Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By texasgoldrush
Member since 2003 • 14926 Posts

@Maroxad said:

As if BioWare's writing and Asari werent cringe worthy enough, BioWare somehow managed to outdo their already awful writing, in the Iron Bull romanbce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiJYrtbTYMY (spoilers obviously)

dude, its intentionally awkward and comedic.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By texasgoldrush

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

First of all, nobody checks user reviews for scores, they are for reading. Player experiences pinpoint various specific perks and flaws that reviews may not address, as website reviews are written for a big picture. For example, in DA2, reviews mentioned repeating dungeons, but it wasn't until players got their hands on it that it was apparent just how blatant and frequent the copy/pasting was.

Second of all, DA:O scored better on PC than both DA2 and, at the current moment, DA3. This is going off of both gamespot and metacritic, since you're adamant on using the latter as your basis for argument. If you want to use MC to argue that DA3 and ME3 are great, you can't then ignore MC when DA:O also scored well and received acclaim, or it destroys the integrity of the argument. Can't have your cake and eat it too I'm afraid.

User scores also means tantrums and whining, or the gamer simply not playing the game he wanted.

And somebody doesn't want to talk about the console versions of DAO...they count too. They were lesser games. And I have seen critics call DAI the best in the series if they compare the games, Take you own advice...because you want to have your cake and eat it too.

For every 10 worthless user reviews you can easily find a useful one, or read forums, blogs, and watch youtube videos that are helpful. Nothing holds that back, and they can be much more useful for discovering specific issues.

And I never even mentioned or argued in favor of the console versions of DA:O, so stop being a fucking idiot. I acknowledge that the console versions exist and are inferior, but the PC version is what is most relevant, given it's score, number of reviews, and vast superiority over the other versions. Even if you include console versions though, they scored in the mid-high AA range, making them better than DA2 by a decent margin.

So then as a whole, almost all user reviews are useless. And what makes you think they are better than many critic reviews?

The PC version is more relevant....to you. Remember that DAO sold very well on consoles, outselling the PC versions, so yes, they are relevant. They drove most of DAO's sales. Its you being the idiot. Yes the PC version is better, but the console versions sold more.

But then ME3 outscored DAO and every DA game.

brut_fruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103  Edited By brut_fruit
Member since 2006 • 125 Posts
@Maroxad said:

As if BioWare's writing and Asari werent cringe worthy enough, BioWare somehow managed to outdo their already awful writing, in the Iron Bull romanbce.

(spoilers obviously)

Loading Video...

Embedded the vid for ya

and dude lmao more ppl needs to see this

talk about bad writing hahahaha

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15581 Posts

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Vaasman said:

First of all, nobody checks user reviews for scores, they are for reading. Player experiences pinpoint various specific perks and flaws that reviews may not address, as website reviews are written for a big picture. For example, in DA2, reviews mentioned repeating dungeons, but it wasn't until players got their hands on it that it was apparent just how blatant and frequent the copy/pasting was.

Second of all, DA:O scored better on PC than both DA2 and, at the current moment, DA3. This is going off of both gamespot and metacritic, since you're adamant on using the latter as your basis for argument. If you want to use MC to argue that DA3 and ME3 are great, you can't then ignore MC when DA:O also scored well and received acclaim, or it destroys the integrity of the argument. Can't have your cake and eat it too I'm afraid.

User scores also means tantrums and whining, or the gamer simply not playing the game he wanted.

And somebody doesn't want to talk about the console versions of DAO...they count too. They were lesser games. And I have seen critics call DAI the best in the series if they compare the games, Take you own advice...because you want to have your cake and eat it too.

For every 10 worthless user reviews you can easily find a useful one, or read forums, blogs, and watch youtube videos that are helpful. Nothing holds that back, and they can be much more useful for discovering specific issues.

And I never even mentioned or argued in favor of the console versions of DA:O, so stop being a fucking idiot. I acknowledge that the console versions exist and are inferior, but the PC version is what is most relevant, given it's score, number of reviews, and vast superiority over the other versions. Even if you include console versions though, they scored in the mid-high AA range, making them better than DA2 by a decent margin.

So then as a whole, almost all user reviews are useless. And what makes you think they are better than many critic reviews?

The PC version is more relevant....to you. Remember that DAO sold very well on consoles, outselling the PC versions, so yes, they are relevant. They drove most of DAO's sales. Its you being the idiot. Yes the PC version is better, but the console versions sold more.

But then ME3 outscored DAO and every DA game.

I didn't say user reviews are better, the sales are completely irrelevant to a conversation on quality, and I don't give a shit what ME3 scored at this point. Why do you always argue like a three year old?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

I can't fucking wait for this game. I have a feeling that this AAA score is well deserved.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 texasgoldrush

@brut_fruit said:
@Maroxad said:

(spoilers obviously)

Loading Video...

Embedded the vid for ya

talk about bad writing

So you take a scene out of context....lacking the context of earlier scenes? You fail to recognize that the character is the most comedic in the game?

Great criticism....not.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23944 Posts

@brut_fruit said:

Embedded the vid for ya

Didnt want to embed it to site since I couldnt hide it behind spoilers tag, but thanks anyway :P

And yes, holy shit the writing is bad, not only is the writing utterly terrible, but the voice acting is just as bad, if not worse than the writing. The voice overs are completely lifeless. Our local Biodrone claims it was intentionally awkward/comedic, but it fails at being comedic and it is awkward in the worst way possible.

This scene is inexcusable, and I know on certain other forums that I wont name, people are laughing at the game now, because of that scene.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

Been calling this for a year+, no surprise here. Anyone who has even been remotely following the development of this game could have seen this coming. Every time I heard people gripe about DA2 in reference to DAI I just knew they werent following the game.

Gonna enjoy it and see some of you online as well.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Jankarcop

@texasgoldrush said:

@Maroxad said:

just stop already dude...

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

Wow, the air is thick with envy...and damage control...

Higherarkc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Higherarkc
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Welp...there goes another 200 hours of my life, better go purchase the strategy guide

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#112 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

still not interested

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Vaasman

@Spartan070 said:

Wow, the air is thick with envy

Uh this game is on every major platform but WiiU and is even supposedly well optimized for lower end PC's. Envy isn't really a factor here.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By texasgoldrush

@Maroxad said:

@brut_fruit said:

Embedded the vid for ya

Didnt want to embed it to site since I couldnt hide it behind spoilers tag, but thanks anyway :P

And yes, holy shit the writing is bad, not only is the writing utterly terrible, but the voice acting is just as bad, if not worse than the writing. The voice overs are completely lifeless. Our local Biodrone claims it was intentionally awkward/comedic, but it fails at being comedic and it is awkward in the worst way possible.

This scene is inexcusable, and I know on certain other forums that I wont name, people are laughing at the game now, because of that scene.

And yet you want to judge one scene without looking at the full picture. That's what idiots do who criticize without seeing the full picture.

Lets see, its an awkward scene with the most awkward comedic character in the game, Nevermind its player choice as well.

This is coming from someone who doesn't like the franchises romances. I am not going to attack this until I get full context, unlike idiot Biohaters, who are jealous of the company's success over their favored indie outdated RPGs.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

This game really does look good.

Maybe this can be Bioware's redemption.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#116 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14419 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

I can't fucking wait for this game. I have a feeling that this AAA score is well deserved.

Nah, seems more like casual console AAA nonsense to me.

brut_fruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By brut_fruit
Member since 2006 • 125 Posts

@texasgoldrush:

hahaha! so much DC from you

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Jankarcop

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@Jankarcop said:

Nah, seems more like casual console AAA nonsense to me.

I dunno man. 80+ hours, and a tactical view which seems more robust than DAO.

bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#119 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts

Tactical view ? WOW. The combat must be really tactical, huh ?

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

I've ordered this for PS4 and can't wait. I've read four or five reviews and they all rave about it and the main message seems to be 'content is king' which is extremely rare these days. You won't be getting 90-100 hours of single player content from many RPG's and the general consensus seems to be that it's a welcome return to form for Bioware.

The people hating on it who have never played it, let's face it, they decided they hated it before a single review came out. Their loss.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Jankarcop

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Jankarcop said:

And you'll be playing it on a PS3 lol.

I know, i will sadly have to settle for less playing on consoles.

Mr-Powers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#123 Mr-Powers
Member since 2013 • 508 Posts

The last 2 sucked. I didn't finish them. I watched a youtube video and this one looked pretty decent. Still not sold on it though.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

@higherarkc said:

Welp...there goes another 200 hours of my life, better go purchase the strategy guide

Strategy guides are for scrubs :P

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

Will probably buy as soon as I upgrade my OS (still XP....), but I'm not hyping it despite being a huge fan of the franchise.

I'm waiting on the general fan reaction of this. There are some changes of the game I find questionable.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#126 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

If you guys are like me and didn't bother to finish/play DA:O or DA2, you should check out Dragon Age Keep. It's a free web-based thing where you log in with your Origin account and make the major decisions of the past two games that'll affect things in Inquisition. You can then transfer your choices to DA:I, regardless of which platform you buy the game on.

Higherarkc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Higherarkc

@AdobeArtist said:

@higherarkc said:

Strategy guides are for scrubs :P

Eh some have been good, I usually only buy the collect edition one's ei the hardcover ones.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#129 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

i would love if this game was more realistic

musalala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By musalala
Member since 2008 • 3131 Posts

@brut_fruit said:
@Maroxad said:

(spoilers obviously)

Loading Video...

Embedded the vid for ya

Just to put this out there bioware lead writer thinks Twlight gets romance so this should explain some of this horrific writting

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 texasgoldrush

@speak_low said:

I'm getting this one. I'll be standing in line behind the 5 EA/Bioware boycotters who will also be getting this one.

Yep...those people are so stupid, some of the dumbest gamers on the planet. The whine and cry about how Bioware is going downhill and how EA is going to kill the studio despite their increased sales, consistent acclaim (except DA2), a top 5 MMO, and the expansion of their studio where now they can take multiple projects.

I am happy with the reception, good enough to win RPG OTY on most sites and silence the Biohaters, but not high enough where Bioware is rewarded for playing it conservative and not taking risks, unlike its more influential sister series.

masterleaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 masterleaff

I love how the reviews for this came out before AC Unity. Well played EA.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Maroxad

@texasgoldrush said:

@Maroxad said:

@brut_fruit said:

Embedded the vid for ya

And yet you want to judge one scene without looking at the full picture. That's what idiots do who criticize without seeing the full picture.

Lets see, its an awkward scene with the most awkward comedic character in the game, Nevermind its player choice as well.

This is coming from someone who doesn't like the franchises romances. I am not going to attack this until I get full context, unlike idiot Biohaters, who are jealous of the company's success over their favored indie outdated RPGs.

If it were trying to be funny it failed at it miserably. And it really is not just looking at one scene, the whole series if filled with drivel. In fact BioWare as a whole is just riddled with fanfic levels of writing. What they just showed in that cutscene was just one of many samples of bad writing in the game. But there is more,

"I will bring myself sexual pleasure later, while thinking about this with great respect".

Here we have yet another equally lame statement said by one of the characters in the game. There is a reason, a good portion of BioWare's writers get so much hate on the internet. And I like how often you use the word 'idiot', shows everyone just how mature you are. Grow up.

Good scores doesnt mean the agmes are well recieved by the community. Remember Spore, Diablo 3, Gone Home, Skyward Sword, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age 2?

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By texasgoldrush

@Maroxad said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Maroxad said:

@brut_fruit said:

Embedded the vid for ya

If it were trying to be funny it failed at it miserably. And it really is not just looking at one scene, the whole series if filled with drivel. In fact BioWare as a whole is just riddled with fanfic levels of writing. What they just showed in that cutscene was just one of many samples of bad writing in the game. But there is more,

"I will bring myself sexual pleasure later, while thinking about this with great respect".

Here we have yet another equally lame statement said by one of the characters in the game. There is a reason, a good portion of BioWare's writers get so much hate on the internet. And I like how often you use the word 'idiot', shows everyone just how mature you are. Grow up.

Good scores doesnt mean the agmes are well recieved by the community. Remember Spore, Diablo 3, Gone Home, Skyward Sword, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age 2?

From what I heard, that quote is also from Iron Bull. Face it, Bioware wrote that romance as an awkward, off beat, and comedic romance.

Are you so dense that you ignore the silent majority? Just because a select internet community doesn't like it doesn't mean the majority don't. Call of Duty, for example. I do not like most Call of Duty games (I do like the Treyarch ones), but I am not going to say everyone hates it because the internet bashes it. That's just dumb.

Most gamers do not comment on message boards, you can't just say the community hates it as well.

Spore was a critical disappointment, Diablo 3 ended up selling millions of copies in spite of the "community hate", Mass Effect 3 is Bioware's best selling game. If it is so hated, why does it sell so much as well? Maybe because the silent majority likes it.

You are just as clueless as those politically in the vocal minority after they lose an election. "How did we possibly lose?"....lol

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

might get this down the road if it gets an ultimate edition or something like it. not buying anymore games this year

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#137 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

Waiting for the GOTY version... I can tell you right now there is going to be a boat load of DLC for that game.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Maroxad

@texasgoldrush said:

From what I heard, that quote is also from Iron Bull. Face it, Bioware wrote that romance as an awkward, off beat, and comedic romance.

Are you so dense that you ignore the silent majority? Just because a select internet community doesn't like it doesn't mean the majority don't. Call of Duty, for example. I do not like most Call of Duty games (I do like the Treyarch ones), but I am not going to say everyone hates it because the internet bashes it. That's just dumb.

Most gamers do not comment on message boards, you can't just say the community hates it as well.

Spore was a critical disappointment, Diablo 3 ended up selling millions of copies in spite of the "community hate", Mass Effect 3 is Bioware's best selling game. If it is so hated, why does it sell so much as well? Maybe because the silent majority likes it.

You are just as clueless as those politically in the vocal minority after they lose an election. "How did we possibly lose?"....lol

And this is what you call the art of self delusion.

First of all, that quote is not from Iron Bull. And even if it were, it would not have justified the obnoxiously bad writing.

I am not dense, however, you are. There is a reason you are one of the most disreputable posters in this forum. And if you think I am only basing this on the internet, that just shows how much you jump to conclusions.

Regarding the games.

Spore has a metascore of 84. Diablo 3 was met with universal distaste both online and offline, the game's popularity dropped off really fast too, Mass Effect too, was met with both distaste offline and online, granted, it is more poorly recieved online, but even outside the internet the game was bashed heavily, especially with the original ending. Its reputation improved somewhat after the ending change, but the game was still very controversial, in a bad way regardless.

Hype sells products better than anything else ever will.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

I can't wait for this game... Watched several quick looks of it and pre-ordered it on Origin. This will hold me over till Witcher 3 gets here.

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

I actually expected a 9 tbh. Game looks like fun. Can't wait to play it!

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 texasgoldrush

@Maroxad said:

@texasgoldrush said:

First of all, that quote is not from Iron Bull. And even if it were, it would not have justified the obnoxiously bad writing.

I am not dense, however, you are. There is a reason you are one of the most disreputable posters in this forum. And if you think I am only basing this on the internet, that just shows how much you jump to conclusions.

Regarding the games.

Spore has a metascore of 84. Diablo 3 was met with universal distaste both online and offline, the game's popularity dropped off really fast too, Mass Effect too, was met with both distaste offline and online, granted, it is more poorly recieved online, but even outside the internet the game was bashed heavily, especially with the original ending. Its reputation improved somewhat after the ending change, but the game was still very controversial, in a bad way regardless.

Spore was met with weaker critical acclaim than the hype. Its a very poor example to prove your point. Second, yes, Diablo III was meet with distaste from a lot of people on the internet, but by a vocal minority. The game sold 15 million copies and Blizzard did change things up to address complaints. And this is coming from someone who did not like Diablo III. I am not going to be the idiot who pretends to be the majority based off internet forums.

And if ME3 is so poorly received, why does it keep selling? Lets look and compare both DA2 and ME3. DA2 on release sold faster than DAO, but then it stopped selling at half of DAO's total. It is an objective failure. ME3, through all the controversy, outsold the predecessor in half the time ME2 set the mark. So if it was so bad, why did the game keep selling? It didn't sell over 5 million copies in week one.

You are ignorant of the silent majority on the games you don't like, unlike me, who does see that the silent majority likes games like Skyrim, Call of Duty, Destiny, etc....games I don't like. Pull your head out of your ass and see reality.

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Maroxad said:

just stop already dude...

That was amazing and you obviously have no sense of humor. Holy crap, has this been the only 8th gen AAA to actually meet expectations this year?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Maroxad

@texasgoldrush said:

@Maroxad said:

@texasgoldrush said:

Regarding the games.

Spore was met with weaker critical acclaim than the hype. Its a very poor example to prove your point. Second, yes, Diablo III was meet with distaste from a lot of people on the internet, but by a vocal minority. The game sold 15 million copies and Blizzard did change things up to address complaints. And this is coming from someone who did not like Diablo III. I am not going to be the idiot who pretends to be the majority based off internet forums.

And if ME3 is so poorly received, why does it keep selling? Lets look and compare both DA2 and ME3. DA2 on release sold faster than DAO, but then it stopped selling at half of DAO's total. It is an objective failure. ME3, through all the controversy, outsold the predecessor in half the time ME2 set the mark. So if it was so bad, why did the game keep selling? It didn't sell over 5 million copies in week one.

You are ignorant of the silent majority on the games you don't like, unlike me, who does see that the silent majority likes games like Skyrim, Call of Duty, Destiny, etc....games I don't like. Pull your head out of your ass and see reality.

Doesnt change the fact that it still has a metascore of 84, which while was definately below what was expected, is still a pretty damn good score.

Once again, Diablo 3 was met with distaste both offline and online. As someone who goes to a university filled with gamers, the anecdotes I saw offline fit the general opinion on it on the internet as well. Not to mention, did oyu see how the game's population collapsed. Clearly people were not enjoying it, around launch.

Destiny, well recieved by gamers?!? Lol. There is no silent majority praising the game I wouldnt say the public opinion is that it is bad or terrible, but the public opinion seems to be around the game being mediocre.

By your logic, Justin Bieber is well liked, it is just the vocal minority that dislikes his singing.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61513 Posts

Is it the 18th yet?

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 texasgoldrush

@Maroxad said:

@texasgoldrush said:

@Maroxad said:

@texasgoldrush said:

Regarding the games.

Doesnt change the fact that it still has a metascore of 84, which while was definately below what was expected, is still a pretty damn good score.

Once again, Diablo 3 was met with distaste both offline and online. As someone who goes to a university filled with gamers, the anecdotes I saw offline fit the general opinion on it on the internet as well. Not to mention, did oyu see how the game's population collapsed. Clearly people were not enjoying it, around launch.

Destiny, well recieved by gamers?!? Lol. There is no silent majority praising the game I wouldnt say the public opinion is that it is bad or terrible, but the public opinion seems to be around the game being mediocre.

By your logic, Justin Bieber is well liked, it is just the vocal minority that dislikes his singing.

Yeah its a vocal minority that dislikes his singing...yes, that's reality, because most people are either fans, who are indifferent to him.

You really don't get it, its not my logic, its a political reality. happens in politics all the time.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#146 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@jhonMalcovich:

Why is it surprising? Bioware pretty much always delivers quality

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Vaasman

@texasgoldrush said:

Yeah its a vocal minority that dislikes his singing...yes, that's reality, because most people are either fans, who are indifferent to him.

You really don't get it, its not my logic, its a political reality. happens in politics all the time.

They key difference is that the idea of a silent majority in politics is something that can be measured by voter turnout, polling, and census information.

Whereas here, the silent majority is a figment of your imagination. You have absolutely nothing to go off of that suggests that the players who said nothing online are fully content with the product.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#148 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Just finished playing for about an hour, no complaints so far, but then again I'm a huge Dragon Age fan. Loving the music so far, and the conversations feel natural, the choices pretty good. Playing with a Warrior(sword and shield) and the combat is great....it's fast like Dragon Age 2, but feels improved, tighter. Story is pretty good so far and it doesn't waste time getting you started.

I think I will restart tomorrow with an imported save, it asked me if I wanted to import something from DragonKeep, but I didn;t have anything there....I think I still have my 360 file saves, hopefully the import process is simple.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By texasgoldrush

@Vaasman said:

@texasgoldrush said:

They key difference is that the idea of a silent majority in politics is something that can be measured by voter turnout, polling, and census information.

Whereas here, the silent majority is a figment of your imagination. You have absolutely nothing to go off of that suggests that the players who said nothing online are fully content with the product.

Wrong.

Internal studies and continued sales (not just hyped week one sales), which suggest strong word of mouth.

So once again, if ME3 was such a disappointment, why did it outsell its processor and become the company's best selling game? Why did the game continue to sell after the big bad ending controversy was well known? Why did sales not suddenly stop like DA2's did? Why is SWTOR a top 5 MMO?

You know what you can't go off of? whiny internet reviews and internet self selection polling. Why? Because there is no way possible to capture the picture of a majority.

deltazero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By deltazero
Member since 2013 • 86 Posts

Will most likely buy if this comes to PC like the other dragon age games