Why doesn't BLM talk about black on black violence?

• 103 results
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@girlusocrazy: You're using population as a factor which makes no sense. Cops aren't going to shoot random people that aren't commiting a crime. Looking at criminals, the % of blacks and whites is close to the same. If you want to use population as a factor, then answer why 53% of homicides are committed by blacks and 45% by whites when blacks make up 13% of the population. I wasn't going there though... just talking about the likeliness of being shot by police if you're commiting a crime.

There is a middle ground we are not seeing.

Now, I don't think cops go around looking for black people--innocent or otherwise--to shoot. But what they are often told to do is patrol certain areas, specifically neighborhoods with high crime.

This now leads us to why is there a lot of crime. I don't know, that's another discussion, but off the top of my head:

• socioeconomic level
  • single-parent households (studies show that black children are significantly more likely to lead to teen pregnancy's, drug use, poor mental health, and so on).
  • presence of drugs
  • presence of organized crime.
  • poor educational opportunities
  • and so on and so forth

Which is why we have BLM. Sure, cops killing black people might have triggered the movement, but it's not the sole reason for why it exists.

There is a whole tangled web of shit that has led us here, and it is because of systemic/institutional racism.

I like people! I don't think your average person is racist, and I don't think your average racist person is half as racist as we think they are. And addressing system racism does not mean you need to start labeling people--cops, teachers, whatever--as racist people, but it does mean addressing the racist systems in your society.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 mrbojangles25

@comp_atkins said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Loading Video...

this is a tough thing i think for people to understand; that it benefits THEM if someone else is given a helping hand.

Yeah, it's a shame this is such a far-out and preposterous concept for people. The earth has so many resources, so many smart people, there is no need for people to want for anything.

People planning for a world beyond their grandchildren, and working together with everyone, are two things I hope to see society adopt before I die.

As it is now, people are too worried about not having enough that they generally amass too much, and they can't think beyond two generations.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@mrbojangles25: Yeah there's probably a lot we could discuss but I'm really not the person to discuss it with. I don't see the whole racism thing being a huge issue nowadays. Back in the 50's, sure. It was plain as day. I'm not saying there aren't racist, just that they make up a very small portion of the population. And when I say racists, I don't just mean white people. I guess I'm tired of seeing on tv "white cop kills black person"... sure it happened, but it's so rare. Now it's in sports... rich white owners pretending like they care. Getting back on topic about the original post, I think the point of this whole thread is why isn't BLM focusing on the main problem. Maybe all I'm seeing is protest about police brutality. Is this really a huge problem? Black on black crime seems like a much bigger problem. I'm just guessing but I think that's what the thread is about.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 mrbojangles25

@joshrmeyer: I agree it gets blown out of proportion, I wish there was a way to address these problems without turning it into theater.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

@MirkoS77:Easy there bud. Someone asked a question, I provided an answer.

If you could remove yourself from the situation, you might gain some perspective instead of being so obviously repulsed.

Again, BLM isn't saying your life doesn't matter, or that it matters less...it is simply saying their lives don't matter less.

The issue isn't who is getting shot, it's who is getting shot at a disproportionate rate.

Yes, white lives do matter. And brown. And all lives.

That goes without saying.

But when (number purely for example purposes) one white person per 500,000 white people is shot by a cop, and one black person per 50,000 black people is shot...that is a very specific problem that requires a specific response.

All Lives Matter is not specific. I mean, duh....of course all lives matter.

Black Lives Matter is very specific.

I apologize for the snarkiness of my response, I didn't mean it to be directed at you specifically. It was a generalized venting; I'm just at my wit's end with this logic.

BLM is a specific response, sure, but it's a specific generalized response that paints in very broad strokes across a variety of socio-economic and political factors that cannot simply be assigned to one singular cause. I know the Left love to paint it solely as a race issue. More whites are shot by cops. Per capita, more blacks are. Yet more blacks are responsible for crime. And on and on down we go. This is why I don't even bother posting in politics anymore, because there's always something else that can be brought forth to repudiate. It's endless, pointless, tribal bickering at its worst.

But I digress. Nobody is saying, or even implying, that black lives matter less when they say all lives matter, which is how it's always taken by the far Left and dismissed and attacked as racist or indifferent. On what grounds? You say "duh....of course all lives matter". Except they don't when people cannot come out and state such without being claimed ignorant, antagonistic, racist, etc.

A much better name for the movement would be "Black Lives Also Matter". It's even got a nice ring to it, BLAM, and then ALM would never have come up in response.

mecha_frieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 mecha_frieza
Member since 2007 • 1305 Posts

BLM doesn't talk about black on black violence because it completely dismantles their narrative and movement.

The biggest issues affecting the black community today aren't racism, but the dissolving of the nuclear family and of course black on black crime. In 1920 the black single motherhood rate was just 20% and today it is 75%, is America more racist in 2020 than it was in 1920?

Do you know what also dismantles the BLM narrative? Police shootings because police kill more white people per year, by a large margin, then they do blacks.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@girlusocrazy: You're using population as a factor which makes no sense. Cops aren't going to shoot random people that aren't commiting a crime. Looking at criminals, the % of blacks and whites is close to the same. If you want to use population as a factor, then answer why 53% of homicides are committed by blacks and 45% by whites when blacks make up 13% of the population. I wasn't going there though... just talking about the likeliness of being shot by police if you're commiting a crime.

The question of why blacks seem to have such run-ins with the law (at a disproportionate level) should be addressed logically rather than a typical "racism" as the answer. A lot of people are terrified of the elephant in the room.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#60 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

I'll take it a step further. BLM WANTS more black on black violence. What do you think will happen to black inner cities when the police are defunded and there's nothing to stop the gangs and drug dealers that regularly victimize innocent people?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Eoten
@Solaryellow said:
@joshrmeyer said:

The question of why blacks seem to have such run-ins with the law (at a disproportionate level) should be addressed logically rather than a typical "racism" as the answer. A lot of people are terrified of the elephant in the room.

Yeah. It's a simple fact there's a disproportionate amount of crime in those areas. More homicides, rapes, burglaries, assaults. Those crying it's because cops are racist are just so grossly misinformed. However, I do place a lot of blame on the leadership in those cities that have orchestrated a shift away from strong family units to the point of demonizing and slurring the concept, and media that's promoted and pushed on young blacks.

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#62 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

I blame the media, since they started overreporting race issues over general issues. Its like i believe general jerks are just as bad as racial jerks, When will people realize this?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Eoten

@Solaryellow said:
@joshrmeyer said:

The problem is whenever anyone tries to discuss that elephant in the room, the fact it's even an elephant at all is because people will scream racism at you if you so much as suggest they tend to make up the majority of violent criminals. Even though those who know this to be true believe it has a lot more to do with social and economic factors and very little to do with skin color. So, what do you think the causes of that elephant in the room are?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Eoten
@narlymech said:

I blame the media, since they started overreporting race issues over general issues. Its like i believe general jerks are just as bad as racial jerks, When will people realize this?

The media plays a very, very large role in the division.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@Solaryellow said:
@joshrmeyer said:

yup.

money

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

• Poor Schooling in overwhelmingly black districts
  • Poor Employment opportnities for those who grow up in these neighborhoods
  • Gang Prescence
  • Gangs pay and support them much better than any employer would.
  • Because drugs are illegal, courts cant be used to solve disputes. Thus disputes are solved on the streets, with lead and violence.

BLM isnt just about police officers

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

People complaining about black-on-black violence are the same ones that ignore white supremacy and the violence they commit.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Eoten

@drunk_pi said:

People complaining about black-on-black violence are the same ones that ignore white supremacy and the violence they commit.

You get half an eye-roll for that one. That's the kind of divisive "blame white people" bullshit that fixes nothing.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

@eoten said:
@drunk_pi said:

You get half an eye-roll for that one. That's the kind of divisive "blame white people" bullshit that fixes nothing.

oh boy. the dead sea has never gotten saltier

how is it divisive? while black-on-black violence is certainly problematic, it is rooted back into the current system that feeds into it.

and whenever a majority-black city or town does well, it certainly offends people like you. I'm guessing tulsa and rosewood were products of black-on-black violence in your eyes, right?

mecha_frieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 mecha_frieza

@girlusocrazy said:

@Solaryellow: Yeah but also the racism needs to be addressed. Racism isn't the only problem in the world, there are many different protests and support organizations for various issues, but racism is one of them and these protests are dealing with that issue. Laws and policies that exist haven't effectively curtailed it, more needs to be done.

What racism?

mecha_frieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 mecha_frieza

@girlusocrazy said:

@mecha_frieza: Is there any that should be excluded?

I mean if you are going to say that racism is one of the biggest issues in America today, then show me the racists. Also, what is this even based on?

It's definitely not police shootings...

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#73 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

@Fairmonkey: CNN won’t cover those stories

mecha_frieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By mecha_frieza

@girlusocrazy said:

@mecha_frieza: Maybe you should start a thread on that. It is topic that is related, but merits a separate discussion on its own since it might derail what the thread topic is more specifically focusing on.

Well, I think it is very relevant because the whole BLM narrative is that cops are racist and are killing more blacks than anyone else. The problem with this is that cops per year, kill more white people than other races and by a pretty big margin.

In 2019, 1,004 people were shot and killed by police and out of that total, 370 were white, 235 were black, and 158 were Hispanic.

Black on black violence eclipses these numbers by a huge margin also so again, what are we talking about?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@mecha_frieza said:
@girlusocrazy said:

@mecha_frieza: Maybe you should start a thread on that. It is topic that is related, but merits a separate discussion on its own since it might derail what the thread topic is more specifically focusing on.

Well, I think it is very relevant because the whole BLM narrative is that cops are racist and are killing more blacks than anyone else. The problem with this is that cops per year, kill more white people than other races and by a pretty big margin.

In 2019, 1,004 people were shot and killed by police and out of that total, 370 were white, 235 were black, and 158 were Hispanic.

Black on black violence eclipses these numbers by a huge margin also so again, what are we talking about?

Technically you can't look at the situation with total numbers. White people are the majority and it follows more total would be killed. But when you look at percentage you see it's disproportionate to population. Which is the correct way to handle statistics.

mecha_frieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 mecha_frieza

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mecha_frieza said:
@girlusocrazy said:

Technically you can't look at the situation with total numbers. White people are the majority and it follows more total would be killed. But when you look at percentage you see it's disproportionate to population. Which is the correct way to handle statistics.

Today in 2020 according to the latest Census information, the white population is roughly 60.4% while the black population is around the same as it was in 2005 at just 13%. As mentioned previously, based on population information, individuals who declare that there is both systemic racism and racial bias in American law enforcement argue that there is a racial disparity since blacks only make up 13%. This leaves us with a simple question: why are blacks being arrested and killed by police in such large numbers? To find this answer, we will go through the FBI crime statistics from 2014-2018. According to FBI crime statistics for 2014, blacks represented 27.8% of all arrests for that year which is disproportionate to their population of only 13%. In this same year, blacks were arrested for 51.3% of the murder, 55.9% of all robberies, 40.7% of all weapon possessions, and 33.1% of all aggravated assaults. For 2015, blacks arrested represented 51.1% of the murder, 53.5% of all robberies, 40% of all weapon possessions, and 32.1% of all aggravated assaults. For 2016, blacks represented 52.6% of all murder, 54.5% of all robberies, 41.8% of all weapons possession crimes, and 33.3% of all aggravated assaults. In 2017, blacks represented 53.1% of all murder, 54.3% of all robberies, 43.9% of all weapon possession crimes, and 33.5% of all aggravated assault. Last we have the crime stats from 2018- In this year, blacks represented 53.3% of all murder, 54.2% of all robberies, 43.3% of all weapon possessions, and 33.7% of all aggravated assault.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 LJS9502_basic

@mecha_frieza said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mecha_frieza said:
@girlusocrazy said:

Today in 2020 according to the latest Census information, the white population is roughly 60.4% while the black population is around the same as it was in 2005 at just 13%. As mentioned previously, based on population information, individuals who declare that there is both systemic racism and racial bias in American law enforcement argue that there is a racial disparity since blacks only make up 13%. This leaves us with a simple question: why are blacks being arrested and killed by police in such large numbers? To find this answer, we will go through the FBI crime statistics from 2014-2018. According to FBI crime statistics for 2014, blacks represented 27.8% of all arrests for that year which is disproportionate to their population of only 13%. In this same year, blacks were arrested for 51.3% of the murder, 55.9% of all robberies, 40.7% of all weapon possessions, and 33.1% of all aggravated assaults. For 2015, blacks arrested represented 51.1% of the murder, 53.5% of all robberies, 40% of all weapon possessions, and 32.1% of all aggravated assaults. For 2016, blacks represented 52.6% of all murder, 54.5% of all robberies, 41.8% of all weapons possession crimes, and 33.3% of all aggravated assaults. In 2017, blacks represented 53.1% of all murder, 54.3% of all robberies, 43.9% of all weapon possession crimes, and 33.5% of all aggravated assault. Last we have the crime stats from 2018- In this year, blacks represented 53.3% of all murder, 54.2% of all robberies, 43.3% of all weapon possessions, and 33.7% of all aggravated assault.

And if the system is stacked against them you get the FBI results. Also economics play a huge role in crime, as does education.

mecha_frieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 mecha_frieza

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mecha_frieza said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mecha_frieza said:
@girlusocrazy said:

And if the system is stacked against them you get the FBI results. Also economics play a huge role in crime, as does education.

How is the system stacked against them? Arrest records line up perfectly with convictions. These aren't people that are getting pulled into prisons for simply walking the street, they are committing violent crimes.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 LJS9502_basic

@mecha_frieza said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

How is the system stacked against them? Arrest records line up perfectly with convictions. These aren't people that are getting pulled into prisons for simply walking the street, they are committing violent crimes.

They are convicted of violent crimes. Two distinct different things. I'd recommend a more in depth study into this issue. Also I'm not finding the connection between crime and individuals being shot by police when stopped. They are not convicted of anything at that point.

mecha_frieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 mecha_frieza

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mecha_frieza said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

They are convicted of violent crimes. Two distinct different things. I'd recommend a more in depth study into this issue. Also I'm not finding the connection between crime and individuals being shot by police when stopped. They are not convicted of anything at that point.

It doesn't matter because white people are shot and killed more than black people, even unarmed white people are killed more than unarmed black people.

Really not understanding your argument...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@mecha_frieza said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

It doesn't matter because white people are shot and killed more than black people, even unarmed white people are killed more than unarmed black people.

Not by percentage.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Eoten

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mecha_frieza said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Not by percentage.

At least as great the percentage of crimes committed and interactions with the police.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Eoten
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mecha_frieza said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Except many of them were in the process of being arrested for one.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Eoten

@girlusocrazy said:

@LJS9502_basic: He probably doesn't understand math. Besides this is a drop in the bucket. There's so much white violence against ethnicities they made up a word for it: genocide.

Yeah... Be it from Nazi Germany, Soviet Union, China, Cuba, there is something all those genocidal regimes had in common... They were all Socialist.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Arrested doesn't mean guilty and even if they are they shouldn't be shot.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#91 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4365 Posts

@girlusocrazy said:

@LJS9502_basic: Exactly, that's why they call them extra judicial killings. They don't get due process. Without doing everything they can to ensure due process it's not police work.

watch a recent frontline special with cops of a city. 1 cop shown in the ep. failed to doc the policing he was doing. it got to a point he was fired. but this in itself is a issue. is their trying not to leave a paper trail for higher ups .

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Eoten

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Arrested doesn't mean guilty and even if they are they shouldn't be shot.

It means the police absolutely had the authority to detain them and prevent them from escaping, which meant it's absolutely up to the suspect to act like a grown ass man about it. It means the suspect doesn't have the authority to walk away from it or fight back. And it absolutely means the police can use deadly force when that suspect becomes a threat to the officer or someone else. This idea you people have that someone can be faced with arrest, and have the right to say "nah, not today, I'm going to go home" is ridiculous.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:

It means the police absolutely had the authority to detain them and prevent them from escaping, which meant it's absolutely up to the suspect to act like a grown ass man about it. It means the suspect doesn't have the authority to walk away from it or fight back. And it absolutely means the police can use deadly force when that suspect becomes a threat to the officer or someone else. This idea you people have that someone can be faced with arrest, and have the right to say "nah, not today, I'm going to go home" is ridiculous.

Walking away from police is not and should not be license for the police to kill. It's also not use of deadly force against cops.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

@eoten said:

Good people on both sides of this argument.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#95 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:

Walking away from police is not and should not be license for the police to kill. It's also not use of deadly force against cops.

A peace officer can definitely use deadly force against someone walking away from them if the facts/circumstances align with policy and constitutional law, and I expect an officer to perform his duties should the issue arises. I will be more than happy to provide some examples if there's any confusion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#96 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

White people are more likely to be killed by other white people and black people are more likely to be killed by other black people. But to people on both sides of the political spectrum, that's ok. It's ok to kill someone as long as they're of your same race. God bless america.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@Fairmonkey said:

A black man is more likely to be struck by lightning than killed by a cop. They are also very unlikely to be killed by white people. However, black on black violence is a serious issue. Black people are at least 50-100 times more likely to be killed by another black man than a cop or white person.

If black lives really matter to BLM, shouldn't this issue be acknowledged at all? "Hey, maybe we should try not shooting each other as much?" But no, it's all the white demons and evil cops fault. BLM doesn't really care about all black people, they care about a few that fit the "Narrative." This isn't a humanitarian effort, this is a political marxist agenda. Maybe 13 percent of people shouldn't commit 50 percent of violent crime. Maybe people shouldn't actively break the law, threaten the cop, or resist arrest. Maybe we should question why all the cities with rampant crime or policing issues are run by democrats.

its not about being killed, its about justice. About people abusing their power to shit on them. Yes, black on black killings do happen, alot of them also because of gang/drug violence.

MK245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 MK245
Member since 2012 • 127 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:

A peace officer can definitely use deadly force against someone walking away from them if the facts/circumstances align with policy and constitutional law, and I expect an officer to perform his duties should the issue arises. I will be more than happy to provide some examples if there's any confusion.

Actually they can do it even if it the facts and circumstances don't align with policy and constitutional law. Kinda like this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Walter_Scott

I mean, if we are lucky enough to have a guy who happens to walk by and take a video, we can charge the officer, but the actual use of deadly force was a done deal.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#99 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@MK245 said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Actually they can do it even if it the facts and circumstances don't align with policy and constitutional law. Kinda like this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Walter_Scott

I mean, if we are lucky enough to have a guy who happens to walk by and take a video, we can charge the officer, but the actual use of deadly force was a done deal.

And there's consequences for the conscious decision making which resulted in the unlawful use of force; such in that case, being convicted of murder and being sentenced to prison.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#100 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@Fairmonkey said:

A black man is more likely to be struck by lightning than killed by a cop. They are also very unlikely to be killed by white people. However, black on black violence is a serious issue. Black people are at least 50-100 times more likely to be killed by another black man than a cop or white person.

If black lives really matter to BLM, shouldn't this issue be acknowledged at all? "Hey, maybe we should try not shooting each other as much?" But no, it's all the white demons and evil cops fault. BLM doesn't really care about all black people, they care about a few that fit the "Narrative." This isn't a humanitarian effort, this is a political marxist agenda. Maybe 13 percent of people shouldn't commit 50 percent of violent crime. Maybe people shouldn't actively break the law, threaten the cop, or resist arrest. Maybe we should question why all the cities with rampant crime or policing issues are run by democrats.

its not about being killed, its about justice. About people abusing their power to shit on them. Yes, black on black killings do happen, alot of them also because of gang/drug violence.

Yes, just like the enclaves in Chicago, where Black On Black killings occur in the dangerous neighborhoods daily, and not a damn Democratic politician has don't jack to stop it. Tell me more about "Justice" when it's only about Police and not about stopping the main problem?