nolzwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By nolzwin
Member since 2005 • 362 Posts

I'm no Bama fan but I believe until someone beats the champion they still hold the crown. I'm watching the duck/bruin game hoping for a upset right now lol

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By 36Ounces
Member since 2006 • 2065 Posts

If Bama, Oregon an FSU go undefeated Noles will get fucked. Shame there's no playoff this year. Both still got some tough games left.

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#103  Edited By GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts

Might be a year for a split champion. Btw, I agree with you guys about Bowden.

Anyway, as I've been telling folks for a few weeks, Mizzou is/was overrated. They just took advantage of badly injured Georgia/Florida teams. Regardless, Mizzou/SC was a lot of fun.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#104 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Maryland stinks. Then again we were never gonna beat Clemson this year.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#105 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Laces out... The spirit of Ray Finkle lives in Mizzou.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Put_in_Kitna
Member since 2009 • 2765 Posts

Feels good to be undefeated and in 1st place in Big 12. TCU got gaped.

Tried to tell you guys UCLA wasn't real. They got gaped as well.

I honestly think FSU goes in over Oregon if it happens. They have a much harder schedule.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 yokofox33

I'm not gonna worry about it. FSU just needs to take care of business and not worry about the standings.

Of course if Stanford beats Oregon then suddenly it doesn't matter anymore.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Put_in_Kitna

@yokofox33 said:

I'm not gonna worry about it. FSU just needs to take care of business and not worry about the standings.

Of course if Stanford beats Oregon then suddenly it doesn't matter anymore.

I thought you were a Florida fan?

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 yokofox33

@Put_in_Kitna: HELL NO!!!! I graduated from FSU. You're confusing me with that other Jaguars fan. Noles all the way, son!

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Put_in_Kitna

@yokofox33 said:

@Put_in_Kitna: HELL NO!!!! I graduated from FSU. You're confusing me with that other Jaguars fan. Noles all the way, son!

Haha okay. Too many anime/pokemon whatever that is avatars.

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 36Ounces

The whole problem with FSU/Oregon is the preseason polls. Since Oregon was higher and hasn't lost, voters say well shit we had Oregon top 3 preseason so why move Noles higher when the Ducks are unbeaten. Saw the same bullshit with Auburn I think in 04. Hopefully it will sort itself out. **** the canes!

Ay Gamerforca ready for Cripple bowl 13? Dawgs & Gators still have an outside shot of winnin the East and gettin dick slapped by Bama. Will be another sloppy ass game I think.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

Ducks deserve the second spot. That's all.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By yokofox33

@Chutebox said:

Currently, I agree. And they'll remain there if they win out. They'll have beaten #12, #16, and #5. FSU will potentially have an impressive resume with wins over Clemson and Miami (twice).

FSU's only hope I think is if Oregon loses or if they just absolutely mop the floor with Miami twice.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Chutebox

@yokofox33 said:

@Chutebox said:

Currently, I agree. And they'll remain there if they win out. They'll have beaten #12, #16, and #5. FSU will potentially have an impressive resume with wins over Clemson and Miami (twice).

FSU's only hope I think is if Oregon loses or if they just absolutely mop the floor with Miami twice.

Ya, if Ducks win out there is no way they shouldn't be in the BCS game.

I also don't think Miami is really that high, but it doesn't matter. FSU gonna win out.

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By 36Ounces

I'm hopin Miami loses next week then beats Va Tech and wins out. With VT losin to Duke don't want them in the ACC c'ship game. Big Cardinal fan when they play Oregon.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By yokofox33

Oh yeah, Miami is at best a top-15 team, but is #7 by default really. Still, the BCS thinks they are #7 so it's potentially a "big" win for FSU.

Oregon's best chance at a loss is next week at Stanford. I'm just praying FSU finally takes care of business this year regardless of what happens with Alabama/Oregon. The amount of anxiety I have is ridiculous. My brain tells me FSU is gonna smack UM, but I'm still super nervous about it. "Anything can happen."

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
@Put_in_Kitna said:

@yokofox33 said:

You mixed up me and Yoko huh?

nolzwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 nolzwin

@36Ounces said:

I'm hopin Miami loses next week then beats Va Tech and wins out. With VT losin to Duke don't want them in the ACC c'ship game. Big Cardinal fan when they play Oregon.

I hear ya. I can't believe I was rooting for the canes Saturday lol. That scenario for the ACC works for me. Looks like the FSU/MIAMI game is the big game this weekend. But Thursday November 7th looks HUGE with TWO games having national championship implications ! Oklahoma/Baylor, Oregon/Stanford.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Put_in_Kitna

@CommanderShiro said:
@Put_in_Kitna said:

@yokofox33 said:

No waste, I know you are a Florida fan. Just thought he was too.

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By GamerForca

I can't keep all these Florida guys straight either. So, we've established that yoko likes the Gators. Shiro is a fan of two teams, including a mid-major program. I believe those two teams are Miami and Stetson. nolzwin seems to be fairly self-explanatory, but I think that's just a front to keep us from knowing his real favorite team: Miami.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

Avatar image for Braun_Roid_Rage
Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Braun_Roid_Rage
Member since 2013 • 790 Posts

@36Ounces said:

The whole problem with FSU/Oregon is the preseason polls. Since Oregon was higher and hasn't lost, voters say well shit we had Oregon top 3 preseason so why move Noles higher when the Ducks are unbeaten. Saw the same bullshit with Auburn I think in 04. Hopefully it will sort itself out. **** the canes!

Ay Gamerforca ready for Cripple bowl 13? Dawgs & Gators still have an outside shot of winnin the East and gettin dick slapped by Bama. Will be another sloppy ass game I think.

Agree on the preseason poll thing. Polls should not come out till week 5 or 6. Plus with Oregon, they been knocking on the door for the last 4 years. People want to see them get another crack at it. This the perfect year for a playoff man.

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 GamerForca

@36Ounces said:

I'm not sure I even want to see this UGA team play Bama. We would've lost with everyone healthy, though maybe we could've scored enough on them to make it a somewhat respectable game. Now, I seriously think Bama would win by 50, even with Gurley back. I'd rather watch Mizzou get stomped.

The Cripple Bowl should be hilarious, if nothing else. Might be a 13-10 type of game.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 yokofox33

@GamerForca said:

I can't keep all these Florida guys straight either. So, we've established that yoko likes the Gators. Shiro is a fan of two teams, including a mid-major program. I believe those two teams are Miami and Stetson. nolzwin seems to be fairly self-explanatory, but I think that's just a front to keep us from knowing his real favorite team: Miami.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

I will suffocate you in your sleep. I'M A MOTHERFUCKIN SEMINOLES FAN!!!!! I went to FSU!!!!!

Goddamn waste. (I'm just joking, not about the Seminoles though. I'm a Seminoles fan!!!!!)

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Put_in_Kitna

@GamerForca said:

Tell me if I'm wrong.

QFT

nolzwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 nolzwin

@GamerForca said:

Tell me if I'm wrong.

Ok that is hilarious. Cane fans/players are some of the most obnoxious people ( generally). It still pisses me off the crack head Irving is in the HOF. But anyway I've been a Nole fan before Deion was a Nole. When Dieon, Warrick dunn, Charlie Ward (one of my all time fav Noles) got the ball rolling in the late eighties early nineties. I watched the first Nole championship against Nebraska come down to a last second field goal. speaking of field goals I suffered through every wide left, right, left against the Canes. I hated Steve Spurrier or Darth Visor as I used to call him with his one liners like "free shoes university" . But actually missed him when he left. Watched the Choke At Doak , one of the greatest comebacks in football history. I have actually been to Doak several times been to Tennessee street had adult beverages at Bullwinkles. was at Bobbies last home game when he planted the spear and we wore those black jerseys against Maryland. Speaking of planted the Sod cemetery at Doak is a pretty cool tradition. I could go on but my point is the thought of wearing green/orange or blue/orange is sickening. don't get me wrong some of my best friends are gators and canes but that ain't me.

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By 36Ounces

@nolzwin: I was only 7 when FSU won it in 93 so don't remember much from that season. My fav Noles all time that I remember are Warrick Dunn, Peter Warrick, Andre Wadsworth an Peter Boulware. Still got the Sports Illustrated mag from 99 when Noles beat VT & Vick.

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Braun_Roid_Rage

BUs season really starts next Thursday with OU coming to Waco. Win or lose about time we play somebody, shit.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By CommanderShiro

@Put_in_Kitna said:

@CommanderShiro said:
@Put_in_Kitna said:

@yokofox33 said:

No waste, I know you are a Florida fan. Just thought he was too.

You are such a tease

@GamerForca said:

Tell me if I'm wrong.

Eh close enough.

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By GamerForca

Aw, I was expecting a more hilarious comment, Shiro. I am highly disappointed. nolzwin, you are the winner, as you actually bothered to write an entire paragraph responding to me. I almost decided to give the trophy to yoko for the "I will suffocate you in your sleep" line, but he had to ruin it by saying that he was just joking. :(

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By 36Ounces

@GamerForca said:

@36Ounces said:

I'm not sure I even want to see this UGA team play Bama. We would've lost with everyone healthy, though maybe we could've scored enough on them to make it a somewhat respectable game. Now, I seriously think Bama would win by 50, even with Gurley back. I'd rather watch Mizzou get stomped.

The Cripple Bowl should be hilarious, if nothing else. Might be a 13-10 type of game.

Yea bro, I wouldn't want to see this Dawg team play Bama either. Just hope they can beat the Gaytors. Fuckin Cripple bowl haha. No guarantee Tide will even be in SEC title game the way Auburn playin right now.

nolzwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By nolzwin

@GamerForca:

You sound tired of Richt. I always considered him a good coach. if it's any consolation I thought Richt was gonna be FSU's next head coach after Bobby. But I guess he got tired of waiting him out.

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 GamerForca
@nolzwin said:

@GamerForca:

if it's any consolation I thought Richt was gonna be FSU's next head coach after Bobby.

Lol, how would that console me exactly? :p

Honestly, he was pretty good in Georgia's early years. I defended him like crazy until the 6-7 season. If they hadn't hired Richt, they probably would've gotten another Ray Goff. I recognize that it could've been a lot worse. UGA sucks at hiring coaches, in all sports.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By CommanderShiro

@GamerForca said:

Aw, I was expecting a more hilarious comment, Shiro. I am highly disappointed. nolzwin, you are the winner, as you actually bothered to write an entire paragraph responding to me. I almost decided to give the trophy to yoko for the "I will suffocate you in your sleep" line, but he had to ruin it by saying that he was just joking. :(

I originally considered typing "Die in a fire please". But decided not to. Stetson being mentioned actually gave me a laugh.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Chutebox

Not saying much, but USC looks so much better without Lane there.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 CommanderShiro

@Chutebox said:

Not saying much, but USC looks so much better without Lane there.

To be expected, Lane is awful.

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By GamerForca

Excellent opening drive by Georgia. Hopefully Gurley stays healthy throughout the game; he's that much of a difference-maker. And Florida does not lead the all-time series. Stupid CBS. You'd think that Gary and Verne would know that, having commentated the game for so many years, but I guess not.

Yeah, UGA beats both Vandy and Mizzou with a healthy Gurley... period. Please Richt, don't let off the gas and let Florida back in this. 14 points is NOT a safe lead.

Georgia wins 23-20. That game... turned around quickly. Geez... 3 straight over Florida is nice though. And what was the final count on personal fouls called during that game? 20?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Chutebox

Miami actually battling, I'm surprised. Hopefully it's a good game.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#139 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

I wish the playoff system was this season.

Innovazero2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#140 Innovazero2000
Member since 2006 • 3159 Posts

I do too, props to FSU but Miami didn't even belong in the top 15 and was vastly overrated.

Innovazero2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Innovazero2000

The top four are clearly the top 4. Alabama vs OSU and FSU vs Oregon would be really fun to watch. Baylor and a 1 loss Stanford are the only ones in my opinion that could shove their was way into the convo.

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By 36Ounces

Great win for the Dawgs even though they tried to blow it. Havin Gurley an Bennett back was huge. Feels so good beatin Fla an three str8 now yessirr. Yea G-forca the personal fouls were crazy but I like it. Great rivalry, and UGA won't miss Gurley much next week.

Noles were dominant again specially in the 2nd half. Freeman owns. **** Miami, clearly some pretenders.

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Braun_Roid_Rage

Thursday night baby ! Can't wait.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#144 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

OSU hasn't beaten anyone.

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By GamerForca

@36Ounces: What did you think about Florida going for it on 4th and 1, and then UGA calling a time-out and returning to the field with 12 men for an automatic 1st down for Florida? :P

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 36Ounces

@GamerForca said:

@36Ounces: What did you think about Florida going for it on 4th and 1, and then UGA calling a time-out and returning to the field with 12 men for an automatic 1st down for Florida? :P

That was great dude. Even better when Lynch fumbled then squatted like he was droppin a deuce. Good stuff bro, good stuff.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 yokofox33

Just got back from Tally. Was really nostalgic driving down those old roads and recognizing familiar landmarks.

Game was amazing and so glad we sent those cocky UM dooks back home. Amazing how nasty those pricks are, considering 95% of them went to FIU or Dade College. FSU still has business left though. Can't take your foot off the accelerator.

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Braun_Roid_Rage

BCS - http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/college-football/bcs/_/year/2013

How the hell Stanford still ahead of Baylor ? They lost to a 4-4 Utah team.

Innovazero2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Innovazero2000

Master, Oregon is one spot ahead of OSU based on rankings and having a better opt. Win-loss then them or Alabama. FSUs only legit win is Clemson, Miami didn't even belong in the top 15.

Innovazero2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Innovazero2000

SOS rankings that is...thought I had that in there