance will do that to you. This thread is a glorified support group where all of them can gather together and lick their wounds while praying for Sony’s downfall ?.

Bloodborne is not an a ps4 exclusive.

I can play it on my PC without having a PS4. I will add it on to PC library lists as such.

? You're proving my point even more with this butthurt response of yours.

I include Bloodborne on my PC library list.

I can play it on my PC and require no other video game system except PC.

I exclude Bloodborne from all PS4 exclusive lists.

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#152  Edited By Son-Goku7523
Member since 2019 • 955 Posts

@zaryia said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@zaryia said:
@son-goku7523 said:

5 years of getting crushed by Sony‘s dominance will do that to you. This thread is a glorified support group where all of them can gather together and lick their wounds while praying for Sony’s downfall ?.

I can play it on my PC without having a PS4. I will add it on to PC library lists as such.

You aren't playing it naively and it's being streamed from a PS4 so you're delusional AF. It's not a PC game.

Unless you can run it off a PC natively and can mod and control the settings it's not a PC game. Go take your meds.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Zaryia
@son-goku7523 said:

You aren't playing it naively and it's being streamed from a PS4 so you're delusional AF. It's not a PC game.

Unless you can run it off a PC natively and mod and control the settings it's not a PC game. Go take your meds.

I can play Bloodborne on my PC without owning a PS4.

It is not exclusive, by definition.

Thank you for your time.

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Son-Goku7523
Member since 2019 • 955 Posts
@zaryia said:
@son-goku7523 said:

Unless you can run it off a PC natively and mod and control the settings it's not a PC game. Go take your meds.

I can play Bloodborne on my PC without owning a PS4.

It is not exclusive, by definition.

Thank you for your time.

You're renting a PS4 to stream it, it's not running natively on your PC, it's still running off a PS4.

Go take your meds lol.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@tormentos I can imagine it now as they designed the server farms.

Tech - right I've totally emulated the full PS4 using server technology it can run x on one server.

tech 2 - ok now we need to restrict access to the PS4 to stop them doing anything but play the games.

tech 3 - ok now we need a remote desktop solution to access the PS4

supervisor - So now we have a locked down PS4 that users can remote desktop into emulated on servers.

Simply doesn't work like that.

The solution uses core code to get the game to work, but its far more than a simple virtual PS4.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#156  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69476 Posts

Some people are still struggling (hurting) over the loss of exclusives. Let me break it down for you. Exclusives are games that are limited or only accessible on a specific hardware. The moment access is extended beyond the hardware, legally or illegally, it's no longer exclusive.

Streamed games as a service are not exclusive by default. I understand the struggle to accept this but this the reality.

Sony is in for the money and any game that is available on anything other than the PS4 is no longer exclusive. DEAL WITH IT ?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

Tech - right I've totally emulated the full PS4 using server technology it can run x on one server.

tech 2 - ok now we need to restrict access to the PS4 to stop them doing anything but play the games.

supervisor - So now we have a locked down PS4 that users can remote desktop into emulated on servers.

The solution uses core code to get the game to work, but its far more than a simple virtual PS4.

No dude this is simple.

PS4 games don't run on PC.

Sony servers in virtualization run the games for you and stream then for a fee,you can't install those games on PC,and you don't own the games in question.

You pay for a service which include the games,the servers and maintenance.

You are paying for sony virtual PS4 were ever you like it or not,you just chose a solution which is cheaper or more expensive depending on the way you want to look at it.

@zaryia said:

And a FEE to sony for using their servers which emulate PS4 console in other words you pay for a virtual PS4,period when you pay for a service even for netflix you are paying for the servers as well is just included in 1 fee.

So like i have told your other alt you pay for a inferior experience,you a so call ""hermit"" of the master race you know those who pretend is the best or nothing.

Is nice to see you like 720p degraded image peasant.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Pedro

@michaelmikado: Things change. It's that simple. 30 years ago the idea of video streaming and now video game was non existent. Exclusives in gaming was and is strategy to move hardware. In the process the retardism of fanhood was spawned. Streaming games remove the need of specific hardware and in the process removes any game on a service that is accessible on a variety of devices from being exclusive. This not a complicated concept. Anyone who genuinely does not have an agenda can clearly see this. The whole point of streaming is to widen accessibility. Widen accessibility is the absolute opposite of exclusivity.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Pedro

@tormentos: Here is a fun fact, paying for games doesn't make it exclusive.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#160 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@tormentos said:
@tdkmillsy said:

No dude this is simple.

PS4 games don't run on PC.

Sony servers in virtualization run the games for you and stream then for a fee,you can't install those games on PC,and you don't own the games in question.

You pay for a service which include the games,the servers and maintenance.

You are paying for sony virtual PS4 were ever you like it or not,you just chose a solution which is cheaper or more expensive depending on the way you want to look at it.

@zaryia said:

And a FEE to sony for using their servers which emulate PS4 console in other words you pay for a virtual PS4,period when you pay for a service even for netflix you are paying for the servers as well is just included in 1 fee.

So like i have told your other alt you pay for a inferior experience,you a so call ""hermit"" of the master race you know those who pretend is the best or nothing.

Is nice to see you like 720p degraded image peasant.

But you don't pay for a virtual PS4, you pay for access to a game, that game could be a ps2,3 or 4 game. You cant pay for PSNow go into a shop buy the latest game and be able to play on your Virtual PS4. You cant download and install an app on the PS4, you can use non PS4 controllers.

Its simple yes but the simple fact you can play the games on non PS4 devices in the home makes it not exclusive.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 tormentos

@djoffer said:

@tormentos: pretty sure that when you stream through psnow you still need to install something on your pc though, so not not exclusive...

I do agree that no solid proof have been put forth about them putting it day one on psnow though!

You don't install a game you install a front end that will work even on a toaster nothing from the game get installed in your PC and if you don't pay even if you have the app installed you can't play so yeah you change a physical PS4 with a virtual one with limited games and degraded graphics.

@kali-b1rd said:

Look, you don't need a PS4 in your house, again its not a hard concept.

I'd take 100+ AAE over just God of War and Bloodborne (only worthwhile games all gen)

Why the f*ck would we care if we have to pay Sony for it? This rubbish logic is like saying "Actually any Azure hosted games are not Sony's because Sony are paying Microsoft and Microsoft own Azure" ...

You guys just need to grow up and face facts. The exclusives are going to be as dead as the dodo.

Maybe you will be lucky and your PS5's will be able to play Nintendo/Xbox/PC games... probably not.

Only the open platforms will likely have access to all of them.

Once again, in favour of PC.

A mobile phone will have a bigger library than any individual console in the near future.

There is no rubbish logic buffoon when you use PS now you are officially changing a physical PS4 for a virtual one with basically no functions and degraded picture.

That is the end result period you can't download Bloodborn on PC period,you don't own it on PC and you get an inferior version period there is not much more to it than that.

So again were ever you like it or not the game is a PS exclusive,what you do with PS now is no different than using your android phone and streaming mobile games to your smart TV using miracast the only difference is the internet,is also no different than streaming xbox games to PC,or streaming your PC to your smart TV.

Mobile phones already have bigger library of anything than consoles dude,hell i am sure it will soon top PC as well if it hasn't already.

michaelmikado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 michaelmikado
Member since 2019 • 406 Posts

@Pedro said:

@michaelmikado: Things change. It's that simple. 30 years ago the idea of video streaming and now video game was non existent. Exclusives in gaming was and is strategy to move hardware. In the process the retardism of fanhood was spawned. Streaming games remove the need of specific hardware and in the process removes any game on a service that is accessible on a variety of devices from being exclusive. This not a complicated concept. Anyone who genuinely does not have an agenda can clearly see this. The whole point of streaming is to widen accessibility. Widen accessibility is the absolute opposite of exclusivity.

Hmm, very interesting take. I would like to explore this further based on the above. You are seeming to imply that a streaming service which the end user experiences on multiple devices cannot be "exclusive" or have exclusivity. You also bring up the "retardism of fanhood". I would ask if you think attempting to redefine a word to mean something other than what the industry standard has defined it to mean would also fall under the blanket of "retardism of fanhood". Let's just assume for the sake of argument that there a was definition of streaming exclusivity which has been established more than a decade ago by some of the largest players in the entire industry and 99% of the world has come to understand what exclusivity in regards to streaming means. Yet some random guy on an internet gaming forum wants to redefine the word and tell the very same people who created the services and infrastructure and coined the term "exclusive" in regards to streaming services that this concept doesn't actually exist... Let's imagine this guys ignores a decade of Netflix exclusives, Hulu exclusives, etc. and ignores that fact that these run on multiple devices and hardware yet all claim exclusives. Now let's imagine this guy rambles this crazed thoughts endlessly for no apparent or logical reason despite the fact that 99% of the world understands that platform exclusivity is a real tangible concept and that watching the latest Netflix exclusive on your iPhone doesn't somehow make the content no longer "exclusive" to Netflix.

What would you say to this individual?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@michaelmikado said:
@Pedro said:

Hmm, very interesting take. I would like to explore this further based on the above. You are seeming to imply that a streaming service which the end user experiences on multiple devices cannot be "exclusive" or have exclusivity. You also bring up the "retardism of fanhood". I would ask if you think attempting to redefine a word to mean something other than what the industry standard has defined it to mean would also fall under the blanket of "retardism of fanhood". Let's just assume for the sake of argument that there a was definition of streaming exclusivity which has been established more than a decade ago by some of the largest players in the entire industry and 99% of the world has come to understand what exclusivity in regards to streaming means. Yet some random guy on an internet gaming forum wants to redefine the word and tell the very same people who created the services and infrastructure and coined the term "exclusive" in regards to streaming services that this concept doesn't actually exist... Let's imagine this guys ignores a decade of Netflix exclusives, Hulu exclusives, etc. and ignores that fact that these run on multiple devices and hardware yet all claim exclusives. Now let's imagine this guy rambles this crazed thoughts endlessly for no apparent or logical reason despite the fact that 99% of the world understands that platform exclusivity is a real tangible concept and that watching the latest Netflix exclusive on your iPhone doesn't somehow make the content no longer "exclusive" to Netflix.

The platform for both Xbox and PC versions of a game requires Win10 OS therefore games you can play on both Xbox and PC still remain Exclusive because they must use Win10 as the platform amright?

Dang, wish you told us earlier because since MS made Xbox games playable on PC, all we've Herd lol around here since is, Xbox has no exclusives. :P

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

@son-goku7523 said:
@zaryia said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@tormentos said:

They are to blinded remember they have pretty much nothing to downplay sony or to call as victory,so anything remotely resembling something bad for cows or sony get them all riot.

Zariya is truly a sad person. Bloodborne is not listed as a PC game anywhere, nor it's viewed as a PC game, this is like saying Super Mario World is a PC game because it can be played on emulators, or that it is a Wii game because it can be played on the Wii. He is even sadder because he doesn't accept there will be service exclusive games. Even worst, he is so desperate for those PS4/Nintendo exclusive games, he's on meltdown mode all the time over it.

Pay him no mind.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Zaryia
@calvincfb said:

Zariya is truly a sad person. Bloodborne is not listed as a PC game anywhere, nor it's viewed as a PC game, this is like saying Super Mario World is a PC game because it can be played on emulators, or that it is a Wii game because it can be played on the Wii. He is even sadder because he doesn't accept there will be service exclusive games. Even worst, he is so desperate for those PS4/Nintendo exclusive games, he's on meltdown mode all the time over it.

Pay him no mind.

Hello ReCloud's alt.

Bloodborne is not an exclusive. Bloodborne is also playable on PC, without owning any other video game system. I understand you need these kind of games to remain exclusive to maintain your distant 2nd place lead and not fall into 3rd place, but I'm sorry. Take it up with Sony.

Thank you.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Zaryia
@son-goku7523 said:

You're renting a PS4 to stream it, it's not running natively on your PC, it's still running off a PS4.

Go take your meds lol.

Bloodborne is on the PC library list. It can be played on PC as a gamer. PC is the only video game system I need to own.

Sorry, it is not exclusive. This is just going by definition facts.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Calvincfb

@zaryia: even if you repeat that ad infinitum, it won't make it true ????? we know you're hurting for some quality content, but sadly you won't have any ?????

Imagine boasting about how better the PC library is yet having meltdowns on a forum trying to add a game from a console to the so called "Superior" PC library ????????? ROFL

You should have some pride. ????????

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Pedro

@michaelmikado said:

Well for someone who claim they have no agenda you sure pushing hard on the agenda. :)

So, you spent all this time arguing nonsense about a game being exclusive because in some round about nonsensical manner they are still using the hardware. When that tripe failed you now trying to redirect the argument as if it was originally about service exclusivity?

That is an interesting approach to being wrong and trying to hide the fact that you were wrong. Next time, keep track of your arguments and don't rely on creating new arguments to magically make your former argument disappear.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Zaryia
@calvincfb said:

@zaryia: even if you repeat that ad infinitum, it won't make it true ????? we know you're hurting for some quality content, but sadly you won't have any ?????

Imagine boasting about how better the PC library is yet having meltdowns on a forum trying to add a game from a console to the so called "Superior" PC library ????????? ROFL

You should have some pride. ????????

You seem upset at dictionaries. Bloodborne is on PC and is not an exclusive video game.

I'm simply stating facts.

I apologize if these facts harm your feelings.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Pedro

@zaryia: The struggle is real for these guys.

michaelmikado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By michaelmikado

@Pedro said:
@michaelmikado said:

Well for someone who claim they have no agenda you sure pushing hard on the agenda. :)

So, you spent all this time arguing nonsense about a game being exclusive because in some round about nonsensical manner they are still using the hardware. When that tripe failed you now trying to redirect the argument as if it was originally about service exclusivity?

That is an interesting approach to being wrong and trying to hide the fact that you were wrong. Next time, keep track of your arguments and don't rely on creating new arguments to magically make your former argument disappear.

There is no agenda, I'm genuinely concerned for your mental capacities that you've taken to inventing definitions that are contrary to the understanding of 99.99% of the populace. It's a legitimate concern which you may have already self diagnosed in your previous post. There is no argument about service exclusivity. The discussion surround what constitutes exclusivity and exclusivity as defined be the streaming industry who invented it, is already well understood to be exclusive to platforms rather than devices. Please explain how every streaming service can use the term exclusive to describe content received on multiple devices yet you are one of 5 people in the world who hold this cryptic knowledge of what streaming "exclusive" actually means. Either that or you are just plain wrong. Even five year old understand this concept. When you ask them what channels Sesame Street is on and which ones they are not they don't say "iPad or Samsung TVs". Because they have the mental maturity to understand that industry context usage of a word and derive its meaning.

Are posters really not able to reason at the same level of 5 year old children?? It's an utter embarrassment.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

But you don't pay for a virtual PS4, you pay for access to a game, that game could be a ps2,3 or 4 game. You cant pay for PSNow go into a shop buy the latest game and be able to play on your Virtual PS4. You cant download and install an app on the PS4, you can use non PS4 controllers.

Its simple yes but the simple fact you can play the games on non PS4 devices in the home makes it not exclusive.

NO spin of you will change the fact that you stream from sony virtual PS4,PS4 games don't run on PC period they don't is a different environment,sony on their servers run the game using virtualization basically their server emulate how the PS4 hardware would act,and stream the game to you,you don't pay to just access the games,those games don't run fairy dust and fanboy tears.

Effectively you change a physically PS4 for a virtual one with no options and degraded quality,without PS Now you can't run PS4 games on PC period you pay to use sonys' servers and its games.

@zaryia said:

Hello ReCloud's alt.

Bloodborne is not an exclusive. Bloodborne is also playable on PC, without owning any other video game system. I understand you need these kind of games to remain exclusive to maintain your distant 2nd place lead and not fall into 3rd place, but I'm sorry. Take it up with Sony.

Thank you.

By mean of virtual playstation 4..lol

No different that streaming PC games into a smart TV or streaming android games into smart tv's as well.

No matter how much you spin it you pay for an inferior experience,and you are renting a PS4 from sony period,you can't install bloodborn on PC.

Have a nice time playing 720p games and i hope you don't argue PC graphics again. :)

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

Dear me some serious butthurt PS4 damage control here

Bu but 720p, bu bu but your paying for ps now

Does this mean Xbox does have games now?

You gotta have a pc running windows 10 and have to buy from the Xbox/Microsoft store

Where have the goalposts been moved to now?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 tormentos

@bluestars said:

Dear me some serious butthurt PS4 damage control here

Bu but 720p, bu bu but your paying for ps now

Does this mean Xbox does have games now?

You gotta have a pc running windows 10 and have to buy from the Xbox/Microsoft store

Where have the goalposts been moved to now?

Loading Video...

Call me when you can install Bloodborn on any windows PC.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Pedro

@michaelmikado said:

There no agenda, I'm genuinely concerned for your mental capacities that you've taken to inventing definitions that are contrary to the understanding of 99.99% of the populace. It's a legitimate concern which you may have already self diagnosed in your previous post. There is no argument about service exclusivity. The discussion surround what constitutes exclusivity and exclusivity as defined be the streaming industry who invented it, is already well understood to be exclusive to platforms rather than devices. Please explain how every streaming service can use the term exclusive to describe content received on multiple devices yet you are one of 5 people in the world who hold this cryptic knowledge of what streaming "exclusive" actually means. Either that or you are just plain wrong. Even five year old understand this concept. When you ask them what channels Sesame Street is on and which ones they are not they don't say "iPad or Samsung TVs". Because they have the mental maturity to understand that industry context usage of a word and derive its meaning.

Are posters really not able to reason at the same level of 5 year old children?? It's an utter embarrassment.

Do you even know what you are arguing about anymore? Is it the fact that your argument failed so horrendously that you have sidetracked and now resorting to insults to somehow mask the fact of your error?

I clearly stated my point in several posts and yet you are here trying very hard to distort what was clearly stated. I obviously know why but, this thing you are doing here is not fooling anyone. You were wrong. Your analogies were wrong. You have an agenda and its being broadcasted clearly with each response.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#177 ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

I'm an Xbox fan, but I honestly haven't heard anything about this. I'll believe when I see it. If this happens, rip Sony fanboys for always insulting us Xbox fans. I probably wouldn't play but a few games anyway if it does happen. I only really want a few PS4 games like Days Gone, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Spider-man. The rest don't interest me that much, and seems Sony may be having trouble with games now like MS did. The fact that they are skipping E3 next month kinda shows they don't have much to show.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Bluestars

@tormentos:

Bu bu but install

Ps now cloud gaming coming to any devise near you soon until then you can still pretend PS4 got exclusives

michaelmikado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 michaelmikado

@Pedro said:

Do you even know what you are arguing about anymore? Is it the fact that your argument failed so horrendously that you have sidetracked and now resorting to insults to somehow mask the fact of your error?

I clearly stated my point in several posts and yet you are here trying very hard to distort what was clearly stated. I obviously know why but, this thing you are doing here is not fooling anyone. You were wrong. Your analogies were wrong. You have an agenda and its being broadcasted clearly with each response.

Let's make it fair:

Clearly state what you perceive is my argument.

In turn I'll clearly state what I perceive to be your argument.

From there we can correct the perceptions of these arguments and then offer counter arguments with evidence.

Let's see if you want to randomly ramble or sit down and debate like an adult.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By tormentos

@bluestars said:

@tormentos:

Bu bu but install

Ps now cloud gaming coming to any devise near you soon until then you can still pretend PS4 got exclusives

So you have a link stating all PS5 games will be on day 1 on any device other than the PS5?

Great post it my alt friend.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Calvincfb

@zaryia: ??????????? you lost it again, so much for that library, keep begging for the quality content you lack so much ROFL.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Calvincfb

@tormentos: he's lost it. The lack of quality content on the PC is making this hermit stay on perpetual meltdown mode ??????? he is so desperate he has to try to steal another system game and try to claim it as a PC game and hope that people accept it to have something good to talk about his precious plastic toy. ????????? Imagine being on a platform that has nothing good to offer and having to do that? ?????????

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Bluestars

@tormentos:

I don’t need a link, I know what ps future is regarding cloud streaming,might not be day one maybe a 6 month timed then added to ps streaming,

Squeezing your PS4 in your arms and shouting NOOoooooo won’t take away the obvious pain your feeling over your gaming machines future

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@Pedro: "The moment access is extended beyond the hardware, legally or illegally, it's no longer exclusive."

So certain popular Switch games aren't exclusive since they are playable on PC? That's garbage talk!

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Calvincfb

@joshrmeyer: yeah, Pokemon main games aren't exclusives because they can be played on emulators. Lol this makes no sense.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@bluestars: "Does this mean Xbox does have games now?"

Xbox games can be purchased, installed and run at PC settings on PC. PSNow games are not any of the above.

michaelmikado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 michaelmikado

@bluestars said:

@tormentos:

I don’t need a link, I know what ps future is regarding cloud streaming,might not be day one maybe a 6 month timed then added to ps streaming,

Squeezing your PS4 in your arms and shouting NOOoooooo won’t take away the obvious pain your feeling over your gaming machines future

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Bluestars

@joshrmeyer:

Just when I thought PS4 gamers damage control couldn’t get any more desperate you come up with that diamond hah

Can you play ps now games on a pc?

If so not exclusive

Damn where did those goalposts go now

michaelmikado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 michaelmikado

@bluestars said:

@joshrmeyer:

Just when I thought PS4 gamers damage control couldn’t get any more desperate you come up with that diamond hah

If so not exclusive

Can you play Netflix or Hulu exclusives on an iPhone?

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Bluestars

@michaelmikado: don’t know can you play Netflix and Hulu exclusives on an iPhone?

If i’m Ever interested in using these features on my phone are you the man to ask?

That Xbox has no games because you can play them on pc narrative has come back to bite fanboys on the arse, just like the 1080 v 900p narrative did hah

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts
@tormentos said:
@djoffer said:

@tormentos: pretty sure that when you stream through psnow you still need to install something on your pc though, so not not exclusive...

I do agree that no solid proof have been put forth about them putting it day one on psnow though!

You don't install a game you install a front end that will work even on a toaster nothing from the game get installed in your PC and if you don't pay even if you have the app installed you can't play so yeah you change a physical PS4 with a virtual one with limited games and degraded graphics.

@kali-b1rd said:

Look, you don't need a PS4 in your house, again its not a hard concept.

I'd take 100+ AAE over just God of War and Bloodborne (only worthwhile games all gen)

Why the f*ck would we care if we have to pay Sony for it? This rubbish logic is like saying "Actually any Azure hosted games are not Sony's because Sony are paying Microsoft and Microsoft own Azure" ...

You guys just need to grow up and face facts. The exclusives are going to be as dead as the dodo.

Maybe you will be lucky and your PS5's will be able to play Nintendo/Xbox/PC games... probably not.

Only the open platforms will likely have access to all of them.

Once again, in favour of PC.

A mobile phone will have a bigger library than any individual console in the near future.

There is no rubbish logic buffoon when you use PS now you are officially changing a physical PS4 for a virtual one with basically no functions and degraded picture.

That is the end result period you can't download Bloodborn on PC period,you don't own it on PC and you get an inferior version period there is not much more to it than that.

So again were ever you like it or not the game is a PS exclusive,what you do with PS now is no different than using your android phone and streaming mobile games to your smart TV using miracast the only difference is the internet,is also no different than streaming xbox games to PC,or streaming your PC to your smart TV.

Mobile phones already have bigger library of anything than consoles dude,hell i am sure it will soon top PC as well if it hasn't already.

Who said anything about owning Bloodborne on PC? It has all the functions.... and yea the picture quality is slightly worse.

Still doesn't change the fact that you don't need a PS4 to play Bloodborne... you can keep this dellusion in your mind all you like, but its pathetic.

Your comparison is stupid... your comparing a scenario where you have to own the device, to a scenario where you do not have to own the device.

Are you even reading your own posts right now?

You know I meant phones will have a bigger CORE gaming library than consoles. don't try to be a smart arse, your not capable.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 tormentos

@bluestars said:

@tormentos:

Yes you do and you know it..

This the reason why you alts are so easy to spot,you join the site and star posting like you have 10 years posting here..lol

Pathetic so who are you? Kingtito or another ipcrybaby alt?

@bluestars said:

@joshrmeyer:

If so not exclusive

There is no goal post can you install Bloodborn on PC?

Can you run it in 4k 60FPS?

Because hermits can do that with xbox one games.

You pay to stream a PS4 game from a sony server,sony runs the PS4 game for YOU in the end you need a PS4 either sony runs it for you or you buy one no other way chump.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Bluestars

@michaelmikado: michaelmikado: Sony bending the knee to MS is all the evidence anyone needs

You think ps gonna stream multi plats when MS and google and amazon and god knows how many other streaming services that will emerge when it takes off will be??

No they will want a big slice of the pie, if they wanted crumbs they wouldn’t have gone to MS and just kept ps now as it is

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Bluestars

@tormentos:

Bu bu but your an alt

If you can play it on pc it’s not an exclusive

Crying ALT ain’t gonna help

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Calvincfb

@bluestars: you're cainetao's alt lol

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Bluestars

@calvincfb:

This is what your bringing to the table?

I mean you must have been up all night thinking of that witty retort hah

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By tormentos

@bluestars said:

@tormentos:

Bu bu but your an alt

If you can play it on pc it’s not an exclusive

Crying ALT ain’t gonna help

The only one crying here is you lemming.

Link or GTFO.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Calvincfb

@bluestars: I'm not bringing anything to the table, just stating this simple fact: you're cainetao's alt.

michaelmikado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 michaelmikado

@bluestars said:

@michaelmikado: michaelmikado: Sony bending the knee to MS is all the evidence anyone needs

You think ps gonna stream multi plats when MS and google and amazon and god knows how many other streaming services that will emerge when it takes off will be??

No they will want a big slice of the pie, if they wanted crumbs they wouldn’t have gone to MS and just kept ps now as it is

You do understand that by Sony using Azure Microsoft works for Sony and not the other way around? Sony went to Amazon first, but MS was selling itself on cheap. /s MS just happens to be the cheapest ride out there selling itself to who every would like a piece of that big ole Azure. lol/s