Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#451  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tormentos:

DirectX12 enables AMD to be lazy with their driver optimizations i.e. structures in DirectX12's async threads/async shaders and proper MT scaling enables the programmer to have the tools to saturate (via very wide parallelism) AMD GPUs without AMD engineers creating driver side JIT re-compiler profiles for a particular game. AMD encourages programmers to saturate the GPU.

When saturated, R9-290X's TFLOPS results rivals 980 Ti's TFLOPS results.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#452  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

Why do you even post when you don't have anything useful to say? Look at that wall of text and there is not even a single thing worth mentioning. It's like a kid crying because someone told him that your toys aren't as good as mine. Need a tissue?

Hahahahaa love making people like you look like complete fools...Hahahahaa

But but but no game is ever broken it most be the PS4...hahaha

Yup,,, this one definitely needs a tissue. Again,,, call me when high end game runs at 1080p60fps on high settings on PS4 (At least ONE game for the love of God. Lol). Until then, your comments are nothing but bunch of excuses written by a raging fanboy who doesn't even own a PS4. Ssssshhhh it'll be alright.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#453 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

I think we should all contribute and give a PS4 to tormentos.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos:

If XBO/PS4 version was from Dishonored PC build, 1.6 Ghz quad core would not be in PC''s recommended specs AND rendering thread (command list build) could be limited to a single thread i.e. a bottle-neck regardless of AI MT scaling. With Project Cars, XBO has multiple deferred context rendering threads i.e. it's better than single thread and worst than DX12's MT scaling.

Project Cars' gain with XBO DX12 is "7 percent or more" not just "7 percent" and no comment for Async shader threads.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#455  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

If XBO/PS4 version was from Dishonored PC build, 1.6 Ghz quad core would not be in PC''s recommended specs AND rendering thread (command list build) could be limited to a single thread i.e. a bottle-neck regardless of AI MT scaling. With Project Cars, XBO has multiple deferred context rendering threads i.e. it's better than single thread and worst than DX12's MT scaling.

Project Cars' gain with XBO DX12 is

"7 percent or more" not just "7 percent" and no comment for Async shader threads.

Dude stop your messy argument don't you get it.? Project cars runs circles around Dishonored both GPU and CPU wise in spec requirement and the PS4 runs faster than a 750ti with an i3 which in dishonored run at 100+ frames per second.

The game not running at 100 FPS on PS4 is the fault of the developer who decided to leave the XBO and PS4 version a 30,there is no CPU problem on this games whatsoever,in fact the xbox 360 version runs more stable than the xbox one version.

You are a blind biased fanboy it is obvious that you have no argument period you were owned and all the crap you try to imply mean shit fact is Dishonored runs on a pentium 4 at more than 30FPS...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You have prove to me on this last few months that you are not a hermit,you are a cry baby who can't admit losing you are just dense and butthurt to admit that you loss your CPU argument is pathetic and in both cases i proved beyond shadow of a doubt that both games were not CPU intensive at all..hahahaa

If the developer of a game fail to spread workload accordingly that is not a hardware fault is a developers fault.

@Cloud_imperium said:

Yup,,, this one definitely needs a tissue. Again,,, call me when high end game runs at 1080p60fps on high settings on PS4 (At least ONE game for the love of God. Lol). Until then, your comments are nothing but bunch of excuses written by a raging fanboy who doesn't even own a PS4. Ssssshhhh it'll be alright.

Yeah i will when you show me where i imply the PS4 can run high end games on 1080p 60FPS at high settings...

Stop hiding buffoon game come broken and Dishonored run better on 360 than on xbox one that should tell you something,hell on PS3 is basically 30FPS lock and on xbox one isn't....hahahahaa

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

"7 percent or more" not just "7 percent" and no comment for Async shader threads.

Dude stop your messy argument don't you get it.? Project cars runs circles around Dishonored both GPU and CPU wise in spec requirement and the PS4 runs faster than a 750ti with an i3 which in dishonored run at 100+ frames per second.

The game not running at 100 FPS on PS4 is the fault of the developer who decided to leave the XBO and PS4 version a 30,there is no CPU problem on this games whatsoever,in fact the xbox 360 version runs more stable than the xbox one version.

You are a blind biased fanboy it is obvious that you have no argument period you were owned and all the crap you try to imply mean shit fact is Dishonored runs on a pentium 4 at more than 30FPS...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You have prove to me on this last few months that you are not a hermit,you are a cry baby who can't admit losing you are just dense and butthurt to admit that you loss your CPU argument is pathetic and in both cases i proved beyond shadow of a doubt that both games were not CPU intensive at all..hahahaa

If the developer of a game fail to spread workload accordingly that is not a hardware fault is a developers fault.

@Cloud_imperium said:

Yeah i will when you show me where i imply the PS4 can run high end games on 1080p 60FPS at high settings...

Stop hiding buffoon game come broken and Dishonored run better on 360 than on xbox one that should tell you something,hell on PS3 is basically 30FPS lock and on xbox one isn't....hahahahaa

It's YOU who don't get the fine details.YOU have NOT factor in the difference between AI workloads threads to deferred context rendering threads.

Project cars runs circles around Dishonored both GPU and CPU wise in spec requirement and the PS4 runs faster than a 750ti with an i3 which in dishonored run at 100+ frames per second.

So what? You refuse to see the underlying methods for Project Cars and Dishonored.

I have already stated PC version has a problem with excessive draw calls WHICH can be mitigated by buying a higher grade CPU AND we have a confirmation on Project Cars with DX12 build.

Project Cars PS4 has MT for it's rendering threads. Dishonored PC build is a DX9 run-time game i.e. single rendering thread WITH Recommended CPU specs of quad core.

Rendering thread (command list generation) is different from AI threads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikcBaKCEm_I

CPU: Pentium 4 630 3.0 GHz (HT enabled, dual threads) Socket 775. It's 2MB L2 cache is at full clock speed.

To quote the description *Without FRAPS : 15-40 FPS-- Average 25. <<<<<<<< YOU misrepresented the facts.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/205100

RECOMMENDED

CPU: 2.4 GHz quad core or better (enhanced for multi-core processors)

Console's 1.6Ghz quad core is under the PC's recommended CPU requirements. LOL,

Recent ARM CPUs has high and low CPU configuration i.e. it's hardware designed for targeted software workloads.

After Alien Isolation example, did you know Dishonored benchmark result is my second example for sub-par console results?

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos:

Intel Core i5-2400 with Radeon HD 7770 at 1920x1080p+ high details has average 67 fps.

Intel Core i5-2400 can still drive 7970 to higher frame rates.

The result is similar to Alien Isolation PC vs XBO/PS4 results.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459 Cloud_imperium

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Still waiting for that ONE high end game. Is even your precious Uncharted 4 60fps in Single Player? But but but all devs are lazy in the world. Only I know how to code.

Grow up.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460 tormentos

@Cloud_imperium said:

Still waiting for that ONE high end game. Is even your precious Uncharted 4 60fps in Single Player? But but but all devs are lazy in the world. Only I know how to code.

Grow up.

And you will die waiting considering i don't have to prove something i never claim,now learn to fallow an argument and stop asking for things i didn't imply.

You got owned with proof.....Hahahaha

@ronvalencia said:

It's YOU who don't get the fine details.YOU have NOT factor in the difference between AI workloads threads to deferred context rendering threads.

Project cars runs circles around Dishonored both GPU and CPU wise in spec requirement and the PS4 runs faster than a 750ti with an i3 which in dishonored run at 100+ frames per second.

So what? You refuse to see the underlying methods for Project Cars and Dishonored.

I have already stated PC version has a problem with excessive draw calls WHICH can be mitigated by buying a higher grade CPU AND we have a confirmation on Project Cars with DX12 build.

Project Cars PS4 has MT for it's rendering threads. Dishonored PC build is a DX9 run-time game i.e. single rendering thread WITH Recommended CPU specs of quad core.

CPU: Pentium 4 630 3.0 GHz (HT enabled, dual threads) Socket 775. It's 2MB L2 cache is at full clock speed.

To quote the description *Without FRAPS : 15-40 FPS-- Average 25. <<<<<<<< YOU misrepresented the facts.

RECOMMENDED

Recent ARM CPUs has high and low CPU configuration i.e. it's hardware designed for targeted software workloads.

After Alien Isolation example, did you know Dishonored benchmark result is my second example for sub-par console results?

Fine detail my ass you want to spin everything to try to win an argument which you already loss.

So what.? For fu**ing real.? Can can you say so what fool,Project Cars show the power to outdo even an i3 when the PS4 is well coded is there,so tell me how the PS4 can beat an i3 but can't beat a crappy low end quad core or a core 2 duo.?

Your excuses are so pathetic is not even funny.

"" But the consoles CPU's 1.6ghz is under the recommended CPU requirements""

Any one with a little bit of knowledge would know that those 2.4ghz low end quad cores or core 2 duo will not beat a damn 6 core jaguar,your problem is that you are a hypocrite because you think comparing a Jaguar on PC is the same as a jaguar on console,they are not even close in overhead,but you have more than a year screaming and crying how feature inside DX12 will save the xbox one from its pitfalls.

Worse look at what you say there,so your pathetic excuse is that the PS4 speed is 1.6ghz so since the game ask recommend a 2.5ghz quad core somehow that justify the game been 30FPS you are basically arguing that Dishonored a game which runs on a single core pentium 4 can't run at more than 30FPOS on PS4 because it doesn't meet the recommended specs.

But you are so hilariously blind that you ignore that Project Cars has an even higher CPU requirement than those games both AI and Dishonored.

So in Project cars which is a hell of allot more CPU demanding the PS4 can beat an i3,but on Dishonored it can't beat any crappy quad core CPU,funny thing is the requirements are so low that ask for any quad core after 2.4ghz.

Let me break it down for you so you can grasp the stupidity of your argument,you are trying to argue that since the game ask for a 2.4ghz quad core the PS4 can't run it over 30,so basically what you are saying is the PS4 can't beat a 2.4ghz CPU.
Let me break it down for you so you can grasp the stupidity of your argument,you are trying to argue that since the game ask for a 2.4ghz quad core the PS4 can't run it over 30,so basically what you are saying is the PS4 can't beat a 2.4ghz CPU.

But what do we have here,project cars oh look how the i3 beat a 6 core 3.9ghz Fx6350,and the FX 4320 as well which is 4ghz,so how can the PS4 beat an i3 which beat a 6 core FX 6350,which is stronger than the 2.5ghz quad core been ask on Dishonored but it can't beat the one asked by dishonored.?

Not only that biased fool you noted recommended specs which many times are over exaggerate,the game minimum one ask for a dual core 3.0ghz no model ask in particular that shallow is the requirement for this games,now lets compare them to Project cars.

• Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400, 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940

Project Minimum requirements..Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Project Cars minimum requirement >>>>>>>>>>>> Dishonored Recommended ones.

• Processor: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 3700, 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350

Project Cars recommended specs.. ahahahahaaha

So tell me Ronvalencia how exactly the PS4 CPU is not enough to pass 30FPS on dishonored which requires a 2.5ghz quad core,but somehow is enough to pass even 40FPS on Project Cars which require a 3.5ghz core i7 or a 4ghz FX8350.?

In fact with 20 cars Project cars on PS4 is mostly 60FPS.

Is not that i don't look at fine details,the problem is your fanboysm and desire to win an argument has cloud your judgement,you are so obsessed to beat me that you will use any argument you can hold on to beat me no matter if that argument is completely stupid and plain wrong.

Hahahaaha the game reach 40FPS on a pentium 4 and average 5 less than next gen consoles..hahahhaa

Loading Video...

My PC Specs:

----------------------------------------­------------------

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4Ghz/ 4mb L2 cache

RAM: 3GB DDR2

GPU: Zotac Geforce GT 630 /4GB DDR3/ 128 Bit

HDD: 240GB

Game settings: Maxed

Game resolution: 1152*864

FPS while recording: 30-35+

FPS without recording: 35-45

Now lets see what your excuse is,the spec here are under the minimum ones,which ask for a dual core 3.0ghz,this one is on a 2.4ghz dual core a E6600 and runs between 35 and 45 FPS....Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You are a Joke and i prove without shadow of a doubt that your arguments are based on extreme fanboysm and hunger to win an argument...hahahahaaa

That i3 argument you can't beat it period,Project Cars requires much more CPU and runs faster than an i3 on Project cars.

Without FRAPS : 15-40 FPS

Last time i check 40 was more than 30 you blind biased fool...hahahahaahaa

@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

Intel Core i5-2400 with Radeon HD 7770 at 1920x1080p+ high details has average 67 fps.

There is no similar result you blind biased fool explain to me how the xbox one drop more frames when it has the faster CPU and this games is not async shader ready or use DX12 in any way on both,so tell me again how it drop more on XBO.

Digital Foundry.

This game runs at 60FPS lock with v-synch on a 750ti with an i3,if you turn v-synch off the game runs at 119FPS on a fu**ing i3,you argument has been completely destroy this game is not demanding at all and the only reason is 30 is because it is a cash grab and screw up.

By they way explain to me how it drop less on PS3 than on xbox one...hahahahahaahahaa

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

Grow up.

And you will die waiting considering i don't have to prove something i never claim,now learn to fallow an argument and stop asking for things i didn't imply.

You got owned with proof.....Hahahaha

@ronvalencia said:

RECOMMENDED

Fine detail my ass you want to spin everything to try to win an argument which you already loss.

So what.? For fu**ing real.? Can can you say so what fool,Project Cars show the power to outdo even an i3 when the PS4 is well coded is there,so tell me how the PS4 can beat an i3 but can't beat a crappy low end quad core or a core 2 duo.?

Your excuses are so pathetic is not even funny.

"" But the consoles CPU's 1.6ghz is under the recommended CPU requirements""

Any one with a little bit of knowledge would know that those 2.4ghz low end quad cores or core 2 duo will not beat a damn 6 core jaguar,your problem is that you are a hypocrite because you think comparing a Jaguar on PC is the same as a jaguar on console,they are not even close in overhead,but you have more than a year screaming and crying how feature inside DX12 will save the xbox one from its pitfalls.

Worse look at what you say there,so your pathetic excuse is that the PS4 speed is 1.6ghz so since the game ask recommend a 2.5ghz quad core somehow that justify the game been 30FPS you are basically arguing that Dishonored a game which runs on a single core pentium 4 can't run at more than 30FPOS on PS4 because it doesn't meet the recommended specs.

But you are so hilariously blind that you ignore that Project Cars has an even higher CPU requirement than those games both AI and Dishonored.

So in Project cars which is a hell of allot more CPU demanding the PS4 can beat an i3,but on Dishonored it can't beat any crappy quad core CPU,funny thing is the requirements are so low that ask for any quad core after 2.4ghz.

But what do we have here,project cars oh look how the i3 beat a 6 core 3.9ghz Fx6350,and the FX 4320 as well which is 4ghz,so how can the PS4 beat an i3 which beat a 6 core FX 6350,which is stronger than the 2.5ghz quad core been ask on Dishonored but it can't beat the one asked by dishonored.?

Not only that biased fool you noted recommended specs which many times are over exaggerate,the game minimum one ask for a dual core 3.0ghz no model ask in particular that shallow is the requirement for this games,now lets compare them to Project cars.

• Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400, 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940

Project Minimum requirements..Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Project Cars minimum requirement >>>>>>>>>>>> Dishonored Recommended ones.

• Processor: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 3700, 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350

Project Cars recommended specs.. ahahahahaaha

So tell me Ronvalencia how exactly the PS4 CPU is not enough to pass 30FPS on dishonored which requires a 2.5ghz quad core,but somehow is enough to pass even 40FPS on Project Cars which require a 3.5ghz core i7 or a 4ghz FX8350.?

In fact with 20 cars Project cars on PS4 is mostly 60FPS.

Is not that i don't look at fine details,the problem is your fanboysm and desire to win an argument has cloud your judgement,you are so obsessed to beat me that you will use any argument you can hold on to beat me no matter if that argument is completely stupid and plain wrong.

Hahahaaha the game reach 40FPS on a pentium 4 and average 5 less than next gen consoles..hahahhaa

My PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4Ghz/ 4mb L2 cache

Game resolution: 1152*864

Now lets see what your excuse is,the spec here are under the minimum ones,which ask for a dual core 3.0ghz,this one is on a 2.4ghz dual core a E6600 and runs between 35 and 45 FPS....Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You are a Joke and i prove without shadow of a doubt that your arguments are based on extreme fanboysm and hunger to win an argument...hahahahaaa

That i3 argument you can't beat it period,Project Cars requires much more CPU and runs faster than an i3 on Project cars.

Without FRAPS : 15-40 FPS

Last time i check 40 was more than 30 you blind biased fool...hahahahaahaa

@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

There is no similar result you blind biased fool explain to me how the xbox one drop more frames when it has the faster CPU and this games is not async shader ready or use DX12 in any way on both,so tell me again how it drop more on XBO.

Digital Foundry.

This game runs at 60FPS lock with v-synch on a 750ti with an i3,if you turn v-synch off the game runs at 119FPS on a fu**ing i3,you argument has been completely destroy this game is not demanding at all and the only reason is 30 is because it is a cash grab and screw up.

By they way explain to me how it drop less on PS3 than on xbox one...hahahahahaahahaa

Against your https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9uGIuaUCgw misrepresentation

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4Ghz/ 4mb L2 cache <------------- NOT in PC recommended specs i.e. only a dual core solution.

Game resolution: 1152*864 <----------------------- My Dishonored benchmark shows 1920x1080p resolution's frame rates are less than lower resolution.

GeForce GT 630M and mobile Intel Core i7-3720QM (2.6 Ghz base clock with quad core/8 threads) with 1366x768p High settings delivered 58 frames per second average. LOL

If you notice with the above benchmark, 1920x1080p resolution's frame rates are less than lower resolution.

7970M (mobile Pitcairn 20 CU) with i7-3610QM (2.3 Ghz base clock, quad core/8 threads) delivered 100 fps average.

As for Project Cars PC build...

Your Project Cars benchmark is obsolete. Also, gaming PCs has the option upgrade it's CPU, hence nullifying your argument.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465 Cloud_imperium

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

@Cloud_imperium said:

How was I owned again? You used your "lazy devs" argument and I asked you to show me a single dev that is making use of that PS4 hardware properly (forget dishonored,,, just ONE high end game) to support your claim. You failed to do so and even your precious Uncharted 4 couldn't save you from being embarassed. "But but but only I am Einstine, who knows how to code. Everyone is noob. But but but teh super charged PC,,, trust me,,, it really IS."

Grow up kiddo. Get a job and buy all current gen platforms including your dream machine PS4 and stop crying.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos:

You are just showing my point on how shit is AMD Jaguar CPUs relative to Intel Core i series CPUs.

There are several methods against your argument with Project Cars PC Techspot benchmark,

1. Upgrade the CPU.

2. Apply Patch 2.5 (8 percent for NVIDIA, 15 percent for AMD) and Patch 3.0. Both patches increases the frame rates.

3. Wait for the confirmed DX12 patch. Only shows how shit is PC's DX11. Windows 10's DirectX12 and drivers are already operational.

Loading Video...

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

I put DX12 on my car engine, and it turned it into a V6! Wow DX12! That's like 30% more V!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468 tormentos

@Cloud_imperium said:

How was I owned again? You used your "lazy devs" argument and I asked you to show me a single dev that is making use of that PS4 hardware properly (forget dishonored,,, just ONE high end game) to support your claim. You failed to do so and even your precious Uncharted 4 couldn't save you from being embarassed. "But but but only I am Einstine, who knows how to code. Everyone is noob. But but but teh super charged PC,,, trust me,,, it really IS."

Grow up kiddo. Get a job and buy all current gen platforms including your dream machine PS4 and stop crying.

I provided evidence you blind fanboy that games do come screw up and i named several games not just 1,but hey then i asked you to name games on PC which didn't have receive a patch on PC to fix performance issues or a problem.

Uncharted 4 is not on PC idiot so you can't confirm how it performs on a PC environment.

By the way Uncharted 4 looks incredible considering is done on a jaguar and a R265 like GPU visual quality wise is great even compare to top end PC games.

You are a sad butthurt hermit with a deep love for the xbox one..hahahaa

You were owned you silly fanboy...

@ronvalencia said:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4Ghz/ 4mb L2 cache <------------- NOT in PC recommended specs i.e. only a dual core solution.

Game resolution: 1152*864 <----------------------- My Dishonored benchmark shows 1920x1080p resolution's frame rates are less than lower resolution.

GeForce GT 630M and mobile Intel Core i7-3720QM (2.6 Ghz base clock with quad core/8 threads) with 1366x768p High settings delivered 58 frames per second average. LOL

If you notice with the above benchmark, 1920x1080p resolution's frame rates are less than lower resolution.

7970M (mobile Pitcairn 20 CU) with i7-3610QM (2.3 Ghz base clock, quad core/8 threads) delivered 100 fps average.

Your Project Cars benchmark is obsolete. Also, gaming PCs has the option upgrade it's CPU, hence nullifying your argument.

Is not a miss representation ass,in fact it runs at 45 FPS on a CPU which is lower than the spec require which fu*ing kill your argument.

This is the reality of this game it runs on a damn i3 at 119 FPS using a low budget 750TI,you have been owned period there is no workaround to this ^^ this games isn't demanding,and the PS4 not having 2.6ghz mean shit,as if has 6 cores with very low to non cpu overhead and you know it comparing the overhead that CPU has on PC with a console is a joke.

By the way you see that screen you post is say he did a pass to reduce small draw calls on ULTRA,the test DF did was matching the PS4 setting which isn't Ultra,nice way to miss it,he say draw calls on ultra that i3 test wasn't on ultra so your argument about the test been obsolete is a joke.

You are a blind buffoon who contradict it self,so in one side The PS4 is doing 60FPS on a more CPU demanding game,but some how you want to nullify that saying the i3 got a patch,which mean nothing as the game is more demanding CPU wise.

Project cars minimum specs >>>>>>>>>>>> Dishonored recommended specs.

The minimum CPU require on Project cars is higher in performance than the one recommended on Dishonored.

Loading Video...

Almost always close to 60FPS aside from weather which trigger more drops.

This ^^ games is more CPU intensive than Dishonored no matter how you slice it.The facts.

The Facts.

A-Game recommends a 2.5ghz quad core which ever,while accepting as low minimum a dual core 3.0ghz again which ever no model in specific.

B-Game recommends a 3.5ghz i7 or a 4ghz AMD FX 8350,but will accept as minimum a 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400, 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940.

This is the downfall of your argument you can't argue that Dishonored is CPU bound on PS4,when Project Cars which demand much more CPU in both minimum and recommended is not on PS4 and can actually sustain 60FPS and stay close in that target.

YOU CAN'T ARGUE THAT PROJECT CARS IS LESS CPU INTENSIVE THAN DISHONORED.

You are a Buffoon who can't admit losing..hahahahaahahaaaa

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469 tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

You are just showing my point on how shit is AMD Jaguar CPUs relative to Intel Core i series CPUs.

There are several methods against your argument with Project Cars PC Techspot benchmark,

1. Upgrade the CPU.

2. Apply Patch 2.5 (8 percent for NVIDIA, 15 percent for AMD) and Patch 3.0. Both patches increases the frame rates.

3. Wait for the confirmed DX12 patch. Only shows how shit is PC's DX11. Windows 10's DirectX12 and drivers are already operational.

Loading Video...

1-Irrelevant as the point is not that you can't get more CPU performance on PC with stronger GPU,the argument is that the PS4 is not CPU bound on certain games.

2-That gains is not on a 750ti with an i3 you fool.

Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.2GHz + Noctua NH-U12P SE2

2x MSI GTX 970 GAMING Twin Frozr V 4GB GDDR5

Is with a i7 and 2 970GTX twin frozen on SLI.

That runs fu**ing circles around a 750ti and a i3 so the demo you just posted you blind biased lemming doesn't represent at all a 750ti with a i3,that setup will benefit more since using 2X GPU require more CPU time to be feed.

3-Irrelevant as the performance of PC is not the actual thing in question here,if the fact that dishonored is not as CPU intensive as Project cars yet perform better on both consoles than Dishonored.

A-Game recommends a 2.5ghz quad core which ever,while accepting as low minimum a dual core 3.0ghz again which ever no model in specific.

B-Game recommends a 3.5ghz i7 or a 4ghz AMD FX 8350,but will accept as minimum a 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400, 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940.

This ^^ is the reality you refuse to admit.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470 Cloud_imperium

@tormentos said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

I provided evidence you blind fanboy that games do come screw up and i named several games not just 1,but hey then i asked you to name games on PC which didn't have receive a patch on PC to fix performance issues or a problem.

Uncharted 4 is not on PC idiot so you can't confirm how it performs on a PC environment.

By the way Uncharted 4 looks incredible considering is done on a jaguar and a R265 like GPU visual quality wise is great even compare to top end PC games.

You are a sad butthurt hermit with a deep love for the xbox one..hahahaa

You were owned you silly fanboy...

@ronvalencia said:

Is not a miss representation ass,in fact it runs at 45 FPS on a CPU which is lower than the spec require which fu*ing kill your argument.

This is the reality of this game it runs on a damn i3 at 119 FPS using a low budget 750TI,you have been owned period there is no workaround to this ^^ this games isn't demanding,and the PS4 not having 2.6ghz mean shit,as if has 6 cores with very low to non cpu overhead and you know it comparing the overhead that CPU has on PC with a console is a joke.

By the way you see that screen you post is say he did a pass to reduce small draw calls on ULTRA,the test DF did was matching the PS4 setting which isn't Ultra,nice way to miss it,he say draw calls on ultra that i3 test wasn't on ultra so your argument about the test been obsolete is a joke.

You are a blind buffoon who contradict it self,so in one side The PS4 is doing 60FPS on a more CPU demanding game,but some how you want to nullify that saying the i3 got a patch,which mean nothing as the game is more demanding CPU wise.

Project cars minimum specs >>>>>>>>>>>> Dishonored recommended specs.

The minimum CPU require on Project cars is higher in performance than the one recommended on Dishonored.

Almost always close to 60FPS aside from weather which trigger more drops.

This ^^ games is more CPU intensive than Dishonored no matter how you slice it.The facts.

The Facts.

This is the downfall of your argument you can't argue that Dishonored is CPU bound on PS4,when Project Cars which demand much more CPU in both minimum and recommended is not on PS4 and can actually sustain 60FPS and stay close in that target.

YOU CAN'T ARGUE THAT PROJECT CARS IS LESS CPU INTENSIVE THAN DISHONORED.

You are a Buffoon who can't admit losing..hahahahaahahaaaa

Yet another shitty comment. Still waiting for that ONE game, that is made by not-so-lazy devs that run at 1080p60fps on high settings. Stop moving goal posts. It's like talking to a rock. Lol keep crying. "But but but teh super charged PC". Even Uncharted 4 is not running at 60fps in Single Player.

But I though ND are not lazy and the game will look like E3 2014 trailer and run at 60fps too, so what happened? Anyways,,, name that ONE game. I'm sure there is ONE company out there that is not lazy. Or do you plan to start your own and show us the true power of Alien tech powering PS4? Well you can start that journey by owning a PS4 first. LMAO, what an idiot.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471  Edited By tormentos

@Cloud_imperium said:

Yet another shitty comment. Still waiting for that ONE game, that is made by not-so-lazy devs that run at 1080p60fps on high settings. Stop moving goal posts. It's like talking to a rock. Lol keep crying. "But but but teh super charged PC". Even Uncharted 4 is not running at 60fps in Single Player.

But I though ND are not lazy and the game will look like E3 2014 trailer and run at 60fps too, so what happened? Anyways,,, name that ONE game. I'm sure there is ONE company out there that is not lazy. Or do you plan to start your own and show us the true power of Alien tech powering PS4? Well you can start that journey by owning a PS4 first. LMAO, what an idiot.

And you will die waiting for proof of something i didn't imply....Hahahaha

Spin all you want you got served fool...lol

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472 ronvalencia
@tormentos said:

1-Irrelevant as the point is not that you can't get more CPU performance on PC with stronger GPU,the argument is that the PS4 is not CPU bound on certain games.

2-That gains is not on a 750ti with an i3 you fool.

Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.2GHz + Noctua NH-U12P SE2

2x MSI GTX 970 GAMING Twin Frozr V 4GB GDDR5

Is with a i7 and 2 970GTX twin frozen on SLI.

That runs fu**ing circles around a 750ti and a i3 so the demo you just posted you blind biased lemming doesn't represent at all a 750ti with a i3,that setup will benefit more since using 2X GPU require more CPU time to be feed.

3-Irrelevant as the performance of PC is not the actual thing in question here,if the fact that dishonored is not as CPU intensive as Project cars yet perform better on both consoles than Dishonored.

This ^^ is the reality you refuse to admit.

1. Irrelevant. Desktop Gaming PC always has the option to upgrade the CPU and overclock you fool Instead of spending PSN subscription cost, spend the funds on a CPU upgrade. Desktop gaming PC is NOT a static hardware platform i.e. hardware can adapt to suite a performance profile.

2. One of PC patch's performance gains was from reduction of draw calls via the second pass method (i.e. using deferred context thread to batch the draw calls into immediate thread), hence it's applicable for any PC CPU which includes Intel Core i3 Ivybridge/Haswell (dual core/4 threads) . DirectX12 PC patch's gains are for reducing draw calls cost AND improve rendering MT scaling, hence it's applicable for any PC CPU. DX12 has larger gain on PCs with lower grade CPUs.

3. Irrelevant, PS4's GPU results are inferior relative to PC's lesser grade 7770 GPU. The blame is on the PS4's CPU. For Dishonored, PS4's 1.6 Ghz quad core usage is inferior to PC's recommended CPU specs i.e. 2.4 Ghz quad core. Also, mobile Intel CPUs makes a mockery of AMD tablet CPU solutions.

Model number's QM and M letters denotes mobile Intel CPUs.

My laptop is equipped with Intel Core i7-3635QM (2.4Ghz base clock, quad core/8 threads, full speed L2 cache) and Radeon HD 8870M at 850Mhz (faster than Radeon R9 M370X at 800Mhz which is ~30 percent faster than Geforce GT 750M).

Using Radeon HD 7970M / Core i7-3610QM example, the potential from 7950M (Pitcairn SKU closest to PS4) shows how crap is AMD Jaguar CPU relative to Intel Core i7-3xxx QM.

Your entire premise to limit gaming PC's hardware options are flawed.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473  Edited By tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

1. Irrelevant. Desktop Gaming PC always has the option to upgrade the CPU and overclock you fool Instead of spending PSN subscription cost, spend the funds on a CPU upgrade. Desktop gaming PC is NOT a static hardware platform i.e. hardware can adapt to suite a performance profile.

2. One of PC patch's performance gains was from reduction of draw calls via the second pass method (i.e. using deferred context thread to batch the draw calls into immediate thread), hence it's applicable for any PC CPU which includes Intel Core i3 Ivybridge/Haswell (dual core/4 threads) . DirectX12 PC patch's gains are for reducing draw calls cost AND improve rendering MT scaling, hence it's applicable for any PC CPU. DX12 has larger gain on PCs with lower grade CPUs.

3. Irrelevant, PS4's GPU results are inferior relative to PC's lesser grade 7770 GPU. The blame is on the PS4's CPU. For Dishonored, PS4's 1.6 Ghz quad core usage is inferior to PC's recommended CPU specs i.e. 2.4 Ghz quad core. Also, mobile Intel CPUs makes a mockery of AMD tablet CPU solutions.

Model number's QM and M letters denotes mobile Intel CPUs.

My laptop is equipped with Intel Core i7-3635QM (2.4Ghz base clock, quad core/8 threads, full speed L2 cache) and Radeon HD 8870M at 850Mhz (faster than Radeon R9 M370X at 800Mhz which is ~30 percent faster than Geforce GT 750M).

Using Radeon HD 7970M / Core i7-3610QM example, the potential from 7950M (Pitcairn SKU closest to PS4) shows how crap is AMD Jaguar CPU relative to Intel Core i7-3xxx QM.

Your entire premise to limit gaming PC's hardware options are flawed.

1-Irellevant is your argument since i never claim PC could not get more performance from stronger CPU,so you are arguing something no one argue,what the fu** does PSN has to do with the argument boy you are reaching...hahahahaa

I never say gaming on PC was static QUOTE ME.

2-the performance gain of 8% was a i7 with 2 970GTX on SLI a setup like that would eat more CPU than a 750ti would,so your argument is null worse if for Ultra which the PS4 or the 750ti weren't running,hell Nvidia GPU had don't suffer from high CPU overhead as much as AMD ones do.

You are a blind fool who refuse to admit something as obvious as that game not been CPU intensive.

A-Game (Dishonored) recommends a 2.5ghz quad core which ever,while accepting as low minimum a dual core 3.0ghz again which ever no model in specific.

B-Game (Project Cars) recommends a 3.5ghz i7 or a 4ghz AMD FX 8350,but will accept as minimum a 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400, 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940.

You can't spin this ^^ the PS4 runs Project cars with 20 cars at 60 FPS basically when it is more CPU intensive than Dishonored...

Prove that Dishonored is more CPU intensive that Project cars and you have a point,but since you use with me the argument that it require a 2.5ghz quad core you can't since Project cars requires a 3.5 ghz i7 which is endless miles from nonspecific low budget quadcores in the 2.5ghz range.

I never claim a limit to PC you blind fool quote me,i dare you to quote me saying that PC can't improve or that are limited ass.

Grow a freaking pair and admit you loss dude.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos:

For points 1 and 2. Your i3 vs i5 arguments are irrelevant to console's current GPU result and estimating console's GPU potential via PC's "inferior" 7770 results.

The entire point for DX12 is to minimize CPU's draw calls cost(XBO already has this feature), better MT scaling and better Async support (not a day 1 feature).

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475 tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

For points 1 and 2. Your i3 vs i5 arguments are irrelevant to console's current GPU result and estimating console's GPU potential via PC's "inferior" 7770 results.

The entire point for DX12 is to minimize CPU's draw calls cost(XBO already has this feature), better MT scaling and better Async support (not a day 1 feature).

No is not my argument is simple the PS4 beat an i3 and a 750ti,but i am not using that vs PC is vs your argument that Dishonored or Alien Isolation are CPU bottleneck when they are not.

Is simple an i3 is enough to drive a R290x to 104 FPS on alien isolation,it is enough to drive dishonored on a 750ti to 119FPS,but it can't drive Project cars to 40FPS on a 750ti with 45 cars.

The reality here is Ronvalencia that non of those 2 games is CPU bottleneck they were clearly screw up.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

@tormentos:

No is not my argument is simple the PS4 beat an i3 and a 750ti,but i am not using that vs PC is vs your argument that Dishonored or Alien Isolation are CPU bottleneck when they are not.

Is simple an i3 is enough to drive a R290x to 104 FPS on alien isolation,it is enough to drive dishonored on a 750ti to 119FPS,but it can't drive Project cars to 40FPS on a 750ti with 45 cars.

The reality here is Ronvalencia that non of those 2 games is CPU bottleneck they were clearly screw up.

1. That's irrelevant since desktop gaming PCs are not limited to i3 CPU. Again, you are artificially limiting the gaming PC platform. Again, desktop gaming PC always has the option for CPU upgrades and overclocking. Your argument is a distraction to what console GPU's potential and this topic.

2. Your "PS4 beat an i3 and a 750t" results are obsolete with confirmed Project Cars DirectX12 patch i.e. draw call cost reduced to console levels (XBO already has this) and gains proper MT scaling. Intel Core i3 has 4 threads via SMT. Intel Core i5 (4 threads without SMT) is the brute force solution.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#477 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Requesting a lock b/c misleading thread title.

Becoming a tattle tale.

If you can't beat'em....join'em.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478 Cloud_imperium

@tormentos said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

And you will die waiting for proof of something i didn't imply....Hahahaha

Spin all you want you got served fool...lol

WeakStation 4 confirmed. Lol,,, coward couldn't even name a single dev. "but but but all devs are lazy".

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479 tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

1. That's irrelevant since desktop gaming PCs are not limited to i3 CPU.Again, you are artificially limiting the gaming PC platform. Again, desktop gaming PC always has the option for CPU upgrades and overclocking. Your argument is a distraction to what console GPU's potential and this topic.

2. Your "PS4 beat an i3 and a 750t" results are obsolete with confirmed Project Cars DirectX12 patch i.e. draw call cost reduced to console levels (XBO already has this) and gains proper MT scaling. Intel Core i3 has 4 threads via SMT. Intel Core i5 (4 threads without SMT) is the brute force solution.

Ok

It is official you are a blind dense lemming who have problems with English,i just explained to you that my argument is not about PC not been able to to use any other CPU.

My argument is your blind lemming than the PS4 beat an i3 with a 750ti on Project cars,so how the fu** is Alien Isolation 30FPS when in reality is a less demanding game than Project cars.

2-No is not you fool and you are so dense that you used a test showing an 8% gain on 2 970GTX on SLI with an i7 which i no way represent and a 750ti with an i3,so you the king of this doesn't represent that are a hypocrite since when a dual 970gtx in SLI with a i7 represent a 750ti with a i3.?

I don't care for your pathetic excuses prove to me that Alien Isolation or Dishonored are more CPU intensive than Project Cars then you have a point.

7 cores vs 6 cores and the PS4 smoke the xbox one DEAL WITH IT...hahahahaa

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480 tormentos

@Cloud_imperium said:

WeakStation 4 confirmed. Lol,,, coward couldn't even name a single dev. "but but but all devs are lazy".

Yes it is weak i wasn't arguing that,i was arguing you stupid notion that it was the PS4 hardware the problem which i proved.

Is so great to see people run and hide on crap you didn't imply it show how bad they got owned..

Like Ronvalencia bringing PSN..ahahaahahaaa

But but but developer never screw up games..hahahahaa

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481  Edited By Cloud_imperium

@tormentos said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

Yes it is weak i wasn't arguing that,i was arguing you stupid notion that it was the PS4 hardware the problem which i proved.

Is so great to see people run and hide on crap you didn't imply it show how bad they got owned..

Like Ronvalencia bringing PSN..ahahaahahaaa

But but but developer never screw up games..hahahahaa

There you have it folks. Tormentos admitting that PS4 is a Weakstation 4. Thank you for your cooperation.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Wait a second.... so UC4 not reaching 1080p/60FPS is because of ND being lazy?

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

1. That's irrelevant since desktop gaming PCs are not limited to i3 CPU.Again, you are artificially limiting the gaming PC platform. Again, desktop gaming PC always has the option for CPU upgrades and overclocking. Your argument is a distraction to what console GPU's potential and this topic.

Ok

It is official you are a blind dense lemming who have problems with English,i just explained to you that my argument is not about PC not been able to to use any other CPU.

My argument is your blind lemming than the PS4 beat an i3 with a 750ti on Project cars,so how the fu** is Alien Isolation 30FPS when in reality is a less demanding game than Project cars.

2-No is not you fool and you are so dense that you used a test showing an 8% gain on 2 970GTX on SLI with an i7 which i no way represent and a 750ti with an i3,so you the king of this doesn't represent that are a hypocrite since when a dual 970gtx in SLI with a i7 represent a 750ti with a i3.?

I don't care for your pathetic excuses prove to me that Alien Isolation or Dishonored are more CPU intensive than Project Cars then you have a point.

7 cores vs 6 cores and the PS4 smoke the xbox one DEAL WITH IT...hahahahaa

Your "PS4 beat an i3 with a 750ti" argument is irrelevant since desktop gaming PCs are not limited to i3 CPU. I have already told you Project Cars PC build has a problem with excessive draw calls which Patch 3+Windows 10 mitigates and DX12 fixes this issue.

This is a known PC issue when PC games are not properly batched, but this topic has nothing to do with PC's issues. PC's heavy batching for multiple draw calls is a known workaround for PC's DX11 draw call overheads.

Your Project Cars "PS4 beat an i3 with a 750ti" argument will be obsolete when confirmed DirectX12 patch is released. Alien Isolation is AMD Gaming Evolved title and it would be tuned for AMD's PC driver lower draw call limits, hence mitigating PC DX11 CPU overhead issues.

Anyway, if you apply 40 percent improvement on PC's DX11's 40 fps result, it yields 56 fps. DX12 has a larger gain towards lower grade PC CPUs e.g. Thief Mantle results.

PC's draw call limit doesn't change regardless IF the PC has SLI 970 or 750 Ti you stupid cow i.e. this is a CPU side issue. The only way a PC with SLI 970 can show it's power is via higher resolution which swings the workload pressure from the CPU to the GPU.

Also, SLI 970 PC setup was running at higher settings than console version, which has higher draw calls.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos:

Your "PS4 beat an i3 with a 750ti" argument is irrelevant to this topic i.e. a PC can have any PC CPU to drive it's GPU to a desired performance level.

Intel Core i5 purchase is super-cheap when person's income tax is setup for it. Don't cry poor with PC gaming i.e. must think smarter instead of being a dumb consumer. The PC is a business/workstation machine with gaming PC function as a side bonus.

For end users, console hardware purchases can't compete against PC hardware purchases when income tax arrangement are used e.g. hint: end of financial year sales usually has higher PC sale advertisements. If that's unfair economic advantage for PC, then it's bad luck for the consoles.