A Storm is Coming... are Lems/Sheep/Herms about to get swept up?

  • 56 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

26423

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 26423 Posts

This game looks more and more amazing each time. First Sony gamers were blessed with Last of Us 2, and in two weeks, this game. I'm on the hype train, baby. 9/10. Thoughts, SW? Day 1 purchase for you?

Avatar image for jasonofa36
JasonOfA36

1799

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 1799 Posts

Probably getting this at sale. TLOU2 still left a sour taste in my mouth.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

55955

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 55955 Posts

Buying it close to day one... I'm excited, but the gameplay reveal was a little lackluster.

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

30630

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 30630 Posts

Looks great for sure. I’ll definitely get it but not in a rush, still waiting for the PS4 to get cheaper. Will gladly pick it up when it hits the bargain bin.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

1637

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 1637 Posts

Getting it, but very time a new trailer comes out, it looks more n more generic to me.

Avatar image for ConanTheStoner
ConanTheStoner

18754

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 18754 Posts

This just reminds me that Nioh 2 on PC would be nice.

But yeah man, hope it turns out good.

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

8009

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#7 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 8009 Posts

Day one. Watch the japanese dub link below. Akira Kurosawa mode with Japan dub is the way to go for this game its a match made in heaven!

https://youtu.be/MamonBeCaAQ

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

16704

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#8 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 16704 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: Isn't this the second time you've shilled this game in the last month trying to stir up lems/hermits/sheep? and the last one was a fail for you, and this will be the same.

It does raise some serious issues for you because you're coming across as someone who is incredibly insecure at this point.

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

42443

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#9 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 42443 Posts

No need to look at this trailer as I'm fully confident Ghost of Tsushima is the PS4 exclusive and the very last (well sort of) exclusive to close PS4 as PS5 closely approaches. But yes, looking forward to playing it day one :)

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

26423

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 26423 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@SolidGame_basic: Isn't this the second time you've shilled this game in the last month trying to stir up lems/hermits/sheep? and the last one was a fail for you, and this will be the same.

It does raise some serious issues for you because you're coming across as someone who is incredibly insecure at this point.

The hype is real. If you decide to finally join Team Sony, I will gladly welcome you with open arms.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

39931

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#11 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 39931 Posts

Seems like OP is the only one hyping this game.🤔

Avatar image for nepu7supastar7
nepu7supastar7

5871

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#12 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 5871 Posts

@SolidGame_basic:

Blehh, saw the trailers and I'm not a fan.

Avatar image for warmblur
warmblur

5196

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By warmblur
Member since 2017 • 5196 Posts

Game looks great but... I am so damn sick of CGI trailers just show clips of gameplay.

Avatar image for with_teeth26
with_teeth26

10042

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#14 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 10042 Posts

we shall see. hope it doesn't suffer from generic-open-world-game-itis (aka Ubi-syndrome)

Avatar image for wervenom
WeRVenom

480

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#15 WeRVenom
Member since 2020 • 480 Posts

Already preordered.. looks awesome.

Avatar image for subspecies
Subspecies

2328

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#16 Subspecies
Member since 2018 • 2328 Posts

It does look pretty great. I don't think it will create nearly the amount of community butthurt/full-scale lemming meltdowns that TLoU2 has caused, but if it does well critically we'll definitely see lems crying, of which there are already a few in this thread, and the game hasn't even been reviewed yet.

Avatar image for SUD123456
SUD123456

5635

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 5635 Posts

Ummm, no. I watched that gameplay video a while back and am sick of the ride a horse to nowhere open world crap so that I get to a shrine for some meaningless stupid reason. Filler, lots of filler is my impression.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

16704

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#18 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 16704 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@i_p_daily said:

@SolidGame_basic: Isn't this the second time you've shilled this game in the last month trying to stir up lems/hermits/sheep? and the last one was a fail for you, and this will be the same.

It does raise some serious issues for you because you're coming across as someone who is incredibly insecure at this point.

The hype is real. If you decide to finally join Team Sony, I will gladly welcome you with open arms.

You are desperate for people not gaming on the PooS4 to be upset by this, problem is they're not, I mean its basically AC Japan lol.

The hype is real for Sony cheerleaders like yourself and others cows, its ok, but don't expect others to be upset over it, and don't get frustrated that we're not :)

As for me joining team Sony well that would be a downgrade for a racing fan such as myself, you could say it would be like trading in my Lamborghini for a Ford Explorer lol.

Avatar image for KBFloYd
KBFloYd

22218

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#19 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22218 Posts

the only good will be the thread you make saying how it failed to match last of us 2 launch day sales.

the fun in this game is to see how much it flops. lol

im sure all the bro gamers and casuals will skip this. especially with its strong japanese culture. a lot of people roll their eyes at that.

Avatar image for briguyb13
briguyb13

4033

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#20 briguyb13
Member since 2007 • 4033 Posts

Day one Special Edition, here.

Avatar image for rzxv04
rzxv04

821

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#21 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 821 Posts

Looks bland gameplay wise but I'm still gonna play it and enjoy the setting.

Downgrades incoming.

Avatar image for ezekiel43
Ezekiel43

2541

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#22 Ezekiel43
Member since 2017 • 2541 Posts

Looks like every modern open world game in a samurai skin. Surprisingly, I haven't bought a PS4 game since Spider-Man in June of last year, which I didn't even finish. Sony has horrible dry spells. My system will continue collecting dust.

Avatar image for dagubot
Dagubot

302

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#23 Dagubot
Member since 2020 • 302 Posts

Wasn't impressed with the last viewing I saw of this game. Don't plan on picking it up. Maybe later on down the line when the price drops I'll scoop it up for the Playstation 5.

Avatar image for cdragon_88
cdragon_88

1678

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#24  Edited By cdragon_88
Member since 2003 • 1678 Posts

calling it, 7/10 on average in ratings.

Avatar image for bluestars
Bluestars

1011

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#25 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 1011 Posts

Day one

I really hope it gets good scores on meta and GS so I can enjoy it,also can’t wait for the sales figures

Now where is that sarcastic emoji

HAH

Avatar image for Litchie
Litchie

25916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#26  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 25916 Posts
@SolidGame_basic said:

This game looks more and more amazing each time.

Judging by a trailer that doesn't show the game?

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

16704

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#27 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 16704 Posts

@Litchie said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

This game looks more and more amazing each time.

Judgning by a trailer that doesn't show the game?

He's a cow that's just towing the company line lol.

Avatar image for Litchie
Litchie

25916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 25916 Posts

@ezekiel43 said:

Looks like every modern open world game in a samurai skin. Surprisingly, I haven't bought a PS4 game since Spider-Man in June of last year, which I didn't even finish. Sony has horrible dry spells. My system will continue collecting dust.

They've always been like that. Whatever ok stuff they have, there's similar better stuff elsewhere.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

14747

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#29 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 14747 Posts

Yay another movie game. nothing to see there folks.

Avatar image for Zidaneski
Zidaneski

8927

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#30 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 8927 Posts

I might of waited if there was no japanese va. But I’ll get it most likely day one. I’m not expecting a masterpiece as far as story goes but I hope the side content is engaging.

Avatar image for vfighter
VFighter

6902

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 6902 Posts

@ghosts4ever: Pssst...your stupid is showing again.

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

36057

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 36057 Posts

GamePass or bust. :P

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

14747

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#33 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 14747 Posts

@vfighter: some of you can enjoy movie games but I have high standard. Want games to be gamey.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

26423

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#34 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 26423 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

@vfighter: some of you can enjoy movie games but I have high standard. Want games to be gamey.

You're just mad that we get to play great games, while you have to stick with just your PC :)

Avatar image for phbz
phbz

5800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 0

#35 phbz
Member since 2009 • 5800 Posts

Game apparently has no women so it will obviously be a good game.

Avatar image for Maroxad
Maroxad

15794

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 15794 Posts

I couldnt care less about the game.

Looks banal.

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

4905

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#37 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 4905 Posts

No wonder why I skipped the PS4 this gen - their games look boring.

Avatar image for DragonfireXZ95
DragonfireXZ95

26048

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26048 Posts

@with_teeth26 said:

we shall see. hope it doesn't suffer from generic-open-world-game-itis (aka Ubi-syndrome)

It looks just like the new Assassin's Creed games with a different skin, to be quite honest.

Avatar image for pc_rocks
PC_Rocks

3918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#39 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 3918 Posts

Oh wow, how the hermits will sleep at night now knowing they can't play AC: Japan!

Avatar image for xantufrog
xantufrog

12978

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 12978 Posts

Honestly, I'm skeptical that the combat will be good, and I'm skeptical that the story will be more than a by the numbers affair.

But the setting and visuals are great and they probably got me on the chance to play "there" on that basis alone

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

1008

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#41 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 1008 Posts

They make fun of sony saying they all movie games and few of you saying sony has dry spells but yet xbox has had nothing comeout in the last what 2 years.

all you guys play is teraflops and say every game on series x will have full raytracing.

have fun playing teraflops guys.

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

1008

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#42 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 1008 Posts

calling this ass japan is like calling forza a grand tarismo clone because grand t came out first.

thats how stupid you guys sounds when you say that.

open world = ass clone guys so make sure you tell xbox not to make open world games you guys don't want it.

god i hope xbox makes a open world game this gen so i can make sure you guys are not hypocrite.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

16704

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#43 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 16704 Posts

@gifford38 said:

They make fun of sony saying they all movie games and few of you saying sony has dry spells but yet xbox has had nothing comeout in the last what 2 years.

all you guys play is teraflops and say every game on series x will have full raytracing.

have fun playing teraflops guys.

MS has released 3 first party games this year alone. Also no one has said SeX games will have full ray tracing why are you so butthurt??

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

1008

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#44 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 1008 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@gifford38 said:

They make fun of sony saying they all movie games and few of you saying sony has dry spells but yet xbox has had nothing comeout in the last what 2 years.

all you guys play is teraflops and say every game on series x will have full raytracing.

have fun playing teraflops guys.

MS has released 3 first party games this year alone. Also no one has said SeX games will have full ray tracing why are you so butthurt??

im not just the fact you guys are calling ps5 gimpy raytracing but yet no one can show us what games xbox has that have raytracing other than minecraft and gears 5.

at least sony showed a next gen title having it. and yet you have nothing to compare it to.

ok what are those 3 games? were they anything on the level of hyped like last of us 2 and ghost?

im not butthurt im just confused at you xbox fans. you say ps5 gimpy yet series x will have last gen games? ow wait the games finally come out after the gen is over then say buy our next gen console so you can play the games that was supposed to come out this gen.

sorry but sony embarrassed xbox this gen so bad that xbox fans only have teraflops and raytracing to backlash sony. funny to they have nothing with raytracing to back you guys words up.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

39931

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#45 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 39931 Posts

@gifford38: You are so butthurt you typed all of that standing.🤣

Avatar image for djoffer123
Djoffer123

188

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#46 Djoffer123
Member since 2016 • 188 Posts

Pass... looks generic as **** to be honest..

Avatar image for Star67
Star67

4684

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 0

#47 Star67
Member since 2005 • 4684 Posts

Im excited, Love Sucker Punch, definitely interested to see their take on a more realistic approach to game design. (vs the comic style of Sly Cooper and infamous)

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

1008

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#48 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 1008 Posts

@Pedro said:

@gifford38: You are so butthurt you typed all of that standing.🤣

nope just jumping on the band wagon like i see alot of xbox fans doing. its only cool to talk about teraflops and raytacing in system wars while sony fans have games to talk about and if talk about them them get looked down upon because there is nothing you guys can comeback with except calling people stupid or lol 30 fps or movie game. i bet the new rachet and clank is called a movie game.

no one is hyping any next gen game for xbox because they have nothing to talk about. because xbox has shown us nothing but the specs of series x and halo.

from one show from sony has shown more than xbox has shown. we know more about the ps5 than we do the series x now.

but im jumping ship because i want to play teraflops and raytracing. which is the only comeback you guys have.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

39931

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#49 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 39931 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

@gifford38: You are so butthurt you typed all of that standing.🤣

nope just jumping on the band wagon like i see alot of xbox fans doing. its only cool to talk about teraflops and raytacing in system wars while sony fans have games to talk about and if talk about them them get looked down upon because there is nothing you guys can comeback with except calling people stupid or lol 30 fps or movie game. i bet the new rachet and clank is called a movie game.

no one is hyping any next gen game for xbox because they have nothing to talk about. because xbox has shown us nothing but the specs of series x and halo.

from one show from sony has shown more than xbox has shown. we know more about the ps5 than we do the series x now.

but im jumping ship because i want to play teraflops and raytracing. which is the only comeback you guys have.

Stop spewing nonsense man. You are now sound like a looney. You may have to consider taking a break because you are taking this shit too personal and breaking down like a spoilt child. Prior to Sony revealing its next gen games, there was nothing for Sony fannies like yourself to talk about. The only person who have been polluting most threads with Series X butthurt is yourself. You have been crying in almost all the threads you are responding to. If you want to claim Xbox has no games next gen then you will have to wait for their games showing next month, until then you are using old rhetoric that has no substance.

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

1008

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#50  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 1008 Posts

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

@gifford38: You are so butthurt you typed all of that standing.🤣

nope just jumping on the band wagon like i see alot of xbox fans doing. its only cool to talk about teraflops and raytacing in system wars while sony fans have games to talk about and if talk about them them get looked down upon because there is nothing you guys can comeback with except calling people stupid or lol 30 fps or movie game. i bet the new rachet and clank is called a movie game.

no one is hyping any next gen game for xbox because they have nothing to talk about. because xbox has shown us nothing but the specs of series x and halo.

from one show from sony has shown more than xbox has shown. we know more about the ps5 than we do the series x now.

but im jumping ship because i want to play teraflops and raytracing. which is the only comeback you guys have.

Stop spewing nonsense man. You are now sound like a looney. You may have to consider taking a break because you are taking this shit too personal and breaking down like a spoilt child. Prior to Sony revealing its next gen games, there was nothing for Sony fannies like yourself to talk about. The only person who have been polluting most threads with Series X butthurt is yourself. You have been crying in almost all the threads you are responding to. If you want to claim Xbox has no games next gen then you will have to wait for their games showing next month, until then you are using old rhetoric that has no substance.

trust me im not saying xbox will not have games next gen. fable will be my game to play on xbox. i hope fable is done with the spec of the new machines not last gen tech. just the hate of sony games and there new games coming to the ps5 without having games on xbox to compare to. laughing about there raytracing and ssd loads in rachet and clank saying it can be done this gen with a hdd when its obvious that it can't. yes after july you guys will have something to compared to other than raytracing and fps and teraflops.

to me you guys are spewing nonsence so i decided i would to.