XIIAxelCrossIIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 XIIAxelCrossIIX
Member since 2005 • 1115 Posts

Well, here is the next character battle, and what a battle it will be. First and foremost, make sure that there is no flaming here, I know that the cult of Sephiroth will be here soon enough, raging on and on about how unbeatable he is. Nevertheless, hold your tongue and make this fair, your post will be deleted on the spot by myself or any other officer, no questions asked, if there is any flaming or irrelevant posts (ala, “Sephiroth is the best because his sword is huge” or “Kratos will win because he is super buff”, none of that crap here).

TAKE NOTE: Just as last time, I’ll be deriving these character’s attacks and other abilities from the games, but they will not be official in any way, so don’t take them as it. The abilities I give them are law, and no other abilities will be taken into account in this character battle. If you do, you’re post will either be edited or deleted depending on the extent of it. I’d also like to note that there will be no spoilers here for either Final Fantasy VII nor God of War, if there are, your post will be deleted, no questions asked. There is no need for them, considering that the only thing you need to use is your opinion and the abilities given here, along with the physical structure of the character. Also, if anyone copies this poll in any way, it will be reported to the mods. Do not copy any of my work, that's a little thing called plagiarism. If you do, I will find out one way or another. Please, don't be a lazy ass, make up your own polls just as I do.

With that said, without further adieu, let me introduce to you the two contestants.

Sephiroth, the legendary SOLDIER member, and known widely as The One Winged Angel. He is the core of evil and insanity and will outdo anything and anyone to get what he wants. He was created as an experiment of sorts that, obviously, went way out of hand. In his rage, his main goal, among other lesser things, was to destroy anything and everything, the whole world, and even the universe itself, leaving only himself as it’s God. His arch rival, and only formidable enemy is Cloud. Some say that circumstances are the only thing that led to Cloud’s uprising and his rivalry with Sephiroth. Either way, Sephiroth is still look at and worshiped as the greatest swordsman and SOLDIER of all time. Other than Cloud, Sephiroth cannot be rivaled by anyone or anything…or can he?

***Pictures from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children***

Sephiroth: The One Winged Angel
Weapon: Masamune
Attacks:
Ancient Pierce - This attack can be considered Sephiroth’s strongest or weakest attack. In this brutal piercing thrust, Sephiroth moves at incredible speeds, jumping in the air and behind his opponent. Once behind, he thrusts his blade into the torso of the opponent, either leaving them mortally wounded or dead. An attack feared by many, yet this pierce will leave Sephiroth open to a counterattack…if his enemy survives it.

Slice ‘N’ Dice
- A wide array of attacks, but not the strongest of them. This move is more or less used to wear down the opponent rather than kill them. Using many slices, thrusts, and slashes, Sephiroth takes his opponent and literally locks them in a prison of cuts. This attack renders the enemy almost totally prone, yet afterwards these attacks will make Sephiroth slower than usual, due to the speed and constant moving of the slices.

Cruel Fervent Strike
- Sephiroth’s rage is his greatest weapon, and he uses all of it in this attack. Remembering all of the images in his head, all of the pain, Sephiroth brings up this hatred, cruelty, and sadism to crush the opponent. Using Masamune, Sephiroth will try his hardest to literally shred his enemy into millions of pieces. In his rage, Sephiroth will use everything and anything he has to kill his target. Jumping, dodging, slashing, slicing, and using a number of thrust techniques, Sephiroth is in a blinded rage in this state. The only downfall to this attack is that, if the opponent is keen enough, an opening can be fatal to Sephiroth if found.

Shadow Flare - Sephiroth’s deadly and lethal magic. Using nearly half of his magic power, Sephiroth unleashes a Flare attack, but in a different form. Combining the magic, Flare, with his hatred and the darkness inside him, he uses these two in synch. With an explosive darkness and flame, Shadow Flare will engulf the target with flames of immeasurable heat and terrifying darkness.

And now for Sephiroth’s opponent, Kratos. Kratos reigns from the depths of Hell some might say, others might say the Heavens. Kratos, supposedly a Spartan, goes into a battle against certain barbarians threatening Sparta and all of Greece. Being the powerhouse that the Spartan army is, they go into it thinking it is just another battle. They soon find out that the barbarians are much more than meets the eye, and the Spartan army is slaughtered. Calling out for help to Ares, the God of War, Ares grants Kratos’ wish, but Kratos becomes somewhat of a slave of death one might say. Through all this, Kratos must find out what truly drives him, slaughtering millions of people to get to his goal, defeat Ares. Kratos can be described as the evil version of Hercules, not quite a God, but has the powers to crush and smash one.

***Pictures from God of War and God of War II***

Kratos: Hulking Demi-God
Weapon: Blade of Artemis
Attacks:
Wrath of Artemis - Kratos’ most useful melee attack, but not his strongest. Kratos, with great speed and agility, moves towards his enemy. After he gets close enough, Kratos spins, slicing and cutting his opponent in a tornado like move. The enemy will be caught in this tornado of slashes. If survived, the opponent will no doubt be dazed and mortally wounded with gashes. This move is essential to a melee fight, but makes Kratos vulnerable afterwards for a few seconds.

Unearthly Combination - Using his wide array of thrusts, slashes, and slices, Kratos unleashes an unearthly amount of hits to his enemy. Depending on the terrain, Kratos can use anything and everything at his disposal to his advantage. Moving at God-like speeds, Kratos will wail and flail on his opponent with these cuts. Afterwards though, Kratos will be drained of energy, only able to use normal attacks for a short period of time before he regenerates.

Rage of the Gods - Kratos’ most useful technique. In this form, Kratos transforms into a God being, yet is still essentially human. He will have powers unlike any human, and rival that of a true God. Kratos also is literally invincible in this form, anything that comes at Kratos while in this state will be like throwing pebbles at him. Although afterwards, he cannot use this for quite some time, most likely once per battle. But if the battle drags on, it may be permitted to be used twice. This will drain Kratos’ of all of his magic for a while.

Might of Zeus - A huge powerhouse of lightning resides as this attacks central unit. Kratos takes the very power of Zeus himself to call upon a powerful charge of lighting and energy. He then thrusts and extends this energy into his opponent, blasting and electrifying them into oblivion. After the initial electrification, there will be a huge explosion from the energy balled up inside the attack. Useful and deadly, but will drain Kratos’ magic by at least half, if not more.

Well, there you have it, your characters and their techniques, as well as a short background description. Be sure to read the “Take Note” for the strict rules. Other than those posted, the normal rules of the board still apply. Please, for the love of God, tell us why you chose that character with a short paragraph (2-3 sentences), it’s not asking much at all. If we get what we had last time, which was 1-2 sentences maximum (besides a few, thank you to those who did it right) then those posts will be deleted, I won’t let them go like last time. Alright everyone, let the battle of the Gods begin!

Avatar image for XIIAxelCrossIIX
XIIAxelCrossIIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 XIIAxelCrossIIX
I'm going to go with Kratos on this one. Despite Sephiroth's physique and skills, I just think that Kratos will simply overpower him. No, I didn't put the damn Super Nova attack in here simply because it would end everything in the universe. Remember: We're doing this as if they fought in real life, and that would end everything, not just shake the damn screen, because there is none. Anyway, I think with Kratos' Rage of the Gods attack, he can do that while Sephiroth is using his strongest attacks, and at the same time, defend and attack, as well as use his speed to distract him. All in all, we all know Sephiroth will most likely win, it will be the same as the last character battle I'm betting. But oh well, hopefully some of you will listen to the rules.
Sly_Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 Sly_Hippo
Member since 2005 • 5515 Posts

I would probably say they would be quite an even match in many ways, but I would definetly say that Sephiroth would be alot more agile.

I think it would probably be close but sephiroth has a knack for not dieing so I'm gonna have to go with him. Also his sword is HUGE lolz  its obvious the stupidly bigger the sword the stonger you are, thats why Sephiroth (and Cloud) are so great. :P

GFreeman1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 GFreeman1998
Member since 2005 • 3436 Posts

Seriously, doing Sephiroth vs. anyone and asking a FINAL FANTASY UNION who the winner will be will always result in Sephiroth winning. Stick to FF characters, or else the entire point of the union is kind of lessened. Of course, Sephiroth will always win because Sephiroth always wins. Unless he's fighting Cloud, who could beat anyone

sonofmaku182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 sonofmaku182
Member since 2004 • 126 Posts

Seriously, doing Sephiroth vs. anyone and asking a FINAL FANTASY UNION who the winner will be will always result in Sephiroth winning. Stick to FF characters, or else the entire point of the union is kind of lessened. Of course, Sephiroth will always win because Sephiroth always wins. Unless he's fighting Cloud, who could beat anyone. GFreeman1998

amen brother. but sephiroth of course would win. you should do battles like Yuffie vs. Tifa or something like that because it's a final fantasy union your work kind of goes to waste if you put an FF character vs. anyone because on this forum we are all going to be in favor of the FF character.

Jr_chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jr_chaos
Member since 2005 • 387 Posts
Sephiroth is going to win due to popularity, but overall, I think Kratos would win. Kratos is brutal and will not hesitate to kill his enemy. Sephiroth is boastful and stupid, allowing weaknesses to be revealed.
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts

Seriously, doing Sephiroth vs. anyone and asking a FINAL FANTASY UNION who the winner will be will always result in Sephiroth winning. Stick to FF characters, or else the entire point of the union is kind of lessened. Of course, Sephiroth will always win because Sephiroth always wins. Unless he's fighting Cloud, who could beat anyone

GFreeman1998

Its gets very repetitive when we have Final Fantasy characters going against each other. Thats why we put Final Fantasy characters against different characters from other games. It makes it more interesting regardless of who wins or loses.

XIIAxelCrossIIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 XIIAxelCrossIIX

GFreeman1998

Well you see, I figured many of you would actually dare to have a mind, but I guess not. And how is the union's point "lessened" if I pit two characters from different series together to fight? It's not drawing any attention away from Final Fantasy, and it still has to do with Final Fantasy, not to mention one of it's most precious characters. And if this one really goes that bad, then I suppose my only other option really is to stick to Final Fantasy characters, but I'd expect higher from all of you, but maybe my expectations were a little to high, who knows.
OrianaDorta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 OrianaDorta
Member since 2005 • 3114 Posts
Kratos is a killing machine! he shows no mercy! i think Kratos wins this match
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Soulja_West
If this was a popularity poll then I would vote for Sephiroth since its not, I'll have to go with Kratos. After playing God of War, I just don't think Sephiroth can beat Kratos.
mattdotexe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mattdotexe
Member since 2004 • 2217 Posts
I really believe that Sephiroth would win over Kratos simply because Sephiroth is more intelligent than Kratos. I don't want to make it seem like Kratos is an idiot but thinking wasn't exactly his strong point in God of War. Sephiroth on the other hand plotted to destroy the world, was in position to complete his task and had the strength to back his plans, but was stopped by multiple opponents that were only a bit weaker than Sephiroth himself is.

Although I do respect Kratos's strength and abilities, I just can't help but think that he would be far outclassed by someone as intelligent and powerful as Sephiroth.
AngelOfDeath08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AngelOfDeath08
Member since 2005 • 3209 Posts

Im gonna go with Sephiroth... sure Kratos is strong and he killed a god, but he used Pandoras box.  Without its power he would get murdered by Sephiroth.  Kratos is too slow. End of story.

Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Soulja_West
[QUOTE="mattdotexe"]I really believe that Sephiroth would win over Kratos simply because Sephiroth is more intelligent than Kratos. I don't want to make it seem like Kratos is an idiot but thinking wasn't exactly his strong point in God of War. Sephiroth on the other hand plotted to destroy the world, was in position to complete his task and had the strength to back his plans, but was stopped by multiple opponents that were only a bit weaker than Sephiroth himself is.

Although I do respect Kratos's strength and abilities, I just can't help but think that he would be far outclassed by someone as intelligent and powerful as someone like Sephiroth.

I don't recall Kratos being stupid since I played the game.
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Soulja_West

Im gonna go with Sephiroth... sure Kratos is strong and he killed a god, but he used Pandoras box. Without its power he would get murdered by Sephiroth. Kratos is too slow. End of story.

AngelOfDeath08

Are you sure you've played God Of War? Anyone that played God Of War knows that Kratos isn't slow. Hes super fast but hes not faster than Sephiroth.
mattdotexe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mattdotexe
Soulja_West

I wasn't saying he was stupid. You have to admit that Athena and the Oracle did most of the thinking for him though.
XIIAxelCrossIIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 XIIAxelCrossIIX
[QUOTE="Soulja_West"] [QUOTE="mattdotexe"]I really believe that Sephiroth would win over Kratos simply because Sephiroth is more intelligent than Kratos. I don't want to make it seem like Kratos is an idiot but thinking wasn't exactly his strong point in God of War. Sephiroth on the other hand plotted to destroy the world, was in position to complete his task and had the strength to back his plans, but was stopped by multiple opponents that were only a bit weaker than Sephiroth himself is.

Although I do respect Kratos's strength and abilities, I just can't help but think that he would be far outclassed by someone as intelligent and powerful as someone like Sephiroth.

Same here, how does it seem like Kratos is stupid? First of all, it sounds to me like you're making a stereotype on the "all brawn no brain" theory, which is moronic if you are. I mean, first of all, he didn't need to have any schemes or plans, all he needed to do was beat and rip apart anyone who comes between him and his goal, it's that simple (yeah right...). Also, to control the whole Spartan army, don't you think he'd have to have just a little good battle tactics? I don't think that they would put him in charge if he didn't.
raath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 raath
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Even if you don't consider his Rage of the Gods, Kratos would still wipe the floor with Sephiroth. He's a god slayer... while Sephiroth has problems with little ol' Cloud. :D
AngelOfDeath08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 AngelOfDeath08
Member since 2005 • 3209 Posts
[QUOTE="AngelOfDeath08"]

Im gonna go with Sephiroth... sure Kratos is strong and he killed a god, but he used Pandoras box. Without its power he would get murdered by Sephiroth. Kratos is too slow. End of story.

Soulja_West

Are you sure you've played God Of War? Anyone that played God Of War knows that Kratos isn't slow. Hes super fast but hes not faster than Sephiroth.

Yes I have played God of War.  Many times.  I never said Kratos was slow.  I was saying hes too slow to beat Sephiroth.  I no how fast he can be, but not fast enough.

Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Soulja_West
[QUOTE="Soulja_West"] [QUOTE="AngelOfDeath08"]

AngelOfDeath08

Yes I have played God of War. Many times. I never said Kratos was slow. I was saying hes too slow to beat Sephiroth. I no how fast he can be, but not fast enough.

Okay, my mistake.
mattdotexe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mattdotexe
Please don't misunderstand what I posted. I wasn't stereotyping Kratos as an all brawn no brains character, I was simply stating that he wasn't presented as someone with an extremely high IQ. Now that doesn't mean that he's stupid, it just means that he has an average intelligence whereas Sephiroth seems to have an above average intelligence.

I'm not bashing Kratos, I loved him as a main character and I can't wait for God of War 2.
TJsimulation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23 TJsimulation
Member since 2004 • 1982 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
louislegros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 louislegros
Member since 2005 • 11530 Posts
I'm going with kratos, he killed the god of war and is a real bad ass. He needs help in this territory if he has any chance of winning.
GFreeman1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GFreeman1998
Member since 2005 • 3436 Posts
[QUOTE="XIIAxelCrossIIX"]

GFreeman1998

Well you see, I figured many of you would actually dare to have a mind, but I guess not. And how is the union's point "lessened" if I pit two characters from different series together to fight? It's not drawing any attention away from Final Fantasy, and it still has to do with Final Fantasy, not to mention one of it's most precious characters. And if this one really goes that bad, then I suppose my only other option really is to stick to Final Fantasy characters, but I'd expect higher from all of you, but maybe my expectations were a little to high, who knows.

Wow, you took this personal quickly. Sorry, man, I didn't know this was so important.
inuyasha12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 inuyasha12
Member since 2003 • 28053 Posts

Sephiroth

ThePhilatron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ThePhilatron
Member since 2004 • 199 Posts
It would be a great fight and almost want to say Kratos, but in the end I think that Sephiroth is just too quick and powerful to lose....unless Kratos becomes stronger after becoming a god
XIIAxelCrossIIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 XIIAxelCrossIIX
[QUOTE="GFreeman1998"][QUOTE="XIIAxelCrossIIX"]

GFreeman1998

Wow, you took this personal quickly. Sorry, man, I didn't know this was so important.

No, not personal, just serious. And most of that wasn't directed towards you, but just anyone who seems to think that just because it's a Final Fantasy character, they're going to win. I don't mean to be harsh, but it does get annoying after a while of seeing "*insert big FF character name here* wins because he has a big sword and is cool" which is pretty much what every poll will be, it's just that this time around Kratos is getting the bad end of it, or for that matter any other character that isn't in the Final Fantasy series.
XIIAxelCrossIIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 XIIAxelCrossIIX
For the love of God, some of you still don't get the term "More than 1 sentence.". Jesus H Christ on a cracker, at least just say something like "Sephiroth will win because he is cool. And also Kratos is a poop head.". Hell, I'll even take that right there, at least it's more than one sentence. Forgive me for my ranting, but sweet mother of Jesus, how hard is it to follow some simple instructions to promote a discussion? And if anyone rants and raves that I deleted their posts, I'm just going to laugh at you, why you ask? Because it's stated in the very first post here quite clearly that you must, at minimum, post something between 2 and 3 sentences. I think 2nd graders have more complicated instructions than that. No, I know 2nd graders have more complicated instructions than that. Sometimes I wonder...

By the way, just for the record, all that up there took me about 3-4 minutes to type. Granted, I'm probably a little faster than most, but I'm sure it can't take much longer to type out another sentence.
potterpipi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#30 potterpipi
Member since 2005 • 16597 Posts
Sephiroth would win. He's a get out of my way or I'll kill you guy.Sure Kratos is strong, but he's human. Sephiroth is more powerful and way quicker.
XIIAxelCrossIIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 XIIAxelCrossIIX
Sephiroth would win. He's a get out of my way or I'll kill you guy.Sure Kratos is strong, but he's human. Sephiroth is more powerful and way quicker.potterpipi

I'm going to use your post as an example, if you don't mind Pot. Alright everyone, see this post? This is all you need, that's it, nothing more. That probably took him about a minute to type up, maybe less. I really do apologize for blowing up, but it's getting out of hand when every other post you see is one sentence, if not less, that's ridiculous.
Lionheart09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Lionheart09
Member since 2005 • 91 Posts

sephiroth

mufaser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mufaser
Member since 2004 • 372 Posts
Sephiroth will........ never be a memory (words from the king himself)
mufaser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 mufaser
Member since 2004 • 372 Posts
[QUOTE="XIIAxelCrossIIX"]
Sephiroth would win. He's a get out of my way or I'll kill you guy.Sure Kratos is strong, but he's human. Sephiroth is more powerful and way quicker.potterpipi

I'm going to use your post as an example, if you don't mind Pot. Alright everyone, see this post? This is all you need, that's it, nothing more. That probably took him about a minute to type up, maybe less. I really do apologize for blowing up, but it's getting out of hand when every other post you see is one sentence, if not less, that's ridiculous.

Sorry :(
Master_Odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#35 Master_Odin
Member since 2005 • 4932 Posts
I would put my money on Sephiroth as he is the quicker of the two people. Kratos isn't a terrible fighter, Sephiroth just beats physically hands down.
Avatar image for MasterChief1097
MasterChief1097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36 MasterChief1097
Member since 2004 • 402 Posts
I picked Sephiroth.
Vaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Vaton
Member since 2006 • 1804 Posts
I say Sephiroth because he's more agile than Kratos. And well, I am a huge fan of FF. Sephiroth just annihilates anyone anyone who gets in his way.
Exeed_Orbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Exeed_Orbit
Member since 2005 • 3472 Posts
I say Sephiroth because he's more agile than Kratos. And well, I am a huge fan of FF. Sephiroth just annihilates anyone anyone who gets in his way.Vaton
'Cept for Cloud of course. But yeah, Seph would win in my book too. Filled to the brimm with Jenova cells, and proficient in every materia, the man has meteor for christ sake.
Javasurfer88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Javasurfer88
Member since 2005 • 203 Posts
Sephiroth would probably win due to his speed and that killer blade of his. Kratos might have a shot if Sephiroth gets cocky but if Sephiroth doesnt kill him Kratos would probably die of a aneurism cause he always seems so pissed.
MaChaorules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#40 MaChaorules
Member since 2005 • 4951 Posts
seph wins!
Jr_chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Jr_chaos
Member since 2005 • 387 Posts
[QUOTE="mattdotexe"] I really believe that Sephiroth would win over Kratos simply because Sephiroth is more intelligent than Kratos. I don't want to make it seem like Kratos is an idiot but thinking wasn't exactly his strong point in God of War. Sephiroth on the other hand plotted to destroy the world, was in position to complete his task and had the strength to back his plans, but was stopped by multiple opponents that were only a bit weaker than Sephiroth himself is.

Although I do respect Kratos's strength and abilities, I just can't help but think that he would be far outclassed by someone as intelligent and powerful as Sephiroth.

It's intelligent to stab your opponent in the shoulder rather than his heart or vital organs, giving him an opportunity to devise a plan?

EDIT: Spelling error.
MaChaorules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#42 MaChaorules
Member since 2005 • 4951 Posts

actually truth is i wnat seph to win but kratos will win cuz he has the blades of chaos since he can wrap his chains around sephs sword and pull it out with his hulkish strength

Dark-Messenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#43 Dark-Messenger
Member since 2004 • 798 Posts
Tough, tough choice,  While Sephiroth has the skills with a sword and just can't seem to stay dead, Kratos is one tough S.O.B. with muscles upon muscles, and also knows a thing or two about facing death.   I believe Sephiroth is more skilled with a  sword, but Kratos is just more vicious with them.  Sephiroth is like a God and Kratos fights Gods, what a perfect couple lol.  I see Kratos losing this battle, but he just might take Sephiroth with him.  Both of them will go down in a heated battle.
ZhouYu999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 ZhouYu999
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Interesting question ... but Sephiroth would definately win in the end ... All Kratos has going for him is his power, he has no speed in comparison to Sephiroth so in a pure physical battle it would be close but Sephiroth will slowly wear Kratos down
Now as for magic ... Seph hands down, Kratos has weak no range magic (aside from Zeus's bolts)

Nothing else needs to be said on this topic ... Sephiroth is the winner ... nuff said
kingdom09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 kingdom09
Member since 2005 • 53071 Posts
Like Kratos even stands a chance against Sephiroth.
clement1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 clement1212
Member since 2005 • 649 Posts
As others said, Septh will win 'cause of fans. I think that it'll be Kratos, 'cause like what Axel said, Kratos can just turn Rage on while Septh drains his own magic and energy. Kratos's Artemis blade migth be able to easily cut down Septh's blade too. Even if Kratos is draiend of energy, his normal attacks are also pretty powerful. All in all, they might die together, but Kratos has the bigger chance here. I'm in favour of Kratos, hands down.
Petey1187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#47 Petey1187
Member since 2005 • 391 Posts

sepiroth would kick kratos ass i've played both games and have owned them at one point or another and sepiroth kicks so much ass it wqould be no trouble

i mean come on how many evil people have one move that lasts five minuites that is just  pure evil

ps refering to sepiroths move on the final battle on ff7. the one with planets say if you know what it is

BiggsWedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 BiggsWedge
Member since 2005 • 2916 Posts
i choose sephiroth couse he is OWNIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avila137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49 Avila137
Member since 2006 • 90 Posts
Sephiroth. He is in one of my favorite final fantasy games and he has a huge a** sword.
Gulstaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50 Gulstaff
Member since 2003 • 244 Posts
No one can beat the mighty Sephiroth