Digital Foundry hands on Halo 5 Beta.

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5884 Posts

@tormentos:

I'm not enraged, I'm having fun but I guess you haven't worked that out yet.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Yeah you are having so much fun specially since i asked you to back up something that you never did..hahahaaha

Let it go bro let it go..lol

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@tdkmillsy said:

In @tormentos: World the English language is wrong. Wonder what's next.

He would have been better off posting a picture of his ass in System Wars. That would have done less damage to his image than his last few posts did. I mean is this real life?

The fact that you still trying to single me out for things every one does here show how butthurt you are and how much i get to you...hahahahaaa

I don't single you out but you definitely do get to me. I call out other people in other threads all the time. Problem is those take place in games discussions which you are mostly absent from. The only time we interact is in sales threads and threads relating to frame rate or resolution differences between Xbox One and PS4. I understand you don't really have any games to play and would rather read about how they perform or sell. If that's what is fun for you then go ahead.

When you come into a thread and say some off the wall stupid stuff I am going to call you out. The people I don't call out aren't really worth the time since they are just trolling. You are dead serious which is what makes you different.

As for your butthurt statement, I have nothing to be butthurt about.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

Have you read his posts?????

He doesn't know anything about the English language.

I reply already to him and enjoyment and liking is not quite the same,and i already gave example on it,worse his link stated that savor is a synonymous of Enjoyment when it is clear and you can taste something and not enjoy it.

@GoldenElementXL said:

@tdkmillsy said:

He needs to go back to school

LOL no kidding.

"you may like something but not enjoy it it happen to millions of people all the time." - Dumbest thing said on the internet today.

No i don't really so how many people enjoy serving the arm forces for their country..? Does that mean they enjoy killing people.?

You know one of the most common problems with veterans of war is post traumatic stress disorder right.?

The most common cause killing something and seeing some one kill,again you may like something and don't enjoy it.

Fact is i don't need to own Halo to know how it looks and i don't need to like Halo to make this thread HYPOCRITE when you call all those lemmings,your self and other which make tons of thread about PS stuff when you flame the console constantly you can get back to me,is like the 3rd time i call you on your hypocrite ways,just are a sorry ass butthurt lemming in disguise who just happen to hate that i can make threads and don't get close like you want to..hahahaa

I'm just bumping this so folks don't miss it.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

Let's break this down for you... I am here to show how dumb you really are in a futile response that will fall on cow ears... and prove why you are the only one that could ever be you. Th3 Tormentos.

1... Shadow of Mordor has been out that long... and was on sale for as low as $25 dollars in November / December. What else is there to buy besides Multi-plats on the PS4. /zing

2.... Mario Carts attach rate is going to be damn near .75:1. It's what Nintendo fans buy the console for. Chime in Nintendo fans to assure the tormentos.. Almost everyone that has a WiiU owns it. What else do you think they buy their consoles for? Plus that one too has been out for a better part of the year. /zing

3.... That's right January is just starting. Does that make me wrong in Th3 world of Tormentos? /zing

4..... I know the PS4 is selling like gangbusters. You think you need to tell me that Captain "tormentos" Obvious. That's like a no shit stupid kind of thing to say. This is you posting though. Downplay the X1 AC bundle jumping to number 12 in two months. I'm sure NPD won't.

5.... I say 10-11 million... Tormentos logic says 11 million. You want to bet it's at 10-11 million right now sold through. NPD is in 9 days. I'm thinking the X1 pulls at least 1.3-1.5 million in NPD. You want to bet on that?

6... Driveclub sucked just like I said it would 9 months ago. Is it a better game now? I would imagine after several content updates and patches to actually finish the game.

Driveclub is linear cow. /zing

You talk about things you don't own fool..

1-Shadow Of Mordor was release on September 30 basically it has 1 more month than Halo did,and it didn't carry the Name Halo which is synonymous of million seller,and a few days latter DC came out.

2-That is not an excuse Mario Kart Charted in May even that it only was out for 3 days,Halo was out on early November and barely charted almost got out of the top 10.

3-No it just make you look stupid,since COD and even Dragon Age are outselling it on PS4. /zing...

4-Some time you need to be remember you have short term memory problems,i am not downplaying it i am telling you how stupid you look already trying to parade those sales and specially NPD when we all know that regardless of December NDP MS loss 2014 in amazon and pretty much every where in US,to little to late.

5-Sold through are you for real.? Did you forget that MS barely had 6 million units sold by the end of October.? So MS sold 4 million units in november and december.? Shipped to retailers probably..But don't worry you can keep going by VGchartz blackace.

6-That is funny because according to this site Halo MCC sucked even more,and honestly i didn't see that coming biggest flop of 2014 is call Halo Master Chief collection. /zing

When i say be linear lemming i mean that you people should not change your arguments is beta problems are bad for PS4 games Beta problems for XBO games are also bad.

You super sonic fanboy..

1... $25 dollars.

2... Barley charted.. Just barley

3... Again what else is there to buy on PS4 for AAA titles... Multi-plats on a console that is number 4 on their 2014 best sellers list with one SKU. Did you expect a different outcome?

4.. No shit Sherlock. Tell us something we don't know all ready. Not your speed right.. copy/paste

5... 6 million..? Are those hard numbers or second hand estimations. I have never see Microsoft release numbers.. Just the almost 10 million shipped to retailers press release. You sure you're not the one using VGCHARTZ? Don't link me some BS article that says "we figure" or "we think".

6... I don't see any problems with a beta that is 11 months from release.. Seems people are enjoying it. You sure this isn't you looking for something from the recesses of your ass?

Your words mean nothing. Copy paste 2nd hand knowledge guy.

supergokublitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 supergokublitz
Member since 2005 • 651 Posts

The only reason you created this thread in the first place was to slag off a game you have no way or intention of ever owning.

It's a pointless thread engineered and design to try and discredit a game on a platform you clearly hate.

Your a massive massive fanboy in every essence of the word.

You have already said you have no interest in owning a xbox one because its games don't interest you apparently this one does.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@supergokublitz said:

The only reason you created this thread in the first place was to slag off a game you have no way or intention of ever owning.

It's a pointless thread engineered and design to try and discredit a game on a platform you clearly hate.

You have already said you have no interest in owning a xbox one because its games don't interest you apparently this one does.

...duh

supergokublitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 supergokublitz
Member since 2005 • 651 Posts

@lostrib said:

@supergokublitz said:

...duh

lol yeah...