Crackdown 3 will be on PC via Play Anywhere

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 3725 Posts

Sauce

EDIT: Apparently, this is old news. Lock it if necessary.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22369 Posts

Cool... although not surprising.

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 Primorandomguy
Member since 2014 • 3368 Posts

This is old lol. I can't wait to see the game.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#5 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

Not a surprise. The real world of business doesn't give a shit about SW

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

Great news. If more titles will support this, then that will put some pressure on other developers and we can actually go to a real play whenever, however you want gaming culture. Microsoft paving the way once again

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

if it's a windows store exclusive then it might as well be nonexistent

As far as i am concerned gears 4 and forza don't exist on PC.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58159 Posts
@ShepardCommandr said:

Pretty much.

A game will have to be really, really, really good for me to branch out in to another online distribution platform (especially a Microsoft one); Steam, GoG, and Origin, and an occasional dip into the Humble store are more than enough for me at the moment.

koko-goal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 koko-goal
Member since 2008 • 1122 Posts

@ShepardCommandr said:

Heh. I guess games like Battlefield 1, Mass Effect 3/A, Overwatch and others don't exist on PC.

Stick with your consoles then.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58646 Posts

@ShepardCommandr said:

^

Enjoy selling 2 copies.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 55899 Posts

Hate to be that guy but everyone knows Crackdown 3 was coming to PC anyways so yeah, this is very old news and since we don't have any details on Crackdown 3, no point in discussing the game until E3 2017 starts.

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

Great news for PC gamers if they are feeling in the mood for a flop.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 43933 Posts

Cool for herms, MS for the gamers jazz but still, me mahself wouldn't hit a dog in da azz with the PC version and will get the superior definitive Mighty Scorpio version and urge others to do the same. :P

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#14 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

Great news for gamers around the world! Thank you Microsoft!

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 loe12k
Member since 2013 • 3465 Posts

@jasonofa36 said:

Sauce

EDIT: Apparently, this is old news. Lock it if necessary.

It good for PC owners. I don't need to use this anymore. Scorpio will improve xbox one games graphically.

demi0227_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 demi0227_basic
Member since 2002 • 1940 Posts

I remember the first one being really fun, if lacking in quality (gta). If they actually did a great job with this one, I may bite.

However, so far, I've been only marginallyimpressed with GoW4/ForzaH3. Where's my hdr? Multigpu? Thx for the Gears add of that feature, months after I beat it.

Also...with the last forza update, you can't get to blizzard mountain if you have Hot wheels installed...you have to reset the game, and not download hotwheels. This game breaking bug really ticks me off.

I'm all for them releasing on pc. 4k/60 or 1440/144 is lots of fun on Gears/Forza. But they need to ensure some quality before I'll bite again, especially on a series that may or may not be fun.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Announcements like these kill my hype from two directions. I wouldn't buy a new piece of hardware to play a game I already have a system that will play it better. Then again, Windows Store apps are pretty much a lovechild between Satan and Hitler.

So, once again, one of these """""Microsoft Exclusives""""" will need to be as good as Breath of the Wild for me to give it the time of day.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#18 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Not surprising but neat.

poe13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 poe13
Member since 2005 • 1441 Posts

I don't like that there are various different DRMs but being able to play Forza Horizon 3 on my PC at the highest settings is awesome! I do wish there was a way to make it so you don't have to go through all the different Steam, Origin, Ubiplay, Microsoft store stuff, but you know, I have FH3 as a little icon I click on the Windows start menu. I click it, takes 10 seconds to load and I'm in the game. So I don't even notice the DRM.

It isn't like with some/most? Ubisoft games on Steam where you launch the game and then it launches Ubiplay and then you click launch the game on that AND THEN it finally launches the game. At least with Microsoft's DRM, the game just launches (like Steam games that don't go through another party's DRM).

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

What a stupid thing to say, of course they do, you sell exclusives to justify your console so that when they buy 3rd party games, they get a piece of that pie.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kvally

@Shewgenja said:

Announcements like these kill my hype from two directions. I wouldn't buy a new piece of hardware to play a game I already have a system that will play it better. Then again, Windows Store apps are pretty much a lovechild between Satan and Hitler.

So, once again, one of these """""Microsoft Exclusives""""" will need to be as good as Breath of the Wild for me to give it the time of day.

How many AAA games have you bought on the Windows Store?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Then this isn't for you. This is for people that play a game on multiple devices, not just on one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
deactivated-5eb6f92daae05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
Member since 2015 • 916 Posts

@poe13: Mmm yes, when I launch Rainbow Six: Siege from Steam, it'll open U-Play and then load into the game. With the Xbox App on my PC, I just log in and click play for Forza Horizon III and it'll load up normally; no issues

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 kvally

@FastRobby said:
@Shewgenja said:

Then this isn't for you. This is for people that play a game on multiple devices, not just on one.

Remember when Sony fans were all up in the air jumping like little school girls when they found out that they could buy Portal on their PS and get it free on Steam and the future was crossbuy and play anywhere? LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-593cdba6e9a93
deactivated-593cdba6e9a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-593cdba6e9a93
Member since 2017 • 78 Posts

I don't see how any gamer could see this as a bad thing

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 7987 Posts

@ShepardCommandr said:

out of curiosity, what exactly is so bad about the Windows Store for you personally that justifies the idea that the games available there "don't exist"?..

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@nitropd said:

I'm sure some will find a way!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 43933 Posts

@boycie said:
@nitropd said:

I'm sure some will find a way!

No, he's right. The operative word there was "Gamer" What you're "Some" is in reality would be at best known as GS SW corporate Hacks. Yuuuuge difference. lol :P

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 cainetao11

@kvally said:

Yep. Play as you wish, where you wish. Its called freedom, the American way.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@kvally said:

Paying $10 more for a game you can't mod because of corporate interests? Very American.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#31 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69089 Posts

@Shewgenja said:
@cainetao11 said:
@kvally said:

Paying $10 more for a game you can't mod because of corporate interests? Very American.

Welcome to console gaming.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 cainetao11

@Pedro said:
@Shewgenja said:
@cainetao11 said:
@kvally said:

Welcome to console gaming.

LOL

When did I ever pay more for a PC game? I get that copy free with the copy I buy on my Xbox. LMAO whatevs Shew

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#34 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69089 Posts

@hitmanactual said:

Thats a strange thing to post when you had games like the Last Guardian taking 9 years to release and changing platforms.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@Shewgenja said:
@cainetao11 said:
@kvally said:

PS4 is a close box system without any choice. With MS's platforms, there are two choices for the programmer.

Xbox Play Anywhere (XPA) enables MS to enter mobile gaming and scale beyond game console market segments.

Sony doesn't have remotely close to portable PS4 while MS has Windows 10 laptop/tablet markets..

XPA/WIndows 10 gaming on 2-in-1 ultra-book/tablets to be improved with AMD's Ryzen "Raven Ridge" mobile.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Is cool to not have exclusives..hahahaha...

@cainetao11 said:

Hahahaahahaa....

Man how times change last gen it was all about exclusives this gen they don't matter because the xbox loss them.

I don't need an xbox one or scorpio for those games and you can even play them free online on PC,remember how you claim that you don't need a PS4? yeah now go ahead and cancel your scorpio and sell your xbox one since you have a PC and you don't need those..lol

@FastRobby said:

which exclude most of you right? Since most lemming claim they own an xbox one because they don't like PC drivers and settings and don't know how to install a graphics card when the topic is why get an xbox over PC when PC play the same games better and free online.

The dishonesty level on this thread is incredible...

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 55899 Posts

@Antwan3K said:
@ShepardCommandr said:

out of curiosity, what exactly is so bad about the Windows Store for you personally that justifies the idea that the games available there "don't exist"?..

For me, I personally don't mind playing MS games through Windows Store, despite it doesn't have Steam goodies, as long as I'm able to play MS exclusive games on my PC & go about my business, I'm fine with it.

The store itself isn't good for everyone who likes to have freedom but I don't have a problem with it, I can do without the mods. I just can't imagine any PC gamers using the Windows Store for games. There's just no excuse or reason for that to happen at all when most PC games are on Steam. For the most part, if it's not on Steam, then you get it direct from the publisher because it's a publisher and a game that you're specifically excited about. As far as I'm concerned, there don't even need to be games in the Windows Store, only MS Exclusive.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

PS4 is a close box system without any choice. With MS's platforms, there are two choices for the programmer.

Xbox Play Anywhere (XPA) enables MS to enter mobile gaming and scale beyond game console market segments.

Sony doesn't have remotely close to portable PS4 while MS has Windows 10 laptop/tablet markets..

XPA/WIndows 10 gaming on 2-in-1 ultra-book/tablets to be improved with AMD's Ryzen "Raven Ridge" mobile.

The xbox one is even more closed than than the PS4 what the hell are you smocking.

The xbox being a so call windows 10 device means total crap,when the shitty box will not accept anything that isn't digitally signed by MS,the xbox one is not a windows 10 PC is a console that runs an enclosed OS with no freedom what so ever.

I can take my laptop erase it and install Linux or run windows 7 i can do with it what i want with the xbox one you can't do that,is a closed box with a paid toll for online play which also on PC doesn't exist by the way.

Sony have a portable is call Vita and is not doing well so you are factually wrong,Yeah because a windows laptop are every bit as powerful as the best CPU and GPU on PC right? Just like the Vita laptops are weak sauce compare to desktops and that is without even bringing SLI into the fight,a 1080GTX would bea any laptop conceive to this days even if it has an equivalent to that same 1080gtx is a well know fact that laptops are behind desktop for heat concerns and portability sake.

The only reason why play anywhere exist is because MS games were bombing sales wise left and right,even Halo isn't performing like it was before,Halo 3 sold close to 13 million units,Halo MCC or 5 are not even close to that,hell you can join both and they don't beat Halo 3.

Forza 6 sold 1 million by december 31 2015 it was an xbox one exclusive,the Apex version wasn't out on PC until much latter.

FH3 sold 2.5 million by december 31 2016,the game was a multiplatform game on PC and xbox one.

As you can clearly see the sales of FH3 are much higher than Forza 6,almost 3 times in the same time frame.

Mind you that FH2 could not outsold F5 but FH2 wasn't on PC,so PC greatly boosted Forza sales for MS which is what this is all about,the xbox one sales under performing and MS using PC to actually rise sales,is not about the players or options and i am sure that if xbox one games were doing incredibly well in the box office they now would still be xbox exclusives.

On PC i ran PC exclusives + xbox one multiplatforms,on xbox one you just run xbox one multiplatforms are you can't run PC games on xbox one or scorpio because it is a closed BOX with even more restriction than the PS4 ask indies and they tell you how much more closed MS box is than sony regardless of windows 10.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

1. The xbox one is even more closed than than the PS4 what the hell are you smocking.

The xbox being a so call windows 10 device means total crap,when the shitty box will not accept anything that isn't digitally signed by MS,the xbox one is not a windows 10 PC is a console that runs an enclosed OS with no freedom what so ever.

I can take my laptop erase it and install Linux or run windows 7 i can do with it what i want with the xbox one you can't do that,is a closed box with a paid toll for online play which also on PC doesn't exist by the way.

2. Sony have a portable is call Vita and is not doing well so you are factually wrong,Yeah because a windows laptop are every bit as powerful as the best CPU and GPU on PC right? Just like the Vita laptops are weak sauce compare to desktops and that is without even bringing SLI into the fight,a 1080GTX would bea any laptop conceive to this days even if it has an equivalent to that same 1080gtx is a well know fact that laptops are behind desktop for heat concerns and portability sake.

3. The only reason why play anywhere exist is because MS games were bombing sales wise left and right,even Halo isn't performing like it was before,Halo 3 sold close to 13 million units,Halo MCC or 5 are not even close to that,hell you can join both and they don't beat Halo 3.

Forza 6 sold 1 million by december 31 2015 it was an xbox one exclusive,the Apex version wasn't out on PC until much latter.

FH3 sold 2.5 million by december 31 2016,the game was a multiplatform game on PC and xbox one.

As you can clearly see the sales of FH3 are much higher than Forza 6,almost 3 times in the same time frame.

Mind you that FH2 could not outsold F5 but FH2 wasn't on PC,so PC greatly boosted Forza sales for MS which is what this is all about,the xbox one sales under performing and MS using PC to actually rise sales,is not about the players or options and i am sure that if xbox one games were doing incredibly well in the box office they now would still be xbox exclusives.

4. On PC i ran PC exclusives + xbox one multiplatforms,on xbox one you just run xbox one multiplatforms are you can't run PC games on xbox one or scorpio because it is a closed BOX with even more restriction than the PS4 ask indies and they tell you how much more closed MS box is than sony regardless of windows 10.

1 and 4.

Both PS4 and XBO requires run-time certificates i.e. unauthorized code can't be run.

Both PS4 and XBO has enhanced DRM protection.

Retail XBO can be converted into dev mode which enables user level unauthorized code (linked MS account) to be run. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation

Even in dev kits, both PS4 and XBO has even doesn't permit game programmer in Ring -1 and Ring 0 privilege mode i.e. the ability to change the OS and write new drivers.

Real freedom is access to X86's Ring -1 and 0 privilege mode.

Your "what the hell are you smocking." is garbage.

Again, with MS's platforms, there are two choices for the programmer.

2. Sony Vita doesn't run AMD GCN and there's a very large performance gap between Vita and PS4.

"Smach Z" runs on AMD Merlin Falcon RX-421BD (12-15w) SoC at 2.1 GHz quad core CPU and 8 CU GPU at 800Mhz.

Carrizo FX-8800P ~= Merlin Falcon RX-421BD.

1.4X on 819 GFLOPS = 1.147 TFLOPS with half the power consumption from 28 nm APU generation. This doesn't factor in Vega's other features.

Unlike Vita, Merlin Falcon RX-421BD will run every XBA and PC AAA games.

Unlike Vita, Raven Ridge will run every XBA and PC AAA games.

3. https://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-says-halo-5-sold-par-previous-entries-like-halo-1-4/

Microsoft says Halo 5 sold on par with previous entries like Halo 1-4.

In a new Q&A session between Michael Pachter and his audience, the gaming analyst recounted his conversation with Microsoft regarding the success of Halo 5. Contrary to popular belief, the analyst says that Microsoft told him that the title sold “on par” with games like Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 4. This puts sales of Halo 5 in the 10 million range even if we go by conservative estimates

"Mind you that FH2 could not outsold F5 but FH2 wasn't on PC,so PC greatly boosted Forza sales for MS which is what this is all about,the xbox one sales under performing and MS using PC to actually rise sales,is not about the players or options and i am sure that if xbox one games were doing incredibly well in the box office they now would still be xbox exclusives." is bullshit.

Year 2015 is before XLA you stupid cow.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cainetao11

@tormentos said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

@cainetao11 said:

Hahahaahahaa....

Man how times change last gen it was all about exclusives this gen they don't matter because the xbox loss them.

I don't need an xbox one or scorpio for those games and you can even play them free online on PC,remember how you claim that you don't need a PS4? yeah now go ahead and cancel your scorpio and sell your xbox one since you have a PC and you don't need those..lol

@FastRobby said:

which exclude most of you right? Since most lemming claim they own an xbox one because they don't like PC drivers and settings and don't know how to install a graphics card when the topic is why get an xbox over PC when PC play the same games better and free online.

I wont need a PS4 when games are on PSNow this summer. So What?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 cainetao11

@ronvalencia: LOL

What a pathetic joke he is. MS owns W10 and Xbox. Play anywhere is only available on W10 devices, xbox being one of them. I get quarterlies from Sony and MSFT as a share holder. That dingle berry has no idea what he's talking about.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

What a pathetic joke he is. MS owns W10 and Xbox. Play anywhere is only available on W10 devices, xbox being one of them. I get quarterlies from Sony and MSFT as a share holder. That dingle berry has no idea what he's talking about.

Tormentos not knowing what he is talking about, say it aint so! All this fanboy does is make shit up about people and personally attacks people with false information. He is pretty much the laughing stock of System Wars.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 7987 Posts

@davillain- said:
@Antwan3K said:
@ShepardCommandr said:

For me, I personally don't mind playing MS games through Windows Store, despite it doesn't have Steam goodies, as long as I'm able to play MS exclusive games on my PC & go about my business, I'm fine with it.

The store itself isn't good for everyone who likes to have freedom but I don't have a problem with it, I can do without the mods. I just can't imagine any PC gamers using the Windows Store for games. There's just no excuse or reason for that to happen at all when most PC games are on Steam. For the most part, if it's not on Steam, then you get it direct from the publisher because it's a publisher and a game that you're specifically excited about. As far as I'm concerned, there don't even need to be games in the Windows Store, only MS Exclusive.

I certainly understand and can agree with your statements.. my question is mainly pointed at those that continue to spout the "Windows Store is garbage" hyperbole but don't ever provide any tangible evidence to support that claim.. I've purchased and played several games from the Windows Store without issue.. you buy the game, you install the game, you play the game.. when i want to uninstall the game, i just click "uninstall" and the game is completely gone in seconds.. it's a very simple and user-friendly process.. Now that a UWP Windows Store game like Gears of War 4 supports multiple GPU set-ups, the excuses/arguments against Windows Store are relatively trivial at this point.. From what I understand, mod support isn't nearly on the same scale as Win32 games from Steam but I don't use mods so I don't particularly care.. considering there's millions upon millions of gamers who play games without mods, let's not pretend they are "must haves" for a game not to be considered "garbage"..

And I can totally respect the idea that plenty of PC gamers prefer Steam and/or are bought into the Steam ecosystem.. I, on the other hand, prefer Xbox Live and I'm bought into the Xbox Live ecosystem.. as such, I enjoy the idea that I can buy a game once and I can play it both my console and my PC seamlessly; complete with party chat, game invites, cross-saves, and cross-play.. in terms of personal preference, there's arguments to be made on both sides of the fence..

I would prefer to buy a mulitplat game like Resident Evil 7 or Middle Earth: Shadow of War from the Windows Store instead of Steam because of Xbox Live and Xbox Play Anywhere.. so as far as I'm concerned (and opposite to what you believe), there definitely needs to be mulitplat games in the Windows Store, not only MS Exclusives..

also, outside of potential mods, what "Steam goodies" am I missing out on if I decide to play Middle Earth: Shadow of War via the Windows Store and Xbox Live versus playing it via Steam?..

Avatar image for deactivated-593cdba6e9a93
deactivated-593cdba6e9a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-593cdba6e9a93
Member since 2017 • 78 Posts

People still trying to argue against the Windows 10 ecosystem as if MS gives a crap about some forum's definition of "exclusive." It's only on MS's platform and they get money for it, fact

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 tormentos

@cainetao11:

Yes you will need one and sony will rent you one this summer.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cainetao11

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11:

Yes you will need one and sony will rent you one this summer.

Nope. In my apartment all I need is a computer, ISP and method of payment. Whatever happens on Sony's end is not my responsibility. And we all know it is not a retail PS4 anyway. You cant handle it so you try to say the gamer has to take responsibility for the entire pathway. That's lil bitch talk.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22369 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@tormentos said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

@cainetao11 said:

Hahahaahahaa....

@FastRobby said:

I wont need a PS4 when games are on PSNow this summer. So What?

Lol yeah PS4 is no longer needed now too going by what cows have been saying...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

You mean like sony own PS Now?

Windows 10 is an open platform regardless of MS making the OS,no developer has to pay shit to MS to make games on windows by the way.

The xbox one is a closed platforms if you want to prove me wrong show me other wise.

You can't play PC games on xbox,but you can play xbox games on PC so one benefit from both while one doesn't,hell on PC you even say the online toll booth...

@Xabiss said:

Tormentos not knowing what he is talking about, say it aint so! All this fanboy does is make shit up about people and personally attacks people with false information. He is pretty much the laughing stock of System Wars.

Hush dynamitecop..

@nitropd said:

People still trying to argue against the Windows 10 ecosystem as if MS gives a crap about some forum's definition of "exclusive." It's only on MS's platform and they get money for it, fact

And you don't need an xbox one to play them,so why should we need an xbox one Or scorpio?

@cainetao11 said:

Nope. In my apartment all I need is a computer, ISP and method of payment. Whatever happens on Sony's end is not my responsibility.

Yes you need one and sony will RENT YOU ONE..

The spin you use to downplay it is irrelevant,the fact that you don't care what sony does on its end doesn't change the fact magically that you are paying sony to use their remote PS4.

So you need PS Now which sony will rent you for a monthly fee.

Oh did i mention you will be getting an inferior version regardless of the PC you have? Hahahaha

Oh well you are use to inferior versions by now i forgot..lol

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 cainetao11

@tormentos: Open platform or not, if you are playing W10 games you need W10. You build a PC today and the OS is a part of the cost. MS made $ off of you. If you want a Play anywhere game you Pay MS. I don't dispute Sony owns PSNow. Nobody that isn't sucking Sony ballbag (like you) says the PS4 games on PSNow are not BRAND (Sony) exclusive. We just know they aren't PS4 or PS3 exclusives.

Which brings me to my other reply: So when I pay Spectrum for cable TV I am responsible for the plates, screws, tools the installers use? All of the pipeline is MY NEED? No, that's not how it works.

So what you are telling us all on SW is: Sony sets ONE PS4 console up on a shelf for every person that subscribes to PSNow? And when I get my bill it will tell me the serial number of the PS4 I am renting? I have subscribed to PSNow already, and I own stock on SNE (NYSE) and get quarterly reports from them. You are a pathetic fanboy that cannot accept that the battle cry you used for so long is baby shit now. Sony doesn't care, there advertisements even say "Now Ps4 games are available on PC" but it stings your anus. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What Sony says they need (it isn't a retail PS4) on their end, is not my need. My need is Payment method, ISP, PC. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA