Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

@briguyb13 said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

...and nothing of value was lost.

Seriously, I don't need to see a bunch of alleged-AAA developers and publishers thinking about how awesome they are while screwing over their consumers with draconian policies and marketing.

Agreed. But then some love the hyperbole and spectacle of these exaggerated events, for some odd reason. I say good riddance.

I'm one that likes the spectacle. I like going to concerts instead of listening to my music on my PC, same concept. Yes, some of the presentations are corny, mistakes happen, but that's all part of the geekiness of it. I love a festive atmosphere, it brings out feelings of nostalgia from when I was a kid, and it's enjoyable to see other people who hold similar interests to mine get excited. I would have loved to have been at this:

Loading Video...

Or this:

Loading Video...

Hype's a large part of the fun for gaming for me, and E3 is a large part of the hype. I miss things like this and it's disheartening to see E3 seemingly fall more into irrelevance. You cannot recreate the energy through a Nintendo Direct. I can understand why some don't care for it, but I still do.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52  Edited By deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

ok. I just feel like that stuff was necessary back in the day, when gaming was very niche, but today it's not really needed. Now it comes across as fake and forced, in my opinion.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#54 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5251 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:

Huh, I'd never considered that the Wuhan Virus could have an upside.

Thanks, China!

People have been accused of being "racist" for just mentioning the Coronavirus as the "Wuhan Virus" even if they never said anything prejorative or offensive against the people living in the city or the Chinese people in general. It is just ridiculous.

Related Coronavirus news, I just learned that the NBA has suspended the entire season until further notice after an un-named Utah Jazz player tested positive for the virus.

What next: MLB?

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@tormentos said:

Quick some one check if I_cry_daily is ok.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts
@daredevils2k said:
@subspecies said:

Everyone that criticized Sony for pulling out of PAX is looking pretty stupid right now. Everything is being cancelled.

Poor lems, just when you thought they got out of the looking stupid stage, they are just right back looking stupid again :(

PAX went ahead and no cases were confirmed from it because if there were you idiots would have been posting it here by now.

It must be disappointing for you cows as you now won't be able to say Sony won E3 like cows did last year, you guys shouldn't be talking about others being stupid LOL.