A Storm is Coming... are Lems/Sheep/Herms about to get swept up?

• 56 results
Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@gifford38 said:

They make fun of sony saying they all movie games and few of you saying sony has dry spells but yet xbox has had nothing comeout in the last what 2 years.

all you guys play is teraflops and say every game on series x will have full raytracing.

have fun playing teraflops guys.

MS has released 3 first party games this year alone. Also no one has said SeX games will have full ray tracing why are you so butthurt??

im not just the fact you guys are calling ps5 gimpy raytracing but yet no one can show us what games xbox has that have raytracing other than minecraft and gears 5.

at least sony showed a next gen title having it. and yet you have nothing to compare it to.

ok what are those 3 games? were they anything on the level of hyped like last of us 2 and ghost?

im not butthurt im just confused at you xbox fans. you say ps5 gimpy yet series x will have last gen games? ow wait the games finally come out after the gen is over then say buy our next gen console so you can play the games that was supposed to come out this gen.

sorry but sony embarrassed xbox this gen so bad that xbox fans only have teraflops and raytracing to backlash sony. funny to they have nothing with raytracing to back you guys words up.

You're all over the place like a mad woman's shit, and its cringy af.

Here's a quick tip, when you make a claim you need to back them up with links otherwise you look like a nutjob, but if that's what you were going for, then congrats lol.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

Honestly, if someone said to me hey we're in a bit of a bind do you think you could just churn out a really generic open world ninja type game I'd say okay.

A few weeks later I'd say here's Ghost Of Tsushima.

It looks painfully formulaic. If there's a game with any depth here at all they've done a fantastic job of hiding it.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts
@gifford38 said:

im not butthurt im just confused

Preach brother.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45105 Posts

@blueinheaven said:

Honestly, if someone said to me hey we're in a bit of a bind do you think you could just churn out a really generic open world ninja type game I'd say okay.

It looks painfully formulaic. If there's a game with any depth here at all they've done a fantastic job of hiding it.

What depth were you expecting?

lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#55 lifelessablaze
Member since 2017 • 1066 Posts

it looks bad bro

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@blueinheaven said:

What depth were you expecting?

The deep sort?