Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@Xplode_games said:

I saw it. They clearly state that Forza 7 looks much better because it runs at a full native 4k resolution which gives it much sharper visuals for a 4k TV and they also mention that it has high res 4k assets which again are far superior to the soup textures in GTS.

They mentioned GTS has more detailed cars but only because they spent more development time on them so they also have many fewer cars. The difference in the details were very minor, I much prefer having a lot more cars. The crowd was terrible with both, they just showed different ways of handling it. Of course you would say GTS was a lot better but again your opinion. Trees were handled differently, on GTS sport they have lighting and shadows and more 2D cardboard cutouts vs Forzas more standard 2D cardboard cutout trees without lighting because Forza has baked shadows. The lighting again is handled differently and they actually gave Forza 7 the edge there because it has more dynamic weather. In any event, all of those are design decisions and only a fanboy would say one way is vastly superior than the other way.

You know what's real, one game runs all of that at NATIVE 4K resolution matching PCs Ultra settings and at a rock solid 60 fps. The other one, not even close.

Dude, I'm not going to have this debate with you.

Watch the DF video and stop living in denial sheesh.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Xplode_games
Member since 2011 • 2540 Posts

@uitravioience said:

TLHBO. tough times for lems. Dang.

Yea, the lemmings have really been owned. Especially when they found out the X1X will run high quality, high resolution textures vs PS4 Pro's soup like textures. They were also really owned when the X1X is constantly directly compared to high end PCs because it performs similarly vs PS4 Pro that was always compared to the regular PS4 because it performs similarly, LOL! Yes, the lemmings have really been PWNED!

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By QuadKnight

@uitravioience said:

Tough times indeed.

It will only get rougher when Sony shows God of War 4 and TLOU 2 running on PS4 Pro.

Avatar image for deactivated-63181ff40994a
deactivated-63181ff40994a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#154  Edited By deactivated-63181ff40994a
Member since 2017 • 575 Posts

@Xplode_games said:
@quadknight said:
@Xplode_games said:
@quadknight said:

And flops 7 has crappy trees and 2D cardboard cutouts for people in the stands. What's your point lol?

Half Life 2 running at 4K on my PC doesn't look as good as Star Citizen running at 1440p. Resolution is only one aspect of graphics it doesn't determine which game looks better as the DF analysis demonstrates. GTS completely outclasses F7 in the visual aspects that matter.

Cool imagination kid. I heard Mario Kart 8 for Switch beats it too because someone has an opinion.

If you want to get back to reality, one game runs at 4K resolution and 60 fps and matches PCs Ultra settings. The other doesn't even come close and has soup textures. You can say you like Mario Kart over a game that runs in 4K with 4K assets and runs at 60 fps but you'd just be a very excitable young man with a fascinating opinion, nothing more.

So much damage control.

Watch the DF analysis again, you're in denial.

I saw it. They clearly state that Forza 7 looks much better because it runs at a full native 4k resolution which gives it much sharper visuals for a 4k TV and they also mention that it has high res 4k assets which again are far superior to the soup textures in GTS.

They mentioned GTS has more detailed cars but only because they spent more development time on them so they also have many fewer cars. The difference in the details were very minor, I much prefer having a lot more cars. The crowd was terrible with both, they just showed different ways of handling it. Of course you would say GTS was a lot better but again your opinion. Trees were handled differently, on GTS sport they have lighting and shadows and more 2D cardboard cutouts vs Forzas more standard 2D cardboard cutout trees without lighting because Forza has baked shadows. The lighting again is handled differently and they actually gave Forza 7 the edge there because it has more dynamic weather. In any event, all of those are design decisions and only a fanboy would say one way is vastly superior than the other way.

You know what's real, one game runs all of that at NATIVE 4K resolution matching PCs Ultra settings and at a rock solid 60 fps. The other one, not even close.

Point is moot, considering GTS looks OBVIOUSLY better. It isn't really a minor difference, thanks to the cars and having more detail/lighting, same goes with the backgrounds (which look more photorealistic) etc. Its just OBVIOUS. Yes it is nice to have Native 4k for sharper textures, but considering what i just said and how the resolution isn't also mind blowing different in comparison...GTS wins in the visual department. SO it isn't really an opinion just facts. That being said, i'm sure if the devs of Forza didn't focus on 4k so much they to could have bumped up the detail.

Avatar image for deactivated-60cd6c3d31f6d
deactivated-60cd6c3d31f6d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By deactivated-60cd6c3d31f6d
Member since 2015 • 745 Posts
@i_p_daily said:

So is DF good again?

Are cows talking graphics again without mentioning their PC's?

DF is lowballing the differences like always when something Microsoft related gets obliterated. They show a bunch of huge advantages for PS and then proceed to downplay them and its getting embarrassing at this point.

Guess they need to act this way if they want exclusive unveilings from Microsoft to continue.

Also this is PC vs PS4 Pro, are you stupid?

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3025 Posts

@Xplode_games: a whole paragraph to tell is how not butthurt you are? TLHBO

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#157  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts

@quadknight said:
@uitravioience said:

Tough times indeed.

It will only get rougher when Sony shows God of War 4 and TLOU 2 running on PS4 Pro.

At 30fps? LOL. I like both those franchises, but any game running at 30fps voids any bragging rights.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:

So is DF good again?

Suddenly Flopza 7 isn't the end all be all when it comes to graphics like you lems proclaimed. Now you guys want it to be tied with GTS, a game you guys claimed looked like a PS3 game not too long ago lol.

Go find where I said any of that quack, i'll wait.

You see quack i'm not like you who talks up a game so much then under hypes it in it's hype thread.

So like i said you're talking graphics again without mentioning your PC. Stay the clown we know you to be quack.

Cry harder lem. You can deny you didn't say it but the majority of your lem bros here and on the internet were saying it.

Forza 7 was the reason we got lems falsely claiming that Xbone was a GTX 1070 equivalent for months because its graphics were supposedly too epic sauce for most high-end PCs. Now we have those same clowns in this thread that claimed such bullshit trying to say that GTS, a game they ridiculed for months, is equal to the savior of the XboneX because they are getting destroyed by it lol.

No you made the claim the onus is on you to prove it, but no you're the one crying because you know full well that i didn't say shit, so you want to say lems bro's and on the internet, shit quack you're all of the place like a mad woman's shit.

Try nailing down one narrative not multiple because you're failing like always.

So i'll make it simple for you quack, show me where i said the things you claimed i said or further cement your clown status here.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Xplode_games

@uitravioience said:

@Xplode_games: a whole paragraph to tell is how not butthurt you are? TLHBO

It's ironic you say that. On November 7th i'm going to be playing on my shiny new X1X and will have an awesome X1X Christmas. I think it's obvious who the butthurt faction here really is. LOL!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 deactivated-60cd6c3d31f6d
@quadknight said:

Dude, I'm not going to have this debate with you.

Watch the DF video and stop living in denial sheesh.

I bet if Polyphony would downgrade to Forza 7 level of graphics they could have made the game easily running in 4K too.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By QuadKnight

@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:

Suddenly Flopza 7 isn't the end all be all when it comes to graphics like you lems proclaimed. Now you guys want it to be tied with GTS, a game you guys claimed looked like a PS3 game not too long ago lol.

You see quack i'm not like you who talks up a game so much then under hypes it in it's hype thread.

So like i said you're talking graphics again without mentioning your PC. Stay the clown we know you to be quack.

Cry harder lem. You can deny you didn't say it but the majority of your lem bros here and on the internet were saying it.

Forza 7 was the reason we got lems falsely claiming that Xbone was a GTX 1070 equivalent for months because its graphics were supposedly too epic sauce for most high-end PCs. Now we have those same clowns in this thread that claimed such bullshit trying to say that GTS, a game they ridiculed for months, is equal to the savior of the XboneX because they are getting destroyed by it lol.

No you made the claim the onus is on you to prove it, but no you're the one crying because you know full well that i didn't say shit, so you want to say lems bro's and on the internet, shit quack you're all of the place like a mad woman's shit.'

So i'll make it simple for you quack, show me where i said the things you claimed i said or further cement your clown status here.

I never claimed you personally said it so your attempt to inject yourself in is total damage control.

I said "you lems" as in THE LEMMING NATION. You're just grasping at straws right now, it's sad to see.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Xplode_games

@deeph said:
@i_p_daily said:

So is DF good again?

DF is lowballing the differences like always when something Microsoft related gets obliterated. They show a bunch of huge advantages for PS and then proceed to downplay them and its getting embarrassing at this point.

Guess they need to act this way if they want exclusive unveilings from Microsoft to continue.

DF clearly states they do that because the X1X runs the game similarly to a high end PC. TCHBO!!!

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 QuadKnight

@BassMan said:
@quadknight said:
@uitravioience said:

Tough times indeed.

At 30fps? LOL. I like both those franchises, but any game running at 30fps voids any bragging rights.

Eh well, it's not like lems don't brag with games running at 20fps. Look at the Shadow of War thread for example.

It's consoles we're talking about so you have to come in with tempered expectations when it comes to framerates lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 deactivated-60cd6c3d31f6d
@Xplode_games said:
@deeph said:
@i_p_daily said:

So is DF good again?

DF clearly states they do that because the X1X runs the game similarly to a high end PC. TCHBO!!!

Youre so stupid. What you just said means that GT wins over PC and XboneX.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3025 Posts

@Xplode_games: well isn't that special. TLHBO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:

No you made the claim the onus is on you to prove it, but no you're the one crying because you know full well that i didn't say shit, so you want to say lems bro's and on the internet, shit quack you're all of the place like a mad woman's shit.'

I never claimed you personally said it so your attempt to inject yourself in is total damage control.

I said "you lems" as in THE LEMMING NATION so I don't have to prove anything. You're just grasping at straws right now, it's sad to see.

So not me personally, but yet i'm still one of these lems that you claimed did it, so yes you're talking about me, and you're the one who quoted me, and yet i'm grasping lol, man you are getting worse by the day.

Thanks for playing and losing like usual quack, forever the clown and forever owning himself lol.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Xplode_games

@fastnslowww said:
@Xplode_games said:
@quadknight said:
@Xplode_games said:
@quadknight said:

And flops 7 has crappy trees and 2D cardboard cutouts for people in the stands. What's your point lol?

Half Life 2 running at 4K on my PC doesn't look as good as Star Citizen running at 1440p. Resolution is only one aspect of graphics it doesn't determine which game looks better as the DF analysis demonstrates. GTS completely outclasses F7 in the visual aspects that matter.

Cool imagination kid. I heard Mario Kart 8 for Switch beats it too because someone has an opinion.

If you want to get back to reality, one game runs at 4K resolution and 60 fps and matches PCs Ultra settings. The other doesn't even come close and has soup textures. You can say you like Mario Kart over a game that runs in 4K with 4K assets and runs at 60 fps but you'd just be a very excitable young man with a fascinating opinion, nothing more.

So much damage control.

Point is moot, considering GTS looks OBVIOUSLY better. It isn't really a minor difference, thanks to the cars and having more detail/lighting, same goes with the backgrounds (which look more photorealistic) etc. Its just OBVIOUS. Yes it is nice to have Native 4k for sharper textures, but considering what i just said and how the resolution isn't also mind blowing different in comparison...GTS wins in the visual department. SO it isn't really an opinion just facts. That being said, i'm sure if the devs of Forza didn't focus on 4k so much they to could have bumped up the detail.

Forza 7 is technically FAAAAR superior. Now you can have an opinion that GTS looks better and someone else can have an opinion that Mario Kart 8 looks better than both but those are only opinions.

Technically it's not close, Forza 7 wins easily because of the reasons I stated. Now when it comes to opinions, I'm sure all the cows will think GTS and the lemmings Forza but let's wait for the reviews.

You said that it's obvious GTS looks a lot better, right? If that's the case, it should be easy to find a review once both are released to say exactly that. I'll look for one that claims Forza is superior. Let's see what's what when they are both released.

I already know which one is a lot better but you will find out soon enough. Enjoy your short stay of execution.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By QuadKnight

@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:

I said "you lems" as in THE LEMMING NATION so I don't have to prove anything. You're just grasping at straws right now, it's sad to see.

So not me personally, but yet i'm still one of these lems that you claimed did it, so yes you're talking about me, and you're the one who quoted me, and yet i'm grasping lol, man you are getting worse by the day.

Thanks for playing and losing like usual quack, forever the clown and forever owning himself lol.

Dude, you lost the argument before you even started that's why you decided to inject yourself in. You're trying to deflect the argument now because you have no comeback to what I said lol.

Thanks for losing yet another argument clown, I enjoy making a clown out of you on this forum.

Avatar image for deactivated-63181ff40994a
deactivated-63181ff40994a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By deactivated-63181ff40994a
Member since 2017 • 575 Posts

@Xplode_games said:
@fastnslowww said:
@Xplode_games said:
@quadknight said:

So much damage control.

Forza 7 is technically FAAAAR superior. Now you can have an opinion that GTS looks better and someone else can have an opinion that Mario Kart 8 looks better than both but those are only opinions.

Technically it's not close, Forza 7 wins easily because of the reasons I stated. Now when it comes to opinions, I'm sure all the cows will think GTS and the lemmings Forza but let's wait for the reviews.

You said that it's obvious GTS looks a lot better, right? If that's the case, it should be easy to find a review once both are released to say exactly that. I'll look for one that claims Forza is superior. Let's see what's what when they are both released.

I already know which one is a lot better but you will find out soon enough. Enjoy your short stay of execution.

You're an idiot. Also, DF said that GTS has a more photorealistic approach, which it does, thanks to the better detail/lighting.

Loading Video...
kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Cows absolutely killing themselves thinking a downgraded version of a racing game competes with the Mighty Forza. Not only will Cows be getting inferior multiplats but their legendary racer takes second again.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#173  Edited By sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

This reminds me of the Forza 5 VR Driveclub days. Either way this thread gets way more posts than the X1X vs PS4Pro Shadow of War thread, I wonder why.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 QuadKnight

@fastnslowww said:

You're an idiot. Also, DF said that GTS has a more photorealistic approach, which it does, thanks to the better detail/lighting.

Loading Video...

Even in this 1080p footage, it's clear to see GTS wins.

The difference is even more prominent in 4K footage like DF's.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

and here I was thinking we'd passed the pathetic bickering from last gen for these two franchises.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
Member since 2017 • 2335 Posts

Gt Sport I think surprised everybody, based off the last two entries.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By QuadKnight

Some screen grabs I took from the 4K footage DF provided. Yea I know screen grabs are always shit quality but I feel these screen grabs really show the difference in where resources went.....

Sorry 56Kers. Actually no, screw you Luddites :P.

GTS ate Flopza 7 for lunch.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8063 Posts

@kuu2: Lol imagine if Forza Motorsports only had a fraction of the cars, a fraction of the tracks, static/zero weather, less cars on track in some modes, lower grade textures, and only ran at 1800p instead of native 4K.. Cows would be on the total opposite side of this argument..

System Wars never ceases to disappoint..

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts

@Xplode_games said:

LOL. So you think a higher native resolution, a slight time shift, some sun beams and more detailed ground textures (which get the most motion blur applied) makes Forza FAAAAR superior, technically to GT Sport, which has;

• More detailed Car models
  • More complex rendering of the cars resulting in a more realistic appearance
  • More real time shadows
  • Animated 3D bystanders and a whole row of rendered and animated pit crews
  • More detailed trees
  • Longer draw distance
  • More time of day selections
  • Dust and dirt particles that can be lit by car lights
  • And compared to the Xbox One X version, more 60FPS reflections.

Just, LOL.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@quadknight said:

Some screen grabs I took from the 4K footage DF provided. Yea I know screengrabs are always shit quality but I feel these screen grabs really show the difference in where resources went.....

Sorry 56Kers. Actually no, screw you Luddites :P.

GTS ate Flopza 7 for lunch.

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT!

Ok let me calm down... Damn man, Forza 7 got destroyed.

You see the sacrifice for this forced 4K bullshit MS???

Forza looks like need for speed in comparison :/

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By QuadKnight

@Antwan3K: Dat damage control lel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:
@quadknight said:

Dude, you lost the argument before you even started that's why you decided to inject yourself in. You're trying to deflect the argument now because you have no comeback to what I said lol.

Thanks for losing yet another argument clown, I enjoy making a clown out of you on this forum.

I made a post in this thread, and you quoted me quack because of your usual butthurt makes you.

Then went on to accuse me of this and that because you have a big mouth and can't contain it, and as normal and I called you out on it and you tried to deflect and got owned, and now you want to try and copy my insult to you LOL.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By QuadKnight

@i_p_daily: Sorry dude, I'm not the one butthurt in this thread and trying to spin and deflect reality, that's you.

Hold the L and admit you lems got rekt on this one. At least you guys still have the best console version of Shadow of Wa....

Damn, I can't even say it with a straight face, lmao!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@deeph said:
@i_p_daily said:

So is DF good again?

Where did I say it wasn't??? and you ask if i'm stupid, yet you went full tinfoil hat on us lol.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 asylumni

@Antwan3K said:

@kuu2: Lol imagine if Forza Motorsports only had a fraction of the cars, a fraction of the tracks, static/zero weather, less cars on track in some modes, lower grade textures, and only ran at 1800p instead of native 4K.. Cows would be on the total opposite side of this argument..

System Wars never ceases to disappoint..

Wait, you think if GT Sports looked as good as it does and Forza looked worse than it does, with fewer cars, tracks and no rain, then Cows would suddenly become Lemmings? This makes sense to you?

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

Cows trying to claim some kind of victory here? Lmao.

GTS has the upper hand in a few small details, and you guys are claiming ownage?

Do you cows realize how stupid you look doing that? Stahp.

F7 has the overall cleaner image, with more tracks, more cars, more modes, more customization, better reviews, better physics, better sound, etc...

Cows claiming ownage over vents is embarrassing.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8063 Posts

@asylumni: No, if the games were both exactly the same as they are today in terms of graphics, features, and performance but GT Sport was the one with tons more cars, tons more tracks, a more complete package of gaming modes, varying weather, higher grade textures, and ran at native 4K, cows would be on the completely opposite side of this argument..

It's easy to add more detail to your cars when you only have a fraction of them to deal with, have only a fraction of the tracks to generate, no weather effects, lower grade textures, and only a 1800p resolution.. To try and pretend that GT Sport is the better game as a result of lacking in every conceivable area is fanboyism at its finest..

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 QuadKnight

@babyjoker1221 said:

GTS has the upper hand in a few small details, and you guys are claiming ownage?

F7 has the overall cleaner image, with more tracks, more cars, more modes, more customization, better reviews, better physics, better sound, etc...

eNT1TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 eNT1TY
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts

GTS looks a fair bit better, but Forza remains the better game with much more content. GTS is overpriced for how barebones it is. It's easy to make something look good when you can focus solely on visuals by skimping out on so many of the features that made the older GT games at least compete with forza content-wise.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 asylumni

@Antwan3K said:

@asylumni: No, if the games were both exactly the same as they are today in terms of graphics, features, and performance but GT Sport was the one with tons more cars, tons more tracks, a more complete package of gaming modes, varying weather, higher grade textures, and ran at native 4K, cows would be on the completely opposite side of this argument..

It's easy to add more detail to your cars when you only have a fraction of them to deal with, have only a fraction of the tracks to generate, no weather effects, lower grade textures, and only a 1800p resolution.. To try and pretend that GT Sport is the better game as a result of lacking in every conceivable area is fanboyism at its finest..

That's what I thought you were getting at, you just only pitched one side and it seemed really odd. OK, fine, that case could be made. It's completely unprovable and purely speculation, but fine.

That second paragraph is pure rubbish, though. Easier to add detail? The difficulty doesn't change, you simply have more time to accomplish it. Likewise, it could be stated that you can produce more cars and tracks when you are in MS's position having 3 in-house studios and multiple outside studios working on the project as opposed to the single studio working on GT. With that many people, though (particularly the outsourced work), it is more difficult to control the level of quality. And lastly, this is a graphics thread, and the main ones trying to bring Metacritic and quality as a game are the Lemmings. And GT Sport is definitely not lacking in every area. It, in fact, excels in graphics and physics/handling while also being pretty good in AI.

It's also worth noting, that the higher rez textures that Forza has are largely ground textures, which are very much subjected to blur while playing, and therefore, less noticeable. On the other hand, the cars, trees and longer draw distance GT Sport has remain less blurred and more noticeable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight said:

@i_p_daily: Sorry dude, I'm not the one butthurt in this thread and trying to spin and deflect reality, that's you.

Hold the L and admit you lems got rekt on this one. At least you guys still have the best console version of Shadow of Wa....

Damn, I can't even say it with a straight face, lmao!

You can try and deflect your butthurt all you want, but the proofs here in this thread that you initiated a conversation with me, accusing me of doing something I didn't , and you got owned on it. live and learn from this quack so hopefully your big mouth doesn't write cheques your arse can't cash :)

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

@quadknight said:
@babyjoker1221 said:

That's cute. Try and hide your butthurt more. We can still see it.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#195 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

GT Sport certainly is a pretty looking $60 demo with 150 cars and no career mode. When does the full version release?

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#196 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@hrt_rulz01:

Qoute :

"FM7 is better overall, as 99.9% of the reviews have said... deal with it & move on. Geez."

This thread is about graphics, not about reviews, Xbone fan!

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 mowgly1

@fastnslowww:

Quote :

Well if forza runs at 4k 60fps.....thats explains why it looks worse compared to GTS. GTS can afford to look better because it isn't using more resources due to a higher resolution/framrate, etc.

What a pathetic excuse from Xbone fan. LOL

Forza 7 is tested on PC with Titan X card which is WAY BEYOND what XboneX can push in Forza 7 and also +3x more powerful than PS4 Pro GPU, yet, PS4 game on weaker hardware OBLITERATED Xbone game on MUCH STRONGER hardware

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#198 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

This is a sad day for gaming when fanboys claw at texture details over content and how the game plays.

Actually, another day in SystemWars. Carry on, lads.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

This is a sad day for gaming when fanboys claw at texture details over content and how the game plays.

Actually, another day in SystemWars. Carry on, lads.

But, but, but the Pro is da winner in graphix and da cows don't have to hide behind their PC's today :P

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By mowgly1

@i_p_daily:

So nice to see delusional and insecured Xbone fans here. Especially when they trying so hard to spin things.