Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

@navyguy21: if and when a PC version is announced lol

So solid tell me as i've asked both softwenzen and that louieX or whatever his name is guy, and they didn't respond, why there isn't a "only on Playstation " logo on the cover if it was a PS exclusive.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@tormentos said:

The PS5 delivering while the series X continues the xbox one tradition.😂

PS5 is delivering old games, like 10yrs old LOL.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#103 deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

This is how all the ones that find negative things to say about the game look and sound like

Loading Video...

Didn't watch it, but just remember that it's because of people like me who bought the original that you get to enjoy the remake. I'll complain away about the revisionism.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

@ezekiel43 said:
@hardwenzen said:

This is how all the ones that find negative things to say about the game look and sound like

Loading Video...

Didn't watch it, but just remember that it's because of people like me who bought the original that you get to enjoy the remake. I'll complain away about the revisionism.

I bought the original as well, and the remake has nothing worth complaining about. In fact, i would've enjoyed much more changes than what we got.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@i_p_daily: XSX isn't delivering anything though...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@hardwenzen said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Loading Video...

I bought the original as well, and the remake has nothing worth complaining about. In fact, i would've enjoyed much more changes than what we got.

That's just close-mindedness. I can appreciate complaints people have for certain things, even if those things don't bother me or I appreciate those things.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

A remaster is the best thing PS5 got so far

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11088 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@i_p_daily: XSX isn't delivering anything though...

It delivers smoke signals

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#109 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

A remaster is the best thing PS5 got so far

To be fair, they also got a DLC pack for Spiderman.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 hardwenzen

@ezekiel43 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@ezekiel43 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Loading Video...

That's just close-mindedness. I can appreciate complaints people have for certain things, even if those things don't bother me or I appreciate those things.

I complain enough, and i complain more about the things i like/have interest in than those i don't. Demon's is just complaining for the sake of it. Exactly like you would about the GoW reboot.

This is one of those rare games that they've exceeded the high expectations.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@MonsieurX: And...?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@vfighter said:

Paying 500$ to play a 10 years old game

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 hardwenzen

@MonsieurX said:
@vfighter said:

Paying 500$ to play a 10 years old game

I also watch Youtube on mine. What's the problem?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

Most insecure faction on SW.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

93% on meta lemmings am cry.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

I was watching a little Let's Play on YouTube and I've seen the reviews from various platforms, and I'm glad they did a very faithful update from the original, down to the mechanics and nuance of the game. The visual update makes Demon's Souls just look like modern From Software.

I'm glad for newcomers to experience this amazing game. It's always nice when great games like these that also age well, reach newer generations of players and more people will understand what made this game special.

My only issue is with the fanboy tone around it. When I say this game is faithful I mean it actually is just Demon's Souls by all its design. Fanboys are essentially hyping a visually updated port of a PS3 game as major launch title ownage to the competition. What it really represents is the Playstation fan's low-standard because there really isn't much to the launch lineup.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

@vfighter said:

@pc_rocks: You always bash anything Sony related, it's your lame schtick. Nobody believes you or cares.

Of course I do because they make sh*tty games...err.....I mean non-games. Are you crying because I call them out and you cows on your hypocrisy and stupidity? And you definitely care, hence you always came after your one liner DC to cry whenever I criticize your overlord Sony. ROFLMAO!

The very definition of but*hurt. Someone, please call a whambulaaaaaance!

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 PC_Rocks
@Sollet said:
@pc_rocks said:
@Sollet said:

@pc_rocks: lol at your fake concern. You sound like those fake accounts that review bombs the game. The game is getting praise across the board.

Why would I be showing fake concern? Is there anything preventing me from sh*tting on the game if I want to? You sound upset for some reason.

Nah man sounds like you have no ammunition and grasping for straws... Haha "art design"? Really? Bet you didn't even play the first one the begin with. It's funny though carry on ;)

Why would I grasp for anything when I can sh*t on any game I want and I do on majority of Sony's output. It's indeed funny seeing you get your panties in a twist because you consider it as an attack on your overlord Sony. ROFLMAO!

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

@pc_rocks said:
@Sollet said:
@pc_rocks said:
@Sollet said:

@pc_rocks: lol at your fake concern. You sound like those fake accounts that review bombs the game. The game is getting praise across the board.

Why would I be showing fake concern? Is there anything preventing me from sh*tting on the game if I want to? You sound upset for some reason.

Nah man sounds like you have no ammunition and grasping for straws... Haha "art design"? Really? Bet you didn't even play the first one the begin with. It's funny though carry on ;)

Why would I grasp for anything when I can sh*t on any game I want and I do on majority of Sony's output. It's indeed funny seeing you get your panties in a twist because you consider it as an attack on your overlord Sony. ROFLMAO!

Nah brah, it seem you are rather upset over the art direction in the game XD

I don't have a PS5, barely play anything these days.... Well was hoping for Cyberpunk 2077 on PC but that got delayed. Anyways carry on with your rants.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 PC_Rocks

@Sollet said:
@pc_rocks said:

Nah brah, it seem you are rather upset over the art direction in the game XD

I don't have a PS5, barely play anything these days.... Well was hoping for Cyberpunk 2077 on PC but that got delayed. Anyways carry on with your rants.

Oh I sure will. Do you think I need your or anyone's permission...LMAO!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d

The only reason I really wanted this is because I didn't want to buy another used PS3. The graphics were secondary, and since they've taken so many liberties with the art and music the graphics don't mean much anyway. But I'm emulating Demon's Souls now, and it's running very well. Haven't figured out the 60 fps patch. When I tried it, it doubled the emulator speed. I'm not sure I wanna try it again, since it changed my first character to 999 hours and it's not an action game anyway.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

Whoever doubted this would happen...

This game started a whole culture.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#123 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

One of the first games i'm buying when I pick up a PS5.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

I finished Demon Souls. Even tho the camera angles can be a bit wonky at claustrophic spaces, this game looks and plays good.

That's unless you don't die 1u3289y834u9238u4 times.

Ready for NG+ anyone?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 hardwenzen

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@i_p_daily did 😊

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hardwenzen said:
@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@i_p_daily did 😊

I doubted it would score high? could you link where i said this, you know the drill by now, i'll wait.

I mean its the same game with a new lick of paint and its on the PS5 so of course its going to score high.

So are you going to keep avoiding answering my question?

If this is a PS5 exclusive then why doesn't it have "only on Playstation" slapped on the cover?

It seems you wasted what $600 to play the game 6 months to a year early on the PS5, i mean you claim to be a hermit after all, you fool no one except your fellow cows LOL.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 hardwenzen

@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:
@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@i_p_daily did 😊

I doubted it would score high? could you link where i said this, you know the drill by now, i'll wait.

I mean its the same game with a new lick of paint and its on the PS5 so of course its going to score high.

So are you going to keep avoiding answering my question?

If this is a PS5 exclusive then why doesn't it have "only on Playstation" slapped on the cover?

It seems you wasted what $600 to play the game 6 months to a year early on the PS5, i mean you claim to be a hermit after all, you fool no one except your fellow cows LOL.

You know what you said. I know what you said. 😊

I have never seen someone thing wrong about a game in 2020. You're the current undisputed champion. Demon's Souls has clapped you. Ezpz. 😊

I bet you anything that if Infinite was out, Demon's would still be more popular, everyone would be talking about it and would've scored higher on GS and much higher on meta. Imagine getting teabagged by a niche title from 2009 🤣

This game alone is frustrating the whole lems community lmao.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hardwenzen: Still waiting for that link along with many others. Until then enjoy talking to yourself.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 hardwenzen

@i_p_daily said:

@hardwenzen: Still waiting for that link along with many others. Until then enjoy talking to yourself.

You're not worth my time searching your old posts just to show you your own quotes.😥You have been pooping on this game for as long as i see tormy shilling the ssd. You said that it won't sell because its a niche game, and your reasoning was the poor sales IN 2009 👍It was actually pretty funny. Demon's Souls will hunt you for the months to come, and i will hunt you with my best buddy Demon's Souls 😊

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Updated comparison from the same RPGCodex member.

It's shit. Hilarious that they turned the wretched prisoner into a plain black guy.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22676 Posts

"Rough start for lems..." Lol

Isn't demon souls a multiplat game from 12 years ago? Not exactly a system seller. I love souls games but C'mon...

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

Man talk about a hard blow to the lems defense team.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 hardwenzen

@TheEroica said:

Isn't demon souls a multiplat game from 12 years ago? Not exactly a system seller. I love souls games but C'mon...

What do you mean??? This game stresses out almost every lem on SW, and i haven't even made my Demon's Souls graphics thread yet.

And there's no way this isn't selling systems. Not only is this game getting some heavy marketing, but its also the best looking title on the system, which attracts the casuals even if they don't know anything about it. Also getting high scores everywhere, another huge positive. I have heard a ton of random people saying that the only reason they're buying the system on launch was for Demon's, and most of them have never even played the original.

I am curious to see the sales of Demon's compared to Spiderman. Even tho Spidey is much more popular, it wasn't received as well, and i barely hear anyone talking about it.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@ezekiel43: Oh the horror...(read that with a TON of sarcasm).

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#135 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

Sorry. Lems are infinitely more resilient mostly thanks to papa Microsoft's money.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@TheEroica said:

What do you mean??? This game stresses out almost every lem on SW, and i haven't even made my Demon's Souls graphics thread yet.

And there's no way this isn't selling systems. Not only is this game getting some heavy marketing, but its also the best looking title on the system, which attracts the casuals even if they don't know anything about it. Also getting high scores everywhere, another huge positive. I have heard a ton of random people saying that the only reason they're buying the system on launch was for Demon's, and most of them have never even played the original.

I am curious to see the sales of Demon's compared to Spiderman. Even tho Spidey is much more popular, it wasn't received as well, and i barely hear anyone talking about it.

I'm curious to see how many copies end up being traded-in after as new player will never make it passed the 1st hour.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 hardwenzen

@gym_lion: And who cares? When it sells, the profit is already in Bluepoint's pocket. The casuals can crush the disc from raging, and nothing changes.

It is safe to assume this game will sell a shitload.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By hardwenzen

Demon's is also great for Fromsoft. Since there isn't much on the system, and Demon's is the highest scored and best looking game, i believe that many will give Demon's a shot and discover Fromsoft games, which will then help move Elden Ring copies.