Are you buying Battlefield 2042 on day one?

• 115 results
hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Poll Are you buying Battlefield 2042 on day one? (85 votes)

Yes 22%
No 72%
None of your business, kid 6%

Ever since the beta ended, i can't stop thinking about the damn game. This has't happened since the BF3 days, so i am excited to say the least. Even if the game launches in a clusterfuck state, i am still getting it day one.

Are you buying it? If so, which system?

• 
DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#51 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8773 Posts

Thinking of changing my mind on this one. Probably won't get it.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1678 Posts

Day one for me and I'm off the entire week of Thanksgiving to really dig into it. Haven't been this stoked for a Battlefield game since BF3.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

Hell yes. Enjoyed the beta despite all the bugs; also really hope they change the buttons for rezzing and/or picking up weapons. Too many times you'd pick up your teammate's weapon instead of rezzing them. Even BF4 had different buttons to pick up weapons.

I will say I'm most excited for Hazard Zone. Been playing a ton of Hunt: Showdown and I'm enjoying it immensely, so more modes like this is always welcome.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#54 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44569 Posts

People should be raging how the game is online only DRM... for consistency.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9399 Posts

I'm not going to buy it at all.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38873 Posts

@madsnakehhh said:

A multiplayer FPS by EA ... God no.

Would agree with 100% of their other titles, but this is Battlefield. No one does it like BF.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#57 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17812 Posts
@davillain- said:

I ain't paying full price when they had the nerve to take out Campaign and since Battlefield 2042 is MP only, I'll play it through EA PlayPro sub since its only $14 and a fitting price for such a game. Sadly you forgot to include renting on the poll so no votes for me when I'm just gonna rent the damn game.

The focus of BF has always been the MP. The older games didn't have campaigns either. BF 1942, BF Vietnam, BF 2, BF 2142, etc... no campaigns. The only games with campaigns really were Bad Company 1+2, BF 3, BF 4, BF Hardline. BF 1 and BF V War Stories were so half-ass and don't count as campaigns.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10616 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@madsnakehhh said:

A multiplayer FPS by EA ... God no.

Would agree with 100% of their other titles, but this is Battlefield. No one does it like BF.

This to the fullest!!!

I seriously can’t name 1 game that does everything that BF does, but better. Some games out there does some things better than BF, but fail in other aspects.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#59 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

Already pre-ordered it a month ago on my XSX. Loved the beta,but glitch/bug hell of a beta.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46323 Posts

@BassMan said:
@davillain- said:

I ain't paying full price when they had the nerve to take out Campaign and since Battlefield 2042 is MP only, I'll play it through EA PlayPro sub since its only $14 and a fitting price for such a game. Sadly you forgot to include renting on the poll so no votes for me when I'm just gonna rent the damn game.

The focus of BF has always been the MP. The older games didn't have campaigns either. BF 1942, BF Vietnam, BF 2, BF 2142, etc... no campaigns. The only games with campaigns really were Bad Company 1+2, BF 3, BF 4, BF Hardline. BF 1 and BF V War Stories were so half-ass and don't count as campaigns.

War stories were so short, that the moment they got started they were already over.

Also I found it odd that you'd play a campaign about a pilot/tanker and the game would always find these contrived ways to get you our of your vehicle... It was perhaps the only time where I got to actually succeed as a pilot lol. Just let me stay in the plane xD

I did like Nordlys nice change of pacing, where it offerered these huge levels with open ended objectives, and your mode of transport was skiis.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4368 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@Litchie said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Litchie said:
@hardwenzen said:

I want to get this on PC baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Having access to kb/mouse (which won't be important if there's high amount of aim assist for controllers, which i want to abuse), being able to run low settings to make everything washed out and easy to track people hiding in corners/bushes and an easy 144fps in 1440p with DLSS would be such a better experience, but i can't find a god damn gpu, so no choice but to get it for the ps5.

You have no problem playing on console, because of aim assist. And you really want to play on PC so you can cheat. Nice.

Cheat what? Literally everyone playing on pc use the lowest settings for obvious reasons. And its not like my 9600k will run the game at ultra even if i find a 3070.

No, that's people with bad rigs and cowards.

lol no. Literally every "pro" streamer making hundreds of thousands or millions a year with a 3090 use low to medium-low visuals when playing competitive. I am surprised you play on pc and didn't knew this. This is not some underground secret that most people never heard off of.

the thing i notice since last year... yeah that how dumb the average gamer are.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 BassMan

@R4gn4r0k: The skiing was cool for sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#63 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I'm done with the Battlefield series and MP games in general they don't appeal to me anymore my younger competitive self is gone.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8233 Posts

No way in hell, maybe in a year when some of those bugs get ironed out and the DLC is added for like $15-$20 tops

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 hardwenzen

@warmblur said:

I'm done with the Battlefield series and MP games in general they don't appeal to me anymore my younger competitive self is gone.

God dammit i hope i never get to that point. This is depressing.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 BassMan

@hardwenzen said:
@warmblur said:

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#67 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26102 Posts

EA games lower in price quickly, makes no sense to buy it Day 1 when that's prime bug season.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 hardwenzen

@Willy105 said:

EA games lower in price quickly, makes no sense to buy it Day 1 when that's prime bug season.

It drops in price quickly if nobody is buying the game. If its popular, it won't drop quickly.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#69 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Yes because of the homies. Game is shaping up to be mid tho. Not sure a long haul will help it out. I'm sure it will be successful as shit because its battlefield, but its looking kind of boring.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#70 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 24926 Posts

No im not.

It looks like one of the worst game of 2021.

excited for shadow warrior 3 though.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#71  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9549 Posts

Already have the Ultimate version paid for 3 times (me and my two boys), same for Vanguard. I'm just waiting for release day for both games. We are pretty excited for some new shooters.

Sucks that that Ricochet anti cheat software for CoD has already leaked.... I was hoping to play some fair games. Oh well, we'll still win.. lol.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By WitIsWisdom
@sakaixx said:
@Litchie said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Litchie said:

lol no. Literally every "pro" streamer making hundreds of thousands or millions a year with a 3090 use low to medium-low visuals when playing competitive. I am surprised you play on pc and didn't knew this. This is not some underground secret that most people never heard off of.

I know people cheat like that. Doesn't make it better. I'm just not a coward myself.

I also know most big streamers are hypocritical douchebags. Always complaining when they die about other players doing exactly what they do themselves, and it's never their fault, it's the fault of the opponent's ping or the way the opponent plays the game.

Usually for crossplay there is settings you cannot change to even the playing field across all platform. Switch excluded due technical limitations of course.

What? Just no... please name some console online multiplayer shooting games that people on PC with cross play on are limited to the same settings.. Hell, just name one. I'll wait.

I could write a list a mile long of all the things PC players get that aren't usually available on console.. hell, we are just starting to get limited FOV sliders in a very slim selection of games.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 WitIsWisdom

I love people crying about aim assist and never even use a controller. Then when they do they suck ass and immediately go back to M/KB...

PC players complaining about aim assist when they have a bunch of other advantages that are way more helpful is hilarious. This is a new trend over the past few years that is being compounded by crying streamers that get smacked by controller players that would absolutely embarrass them if they had something as precise as a mouse and don't want to look bad in front of their audience.. so sad.

It's almost as common these days as hearing kids crying on the mic about people using AR's or SMG's as "spray guns" that take no skill.. all while they use shotguns, noob tubes, and RPG's. The narratives have gotten flipped on so many things that are the exact opposite in recent years it's hard to keep up with all the petty bs. Look, we get it... you didn't get picked for dodgeball in grade school, but it's time to move on and just admit you aren't as good as you thought you were.

All this said by a guy that plays on a controller with maxed out look and aim speed and turns down aim assist effect or changes settings to dynamic and precision because all aim assist does is pull you off your target and slightly switch between multiple targets crossing paths. Sure, I know the kind of people that try to find ways to maximize aim assist, like using iron sights, focusing aim, and tapping ads over and over, but that is no different than any other cheater or scrub on the game that couldn't buy a kill otherwise.. lol

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 WitIsWisdom

@hardwenzen said:
@warmblur said:

lol.. Right?

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#75 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

No. I generally don't like the series, and I will have Halo Infinite to scratch any mp itch I may get.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 WitIsWisdom

I'll probably be spending 99.9% of my time in Portal mode though seeing as I have little to no interest at all in playing in maps the size of the beta.

I did like the gunplay and several other aspects, so I know I'll enjoy the game however. I'll be playing Rush and 1 life game modes.

Kind of like with the Vanguard alpha, I HATED (and I do mean hated) Champion Hill (which I now refer to a Camping Hill) but did like the gameplay enough to try the beta. I loved the beta where I spent most of my times playing the new game mode (similar to hardpoint but can't remember the name), TDM, and Search and Destroy.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts

Yes.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#79 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15925 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:
@sakaixx said:
@Litchie said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Litchie said:

I know people cheat like that. Doesn't make it better. I'm just not a coward myself.

I also know most big streamers are hypocritical douchebags. Always complaining when they die about other players doing exactly what they do themselves, and it's never their fault, it's the fault of the opponent's ping or the way the opponent plays the game.

Usually for crossplay there is settings you cannot change to even the playing field across all platform. Switch excluded due technical limitations of course.

What? Just no... please name some console online multiplayer shooting games that people on PC with cross play on are limited to the same settings.. Hell, just name one. I'll wait.

Base settings like grass or shadows. Apex Legends. Ok now what?

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2936 Posts

No. I don't play multiplayer FPS.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#81 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:
@hardwenzen said:
@warmblur said:

lol.. Right?

Meh, maybe if MP games weren't shit these days I still care the battlefield series use to be great until they dumbed it down.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 hardwenzen

Imagine Rush on Arica Harbor with 128 players. Oh shit.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2033 Posts

Was so addicted to Battlefield 4 and 1. So Hopefully it's as good

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By WitIsWisdom
@sakaixx said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@sakaixx said:
@Litchie said:

lol.. ok ok. You named the one game I figured you might, but base setting and advanced settings are two completely different things (especially when monitors have built in tech to change game settings without the need to have the settings in the actual game itself). Still though, I asked for one and you named one that works 50% and is one of if not the best example (there are very few others that even come close) which is a lot better than I imagine most would have done.

That said, it isn't the least bit common even with crossplay, and as a matter of fact it's one of those things that always makes me consider turning crossplay off (although I don't). I'm sure (or at least hoping) that it's a lot more common place in the near future however.

Having the same settings across all platforms is the only fair thing to do unless games separate controller and m/kb players into separate lobbies (which has also happened a time or two recently). With increasing abilities of consoles there will be no reason not to at this point.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By sakaiXx
@WitIsWisdom said:
@sakaixx said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@sakaixx said:

lol.. ok ok. You named the one game I figured you might, but base setting and advanced settings are two completely different things (especially when monitors have built in tech to change game settings without the need to have the settings in the actual game itself). Still though, I asked for one and you named one that works 50% and is one of if not the best example (there are very few others that even come close) which is a lot better than I imagine most would have done.

That said, it isn't the least bit common even with crossplay, and as a matter of fact it's one of those things that always makes me consider turning crossplay off (although I don't). I'm sure (or at least hoping) that it's a lot more common place in the near future however.

Having the same settings across all platforms is the only fair thing to do unless games separate controller and m/kb players into separate lobbies (which has also happened a time or two recently). With increasing abilities of consoles there will be no reason not to at this point.

Don't go off context. Don't give a damn about any advanced setting the point we discussing here is usually there is limits to the lowest possible settings to even the playing field across all platforms when crossplay. I never said all games but nowadays usually dev try to balance it unless you go into the .ini file or whatever file to force change setting, that I also would consider cheating. Read the replies from start first please.

Also Apex Legends lowest settings to ultra setting or Console settings doesnt have much difference other than Ultra better tree shadow and sharper rocks. KBM will always have the better aim advantage I agree.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 WitIsWisdom

@sakaixx said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@sakaixx said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@sakaixx said:

Don't go off context. Don't give a damn about any advanced setting the point we discussing here is usually there is limits to the lowest possible settings to even the playing field across all platforms when crossplay. I never said all games but nowadays usually dev try to balance it unless you go into the .ini file or whatever file to force change setting, that I also would consider cheating. Read the replies from start first please.

Also Apex Legends lowest settings to ultra setting or Console settings doesnt have much difference other than Ultra better tree shadow and sharper rocks. KBM will always have the better aim advantage I agree.

How in the hell is it going off context to talk about ALL settings and not just the base settings? You're kidding right? You don't take a bite of an apple and throw it to the side, you take it to the core. There are an absolute shit ton of settings on PC versions of games that consoles players don't get. It's one of, if not the biggest thing, that has always made me think about going all out and purchasing a top of the line PC and not just a gaming laptop.

"Lowest possible settings" isn't even a thing on consoles (unless that is all the console can run it at, but they usually just sacrifice frame rate to give better visuals instead). You get the game the way they want you to and you don't get to tune the things you do or don't like in the vast majority of games. On a PC you wouldn't run games at the lowest settings unless you were trying to get an unfair advantage or your PC could barely handle the minimum requirements, and few to no games make things fair between the two as you suggest.

You can't change the settings in a console game besides perhaps brightness and a performance or graphical mode in some newer games. You can't turn off or change shadows, textures, draw distance, run in different aspects, keep the screen bright with built in features, particle effects and other disorienting features like smoke, light shafts, bloom, etc. etc. etc. I could literally go on forever with settings... it doesn't matter if they are "base" or not.

A fair experience for crossplay would be to match players with similar devices to the same lobbies OR to lock dpi to the max possible controller speed or at the very least unlock controller look/turn speed and give identical settings other than PC games having the ability to run at a higher fidelity and NOT be able to drop singular itemized bars and instead be all integrated together. Turning off shadows and things of that nature is cheating when console players don't have the option... easy as that.

Single press buttons (instead of holding) enable things like drop shot, full speed strafing, and automatic running in games (due to lack of analog), but PC players still cry about aim assist which more often than not just gets in the way of any good player.

People on PC are 90% of all the problem when playing online in the first place with all the cheaters and devices that make it easier to play and are sometimes built directly into those version of the games. Hell, in most shooters you can't even change the FOV and when you can it's only just a little bit.

If you need proof look no further than the fact that over 90% of the banned cheaters on Warzone have came from PC players (over a million at this point in time), or how about the fact that the new Ricochet anti cheat being brought to Vanguard and also to be implemented into Warzone will ONLY detect and ban people on PC.

Most of these things are "base settings" in my opinion. You can dispute them or disagree, that's your right, but we aren't going to be changing each others minds on this one, so we're just going to have to agree to disagree and move on.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#88 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

Why does it surprise people to learn that competitive gamers don't give a shit about lighting effects or grass? Turn all that shit off and it's easier to see your opponent and the much higher frame rate smooths out gameplay considerably. Competitive gamers don't want to look at the grass and water, they want to destroy their opponents.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By sakaiXx
@WitIsWisdom said:
@sakaixx said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@sakaixx said:

How in the hell is it going off context to talk about ALL settings and not just the base settings? You're kidding right? You don't take a bite of an apple and throw it to the side, you take it to the core. There are an absolute shit ton of settings on PC versions of games that consoles players don't get. It's one of, if not the biggest thing, that has always made me think about going all out and purchasing a top of the line PC and not just a gaming laptop.

"Lowest possible settings" isn't even a thing on consoles (unless that is all the console can run it at, but they usually just sacrifice frame rate to give better visuals instead). You get the game the way they want you to and you don't get to tune the things you do or don't like in the vast majority of games. On a PC you wouldn't run games at the lowest settings unless you were trying to get an unfair advantage or your PC could barely handle the minimum requirements, and few to no games make things fair between the two as you suggest.

You can't change the settings in a console game besides perhaps brightness and a performance or graphical mode in some newer games. You can't turn off or change shadows, textures, draw distance, run in different aspects, keep the screen bright with built in features, particle effects and other disorienting features like smoke, light shafts, bloom, etc. etc. etc. I could literally go on forever with settings... it doesn't matter if they are "base" or not.

A fair experience for crossplay would be to match players with similar devices to the same lobbies OR to lock dpi to the max possible controller speed or at the very least unlock controller look/turn speed and give identical settings other than PC games having the ability to run at a higher fidelity and NOT be able to drop singular itemized bars and instead be all integrated together. Turning off shadows and things of that nature is cheating when console players don't have the option... easy as that.

Single press buttons (instead of holding) enable things like drop shot, full speed strafing, and automatic running in games (due to lack of analog), but PC players still cry about aim assist which more often than not just gets in the way of any good player.

People on PC are 90% of all the problem when playing online in the first place with all the cheaters and devices that make it easier to play and are sometimes built directly into those version of the games. Hell, in most shooters you can't even change the FOV and when you can it's only just a little bit.

If you need proof look no further than the fact that over 90% of the banned cheaters on Warzone have came from PC players (over a million at this point in time), or how about the fact that the new Ricochet anti cheat being brought to Vanguard and also to be implemented into Warzone will ONLY detect and ban people on PC.

Most of these things are "base settings" in my opinion. You can dispute them or disagree, that's your right, but we aren't going to be changing each others minds on this one, so we're just going to have to agree to disagree and move on.

Yeah we not gonna agree cause as I said, usually there are settings you cant change on pc and consoles to even the playing field on crossplay.

Of course PC will always win cause of KBM and other advantages like better fov slider and fps nobody gonna deny that. As said, usually dev try to balance the field by having settings you can't change in crossplay. Not all devs do this but recently dev been doing a great job balancing the whole graphics side of things. Apex legends is a great example of these. They make sure all platform except switch have visual like grass and shadows still present so even though ur on PS4, you wont feel disadvantaged playing against PC users except of course good KBM users. I play on both and sure PC ver is cleaner and prettier and have fog effects but still the same amount of grass and shadows on consoles and on lowest possible settings PC.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#90 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34617 Posts

@eoten said:

Why does it surprise people to learn that competitive gamers don't give a shit about lighting effects or grass? Turn all that shit off and it's easier to see your opponent and the much higher frame rate smooths out gameplay considerably. Competitive gamers don't want to look at the grass and water, they want to destroy their opponents.

Was anyone surprised? Didn't read the thread.. However, if I was into esports, I'd probably do everything to gain an advantage as well. Wouldn't want Team Asshole to know that Team Litchie has bushes activated in graphics settings so they know they can hide in the bushes. But I'm just gaming at home, I want my games to look as best they can while I kill people. Winning as much as humanly possible in videogames just isn't important, I'm in it for the fun. If it's important to you while you sit at home playing against randoms, there's a chance I'll make fun of you. Disabling graphics to get a few more kills, or play a fantastic looking game? The latter for me.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 hardwenzen

@Litchie said:
@eoten said:

Was anyone surprised? Didn't read the thread.. However, if I was into esports, I'd probably do everything to gain an advantage as well. Wouldn't want Team Asshole to know that Team Litchie has bushes activated in graphics settings so they know they can hide in the bushes. But I'm just gaming at home, I want my games to look as best they can while I kill people. Winning as much as humanly possible in videogames just isn't important, I'm in it for the fun. If it's important to you while you sit at home playing against randoms, there's a chance I'll make fun of you. Disabling graphics to get a few more kills, or play a fantastic looking game? The latter for me.

If you lower everything except textures, anisotrop filtering, anti aliasing, draw distance, object lod quality (in games that have this) that you leave on max settings, the game will look very nice and clean. Its not ugly AND you're gaining a ton of frames. Try it in Hunt.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 above_average
Member since 2021 • 1566 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@eoten said:

Shooters are boring mass produced hot garbage pandering to 12 year olds talking about each others moms. I'll pass.

That was such a toxic response, dude.

Let him preach his truth

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#93 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34617 Posts

@hardwenzen: Nay. Hunt looks amazing and runs well on my current settings. Ain't touching that bitch.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#94 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

After playing the beta I’m not so sure anymore.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 BassMan

@ButDuuude said:

That's understandable as it was very rough and is concerning for even the most diehard BF fans.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 hardwenzen
Loading Video...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 hardwenzen
@BassMan said:
@ButDuuude said:

That's understandable as it was very rough and is concerning for even the most diehard BF fans.

Best part of it all is that they had like what? Four studios working on it? They canned the singleplayer to have all their resources for multiplayer, and this is the state of their beta? What in the actual ****.

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 3725 Posts

The decisions they made really does stem from Warzone. From the Specialists and worse animations, to mobility and hero skills.

Damn, and I was looking forward to this game when it was revealed.

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 2192 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

BF2042 vs BF4 comparison.

Loading Video...

Day one for me. It will play best on ps5, better than pc and shitbox series X. The immersion of the ps5 will sell millions of copies alone.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By BassMan
@hardwenzen said:
@BassMan said:
@ButDuuude said:

Best part of it all is that they had like what? Four studios working on it? They canned the singleplayer to have all their resources for multiplayer, and this is the state of their beta? What in the actual ****.

Let's not forget the comments back in February....

“The team is focused and the game is ahead of our internal milestones,” Wilson added.

EA CFO Blake Jorgensen later reiterated that DICE is “way ahead of where we were in prior product cycles” when it comes to the Battlefield’s development.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/ea-says-battlefield-6-is-way-ahead-of-schedule-supports-more-players-than-ever-before/

If the game launch is anywhere near as broken as the beta, there will definitely be a lawsuit by investors. EA has been blatantly lying to investors about BF 2042.