Digital Foundry hands on Halo 5 Beta.

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Eww Xbone can only run this trash in 720P?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Game doesn't feel like Halo at all. Sad panda. :(

Yea, same here. Im all for changing the game and all but I think they went in the wrong direction. It feels like a bad version of CODAW. For all their advanced tech and power armor, spartans sure die pretty damn easy now a days.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@kuu2 said:

Sony Fan still freaking out that the King has returned.

How did you come to this conclusion? lol.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar#2

Number 25.... Single SKU. Released in November.

That's sales for the entire year of 2014. Sold more copies than COD AW on X360 in 2014 at the biggest online retailer.

Charted 10th last month in NPD.

Selling more copies than GTA 5 PS4 and X1 for January 2015.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2015-01/videogames/ref=zg_bsnr_tab_t_bsar#2

Halo will do fine. It will chart in December NPD too.. on a console with 10-11 install base.

I would say.. There's some interest?

Wow yet it sold less than Shadow of Mordor on PS4 WTF...hahahaa

Now claim that Shadow of Mordor came in April go ahead.?

Look at Mario Kart on a smaller user base in on number 6,shit now that is selling power...

January is starting dude is just 4 days so far..

But now that you posted that link there is some nice things i want to highlight..

The PS4 is the supreme leader in Amazon not only is on spot 4 when the xbox one is on spot 12 for the year but the PS4 also has 2 more bundles in,Destiny at 38 and GTA5 at 88 but there is no more bundles for the xbox one only the one on spot 12,so you can imaging how big the beating was on amazon in 2014 for the xbox one.

Again Mario Kart charted at 6 and the wii u has like 8 million units,also the xbox one has 11 million units since when.?

Oh wait shipped to retailers yeah that is possible...

@b4x said:

@navyguy21 said:

Its a Beta...

Shh.. let them continue. I like this thread. Self ownage is a treat to behold. You need to cherish these moments.

So was drive club when it was shown for the first few times and you people slam it for frame drops,so did the order when it had some frame drops on E3 damn lemming be fu**ing linear..

Let's break this down for you... I am here to show how dumb you really are in a futile response that will fall on cow ears... and prove why you are the only one that could ever be you. Th3 Tormentos.

1... Shadow of Mordor has been out that long... and was on sale for as low as $25 dollars in November / December. What else is there to buy besides Multi-plats on the PS4. /zing

2.... Mario Carts attach rate is going to be damn near .75:1. It's what Nintendo fans buy the console for. Chime in Nintendo fans to assure the tormentos.. Almost everyone that has a WiiU owns it. What else do you think they buy their consoles for? Plus that one too has been out for a better part of the year. /zing

3.... That's right January is just starting. Does that make me wrong in Th3 world of Tormentos? /zing

4..... I know the PS4 is selling like gangbusters. You think you need to tell me that Captain "tormentos" Obvious. That's like a no shit stupid kind of thing to say. This is you posting though. Downplay the X1 AC bundle jumping to number 12 in two months. I'm sure NPD won't.

5.... I say 10-11 million... Tormentos logic says 11 million. You want to bet it's at 10-11 million right now sold through. NPD is in 9 days. I'm thinking the X1 pulls at least 1.3-1.5 million in NPD. You want to bet on that?

6... Driveclub sucked just like I said it would 9 months ago. Is it a better game now? I would imagine after several content updates and patches to actually finish the game.

Driveclub is linear cow. /zing

You talk about things you don't own fool..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@b4x said:

Let's break this down for you... I am here to show how dumb you really are in a futile response that will fall on cow ears... and prove why you are the only one that could ever be you. Th3 Tormentos.

1... Shadow of Mordor has been out that long... and was on sale for as low as $25 dollars in November / December. What else is there to buy besides Multi-plats on the PS4. /zing

2.... Mario Carts attach rate is going to be damn near .75:1. It's what Nintendo fans buy the console for. Chime in Nintendo fans to assure the tormentos.. Almost everyone that has a WiiU owns it. What else do you think they buy their consoles for? Plus that one too has been out for a better part of the year. /zing

3.... That's right January is just starting. Does that make me wrong in Th3 world of Tormentos? /zing

4..... I know the PS4 is selling like gangbusters. You think you need to tell me that Captain "tormentos" Obvious. That's like a no shit stupid kind of thing to say. This is you posting though. Downplay the X1 AC bundle jumping to number 12 in two months. I'm sure NPD won't.

5.... I say 10-11 million... Tormentos logic says 11 million. You want to bet it's at 10-11 million right now sold through. NPD is in 9 days. I'm thinking the X1 pulls at least 1.3-1.5 million in NPD. You want to bet on that?

6... Driveclub sucked just like I said it would 9 months ago. Is it a better game now? I would imagine after several content updates and patches to actually finish the game.

Driveclub is linear cow. /zing

You talk about things you don't own fool..

1-Shadow Of Mordor was release on September 30 basically it has 1 more month than Halo did,and it didn't carry the Name Halo which is synonymous of million seller,and a few days latter DC came out.

2-That is not an excuse Mario Kart Charted in May even that it only was out for 3 days,Halo was out on early November and barely charted almost got out of the top 10.

3-No it just make you look stupid,since COD and even Dragon Age are outselling it on PS4. /zing...

4-Some time you need to be remember you have short term memory problems,i am not downplaying it i am telling you how stupid you look already trying to parade those sales and specially NPD when we all know that regardless of December NDP MS loss 2014 in amazon and pretty much every where in US,to little to late.

5-Sold through are you for real.? Did you forget that MS barely had 6 million units sold by the end of October.? So MS sold 4 million units in november and december.? Shipped to retailers probably..But don't worry you can keep going by VGchartz blackace.

6-That is funny because according to this site Halo MCC sucked even more,and honestly i didn't see that coming biggest flop of 2014 is call Halo Master Chief collection. /zing

When i say be linear lemming i mean that you people should not change your arguments is beta problems are bad for PS4 games Beta problems for XBO games are also bad.

You super sonic fanboy..

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

xbone holding back games once again...

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

lol don't care el tormo the game looks and plays amazing.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

Its a damn beta. I don't understand why people to tech analysis on beta. Its a working progress.

That being said, what they need to fix is the AA. So many jaggies. I can't stand it.

I really really really hope it doesn't remain 720p.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

cool, they reviewed a beta.

:|

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5884 Posts

@mikehockbourns said:

this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#60 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

Sony Fan still freaking out that the King has returned.

No one is freaking out even less for Halo dude.

You know from the moment Tormentos starts topics about Xbox One games, he is freaking out.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

I know it's a year out and all but that's just God damned embarrassing.

And to think lems were yukking up UC4 being 30fps, with every other duck in a row.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#62 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

not once in my playing of the halo 5 beta did i think about the fps or resolution.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

343 is not Bungie.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 tormentos

@WilliamRLBaker said:

The gameplay look like a normal Halo graphics wise environments are dull and bland 343 should stop making those empty future like castle,and make something new,graphics wise is not amazing in any way.

@tdkmillsy said:

@mikehockbourns said:

this.

They do it with many other games and games on PS4 as well,and they name problems or glitches or frame drops with those games to.

@FastRobby said:

You know from the moment Tormentos starts topics about Xbox One games, he is freaking out.

Actually the only 2 people who really freak out in this place are Blackace and his alter B4X oddly...

@GrenadeLauncher said:

And to think lems were yukking up UC4 being 30fps, with every other duck in a row.

Yep they have such a short term memory when it comes to flame uncharted it doesn't matter if the game was a demo and a year away when it was shown..hahahaa

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

I have concerns of the game especially after 343 fucked up MCC.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

Actually the only 2 people who really freak out in this place are Blackace and his alter B4X oddly...

Lying and keep saying the same shit, is also a way of freaking out

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Heil68

Lems dont like DF now....lolz

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Actually i don't lie i am not the one running around riding the same secret sauce all days here..lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

Actually i don't lie i am not the one running around riding the same secret sauce all days here..lol

Hahahahahaha, joke of the day

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

Hahahahahaha, joke of the day

This one ^^ sure...

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos You don't own an Xbox One and don't like Halo. That makes you the most qualified person to make a Halo 5 Beta thread!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 tormentos

@GoldenElementXL said:

@tormentos You don't own an Xbox One and don't like Halo. That makes you the most qualified person to make a Halo 5 Beta thread!

I don't own an xbox one but i do like Halo buster,i have play them all but ODST and 4 Reach was my favorite and i even payed for live just to play it online.

And i don't have to like anything to make a thread about something dude,another bullshit lets single out Tormy for something every one do on this board.

Hypocrite.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I don't own an xbox one but i do like Halo buster,i have play them all but ODST and 4 Reach was my favorite and i even payed for live just to play it online.

And i don't have to like anything to make a thread about something dude,another bullshit lets single out Tormy for something every one do on this board.

Hypocrite.

According to you, you don't like Halo anymore. Your words, not mine.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/digital-foundry-hands-on-halo-5-beta-31775627/?messageId=343018155#js-message-28

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By tormentos

@GoldenElementXL said:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/digital-foundry-hands-on-halo-5-beta-31775627/?messageId=343018155#js-message-28

Oh i do like Halo what i didn't ENJOY was the last chapter and ODST,alto the last one look bland and boring,liking and enjoying are 2 different things.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Heil68

@GoldenElementXL:

Why dont you like Halo anymore? Was it because MCC flopped?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 tdkmillsy

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

Oh i do like Halo what i didn't ENJOY was the last chapter and ODST,alto the last one look bland and boring,liking and enjoying are 2 different things.

Then you should have put that in original post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@Heil68 said:

@GoldenElementXL:

Lol. I never said I didn't like Halo, Tormentos did. I've actually been playing a bunch of flops recently. Destiny (PS4), Ryse (PC) and Captain Toad to name a few.

Anyways, does MCC work yet? I did play a match or two of the Halo 5 beta but haven't really touched MCC. What games are you playing? One of these days I will send you an invite and we can play something.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Heil68

@GoldenElementXL said:

@Heil68 said:

@GoldenElementXL:

Lol. I never said I didn't like Halo, Tormentos did. I've actually been playing a bunch of flops recently. Destiny (PS4), Ryse (PC) and Captain Toad to name a few.

Anyways, does MCC work yet? I did play a match or two of the Halo 5 beta but haven't really touched MCC. What games are you playing? One of these days I will send you an invite and we can play something.

I tried coop in 3 again last night with a player who lives in my same city and it wouldn't connect. Before it I was trying to finish COD AW and I beat TWD2 and Unity over break,

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

No why should i.? Like and enjoyment are 2 different things.

@GoldenElementXL said:

No i din't quote me, your comment was about Enjoyment not liking something,you may like something but not enjoy it it happen to millions of people all the time.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@musicalmac said:

343 is not Bungie.

Are we talking Bungie with MSoft or without because there is a big difference.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 tormentos

@kuu2 said:

@musicalmac said:

343 is not Bungie.

Are we talking Bungie with MSoft or without because there is a big difference.

Is not bungie period non halo after bungie left has score as high as Reach which wasn't even the highest rated...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b

@tormentos said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

No i din't quote me, your comment was about Enjoyment not liking something,you may like something but not enjoy it it happen to millions of people all the time.

WOW. I know you like to move the goal post in order to win a debate, but this is a new low. Like and enjoyment are 2 different things now? I know you like to change the rules but now you are redefining the English language.

en·joy

verb \in-ˈjȯi, en-\

: to take pleasure in (something)

: to have or experience (something good or helpful)

Synonyms
adore, delight (in), dig, fancy, get off (on), groove (on), like, love, rejoice (in), relish, revel (in), savor (alsosavour), be partial to, get a kick (or charge) out of, go for, have a soft spot for, take to
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/enjoy

And in case you don't know what a synonym is,

syn·o·nym

noun \ˈsi-nə-ˌnim\

: a word that has the same meaning as another word in the same language

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/synonym

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 tdkmillsy

@GoldenElementXL said:

@tormentos said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

WOW. I know you like to move the goal post in order to win a debate, but this is a new low. Like and enjoyment are 2 different things now? I know you like to change the rules but now you are redefining the English language.

en·joy

verb \in-ˈjȯi, en-\

Synonyms
adore, delight (in), dig, fancy, get off (on), groove (on), like, love, rejoice (in), relish, revel (in), savor (alsosavour), be partial to, get a kick (or charge) out of, go for, have a soft spot for, take to

syn·o·nym

noun \ˈsi-nə-ˌnim\

He needs to go back to school

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-583e460ca986b
@tdkmillsy said:

LOL no kidding.

"you may like something but not enjoy it it happen to millions of people all the time." - Dumbest thing said on the internet today.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

@tormentos said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

en·joy

verb \in-ˈjȯi, en-\

Synonyms

syn·o·nym

noun \ˈsi-nə-ˌnim\

Have you read his posts?????

He doesn't know anything about the English language.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

@tormentos said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

The gameplay look like a normal Halo graphics wise environments are dull and bland 343 should stop making those empty future like castle,and make something new,graphics wise is not amazing in any way.

@tdkmillsy said:

@mikehockbourns said:

this.

They do it with many other games and games on PS4 as well,and they name problems or glitches or frame drops with those games to.

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Yep they have such a short term memory when it comes to flame uncharted it doesn't matter if the game was a demo and a year away when it was shown..hahahaa

point is, they reviewed a beta, an unfinished product, a game still on the cutting room floor. while we're at it, lets judge an un-edited version of The Godfather and Casablanca as well.

These sites create articles for the "flavor of the week" to get more clicks. And you children treat it like the word of god, funny thing is the guys who write it are probably dumber than you.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

So sad the Sony fanboys are so desperate for some sort of bad Xbox One news they attack a beta. I guess that is what happens when the PS4 has no good games. Look at the bright side if you pay $20 you can rent last gen games now.

Mr-Powers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Mr-Powers
Member since 2013 • 508 Posts

The maps look really small. Other than that I like how the game looks. 900p should be fine but I'm afraid that every map will be small so they can hit their 60fps target.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 tormentos
@GoldenElementXL said:

en·joy

verb \in-ˈjȯi, en-\

Synonyms

syn·o·nym

noun \ˈsi-nə-ˌnim\

savor

1: the taste or smell of something

2: a particular flavor or smell

3: a distinctive quality

Yeah it also say savor is a synonymous of Enjoy?

Since fu**ing when Taste is the same as Enjoyment you may Taste something and not enjoy it now tell me that is not true go ahead.?

Get a stinking pile of crap taste it and tell me you enjoy it..hahhaa

So yeah liking something is not the same as enjoying it,and words alone it has many definitions and uses hypocrite.

I like my work it pays great but i don't enjoy it since many times it requires me to stand in 98 degree sun lifting pieces of wood to put in between 60 feet steal beams..

^^ perfect example of how you may like something for not enjoy it..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 tormentos

@mikehockbourns said:

point is, they reviewed a beta, an unfinished product, a game still on the cutting room floor. while we're at it, lets judge an un-edited version of The Godfather and Casablanca as well.

These sites create articles for the "flavor of the week" to get more clicks. And you children treat it like the word of god, funny thing is the guys who write it are probably dumber than you.

They didn't review it where is the score.?

They did a preview of the game which is different.

@kuu2 said:

Have you read his posts?????

He doesn't know anything about the English language.

I reply already to him and enjoyment and liking is not quite the same,and i already gave example on it,worse his link stated that savor is a synonymous of Enjoyment when it is clear and you can taste something and not enjoy it.

@GoldenElementXL said:

@tdkmillsy said:

LOL no kidding.

"you may like something but not enjoy it it happen to millions of people all the time." - Dumbest thing said on the internet today.

No i don't really so how many people enjoy serving the arm forces for their country..? Does that mean they enjoy killing people.?

You know one of the most common problems with veterans of war is post traumatic stress disorder right.?

The most common cause killing something and seeing some one kill,again you may like something and don't enjoy it.

Fact is i don't need to own Halo to know how it looks and i don't need to like Halo to make this thread HYPOCRITE when you call all those lemmings,your self and other which make tons of thread about PS stuff when you flame the console constantly you can get back to me,is like the 3rd time i call you on your hypocrite ways,just are a sorry ass butthurt lemming in disguise who just happen to hate that i can make threads and don't get close like you want to..hahahaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b

@tormentos said:

savor

1: the taste or smell of something

2: a particular flavor or smell

3: a distinctive quality

Yeah it also say savor is a synonymous of Enjoy?

Since fu**ing when Taste is the same as Enjoyment you may Taste something and not enjoy it now tell me that is not true go ahead.?

Get a stinking pile of crap taste it and tell me you enjoy it..hahhaa

So yeah liking something is not the same as enjoying it,and words alone it has many definitions and uses hypocrite.

I like my work it pays great but i don't enjoy it since many times it requires me to stand in 98 degree sun lifting pieces of wood to put in between 60 feet steal beams..

^^ perfect example of how you may like something for not enjoy it..

As I have said in many, many threads in the past, you have serious reading comprehension problems. That definition is not saying taste = enjoyment.

If you savor a beverage or food, you are enjoying the flavor. So the flavor is being both savored and enjoyed, making those 2 words synonymous. If you don't enjoy the flavor then you are not savoring it. Look at example 3 in the definition you provided. "a distinctive quality" That distinctive quality would be "good".

And as for your real life example. You like your paycheck but don't enjoy the work........You know what I'm done here. I feel like I'm talking to a 4th grader.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By tdkmillsy

In @tormentos: World the English language is wrong. Wonder what's next.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@tdkmillsy said:

He would have been better off posting a picture of his ass in System Wars. That would have done less damage to his image than his last few posts did. I mean is this real life?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 tormentos

@GoldenElementXL said:

As I have said in many, many threads in the past, you have serious reading comprehension problems. That definition is not saying taste = enjoyment.

If you savor a beverage or food, you are enjoying the flavor. So the flavor is being both savored and enjoyed, making those 2 words synonymous. If you don't enjoy the flavor then you are not savoring it. Look at example 3 in the definition you provided. "a distinctive quality" That distinctive quality would be "good".

And as for your real life example. You like your paycheck but don't enjoy the work........You know what I'm done here. I feel like I'm talking to a 4th grader.

You use a link which stated several synonymous to the word Enjoy,savor is one of those included savor is taste taste isn't enjoyment you can enjoy something you Taste which is different but you can also taste something you don't enjoy.

Also word in the English language like in Spanish have different meanings and vary by country.

For example in Spanish in Puerto Rico the word Bisho is a synonymous of Penis,but on mexico or other spanish speaking countries is synonymous of bug..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

In my world what is wrong is butthurt fanboys like you who can't back up what they claim,and downplay what others back up....

@GoldenElementXL said:

@tdkmillsy said:

He would have been better off posting a picture of his ass in System Wars. That would have done less damage to his image than his last few posts did. I mean is this real life?

The fact that you still trying to single me out for things every one does here show how butthurt you are and how much i get to you...hahahahaaa

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 tdkmillsy

@tormentos: So which language is used in your world or have you not finished making it up yet.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

@tormentos: So which language is used in your world or have you not finished making it up yet.

For now i use Engrish (error intended) it at least work well enraging fanboys like you.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

...so el tormo might need an english lesson, and a lesson in how dictionaries work

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 tormentos

@lostrib said:

...so el tormo might need an english lesson, and a lesson in how dictionaries work

Definitely...