Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46283 Posts

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

PC GAMING IS DEAD. ALL THE BEST GAMES COME TO CONSOLES, TIME TO START A NEW PETITION BOYS.

But don't worry you still have Civilization part 49 expansion pack 50 AND garbage truck simulator to justify your pathetic rigs.

awww, someone's upset they cant afford a gaming PC

It's funny how he bashes Civ 6, or Alpha Centauri 2, when PS4 and Xbone get sequel after sequel after sequel.

But of course people that are upset tend to forget about logic.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 R4gn4r0k

@remiks00 said:

"Console Caesar?"

Man, the weirdo ratio is getting out of hand on this forum. "Console Caesar" sounds woefully unappealing. You're trying waaaaaaaaaay too hard guy. Literally, all of your posts consist of the same repetitive, troll garbage that you post each and every day. You say the same shit every day and add exactly "0" to any discussion. I guess "Console Caesar" is your ill attempt at something new. This is officially the lamest troll attempt ever. Congrats guy. /rant

Totally. All of Xboxdone's posts on this forum can be summed up in 5 words.

He constantly repeats himself like if he were trying to be some kind of pokemon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#203  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

and this is news for... who? someone was expecting a Bungie game for PC? lol.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#204  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

He thinks PS3's 1 or 2 extra GOTY's over PC last gen makes it okay that it had worse version of most games compared to PC, far less aaa-aa games, worst online, and worse gfx/performance.

But hey, it had 1 more GOTY.

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts

Don't see the apeal of this game.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#206 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

PC GAMING IS DEAD. ALL THE BEST GAMES COME TO CONSOLES, TIME TO START A NEW PETITION BOYS.

But don't worry you still have Civilization part 49 expansion pack 50 AND garbage truck simulator to justify your pathetic rigs.

It's funny how he bashes Civ 6, or Alpha Centauri 2, when PS4 and Xbone get sequel after sequel after sequel.

yea I love getting a sequel of a real game like uncharted and mario galaxy, not bullshit like civilization and WoW expansion panda or whatever the **** it is, and I can afford 50 gaming pc's but I buy macbook pro's and air's instead because I'm not a hermit haha!

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

LMFAO, look at all of these butthurt hermits here.

Again PC bites the dust. But hey atleast you guys have a sh*t ton of indies and F2P crap, lol

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#208  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Looks like my job is done here.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 R4gn4r0k

@ps4hasnogames said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

yea I love getting a sequel of a real game like uncharted and mario galaxy, not bullshit like civilization and WoW expansion panda or whatever the **** it is, and I can afford 50 gaming pc's but I buy macbook pro's and air's instead because I'm not a hermit haha!

No, you're clearly an idiot.

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#210  Edited By MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

On Gamespot, pc had 0 goty exclusives for gen 7.

On Gamespot, for the 7th gen PC had more AAAE than any other console, and also more AAE than the 3 consoles combine.

No need to be so mad that PC get more AAAE/AAE exlusives and the best by far version of multiplats.

kipsta77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 kipsta77
Member since 2012 • 1119 Posts

Destiny huh? I think I've heard of it. Even if it did come to PC, I wouldn't even bother with it.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

Again PC bites the dust. But hey atleast you guys have a sh*t ton of indies and F2P crap, lol

haha, they are sad.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

PC obviously is not a priority for most major developers.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By SrgtSaggy101
Member since 2004 • 1956 Posts

pc gamer's don't give 2 shits about your movie, quick time event, no thought required. goty/exclusive games. Also your list would be much different if it wasn't cooked.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#215  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@lostrib said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@roler42 said:

@xboxdone74 said:

@roler42: As opposed to playing none at all? Citizen, you should know better.

No one is denying consoles have more "GOTY exclusives", I mean someone even brought in a freaking chart showing wich plats had games that won the GOTY award

But even then... I ask myself, do I really want to spend money on a console to buy games simply because they won awards?

It's nice that consolites got them awards but, i don't know, maybe i'm the odd one here but, I like to believe in the bigger picture, wich means GOTY exclusives alone aren't excactly a selling point for me

As for Destiny... Given what happened with Halo 3 and how the game itself isn't even out yet... What will happen if the game ultimately flops?

That "chart" was made by a user, the one you are talking to "xboxdone74" and doesn't include any publication that gave a PC GOTY exclusive. He cooked it up.

In otherwords, its bullshit trollbait.

I've noticed you claiming I post false facts quite often. I assume you believe that if you do this, over and over again, facts will magically be altered.

I've posted the link, where I've obtained my evidence, on every occurrence I've displayed that chart. I shall do so, yet again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Game_of_the_Year_awards

It is up to you, citizen, to count the goty titles for gen 7, like I have. Perhaps you are unable to count. That I do not know.

If you feel slighted by the results, which you quite clearly are, please, do display your evidence, as you never have before.

Keep your chin up, citizen.

Carry on.

why isn't every publication on that list?

Lol , he is so proud of that list which he created . Should've done a better job to fool someone and last time when I checked , E3 and GDC didn't give GOTY but Game of the show . On other hand , all you need to do is to look where you want and ignore the rest . For Example :

Considering how they only play GOTY , it is safe to say that these games are "Masterpiece" .?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By R4gn4r0k

@Cloud_imperium said:

Lol , he is so proud of that list which he created . Should've done a better job to fool someone and last time when I checked , E3 and GDC didn't give GOTY but Game of the show . On other hand , all you need to do is to look where you want and ignore the rest . For Example :

Considering how they only play GOTY , it is safe to say that these games are "Masterpiece" .?

Must be so boring playing only GOTY.

Can't think of an opinion themselves, instead they go by what others decide is quality or not.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Cloud_imperium
@R4gn4r0k said:

Can't think of an opinion themselves, instead they go by what others decide is quality or not.

I personally love all of these games (except Gone Home) but they can't say "Those games are shit" because according to them , every game that wins GOTY becomes Masterpiece , and those who disagree are butthurt .

BTW , it looks like PC GOTY are more than PS3 , lol .

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

I hope when Destiny releases, it comes with no microtransactions and with no major issues, otherwise... All this trash talk will really backfire on y'all

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
deactivated-5920bf77daa85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#219 deactivated-5920bf77daa85
Member since 2004 • 3270 Posts

Arguing with these greasy consolites is like arguing with a child (actually, in some cases, IT IS arguing with a child)

It doesn't matter to them that sites like Gamespot give GOTY awards to mediocre games like Gears of War. It's GAME OF THE YEAR and that means it must be the best.

When that doesn't work, they try to fib and claim to have been a hardcore PC gamer that just happened to like games with lots of cutscenes and not a lot of gameplay.

And then...you realize all their beliefs can be explained by the fact they don't have a lot of money and can't read well. So consoles are perfect for them.

Seriously people, take a breath. This is a shooter that the PC isn't going to get when it launches. Who is stupid enough to think consoles offer the superior FPS experience?

o0squishy0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 o0squishy0o
Member since 2007 • 2802 Posts

If destiny opened up a kick starter for it to be on PC then they would do it. It all comes down to money and behind the PC market there is zero publishing force like Mircosoft or Sony pushing the platform.

If anyone thinks its really about techinical limitations of a platform... you're wrong. If the 360 can do it your grandmas 5 year old laptop can. Its all about money and noone is giving bungie the millions needed to do it for the PC.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@Heil68 said:

Tons of more aaa/aa, best version of nearly all games, better online, better everything> 1 more goty

So none, which I already knew. For the best of the best, the cream of the crop and by golly the best our industry has to offer, you need consoles.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By R4gn4r0k

@Cloud_imperium said:
@R4gn4r0k said:

I personally love all of these games (except Gone Home) but they can't say "Those games are shit" because according to them , every game that wins GOTY becomes Masterpiece , and those who disagree are butthurt .

But it doesn't matter. They know PC has GOTYs, they know PC has more games than any single console and more quality games than any single console.

But they will always find other excuses to not count them. They'll say 'oh, those sites don't count, those GOTY awards don't count'

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By R4gn4r0k

@Heil68 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Heil68 said:

Tons of more aaa/aa, best version of nearly all games, better online, better everything> 1 more goty

So none, which I already knew. For the best of the best, the cream of the crop and by golly the best our industry has to offer, you need consoles.

No, he just said so. PC has more games than any single console. PC has more A/AA/AAA rated games than any single console

And A/AA/AAA games are the best of the best. Claiming otherwise is silly.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Cloud_imperium

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Cloud_imperium said:
@R4gn4r0k said:

But it doesn't matter. They know PC has GOTYs, they know PC has more games than any single console and more quality games than any single console.

But they will always find other excuses to not count them. They'll say 'oh, those sites don't count, those GOTY awards don't count'

True . Most of them are here just for trolling and not even true gamers . I highly doubt that they even understand the game industry .

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@lostrib said:

why isn't every publication on that list? and how did you calculate your grading scale?

Gamespot rules only gamespot matter and on that chart i see 3 GOTY for the PS3 non for PC...

This thread has really deliver.., seeing the master beggers enrage really make any cows day...hahahaha

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@MK-Professor said:

@xboxdone74 said:

On Gamespot, pc had 0 goty exclusives for gen 7.

On Gamespot, for the 7th gen PC had more AAAE than any other console, and also more AAE than the 3 consoles combine.

No need to be so mad that PC get more AAAE/AAE exlusives and the best by far version of multiplats.

http://www.gamespot.com/metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of-the-patriots/

We are here you are lower..

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#227 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Are people still crying about this and/or making a fool of themselves trying to prove the PC has no games?

Does anybody here actually enjoy playing video games or do they enjoy making themselves look like complete idiots on game forums all day?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 deactivated-5920bf77daa85

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

why isn't every publication on that list? and how did you calculate your grading scale?

Gamespot rules only gamespot matter and on that chart i see 3 GOTY for the PS3 non for PC...

This thread has really deliver.., seeing the master beggers enrage really make any cows day...hahahaha

It would have to, given the limited scope of your game library.

Although a lack of money and reading ability would probably have far worse consequences than an incomprehensible obsession with GOTY awards.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

Whoa wait a minute. I remember when TLOU got an 8 you were singing a different tune. So when it favors your stance it's only Gamespot, but when it doesn't we use Metacritic and Gamerankings?

From TLOU hype thread.

"I don't play the meta i even fight mods about it,gamespot score as sole review for opinion is a joke. Thankfuly on meta the game has 9.5 even with Polygon troll score and gamespot one..:lol:"

This thread was a Tormentos goldmine.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/the-last-of-us-hype-thread-56k-80-gs-29337112/?page=40

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By R4gn4r0k

@Cloud_imperium said:

True . Most of them are here just for trolling and not even true gamers . I highly doubt that they even understand the game industry .

Yup, if they knew the industry they would know about the massive amounts of money Sony, MS and Nintendo put into exclusives, or buying exclusives. The massive amount of money spent on marketing that a lot of PC devs don't.

They would know about royalty fees and why PC is a much more popular system for developers to develop for.

They would know that PC has the most amount of games and the most amount of A/AA/AAA games compared to any single console.

Instead of going derp like that Xboxdone: "Lol, PC gamers don't like a single of their games so they beg for GTA V/Destiny" If he really believes that and is not trolling, than I don't know what to say.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By R4gn4r0k

@GoldenElementXL said:

Whoa wait a minute. I remember when TLOU got an 8 you were singing a different tune. So when it favors your stance it's only Gamespot, but when it doesn't we use Metacritic and Gamerankings?

From TLOU hype thread.

"I don't play the meta i even fight mods about it,gamespot score as sole review for opinion is a joke. Thankfuly on meta the game has 9.5 even with Polygon troll score and gamespot one..:lol:"

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/the-last-of-us-hype-thread-56k-80-gs-29337112/?page=40

Oh boy

@tormentos said:

@tormentos said:

I don't play the meta i even fight mods about it,gamespot score as sole review for opinion is a joke.

Thankfuly on meta the game has 9.5 even with Polygon troll score and gamespot one..:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@Wasdie said:

Are people still crying about this and/or making a fool of themselves trying to prove the PC has no games?

Does anybody here actually enjoy playing video games or do they enjoy making themselves look like complete idiots on game forums all day?

I think this thread makes it pretty clear.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

@o0squishy0o said:

If destiny opened up a kick starter for it to be on PC then they would do it. It all comes down to money and behind the PC market there is zero publishing force like Mircosoft or Sony pushing the platform.

If anyone thinks its really about techinical limitations of a platform... you're wrong. If the 360 can do it your grandmas 5 year old laptop can. Its all about money and noone is giving bungie the millions needed to do it for the PC.

From what I understand the Destiny world has consoles only and if they added pc's that would not be fair. The pc version would most likely have better rez/fps and kbam that would translate into a huge advantage over the consolites. Pc would have to get it's own version and that takes money and time. Bungie did the right thing making the game on console only.

Even so I would think that next gen consoles would have a small advantage over current gen players.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

That is entirely irrelevant to what I'm asking. Maybe read the actual discussion next time, el tormo

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

From TLOU hype thread.

Oh boy

@tormentos said:

@tormentos said:

I don't play the meta i even fight mods about it,gamespot score as sole review for opinion is a joke.

Thankfuly on meta the game has 9.5 even with Polygon troll score and gamespot one..:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@Wasdie said:

I think this thread makes it pretty clear.

I'm still waiting for @tormentos to respond. This is just too good.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 R4gn4r0k

@GoldenElementXL said:

I'm still waiting for @tormentos to respond. This is just too good.

He'll just go away, thinking he has 'owned' hermits.

LMAO.

Seriously, cows are some of the biggest hypocrites on this forums. About GOTYs, about scores, about indies, about games, about resolution, about exclusives.

All of them don't matter... unless of course Playstation has them, than it's the most important thing in the world. It's hilarious.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Heil68

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Heil68 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Heil68 said:

No, he just said so. PC has more games than any single console. PC has more A/AA/AAA rated games than any single console

And A/AA/AAA games are the best of the best. Claiming otherwise is silly.

Consoles have 10/10 exclusives=Best of the Best. PC does not. True or false?

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#237  Edited By jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

People really think that PC gamers don't already own all the current consoles worth buying (PS4)?

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@intotheminx said:

So?

I came in to kinda say the same thing, only I was going to say "and?".

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By R4gn4r0k

@Heil68 said:

Would you rather play one 10/10 game every 5 years or so or dozens of A/AA/AAA games per year ?

And to answer your question: not true. A review, and along those lines a 10/10 score or GOTY awards are just opinions. I played and loved TLOU last year, but Shadow Warrior is still my favourite game of last year. And that game scored what ? A 7 on here ? So yeah, GOTY and 10/10 scores are just opinions and should just be accepted as those. Not as the end all be all decider of how people should enjoy video games. That's bogus.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Heil68

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Heil68 said:

Would you rather play one 10/10 game every 5 years or so or dozens of A/AA/AAA games per year ?

And to answer your question: not true. A review, and along those lines a 10/10 score or GOTY awards are just opinions. I played and loved TLOU last year, but Shadow Warrior is still my favourite game of last year. And that game scored what ? A 7 on here ? So yeah, GOTY and 10/10 scores are just opinions and should just be accepted as those. Not as the end all be all decider of how people should enjoy video games. That's bogus.

I play them all, since I have everything. But to have the best of the best of what the industry has to offer you need consoles.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By R4gn4r0k

@Heil68 said:

I play them all, since I have everything. But to have the best of the best of what the industry has to offer you need consoles.

You played Shadow Warrior ?

I own many consoles, handhelds and PC. And 90% of my playtime is on PC. So clearly I don't think 'the best of the best' is to be found on consoles.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Heil68

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Heil68 said:

You played Shadow Warrior ?

I own many consoles, handhelds and PC. And 90% of my playtime is on PC. So clearly I don't think 'the best of the best' is to be found on consoles.

but you brought up "PC gets dozens of A/AA/AAA games per year" which according to you is a "just opinions" so which is it? If scores matter than 10/10 games are the best.

I enjoyed quite a few 7.0 games and even 2 games that scored 4.0 over Mario Galaxy which scored a 10, what does that matter?

90% of my time these days is on consoles over my PC, since I just got both PS4 and Xbone

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 R4gn4r0k

@Heil68 said:

but you brought up "PC gets dozens of A/AA/AAA games per year" which according to you is a "just opinions" so which is it? If scores matter than 10/10 games are the best.

I enjoyed quite a few 7.0 games and even 2 games that scored 4.0 over Mario Galaxy which scored a 10, what does that matter?

90% of my time these days is on consoles over my PC, since I just got both PS4 and Xbone

Yes, I did bring that up. But nowhere did I say that that was what people should go by.

When people say PC lacks quality it's pretty easy to point to the fact that it has more A/AA/AAA games than any single console.

When people say 'Only GOTY or 10/10 is what is worth playing' I disagree. I'm not saying you said that, but other imply that. So yeah, both of my statements can co-exist, it's not one or the other.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Heil68

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Heil68 said:

Yes, I did bring that up. But nowhere did I say that that was what people should go by.

When people say PC lacks quality it's pretty easy to point to the fact that it has more A/AA/AAA games than any single console.

When people say 'Only GOTY or 10/10 is what is worth playing' I disagree. I'm not saying you said that, but other imply that. So yeah, both of my statements can co-exist, it's not one or the other.

I NEVER said PC lacks quality. EVER. My whole point is consoles ARE worth owning, if only for their exclusives which manage to great and sometimes even perfect scores not to mention numerous GOTY awards

Sniper/Jankor say they're not worth owning and I merely bring up the FACTS why they are. :)

And I've never seen you say consoles aren't worth owning either.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 R4gn4r0k

@Heil68 said:

I NEVER said PC lacks quality. EVER. My whole point is consoles ARE worth owning, if only for their exclusives which manage to great and sometimes even perfect scores not to mention numerous GOTY awards

Sniper/Jankor say they're not worth owning and I merely bring up the FACTS why they are. :)

Totally. And yeah, I didn't want to imply you said that. I just don't think GOTYs are the only games worth playing, that was the start of our discussion :p

I don't agree with hermits that say consoles are inferior and only have movie games or games not worth playing.

And I don't agree with console trolls like Xboxdone that say PC is inferior because it doesn't have GOTYs

All systems have worthwhile games and exclusives. And that is why I try to own as many as possible :)

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#247 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

tormentos got blown the **** out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 deactivated-5920bf77daa85

@Heil68 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Heil68 said:

The fact that a game gets GOTY awards and "perfect scores" doesn't make them worth owning. Part of what you console trolls don't seem to understand is that the more weight you put to paid review scores, the less believable the notion that you've actually played these games.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Heil68

@Motokid6 said:

@Heil68: Best of the best? You mean the rampant advertisements they dump into the adstation and commercialbox? I'm sorry Heli, but this is the last gen of the closed console. If things stay the way they are this apathy consoles condone will destroy the industry.

This is for everyone..I said this once I'll say it again you fanboys would see the gaming industry burn if it meant your console could be king of the ashes. Is that what you people really want? How can you look at the state of gaming today and go "Things are looking good." How is that possible?

Gaming dies a little every time a console and a Call of Duty game is purchased. It stalls ingenuity, it stalls progress and it stalls the evolution of video entertainment.

The closed console needs to die. For the good of the video game it needs to die off. Move on.

Yup, cream of the crop, perfect scoring exclusives only found on consoles.

and LOL "last gen of the closed console"

Don't look now but PC is dying too!

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Heil68

@Cobra_nVidia said:

@Heil68 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Heil68 said:

The fact that a game gets GOTY awards and "perfect scores" doesn't make them worth owning. Part of what you console trolls don't seem to understand is that the more weight you put to paid review scores, the less believable the notion that you've actually played these games.

As R4gn4r0k said " All systems have worthwhile games and exclusives. And that is why I try to own as many as possible "