Kruiz_Bathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#51 Kruiz_Bathory
Member since 2009 • 4765 Posts

That game was too complex...and it wasnt my cup of tea.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@putaspongeon said:
@charizard1605 said:

Sony is notorious for not having the confidence to support its smaller projects, either with hardware or with software. It's why I never feel confident buying any of their systems that aren't their flagship consoles, or their games that aren't their tentpole first party games, at launch and/or for full price.

Wait what? If a game like graivty rush 2 is out for example and it's not a tentpole first party game, it's laready out and you can play it, you act like games need dlc to be worth playing. (gravity rush 2 has free dlc)

Now how did you get that from what I said?

Gravity Rush 2 is a small 1st party game. You said you refuse to buy such games at launch and/or for full price.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#53 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@putaspongeon said:
@charizard1605 said:
@putaspongeon said:
@charizard1605 said:

Sony is notorious for not having the confidence to support its smaller projects, either with hardware or with software. It's why I never feel confident buying any of their systems that aren't their flagship consoles, or their games that aren't their tentpole first party games, at launch and/or for full price.

Wait what? If a game like graivty rush 2 is out for example and it's not a tentpole first party game, it's laready out and you can play it, you act like games need dlc to be worth playing. (gravity rush 2 has free dlc)

Gravity Rush 2 is a small 1st party game. You said you refuse to buy such games at launch and/or for full price.

Yes, and? The Last Guardian's price dropped to $40 within a month of its launch. Why would that encourage me to get it at launch, as an example?

Not that I would get Gravity Rush 2 anyway, since the first one was hot trash- but it stands as a good example nonetheless.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Love my PSVR. Sorry Lemmings and sycophants who can't afford it. At least you still have Halo Warz lol.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts
@charizard1605 said:

TIL: 900,000 units stocked and sold out in over 7 months (indicative of a product failure) = 2.74 million units stocked and sold out in 28 days

PSVR is a total failure... The Switch so far is a success can it keep it up? Only time will tell! BTW.... Sony would not be closing any studios making VR games if it was a success. Yeah use the excuse, well the games were already made. Well the rebuttal to that is if PSVR was selling well and the games, they would be starting new projects!

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56 PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@putaspongeon said:
@charizard1605 said:
@putaspongeon said:
@charizard1605 said:

Yes, and? The Last Guardian's price dropped to $40 within a month of its launch. Why would that encourage me to get it at launch, as an example?

Not that I would get Gravity Rush 2 anyway, since the first one was hot trash- but it stands as a good example nonetheless.

Gravity Rush is great, it being vita held it back some but it's still a unique and fun game.

The Last Guardian wise, that's a super niche game, those either drop in price right away or they stay 60 for 10 years.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts

@Xabiss: but PSVR is a peripheral. Why would you compare it to a switch which is a console/handheld? That's like comparing Kinect sales to Wiiu sales.

Vaidream45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Vaidream45
Member since 2016 • 2116 Posts

You would think they would be pushing out as many psvr games as possible. Unless they are giving up on psvr. I'm confused