After watching MGSV: Phantom Pain at E3

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@underdog123x said:
@Mozelleple112 said:

I'll enjoy classic masterpieces that can only be compared to artifacts like the Venus De Milo, Mona lisa etc.

If you like high end art then you're going to hate Phantom Pain. This is like comparing McDonalds to a high end steakhouse.

Actually I take that back. McDonalds is too much of a compliment. Metal Gear Solid are like the 3 day old hot dogs you can buy from a gas station.

@Blabadon said:

IQ wars, lmao

OMG I just read that...is he serious?

You were the one who brought up silly claims about intelligence of different fans with nothing to back that claim up. I can prove to you that I am intellectually superior to not only someone like you but the vast majority of the population. Whether you prefer IQ or SAT's.

Avatar image for deactivated-58319077a6477
deactivated-58319077a6477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 deactivated-58319077a6477
Member since 2007 • 4954 Posts

@clyde46 said:

Still no David Hayter.

I still think He will be in the game. not when playing it but when the game is complete. Phantom Pain takes place in 1984 just 11 years before the events of MG1 which takes place in 1995.

I think the end of PP will show Big boss return to US and reform Fox to Foxhound where he will give the code name Solid Snake Voiced by David Hayter.

it can be a one liner sentence done by Hayter.

That is just my theory most of the previous voice actors are back and it would be awkward for Hayter to voice of Big Boss & Solid Snake. Kojima should have let another person do the voice of Big Boss in MGS3 , PO , PW.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

MGS story is full of silly moments . MGS 3 was best in the series . From what I've seen so far didn't satisfy me . Same old stiff gameplay animations , lengthy boring , over dramatic cutscenes and slutty women characters everywhere . Last scene in Ground Zeroes was supposed to be emotional but instead , it was funny ; her body was torn apart and she walks in helicopter after few seconds just fine like nothing happened . As I said , over dramatic and full of silly moments .

McShea is that you?

You seriously want to talk about Slutty female characters yet the Witcher series gets a free pass when Geralt can **** just about anyone with minimum effort? Lol.

There is difference between cheap sex (Whores) and strong main characters (like Philipa , Saskia , Triss , Sabrina etc) . No one runs around the battlefield while wearing only bra or a cheap dress (like Quite , Eva , Naomi Hunter etc)

lmao, no.

First of all you are basing a woman's appearance on how easy she is to get in bed. Quiet has done nothing whorish aside from dressing provocatively.

The strong female leads in the Witcher on the other hand are all too ready to strip off that battle ready attire and get plowed.

Triss from the first Witcher, It's obvious to see where the eye should be drawn to here.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#55 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

Brain Shard. Anyone?

Really?

verbalfilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By verbalfilth
Member since 2006 • 5043 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

Although I'm still getting over the fact that Kojima said MGS 4 would be his last, this is indeed looking amazing.

He's been saying this for every MGS game since MGS2. He even just recently said it again for MGS5 and I'm sure one day he'll say the same thing about MGS6.

Hell, he even said he was done with the IP after the first Metal Gear in 1987 lol.

You would think that at this point he'd just quit saying it, it's become such a running joke.

Yessir.

Look at the guy's resume.

Its practically Metal Gear on every line.

He has tried his hand at some other notable titles with the best being Zone of the Enders, a Castlevania 3d game and policenauts...

all of these are passable games but they aren't really stand outs (Zone of the enders was amazing but its very niche)

It will be a cold day in hell before Kojima gives up his cash cow.

Every time he says an MGS game is his last game, its simply just a marketing ploy.

With that being said, I'm looking forward to phantom pain. Can't wait :D