1up: "Important Xbox 360 exclusives to head over to PS3"

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Paktahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Paktahn
Member since 2002 • 2093 Posts
I read that wrong but if we are talking 360 games to PS3 then Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Eternal Sonata and Ninja Gaiden 2 are the most likely.
Illumination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 Illumination
Member since 2005 • 2109 Posts

[QUOTE="cobrax25"]I have a feeling, it will be bioshock, thats the most important third party exclusive they got.diggyzoom

That is not even an exclusive.

yes it is. There is no PS3 oe wii version. PC's dont count towards exclusivity...completely different & unrelated gaming market.  

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
[QUOTE="diggyzoom"]

[QUOTE="cobrax25"]I have a feeling, it will be bioshock, thats the most important third party exclusive they got.Illumination77

That is not even an exclusive.

yes it is. There is no PS3 oe wii version. PC's dont count towards exclusivity...completely different & unrelated gaming market.  

until sales count.
Avatar image for Danthegamingman
Danthegamingman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#54 Danthegamingman
Member since 2003 • 19978 Posts
[QUOTE="DSgamer64"][QUOTE="conceru3"]

[QUOTE="ps3-nikita"]Listen to the podcast. They arent talking true xbox xclusives, but games that are or were multiplat or even timed xclusives. DMC was never on the xbox platform.conceru3

Bioshock and Eternal Sonata are the only importnant ones that might come to PS3, then the minor ones like Elveon, Two Worlds, but that's it, the very best like Mass Effect, Fable 2, Halo 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Lost oDyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, Alan Wake, Cry On, Blue Dragon are 360  ONLY !!!

Alan Wake is on the PC n00b!

You phail

???? And why would you mension PC, in a PS3-360 only thread ?

Because cows hide behind the PC to argue games, they have done this since Xbox vs PS2, so evidently all Cows are actually Hermits since thats how they would have to play such games.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 Nedemis
Member since 2002 • 10715 Posts
[QUOTE="09091988"]anything published or deved by MS is going nowhere! So bioshock is the best bet...its 2K you know...it could be overlord...Rendarian
Well, Mass Effect isn't developed by MS, just published ;)

which means the PS3 will NEVER get it.
conceru3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 conceru3
Member since 2007 • 507 Posts
[QUOTE="conceru3"]

[QUOTE="ps3-nikita"]Listen to the podcast. They arent talking true xbox xclusives, but games that are or were multiplat or even timed xclusives. DMC was never on the xbox platform.imprezawrx500

Bioshock and Eternal Sonata are the only importnant ones that might come to PS3, then the minor ones like Elveon, Two Worlds, but that's it, the very best like Mass Effect, Fable 2, Halo 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Lost oDyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, Alan Wake, Cry On, Blue Dragon are 360  ONLY !!!

Elveon on ps3 and most of the other ones are on pc too so I would get more out of a ps3 to go with my pc than x360

Elveon is NOT on PS3, and i do not have a gaming pc, so i would get 2x what i would get on PS3 from both 360 and pc worlds, that is IF PS3 had as many games as those on 360, which does not even come close

Those are NOT on pc too, Mass Effect, Fable 2, Halo 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Gears of War, Too Human, Ninja Gaiden 2, Lost oDyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, Cry On, Blue Dragon etc so how is PS3 a better companion even if you do have that good pc ? With ...motorstorm and Lair ???