Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#251 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@MBirdy88 said:

£35 for 2 DLC's ... I can buy a new game for that.... to make it worse you HAVE to buy them if you want to keep progressing.... since they offer new gear ect....

sigh.... really wish I bought the physical version so I could trade it in at least.... I very rarely feel this ripped off....

How dare business charge for expansion packs!!!

Let's all revolt against Blizzard charging for expansion packs, we should get that shyt for free!!!

/end sarcasm

.... really.... your calling these expansion packs? they are one mini zone each ... and new items to make you buy it.

http://www.destinythegame.com/wheretobuy/editions?edition=expansionPass

Clearly you have no idea what a expansion is

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#252 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

So I have been hearing lots of negative things about this, and Eurogamer's write up was pretty damning as well.

What's the consensus?

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#253  Edited By GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

@Ballroompirate: Can you say something good about Destiny? If you are trying to defend the game, at least say why it is good, instead of going onto irrelevant points.

Destiny is repetitive, lacks enemy types, reuses assets, poorly implements half-baked MMO elements and suffers from a weak social aspect. It can be regarded as a grayer and less humorous Borderlands 2. Saying "clearly" does not create any sensible argument by itself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Well, I guess the last three pages answer my question, never mind.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#255  Edited By BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@charizard1605: General consensus is pretty much disappointment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@bldgirsh said:

@charizard1605: General consensus is pretty much disappointment.

Yep, that's what I'm hearing everywhere. Apparently, it's very shiny on the surface, but as soon as you spend some time with it, the cracks begin to show. It's how I felt with the alpha, which just didn't do it for me.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#257  Edited By mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

2014's lesson in not preordering games - Destiny!

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 GhoX

@mikhail said:

2014's lesson in not preordering games - Destiny!

People don't learn.

Watch Dogs was the same. Hype hype hype flop. Preorders and hypes are really anti-consumer and harmful to the industry, but publishers keep on banking on them, and people keep on falling for them.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Ballroompirate

@charizard1605 said:

So I have been hearing lots of negative things about this, and Eurogamer's write up was pretty damning as well.

What's the consensus?

Just hit lvl 15 on my Hunter and unlocked Bladedancer, I've put around 8 hours into the SP/story and around 3 hours into MP.

Pros

• Looks pretty good on the PS4
  • Armor and weapons have a pretty good design to them
  • Lore wise it's pretty rich (reading the cards on the Bungie site is a pain in the ass though)
  • Shooting wise, it's the same thing Bungie did with Halo which is nice
  • Co-op is fun
  • Amazing soundtrack

Cons

• Horrible story (although it's Bungie and they're pretty bad at it)
  • VA is a hit or miss, writing is a complete miss
  • Long loading times between worlds/matches
  • Exploration isn't really rewarded outside of golden chests, which there's only 5 on each planet.

I'd give it a solid 8/10 atm

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Ballroompirate

@GhoX said:

@Ballroompirate: Can you say something good about Destiny? If you are trying to defend the game, at least say why it is good, instead of going onto irrelevant points.

Destiny is repetitive, lacks enemy types, reuses assets, poorly implements half-baked MMO elements and suffers from a weak social aspect. It can be regarded as a grayer and less humorous Borderlands 2. Saying "clearly" does not create any sensible argument by itself.

Lol I bet you haven't even played Destiny XD

It's no where near the definition of a MMO

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By GhoX

@Ballroompirate: Good job ignoring the elephant in the room everyone else has been pointing at. Repetitiveness.

ADD: I said "half-baked MMO elements". Don't try to pull a strawman on me.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By Ballroompirate

@GhoX said:

@Ballroompirate: Good job ignoring the elephant in the room everyone else has been pointing at. Repetitiveness.

Again show me you've actually put time into Destiny

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#263  Edited By sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

@Ballroompirate said:

@GhoX said:

Again show me you've actually put time into Destiny

No one needs to put time into Destiny to know the overall consensus of the game, and that is that it is crap. Now I will get the game when its amazing cheap but for a game that was touted as doing so much, its a massive miss.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

Anyone saying that Destiny reuses assets or has only a few enemy types either only played the beta or not at all. Id also argue that the ai of the enemies is remarkably better than borderlands. They are actually fun to fight. The battlefield is dynamic. More so than Halo.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By mikhail

So, what is really going on with all of the scored Destiny reviews and the review embargo? Activision is allowing impressions pieces and video footage, but no scored reviews yet? I don't buy for one second that not one single publication out there doesn't have a scored review to post yet. With "big" games, even MMOs, there are outlets who post their reviews on day one or early on day two, no matter how little of the whole game they played or how much of the endgame they haven't seen. Where are all the scores from smaller sites who always try to push their reviews out for big games first for the traffic?

This whole situation is shady as ****. It's a new low for the industry.

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 Bruin1986
Member since 2007 • 1629 Posts

@mikhail said:

So, what is really going on with all of the scored Destiny reviews and the review embargo? Activision is allowing impressions pieces and video footage, but no scored reviews yet? I don't buy for one second that not one single publication out there doesn't have a scored review to post yet. With "big" games, even MMOs, there are outlets who post their reviews on day one or early on day two, no matter how little of the whole game they played or how much of the endgame they haven't seen. Where are all the scores from smaller sites who always try to push their reviews out for big games first for the traffic?

Activision, in conjunction with the Illuminati and aliens, is preventing ALL reviewers from posting their scores. All of them. They've literally paid off the entire planet.

Or...it's just a big game that has only been available for 2 days to play and they're taking time to do reviews.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

@wolverine4262 said:

Anyone saying that Destiny reuses assets or has only a few enemy types either only played the beta or not at all. Id also argue that the ai of the enemies is remarkably better than borderlands. They are actually fun to fight. The battlefield is dynamic. More so than Halo.

The battlefield is dynamic? How so?

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Ballroompirate

@mikhail said:

You forgot to put your tinfoil hat on, cause we all know Bungie/Activision are the only companies ever to have a review embargo and give out copies of their game a day before release.

/end sarcasm

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 wolverine4262

@Toxic-Seahorse: Just in the way the ai acts and reacts. I mentioned Halo because it was a similar fashion. Encounters also have a hierarchical system similar to Halo 3 but less pronounced. Basically, you have to constantly adapt to the enemies you face because they each have to be handled differently and they react to you differently.

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts

@Toxic-Seahorse said:

@wolverine4262 said:

The battlefield is dynamic? How so?

You know, you run into the warehouse, push square on the mcguffin, then wave after wave of enemies spawn. You can run around shooting them, or you can stand in the one corner they never go to and take pot shots while waiting for your shield to recharge from the bullet sponge shotgun boss. Dynamic!

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 wolverine4262

@mbrockway: There is no safe place in an encounter. Nice job trivializing the game.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 Ballroompirate

@wolverine4262 said:

It doesn't surprise me that majority of the people that are talking shyt about Destiny haven't played it. The new thing now and days is talk shyt about a game you haven't even played, just a sad state of gaming atm.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Toxic-Seahorse

@wolverine4262 said:

@Toxic-Seahorse: Just in the way the ai acts and reacts. I mentioned Halo because it was a similar fashion. Encounters also have a hierarchical system similar to Halo 3 but less pronounced. Basically, you have to constantly adapt to the enemies you face because they each have to be handled differently and they react to you differently.

That's not a "dynamic battlefield." A dynamic battlefield would be destructible cover, building walls and what not. Stuff that changes how you handle a situation/battle. That never happens in Destiny. Enemies moving around you is nothing new and does not make a battle dynamic. Every encounter is pretty much the same. You have different enemy types that attack you differently, that's not new at all.

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#274  Edited By nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

@mikhail said:

The situation is as follows:

Reviews got it 24 hrs before public access. There was no event (often standard for a CoD game) or earlier access. While reviewers got copies before release, the servers weren't active until 24hrs before release. There is nothing stopping reviews from being posted right at this second. The reason they are not being posted is that most reviewers are actually playing a chunk of the game and writing their reviews. Expect to see quite a few reviews just before the weekend and over the weekend. I expect quite a few on Friday and over the weekend.

As for smaller sites trying to push out scores, I can only imagine they were scared off by the comment from Bungie that said beware early reviews. In general you would see a lot and there has only been one so far.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 Toxic-Seahorse

@nutcrackr said:

@mikhail said:

The situation is as follows:

Reviews got it 24 hrs before public access. There was no event (often standard for a CoD game) or earlier access. While reviewers got copies before release, the servers weren't active until 24hrs before release. There is nothing stopping reviews from being posted right at this second. The reason they are not being posted is that most reviewers are actually playing a chunk of the game and writing their reviews. Expect to see quite a few reviews just before the weekend and over the weekend. I expect quite a few on Friday and over the weekend.

As for smaller sites trying to push out scores, I can only imagine they were scared off by the comment from Bungie that said beware early reviews. In general you would see a lot and there has only been one so far.

See, I don't like that practice of only handing out games right before release. This game was huge, they should have been able to get review copies out well before it launched. The game was so hyped, I bet they wanted everyone to buy it before the mediocre reviews came in. The game isn't anything special or new. I actually feel bad about falling for the hype on this. I have to force myself to play it just to see if ti gets any better. It hasn't so far. The only thing Destiny has made me want to do is go play Borderlands 2. Again, it's not a bad game, but it's not good either.

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 mbrockway

@wolverine4262 said:

@mbrockway: There is no safe place in an encounter. Nice job trivializing the game.

I've found one in almost every boss fight area. First one you just backtrack to the start, eyeball its on the lower level, spider tank the ditch underneath the building, warmind level pretty much any corner, first time you meet the night and tombships you head back to the entrance since they won't follow you there. They'll just stay in the middle run after you, then head back. Hard doesn't seem to change the behavior, they'll just do more damage and soak more bullets.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 wolverine4262

@Toxic-Seahorse: Maybe your definition but like you said "Stuff that changes how you handle a situation/battle". Thats the enemies. Borderlands ai is dead compared to that. And I NEVER said it was new. I specifically compared it to Halo.

@mbrockway: Sounds like you got most of them from a distance. I couldnt have done that anyway. In many of the fights Ive done, the enemy will attack you at the entrance. The moon strike mission comes to mind.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 mikhail

@Bruin1986 said:

@mikhail said:

Activision, in conjunction with the Illuminati and aliens, is preventing ALL reviewers from posting their scores. All of them. They've literally paid off the entire planet.

Or...it's just a big game that has only been available for 2 days to play and they're taking time to do reviews.

You completely ignored everything I said. The game isn't SO BIG that it's preventing every single site from getting a review out, it's been well over 48 hours since the servers went live in some parts of the world. It seems pretty clear to me that they're being prevented from posting scores until later. But hey, keep on holding on to that hope that the scores are going to be high!

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 Toxic-Seahorse

@wolverine4262 said:

@Toxic-Seahorse: Maybe your definition but like you said "Stuff that changes how you handle a situation/battle". Thats the enemies. Borderlands ai is dead compared to that. And I NEVER said it was new. I specifically compared it to Halo.

@mbrockway: Sounds like you got most of them from a distance. I couldnt have done that anyway. In many of the fights Ive done, the enemy will attack you at the entrance. The moon strike mission comes to mind.

The enemies do not change how I handle a battle. You just see what type of enemy they want to throw at you (they're easy to memorize as there are so few enemies) and plan in advance. There is nothing that happens in the battle that makes me change the way I play it. No surprises, nothing. It's all very bland. Game spawns enemies -> classify enemies- > deal with enemies -> End of encounter. It's literally the exact same thing Borderlands does. How you can say that it's more dynamic than Borderlands, I don't know.

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

Sorry to see people aren't liking the game. I personally love it, but I can see understand the disappointment. Bungie definitely took their famous "repeat 30 seconds of fun" philosophy to heart on this game. If you don't like the combat in it's most basic form, you're not going to like this game.

My grievances are:

-Rather than creating an engaging narrative, the story missions are just an excuse to shoot stuff. But the world Bungie created is solid.

-Bosses are tedious more than fun.

-No good way to communicate with nearby players. This is the biggest thing. I see so many people traversing the world with me, and a lot of times I can tell by their actions they're doing the same mission as me. I'd love a way to easily reach out to them and ask if they'd like to team up. I think this feature would be essential if raids are going to happen. I do fully expect this to be addressed in a future patch, just hope it's sooner rather than later.

But yeah, overall really loving it. I wasn't expecting a perfect game at launch. I think Destiny will look quite a bit different a year from now. Just look how far Diablo 3 has come.

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#281 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

There are actually a few reviews out. Let me post a few:

NZGamer - 7 / 10

Pie - 7.4 / 10

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 wolverine4262

@Toxic-Seahorse: Like I said already, its the ai that makes it different. How is your stupid rational any different from if the game had destructible cover? Cover is destroyed -> find new cover. There, its even simpler.

BTW, lol at using cover for prolonged periods in this game anyway. You get flanked quick and multiple enemy types teleport.

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By mbrockway

@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

Sorry to see people aren't liking the game. I personally love it, but I can see understand the disappointment. Bungie definitely took their famous "repeat 30 seconds of fun" philosophy to heart on this game. If you don't like the combat in it's most basic form, you're not going to like this game.

My grievances are:

-Rather than creating an engaging narrative, the story missions are just an excuse to shoot stuff. But the world Bungie created is solid.

-Bosses are tedious more than fun.

-No good way to communicate with nearby players. This is the biggest thing. I see so many people traversing the world with me, and a lot of times I can tell by their actions they're doing the same mission as me. I'd love a way to easily reach out to them and ask if they'd like to team up. I think this feature would be essential if raids are going to happen. I do fully expect this to be addressed in a future patch, just hope it's sooner rather than later.

But yeah, overall really loving it. I wasn't expecting a perfect game at launch. I think Destiny will look quite a bit different a year from now.

Pretty much agree. The combat is fun. I do like the world and lore ideas. The graphics look nice to me. I hate bullet sponges. I think 3 of us fought the dang spider tank for 1/2 an hour trying to kill it. I absolutely hate no proximity chat. The game is screaming for it. I'm pretty freaking sure Halo had it. Is there even chat at all? Bought a headset for this game and I haven't heard a single person on my ad hoc fireteams talking or any acknowledgement if they hear me. Those reviews seem right, the game is a solid 7 to me.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By Toxic-Seahorse

@wolverine4262 said:

@Toxic-Seahorse: Like I said already, its the ai that makes it different. How is your stupid rational any different from if the game had destructible cover? Cover is destroyed -> find new cover. There, its even simpler.

BTW, lol at using cover for prolonged periods in this game anyway. You get flanked quick and multiple enemy types teleport.

The AI isn't anything special. They come at you from one direct and branch out. Literally every recent game does this, including Borderlands. Flanknig enemies isn't new or exciting.

Also, I've never had an encounter where I had to move from a position often. You just kill the enemy closest to you. Sure there are some occasions that their flank actually does work (usually due to poor shooting or positioning on my part) but they're few and far between. If you know where to sit, it's easy (Although boring) to never have to move during an encounter. Destructible cover is at least something unexpected that forces you to move. I expect the enemies to go around the outside, and they're easy to kill doing so. Not once have I ever thought "oh shit, that was a good move." There is no sense of strategy to their attack. The long range enemies stay far away and shoot at you,t he medium range ones do the same, closer, and the melee enemies run at you with no regard for what's happening. The AI is mediocre, and that's all there is to it.

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

lulz almost all the hataz are from hermz and lemz they mad coz sony gets exclusive content n is the lead console. the game so good they already made back what they spent in 24 hours already. ps4 gets the definitive version n it better score higher too imho facts

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 wolverine4262

@Toxic-Seahorse: Oh so we're playing completely different games. cool.

Yes, you are totally right. The same expected cover destruction is totally surprising. But, the many different bosses and minibosses Ive faced, no, those are boring.

One of the bosses was this twenty foot tall rock monster. Freaked my shit.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 BldgIrsh

@_SWAG_ said:

lulz almost all the hataz are from hermz and lemz they mad coz sony gets exclusive content n is the lead console. the game so good they already made back what they spent in 24 hours already. ps4 gets the definitive version n it better score higher too imho facts SWAG

FTFY

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

@mbrockway:

Halo 3 did have proximity chat in MP when an enemy was nearby. I was surprised it wasn't included at launch. I know community is very important to Bungie, so I'm optimistic we'll see it soon.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By Toxic-Seahorse

@wolverine4262 said:

@Toxic-Seahorse: Oh so we're playing completely different games. cool.

Yes, you are totally right. The same expected cover destruction is totally surprising. But, the many different bosses and minibosses Ive faced, no, those are boring.

One of the bosses was this twenty foot tall rock monster. Freaked my shit.

Apparently we are. All I'm playing is an less inspired Borderlands-wannabe game. It does nothing better than Borderlands, nothing. It just does stuff the same or worse. Also, I don't consider bullet sponge bosses and minibosses to be fun (which is a problem Borderlands has as well). Sure they may look cool, but actually make something challenging or interesting, instead of just making it take longer to kill.

Now I haven't beaten the game yet, but really if it's not interesting at this point I'm not going to slog through any more of it in hopes it gets fun.

The game so clearly wants to be like Borderlands that it has a lot of the same problems as well. I'm usually not one to hate on a game, but this isn't the revolutionary FPS that it was hyped to be.

I'd also like to point out that not many FPS games use destructive cover, so I don't see how that's "expected" like you claim.

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By mbrockway

@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

@mbrockway:

Halo 3 did have proximity chat in MP when an enemy was nearby. I was surprised it wasn't included at launch. I know community is very important to Bungie, so I'm optimistic we'll see it soon.

I have a vague memory of zooming past someone on the back of an atv firing a laser at people and hearing them dopplering by laughing. I'm not so optimistic about Bungie's intentions. If community was so important they'd have implemented an auto matchmaking option for groups and raids like everyone screamed for after the beta. They got paid $500 mil for a pretty barebones perma-DRM'ed shooter. Probably too busy cranking out paid DLC for it now.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By mikhail

@mbrockway said:

They got paid $500 mil for a pretty barebones perma-DRM'ed shooter. Probably too busy cranking out paid DLC for it now.

Perma-DRMd...except for all the people who are actively pirating it on 360 and PS3. Do a cursory search for Destiny on any torrent site. Yes, those copies of Destiny work online too.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By wolverine4262

@Toxic-Seahorse: And I feel like this does everything better than borderlands. That game is boring as **** to me. Some bosses are bullet spongy, especially if you are alone and under leveled. Some, you just have to know where to hit, like the spider tank. Many can still be taken care of quickly with some teamwork and ability use.

Yeah, I dont care about hype. Ive always liked bungie, but until I played the beta I wasnt going to get it. The gunplay, atmosphere, universe, and sound design immediately drew me in.

To me, this game is much more of a Halo with rpg, co-op, and mmo elements than borderlands. I prefer how loot is handled in this game to borderlands. The humor and writing in borderlands is shit compared to the lore and voice acting that Destiny gives me (Peter is hit or miss). Also, the art in this game is phenomenal. Like holy shit, Venus.

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 mbrockway

I didn't even notice Peter was Ghost with the garble filter. Kind of a waste, think nearly any of the popular anime VA's could have done a better job. Hope he wasn't too much of the budget.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By BldgIrsh

@wolverine4262 said:

@Toxic-Seahorse: And I feel like this does everything better than borderlands.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By BldgIrsh

A official review just came up: 7/10.

The first review was a 6/10 but it was obvious the reviewer had no time to play it. Even though his positives and negatives are actually quite spot on with the general consensus..

Edit: More reviews coming in (must be time) this one gave it a 9.5.

Second Edit: More reviews incoming all around the same time. (Must there have been an embargo?) 9

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@wolverine4262 said:

if you've played the beta, you've played all of what earth has to offer in the full game. that's 1/4 locations.

humanistpotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By humanistpotato
Member since 2013 • 555 Posts

lol this game looks like it is like watch dogs, its not that bad, its slightly above average game. but overhyping it as a ultra superb game makes it flop (havent played, wont play the game just my thoughts on how things goin)

it will probably recieve good scores from reviewers tho. i expect 8.5+ metacritic score since it is an activision project

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#298 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

So judging from the reaction from this thread and other sites, I should buy a PS4 next year instead.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

@Seabas989 said:

So judging from the reaction from this thread and other sites, I should buy a PS4 next year instead.

Judging from butthurt Lemmings and Hermits who haven't played through the game or skimmed through the beta? Go take a look for yourself 90% of the negative reviews are from dup accounts on MC. Hermits hate the game because they got left out and Lemmings hate it because it makes Halo irrelevant. Borderlands Pffff. Borderlands was garbage I rented that shit and returned it the next day. Now the Hermits are all on its nuts cuz they've got nothing else to play. LOL!

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#300 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts

The more I play the story missions, the more I think Bungie hired a 4th grader to write the storyline