Crackdown 3 will be on PC via Play Anywhere

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@ronvalencia: LOL

What a pathetic joke he is. MS owns W10 and Xbox. Play anywhere is only available on W10 devices, xbox being one of them. I get quarterlies from Sony and MSFT as a share holder. That dingle berry has no idea what he's talking about.

As Windows 10 PC platform holder, MS is already deep into X86 OEM vendor and PC parts retailer themselves. Sony has exited PC OEM business a long time ago.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/pcgaming?icid=PC_cat_feature2_gaming_pcs_05172017 MS selling laptop and desktop gaming PCs from Windows hardware partners. It good to see MS is following Apple store. There's no need for 3DO clone gaming hardware business as Microsoft covers this market segment. MS's intervention into X86 hardware business is due to X86 OEM markets not matching Apple store experience.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/PNY-GeForce-GTX-1080-8GB-Graphics-Card/8V82T704ZWHMMS sell PNY GeForce GTX 1080 GPU card.

Loading Video...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos: Open platform or not, if you are playing W10 games you need W10. You build a PC today and the OS is a part of the cost. MS made $ off of you. If you want a Play anywhere game you Pay MS. I don't dispute Sony owns PSNow. Nobody that isn't sucking Sony ballbag (like you) says the PS4 games on PSNow are not BRAND (Sony) exclusive. We just know they aren't PS4 or PS3 exclusives.

Which brings me to my other reply: So when I pay Spectrum for cable TV I am responsible for the plates, screws, tools the installers use? All of the pipeline is MY NEED? No, that's not how it works.

So what you are telling us all on SW is: Sony sets ONE PS4 console up on a shelf for every person that subscribes to PSNow? And when I get my bill it will tell me the serial number of the PS4 I am renting? I have subscribed to PSNow already, and I own stock on SNE (NYSE) and get quarterly reports from them. You are a pathetic fanboy that cannot accept that the battle cry you used for so long is baby shit now. Sony doesn't care, there advertisements even say "Now Ps4 games are available on PC" but it stings your anus. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What Sony says they need (it isn't a retail PS4) on their end, is not my need. My need is Payment method, ISP, PC. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You mean the windows 10 upgrade i got totally free?

Hell the windows 10 update that my windows 8 laptop FORCED on my without any one telling it to install it.? Which again cost me nothing as well.?

The problem here is simple you buy windows 10 and it doesn't mean it is for gaming it is an OS and trying to act like windows 10 + xbox is some sort of MS platform exclusive is a joke,hell some MS games like Quantum Break don't even need windows 10,and you can buy them on steam hell the windows 7 version was faster than the windows 10 version..lol

Yes you just dispute it when you claim what sony does on their end is not your problem that is basically a pathetic joke to try to ignore that PS NOW is renting a PS4 from sony it self worse,you get an inferior version because of streaming will never give you the same quality as running the game on hardware worse you can't own games,they are rented,and who knows what games will be available and on which time frame so you could get uncharted 4 after a year or 2,but not get it on launch like Forza Horizon 3 which again is even free to play online on PC and already superior to even Scorpio.

No actually what sting your anus is the fact that we can play Forza horizon 3 on PC at 4k more than a year before Scorpio was even release worse we save $60 which up front can be put to good use on a stronger CPU or GPU.

Without PS NOw you play shit on PC because PS4 games can't be installed on PC,and with PS NOw still the games don't run on your PC which is why you require a DS4 controller an a app that will stream you the low quality movie you will play on your PC,there is no 4k,there is no owning games there is a $220 dollar fee yearly to do so in 3 years $660 and you end with nothing if you decide to stop paying after 3 years.

Is a sucker deal for suckers which not even the most blind cow should byte into,meanwhile we can own xbox games on PC but you can't own PC games on xbox this is a 1 sided deal where the true winner is PC and the xbox loss its identity.

See you are denying and trying to downplay it as you not caring what sony does on its end...Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kind of like performance doesn't matter for the last 3+ years and now it does and how exclusives don't matter any more but last gen they did..lol

Or how 86 was meh last gen and this one 60 is great...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
@ronvalencia said:

As Windows 10 PC platform holder, MS is already deep into X86 OEM vendor and PC parts retailer themselves. Sony has exited PC OEM business a long time ago.

There is some serious problem with the way you analyze busyness,something really terrible you pull some bullshit analogies from your buns than isn't even funny.

Sony PC busyness was never mixed with sony console busyness,sony sold PC with windows on them,just like any other vendor lenovo,HP or other.

The xbox one is a closed box PC are not.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#54 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69488 Posts

@tormentos said:

The problem here is simple you buy windows 10 and it doesn't mean it is for gaming it is an OS and trying to act like windows 10 + xbox is some sort of MS platform exclusive is a joke,hell some MS games like Quantum Break don't even need windows 10,and you can buy them on steam hell the windows 7 version was faster than the windows 10 version..lol

Windows 10 and Xbox is factually a platform and factually has games locked to these platforms. This is not a debate or opinion.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

There is some serious problem with the way you analyze busyness,something really terrible you pull some bullshit analogies from your buns than isn't even funny.

Sony PC busyness was never mixed with sony console busyness,sony sold PC with windows on them,just like any other vendor lenovo,HP or other.

The xbox one is a closed box PC are not.

They only bullshit comes from you.

MS is supporting two business models

1. Nintendo NES inspired business model,

2. Digital Research CP/M inspired business model, Too bad for you, aggressive clock change f.cks up PS4 BC.

Avatar image for deactivated-593cdba6e9a93
deactivated-593cdba6e9a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56 deactivated-593cdba6e9a93
Member since 2017 • 78 Posts
@tormentos said:

@Xabiss said:

Tormentos not knowing what he is talking about, say it aint so! All this fanboy does is make shit up about people and personally attacks people with false information. He is pretty much the laughing stock of System Wars.

Hush dynamitecop..

@nitropd said:

People still trying to argue against the Windows 10 ecosystem as if MS gives a crap about some forum's definition of "exclusive." It's only on MS's platform and they get money for it, fact

And you don't need an xbox one to play them,so why should we need an xbox one Or scorpio?

Is everyone dynamitecop to you?

Perhaps not everyone wants to buy a PC, or have the time and knowledge/experience to build one. It's all about having options. Only a rabid fanboy would want less options for people to play games

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:

Digital Research CP/M inspired business model:

1. more apps on MS OS

2. more customers selects MS OS

3. more hardware clone vendors ships MS OS

4. go to point 1

Result: MS's dominant position over other PC OS. The kick-starter was MS's copy CP/M licensing business model to hardware clones.

From MS's dominant position over other PC OS, MS dethrones Lotus 123, MS killed Netscape, MS dethrones Word Perfect, MS kill RealVideo, MS dethrones Borland C++ and 'etc'.

IF MS selected Nintendo NES inspired business model, OS/2 Warp would have killed Windows. The remaining Japanese platform vendors (Nintendo and Sony) plays in little market niche.

The American platform vendors (Microsoft, Apple, Google) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> remaining Japanese platform vendors.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@tormentos said:
@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos: Open platform or not, if you are playing W10 games you need W10. You build a PC today and the OS is a part of the cost. MS made $ off of you. If you want a Play anywhere game you Pay MS. I don't dispute Sony owns PSNow. Nobody that isn't sucking Sony ballbag (like you) says the PS4 games on PSNow are not BRAND (Sony) exclusive. We just know they aren't PS4 or PS3 exclusives.

Which brings me to my other reply: So when I pay Spectrum for cable TV I am responsible for the plates, screws, tools the installers use? All of the pipeline is MY NEED? No, that's not how it works.

So what you are telling us all on SW is: Sony sets ONE PS4 console up on a shelf for every person that subscribes to PSNow? And when I get my bill it will tell me the serial number of the PS4 I am renting? I have subscribed to PSNow already, and I own stock on SNE (NYSE) and get quarterly reports from them. You are a pathetic fanboy that cannot accept that the battle cry you used for so long is baby shit now. Sony doesn't care, there advertisements even say "Now Ps4 games are available on PC" but it stings your anus. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What Sony says they need (it isn't a retail PS4) on their end, is not my need. My need is Payment method, ISP, PC. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You mean the windows 10 upgrade i got totally free?

Hell the windows 10 update that my windows 8 laptop FORCED on my without any one telling it to install it.? Which again cost me nothing as well.?

Yes you just dispute it when you claim what sony does on their end is not your problem that is basically a pathetic joke to try to ignore that PS NOW is renting a PS4 from sony it self worse,you get an inferior version because of streaming will never give you the same quality as running the game on hardware worse you can't own games,they are rented,and who knows what games will be available and on which time frame so you could get uncharted 4 after a year or 2,but not get it on launch like Forza Horizon 3 which again is even free to play online on PC and already superior to even Scorpio.

No actually what sting your anus is the fact that we can play Forza horizon 3 on PC at 4k more than a year before Scorpio was even release worse we save $60 which up front can be put to good use on a stronger CPU or GPU.

Without PS NOw you play shit on PC because PS4 games can't be installed on PC,and with PS NOw still the games don't run on your PC which is why you require a DS4 controller an a app that will stream you the low quality movie you will play on your PC,there is no 4k,there is no owning games there is a $220 dollar fee yearly to do so in 3 years $660 and you end with nothing if you decide to stop paying after 3 years.

Is a sucker deal for suckers which not even the most blind cow should byte into,meanwhile we can own xbox games on PC but you can't own PC games on xbox this is a 1 sided deal where the true winner is PC and the xbox loss its identity.

See you are denying and trying to downplay it as you not caring what sony does on its end...Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kind of like performance doesn't matter for the last 3+ years and now it does and how exclusives don't matter any more but last gen they did..lol

Or how 86 was meh last gen and this one 60 is great...

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

LOL now u bring in 86 score at the end. Nobody ever questioned metascores. Show me when, and where I said one of my favorite PS3 series (Resistance) was bad after scoring 86, please.

You are a bitch ass sony punk ass bitch. You want people to accept that when they do business with a corporation, that every aspect is pinned to the consumer. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're a lil geisha girl. You cant handle the fact that corporations are responsible for their end and nowhere is it said the PSNow are using RETAIL PS4'S. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You love Japanime weaboo snuggling!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

"Come OOooonnnn!!!! Come on, guys!!! Its P5, Dangan, Disgaea time!!! YAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

So PC can run Crackdown 3 at higher settings than xbox.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#60 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@playmynutz said:

So PC can run Crackdown 3 at higher settings than xbox.

Yup. My neighbor gives 0 fvcks.