Confirmed: The Broke Box Series S is real!

• 134 results
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

The first dual shock is a SNES controller with handgrips:

I'm not even saying anything else. I'm just responding because he makes it out like everyone copies Sony, which simply isn't true.

No is not and the controller has 8 buttons,again the only thing is common is the cross for gaming and the 4 face buttons,because design wise even the middle of the PS controller is much more thinner,and as you can see it has nice grips and is quite thicker as well.

@Pedro said:

You can keep repeating that to nauseam it wouldn't change the fact that Control and Wolfenstein Young Blood trashes your false claim about games being held back. Spin, spin, spin.

No you keep spinning like a pathetic blind fanboy,non of those games counter my argument and in fact the 2080RTX pre date it.

Be a man and admit you were wrong is not the end of the world.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

This forum is hilarious. Literally, fanboys froth at the mouth over an announcement about a piece of plastic they won't even buy. And then it's like almost justifying their existence as a human being over making a choice about a piece of plastic they decided to buy.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

Pedro you lost, when you bought a ps4 pro. Torm would never get an xbox 1.

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#104 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

This is a leak, not a confirmation. For all you know, this could have been mocked up.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#105 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69595 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

You can keep repeating that to nauseam it wouldn't change the fact that Control and Wolfenstein Young Blood trashes your false claim about games being held back. Spin, spin, spin.

No you keep spinning like a pathetic blind fanboy,non of those games counter my argument and in fact the 2080RTX pre date it.

Be a man and admit you were wrong is not the end of the world.

There is no spin. Learn what spinning is. You seem to always struggle with understanding terms. I gave you two games that with ray tracing as a core feature (one of the two also has variable rate shading) that are also available on consoles. You argument is that Halo Infinite is being held back because its being developed for the Xbox One. These games directly counters that point. Because you cannot counter this fact and these games, you are left with nothing but babble and deflection. I look forward to you next deflection of this fact.

The point here is the xbox one held back the series X in fact to a point were not even ray tracing will be present at launch.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Pedro
@ProtossRushX said:

Like everything you write WTF are you talking about? Don't answer because you will respond with another WTF comment.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11107 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

Oh my god, I'm lovin' it. 🤣

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8108 Posts

The pricing for both the Xbox Series X and the Xbox Series S are going to be extremely interesting in relation to where the PS5 lands.. The discless PS5 is yet another wildcard as well..

I just wish everyone would put their cards on the table so I can preorder..

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin: Oh, look its the guy who "chose loyalty over games."

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#110 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2312 Posts

If lems care about more power, who is gonna buy this?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Fairmonkey said:

Those that care more about their bottom line. Not everyone cares about power more than money. Hell some care more about loyalty to a piece of plastic than to a hobby they claim to enjoy right @Pedro

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By tormentos

@kingtito said:
@Fairmonkey said:

Those that care more about their bottom line. Not everyone cares about power more than money. Hell some care more about loyalty to a piece of plastic than to a hobby they claim to enjoy right @Pedro

You mean like you? who can't stop defending the xbox and attacking the PS5?

Or making false shit about sony because you hate cows.😂

Well at least is good to know you will own a series S.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:
@Fairmonkey said:

You mean like you? who can't stop defending the xbox and attacking the PS5?

Or making false shit about sony because you hate cows.😂

Well at least is good to know you will own a series S.

Wrong clown, I own all systems and most of the time I've purchased more than 1 of each. Can't say the same for you. You barely own any of the consoles and when you finally break down and purchase one it's well into the gen. It's usually only a PS product as well.

What did I say that was false about Sony clown?

BTW I've already stated I might be skipping this gen entirely BUT if I did it wouldn't be the S. I am fortunate enough(at the moment) to afford any system I choose and or all of them, much like I do now. With the economy being what it is you never know how things might be in a few months.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

Tormy doesn't even own a PS4, so your point is moot. Just like how you don't/have ever owned an XB1.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 tormentos

@kingtito said:

Wrong clown, I own all systems and most of the time I've purchased more than 1 of each. Can't say the same for you. You barely own any of the consoles and when you finally break down and purchase one it's well into the gen. It's usually only a PS product as well.

What did I say that was false about Sony clown?

BTW I've already stated I might be skipping this gen entirely BUT if I did it wouldn't be the S. I am fortunate enough(at the moment) to afford any system I choose and or all of them, much like I do now. With the economy being what it is you never know how things might be in a few months.

Oh i own a PS4,xbox one S and a switch light,i also recently mounted a PC for emulations with a 1650 super which can beat the xbox one X.

Just because i have a preference doesn't mean i can't own more than 1 system.

@i_p_daily said:

Tormy doesn't even own a PS4, so your point is moot. Just like how you don't/have ever owned an XB1.

How would you even know that? By your constant tears and complains about anything sony i have to assumed you don't own a PS4.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#116 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Congrats lems. You have the least powerful console this gen.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 kingtito

@tormentos: Nah your hate would prevent you from owning anything except a PS4 and that's usually at the end of a gen. Your history proves that

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Pedro

@Ant_17 said:

Congrats lems. You have the least powerful console this gen.

Xbox fannies can only purchase the Series S?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#119 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7180 Posts

@Pedro said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Oh, look its the guy who "chose loyalty over games."

ow look the guy who hates on ps 4 and ps5 games all day while secretly plays them lol.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Gifford38

i can't wait to see 90% buys the weaker console and goes to friends house and gets blown away from the ps5 graphics and goes out and buys one. lol

no really why can't they just make one console? this way third party can concentrate on 2 consoles only or 3 including nin?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Pedro

@gifford38 said:

ow look the guy who hates on ps 4 and ps5 games all day while secretly plays them lol.

Secretly? I don't secretly play games. I play games. I don't hide from the games I play. Stop being a tool. EDIT

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Gifford38

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

Secretly? I don't secretly play games. I play games. I don't hide from the games I play. Stop being a tool.

it was a joke lol.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Pedro

@gifford38 said:

it was a joke lol.

My bad, whilst you may jest, some people actually believe that shit.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

Anyone who buys the broke box S is a cheap dumb idiot who doesn't care about next gen games.

This system is disaster they shoulda just pushed the series X out there and made upgrade down line.

You don't push out a cheap crap system at the beginning of the gen next to a real system. Consumers better go with the ps5 or the x they go S im calling em out

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Gifford38

@ProtossRushX said:

Anyone who buys the broke box S is a cheap dumb idiot who doesn't care about next gen games.

This system is disaster they shoulda just pushed the series X out there and made upgrade down line.

You don't push out a cheap crap system at the beginning of the gen next to a real system. Consumers better go with the ps5 or the x they go S im calling em out

i will buy that broke box just to play fable. i will use my ps5 for everything else. i don't care about which system will have better multi plats so buying a series x useless unless it becomes cheap by the time i buy it 2 years from now.

i rather buy the series s because i will buy third party on the ps5 any ways even if i bought a series x.

i pefer the controller and the new features over xbox controller.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 kingtito

@ProtossRushX said:

Oh please. Anyone takes you serious is an idiot.

The system that's not even out is a disaster? Umm ok clown. Maybe you should shhhhh and let the grownups talk

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22379 Posts

Lmao, I love how obsessed you cows are with Xbox atm... it means MS are on the right track.

lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By lifelessablaze
Member since 2017 • 1066 Posts

you Sony dickriders are so obsessed over this. It's really embarrassing. Like I'm just picturing OP's ugly ass drooling as he posts this thread.

The S will not play as the main console. It's an after thought. Sorry but this isn't a win in anyway for you Sony buttmunchers. Get over it.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 BenjaminBanklin

@gifford38 said:

Just like every Xbox person. Hates Sony, but plays all the games. Pedro is a caricature of himself now.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
@lifelessablaze said:

you Sony dickriders are so obsessed over this. It's really embarrassing. Like I'm just picturing OP's ugly ass drooling as he posts this thread.

The S will not play as the main console. It's an after thought. Sorry but this isn't a win in anyway for you Sony buttmunchers. Get over it.

Aww **** you, while you dick ride 69. You really got life fucked up riding for a rat. Kiss my motherfucking ass.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Gifford38

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Lmao, I love how obsessed you cows are with Xbox atm... it means MS are on the right track.

no the right track would make sony fans jump ship just like most xbox fans did this gen. look at 360 sales.

360 had 80 million sold while xbox one only had 47 million so far. sony is on the right track.

sony is on the same track this gen.

unless xbox has those AAA as the 360 did next gen there is no coming back.

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2312 Posts

If Xbox fans like more power, then who exactly is the series S for?

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

@Fairmonkey said:

If Xbox fans like more power, then who exactly is the series S for?

Pretty sure the industrial cooling fans needed to stop the PS4 melting into a puddle drew more power. Sounded like it anyway, but that might just have been cack engineering. Wonder if Cerny's next-gen bargain bucket special's going to be any better.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

@Fairmonkey:

The100 million PS4 gamers who don’t care about loyalty,exclusives and 4k...but who care about cost...and have an option of next gen at the cheapest price,along with the Xbox gamers who are in the same boat

Now you can sleep better at night with one less Xbox related conundrum keeping you awake

HAH