SuperSmashBro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 SuperSmashBro1
Member since 2008 • 14243 Posts
[QUOTE="SuperSmashBro1"][QUOTE="barren167"] and then "repents" and tells someone else how to save the world after him while he sits back and does nothing.barren167
He used the super secret map thing in his glasses(which was the coolest thing in Sonic 06) to find the location of the Chaos Emeralds.Thats doing something.

Technical definition, yes. But if someone failed to grab an emerald and save Sonic and Eggman continued his little "Hey, don't look at me, you can't pick on the guy with glasses" gig, do you think anyone would refrain from killing him?

Yes.If somebody was going to be killed,its the person who failed to grab an emerald,since it would have fallen into the deep black hole of nothing by the time they meet up again.
barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 barren167
Member since 2011 • 2606 Posts
And they all die, including Eggman, who still does nothing more.
SuperSmashBro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 SuperSmashBro1
Member since 2008 • 14243 Posts
And they all die, including Eggman, who still does nothing more.barren167
He's a talking Egg,without any machinery.Elise at least has some sort of floating power,therefore she should go before Eggman.
barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 barren167
Member since 2011 • 2606 Posts
He's a human with the speed of Sonic, and fancy emerald-seeking glasses. Elise shouldn't go, she might cry again, and who knows what a second round of tears might launch into the world?
macrules_640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#55 macrules_640
Member since 2004 • 90033 Posts
And then Robotnik says his favorite line. :P
kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

#56 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts

I know this is an older topic but I think one of the many failings of Sonic 06 was the idea of trying to do photorealistc people and put Sonic in a realistic setting. It just looks incongruigos and sloppy. In Adventure, the graphics were so primitive and since it was Sonic's first true 3D game, we were more forgiving and human interaction in later games was pretty minimal but then came Sonic 06 trying to put Sonic with realistic looking humans or at least having the same attributes as Final Fantasy characters but they just looked awful. Talk about uncanny valley. Worst of all that bizzarre attempt to make Eggman look more realistic. I'll let Extra Credits explain.

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/partners/extra-credits/extra-credits-season-3-episode-16-uncanny-valley

Compare this to Unleashed which went for more a Pixar-esque look, and the humans and they were much more appealing and had a lot more personality and I'm rather glad Sega stopped trying to put a blue, talking hedgehog that runs at the speed of sound in the real world.

macrules_640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#57 macrules_640
Member since 2004 • 90033 Posts
Sonic was never meant to take place on Planet Earth. :P