Europes PS3 Will Hit 4 Million By Years End

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
[QUOTE="eastside49er"]

It obviously is a good thing for the devs/pubs. The 360 has what? 15, 16 games that have already sold over 1 million copies in 16 months time. No wonder the PS3 continues to lose exclusive after exclusive.

InfamousC

PS3 has gotten some of 360s "exclusives" to so your point is mute.

But yep and we all know cows never said a single exclusive would NEVER go multi cause its sony right?
*laughs hard* Face it Sony received a giant blow today, you and all the other cows said DMC would all ways stay exclusive.....http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?board_id=314159282&topic_id=25389325

Lemmings on the other hand never made such a big deal about stuff staying exclusive, Oh some of us did, But no where near as hard as cows.
Michael85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Michael85
Member since 2005 • 3971 Posts
Are you people seriously debating how to count months? I mean, seriously, wtf?
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="InfamousC"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="InfamousC"]

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]lol dmg control cause dmc went multi! and i doubt it will.

If the ps3 hasn't broken the 2.5 million barrier here in what 5 months now? it wont break 4 million in europe by end of year.
MasterChumly

It's only been 4 months exactly.

November thata 1
December thats 2
Janurary thats 3
Feburary thats 4
March thats 5
hmmmmmm its march the 20th its far enough into the month thats its 5 months.
Oh and infamous do you have to dmg control. Oh Devil may cry was a mediocre game. lol ok.

*edited for trolling*

I love how you edit the quote so my edit isn't reflected either that, Or it took you 4 minutes to type about 50 words.
Hmmm So let me get this straight, If I we're to go back in time right now? to november 17th it would actually mean I went back in time to december?
Because thats basically what your saying, Actually its not now 19th/20th Its the 20th on the eastren seaboard and central plans, and i do believe europe!

So here we go November 17th
13 days
December 31 days
Janurary 31 days
Feburary 28 days
March 20th 20 days
Lets see 123 days

How many weeks in a month? 4.
How many days in a week? 7.

28-31 days
28x4=112
Hmmm the result? A missing 11 days? where could those 11 days have gone too? hmmmm So Obviously Ps3 was released November 17th, No matter what you think you know of life, math or any thing else, this is not Bizaaro world and when a thing is released in a month we count that month, So the ps3 has been out 5 months.

Face it your dmg controlling:)

Your damage control of counting months is worse than his damage control of the PS3 :lol:

nice infamous clone.

P.S: micheal only 2 people are doing that me and infamous, and there is no debate, when some thing is released in a month that month is counted. then you have the fact that the ps3 has been out for 123 days.
InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 InfamousC
Member since 2006 • 2389 Posts

I love how you edit the quote so my edit isn't reflected either that, Or it took you 4 minutes to type about 50 words.
Hmmm So let me get this straight, If I we're to go back in time right now? to november 17th it would actually mean I went back in time to december?
Because thats basically what your saying, Actually its not now 19th/20th Its the 20th on the eastren seaboard and central plans, and i do believe europe!

13 days
December 31 days
Janurary 31 days
Feburary 28 days
March 20th 20 days
Lets see 123 days

28-31 days
28x4=112
Hmmm the result? A missing 11 days? where could those 11 days have gone too? hmmmm So Obviously Ps3 was released November 17th, No matter what you think you know of life, math or any thing else, this is not Bizaaro world and when a thing is released in a month we count that month, So the ps3 has been out 5 months.

WilliamRLBaker

:lol: I am not even going to respond this.

KAS3Y_JAM3Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 KAS3Y_JAM3Z
Member since 2006 • 1699 Posts
[QUOTE="eastside49er"]

It obviously is a good thing for the devs/pubs. The 360 has what? 15, 16 games that have already sold over 1 million copies in 16 months time. No wonder the PS3 continues to lose exclusive after exclusive.

InfamousC

you're point doesn't address anything he stated... does the ps3 have game sales in the millions? nope, probably because barley a million people own a ps3 haha. dude, you fail so hard. you're the laughing stock of SW right now. I suggest you run and hide under a rock right now. and come out in a few weeks and pray people have forgotten haha
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 WilliamRLBaker

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

13 days
December 31 days
Janurary 31 days
Feburary 28 days
March 20th 20 days
Lets see 123 days

28-31 days
28x4=112

InfamousC

:lol: I am not even going to respond this.

Do what you will. Im off to play halo 2 and tales of phantasia, Face it your a damage controlling cow.
P.S: Ps3 will not sell 4 million units in europe by the end of the year.
InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 InfamousC
[QUOTE="InfamousC"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

check it out!
http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?board_id=314159282&topic_id=25389325

KAS3Y_JAM3Z

Medicore titles can sell systems just look at 360s lineup.

hahaha then why is the ps3 failing so miserably? And last time I checked the 360 had the most AAA titles. and again, if I'm not mistaken, there are a few games that have sold well over a million copies. I guess mediocre games sell into the millions and win goty's...my bad. YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!

Lost Planet, Crackdown :lol: need I say more.

InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 InfamousC
[QUOTE="InfamousC"][QUOTE="fixer293"][QUOTE="InfamousC"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

check it out!
http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?board_id=314159282&topic_id=25389325

fixer293

Ok, What system has the most AAA's?

trolling is bad TC.

PS2 or PC.

Between PS3 and 360..........360,you fail

stop damage controlling

Yes comparing the 360 which has been out for over a year to the PS3 which just launched four months ago. Your the one in damage control.
KAS3Y_JAM3Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 KAS3Y_JAM3Z
[QUOTE="KAS3Y_JAM3Z"][QUOTE="InfamousC"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

check it out!

InfamousC

hahaha then why is the ps3 failing so miserably? And last time I checked the 360 had the most AAA titles. and again, if I'm not mistaken, there are a few games that have sold well over a million copies. I guess mediocre games sell into the millions and win goty's...my bad. YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!

Lost Planet, Crackdown :lol: need I say more.

I said, GOOD DAY SIR! haha seriously though man, you're getting desperate. Crackdown was a good game, and the halo 3 beta helped, and besides I'm pretty sure both of those games scored better than pretty much ever PS3 game. you didn't really make a point either, you just named 2 good games and put a smiley face? you really have to resort to THAT for ownage? Pathetic.
InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 InfamousC

P.S: another example of counting a month.
I was born april 29th....Does that mean I was born in may? since there is only 1 day left in april? hmmmm
WilliamRLBaker

Do me a favor and go back to school. :lol: :lol: you're making me laugh now.

ShakeNBake1491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 ShakeNBake1491
Member since 2004 • 3055 Posts

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]P.S: another example of counting a month.
I was born april 29th....Does that mean I was born in may? since there is only 1 day left in april? hmmmm
InfamousC

Do me a favor and go back to school. :lol: :lol:

I'm ashamed to see the name "Baker" in his username :?
KAS3Y_JAM3Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 KAS3Y_JAM3Z
[QUOTE="fixer293"][QUOTE="InfamousC"][QUOTE="fixer293"][QUOTE="InfamousC"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

check it out!

InfamousC

Ok, What system has the most AAA's?

trolling is bad TC.

PS2 or PC.

Between PS3 and 360..........360,you fail

stop damage controlling

Yes comparing the 360 which has been out for over a year to the PS3 which just launched four months ago. Your the one in damage control.

ahahahahahahaha, good one! just read what you have posted thus far. oh man, if there were only one definition for denial, you'd be it.
Michael85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Michael85
Member since 2005 • 3971 Posts
[QUOTE="MasterChumly"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="InfamousC"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="InfamousC"]

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]lol dmg control cause dmc went multi! and i doubt it will.

If the ps3 hasn't broken the 2.5 million barrier here in what 5 months now? it wont break 4 million in europe by end of year.
WilliamRLBaker

November thata 1
December thats 2
Janurary thats 3
Feburary thats 4
March thats 5
Oh and infamous do you have to dmg control. Oh Devil may cry was a mediocre game. lol ok.

*edited for trolling*

13 days
December 31 days
Janurary 31 days
Feburary 28 days
March 20th 20 days
Lets see 123 days

28-31 days
28x4=112

Your damage control of counting months is worse than his damage control of the PS3 :lol:

nice infamous clone.

P.S: micheal only 2 people are doing that me and infamous, and there is no debate, when some thing is released in a month that month is counted. then you have the fact that the ps3 has been out for 123 days.

I just had my 21st birthday two months ago. I must be 22 years old, seeing how I'm currently in this year, so this year must be counted. At least try to use your noggin', there, tiger.
InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 InfamousC
[QUOTE="InfamousC"][QUOTE="eastside49er"]

eastside49er

What exclusives would those be?

Oh yeah you're right F.E.A.R. and Oblivion are on PC to. 360 doesn't have any exclusives worth owning the system for. :lol:
InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 InfamousC

WilliamRLBaker

But yep and we all know cows never said a single exclusive would NEVER go multi cause its sony right?
*laughs hard* Face it Sony received a giant blow today, you and all the other cows said DMC would all ways stay exclusive.....http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?board_id=314159282&topic_id=25389325

Lemmings on the other hand never made such a big deal about stuff staying exclusive, Oh some of us did, But no where near as hard as cows.

All hell broke loose when Ninja Gaiden Sigma was announced :lol:

Fusible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#66 Fusible
Member since 2005 • 2828 Posts

Everybody I would like to make an announcement

InfamousC has been self owned. LOL!

Pre-ownage

Post-ownage

InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 InfamousC

KAS3Y_JAM3Z

you're point doesn't address anything he stated... does the ps3 have game sales in the millions? nope, probably because barley a million people own a ps3 haha. dude, you fail so hard. you're the laughing stock of SW right now. I suggest you run and hide under a rock right now. and come out in a few weeks and pray people have forgotten haha

Exactly, self ownage ftw. But Resistance has sold upwards of 700k units and that's very impressive considering they are only 2 million PS3s out there.

Fusible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Fusible
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="InfamousC"][QUOTE="eastside49er"]

InfamousC

I've already done that, I'll wait for the actual sequel. (360 Exclusive)
MasterChumly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 MasterChumly
Member since 2003 • 1239 Posts
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="MasterChumly"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="InfamousC"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="InfamousC"]

Michael85

November thata 1
December thats 2
Janurary thats 3
Feburary thats 4
March thats 5

*edited for trolling*

13 days
December 31 days
Janurary 31 days
Feburary 28 days
March 20th 20 days
Lets see 123 days

28-31 days
28x4=112

nice infamous clone.

I just had my 21st birthday two months ago. I must be 22 years old, seeing how I'm currently in this year, so this year must be counted. At least try to use your noggin', there, tiger.

:lol::lol::lol:  We got a smart one all right.  I love how Im an infamous clone for pointing how something your supposed to learn in elementary school.  Btw whats 123 divided by 30? WHAT could it be 4 MONTHS and 3 DAYS that must equal 5 months!

InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 InfamousC
[QUOTE="InfamousC"]

Fusible

That's funny you have played a game that hasn't been released yet that the developers are saying is not a port.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/ninja-gaiden-sigma/ninja-gaiden-sigma-just-a-port-244954.php

Fusible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Fusible
[QUOTE="Fusible"][QUOTE="InfamousC"]

InfamousC

That's funny you have played a game that hasn't been released yet that the developers are saying is not a port.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/ninja-gaiden-sigma/ninja-gaiden-sigma-just-a-port-244954.php

So it's Ninja Gaiden 1.5, only extra stuff. He clearly says he doesn't want it to be seen as a port. But it is.