It seems that pc gamers are getting the best deal again. If you preorder Bioshock Infinite right now on Steam you get the first Bioshock free. This is part of a promotion that allows more preorder bonuses to be unlocked as more people preorder the game on Steam. This means that even more bonuses can and will most likely be unlocked. If enough preorders are accumulated, users will gain access to various TF2 items, and if even more are accumulated all people will get XCOM: EU. Looks like Hermits and Manticores with PCs win again.
Pre-Order BioShock Infinite and receive the Industrial Revolution Pack FREE!
Pre-order BioShock Infinite and receive access to the Industrial Revolution Pack, which includes three gear items, 500 bonus in-game currency, five lock picks as well as the Industrial Revolution puzzle game.
*This offer is separate from the rewards offer below and will be available to all customers who pre-purchase on Steam.
Free copy of Bioshock. Already own it on Steam? Gift it to a friend.
Everything Above, Plus:
Exclusive Bioshock Infinite TF2 items
- With this Vox Populi anarchist mask, you can terrify your enemies into thinking you're the Devil Himself, or worse, a protestor. Either way, they're probably going to avoid you at the entrance to the supermarket when you try to get them to sign something.
The Pounding Father
- Heavy cannot tell lie. Heavy is first President of United States. Of crushing little baby men.
- Want to command respect from people standing at an indeterminate distance from your immediate right? Bolt on a platinum Pinkerton badge and experience the thrill for yourself!
The Person in the Iron Mask
- Turkey? Chicken? Game hens? Your head? This cast iron poultry furnace will smoke anything placed inside it.
- Protect the important thoughts in your head -- ones like "liberty" and "freedom" and "democracy" -- with good, honest, hat-shaped American steel. This helmet won't run (until heated to 2500°F)!
The Sydney Straw Boat:
- Throw this hat on the ground to express rage, or in the air to express joy! Take a hat-based trip through time to learn how your great grandparents displayed emotions in the days before emoticons!
The Steel Songbird:
- It gets pretty quiet in that sniper's nest. Why not treat yourself to the haunting rhythmic symphony of bolts being constantly pooped by this mute, easily terrified incontinent bird?
Everything Above, Plus:
Free copy of X-Com: Enemy Unknown. Already own it on Steam? Gift it to a friend.