Trump Friend Jeffrey Epstein Arrested in NYC on Sex Trafficking Charges.

• 194 results
Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

About damn time. I always hated how this monster was free.

Epstein has been accused of sexual assault by more than 30 girls. More than a decade ago he pleaded guilty to sex trafficking and was sentenced to serve just 13 months in prison, The Miami Herald reported. Epstein and his co-conspirators were given further immunity.

WTF?

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested in NYC on Sex Trafficking Charges: Sources

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Arrest-Sources-Upper-East-Side-Mansion--512309731.html

Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy, politically connected Florida financier, was arrested in New York on Saturday evening on sex trafficking charges, sources tell NBC 4 New York.

Epstein is expected to appear in federal court in Manhattan on Monday, two law enforcement officials said on a condition of anonymity.

He will face federal charges for incidents between 2002-2005, three senior law enforcement sources told NBC News.

A law enforcement official said Epstein would be charged with trafficking and conspiracy to traffic minors for sex. The source said there were multiple victims and connections to New York and Florida.

Incase how you are wondering he is connected to Trump apart from just being his good friend,

Trump Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta Helped ‘Contain’ Scandal in Epstein Abuse Deal

Before becoming Trump’s labor secretary, top Miami prosecutor Alexander Acosta worked with the lawyers of Jeffrey Epstein—a now-disgraced hedge fund manager whose been accused by dozens of underage girls of sexual abuse and sex trafficking—to “contain” the case he was supposed to be prosecuting, according to a Wednesday report from the Miami Herald. Although Acosta insisted that he pursued a harsh plea deal with Epstein’s lawyers, the resulting sweetheart deal smothered the FBI’s investigation and forced Acosta to spend only 13 months in jail. Records cited by the Herald show that Acosta did not seek a harsh sentence—instead, he repeatedly caved to lawyers’ demands and even worked with Epstein’s legal team to limit the scope of the FBI’s investigation.

Epstein was also a regular visitor to Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago,

The friendship returned to haunt Andrew this week courtesy of one the dozens of women the FBI identified as one Epstein’s potential victims: Virginia Roberts. Like many of the other teenagers, Roberts sued Epstein; the civil claim she lodged in a Florida court six years ago told a familiar story of exploitation.

Roberts was working for $9 an hour as a changing room assistant at Trump’s Mar-A-Lagobeach club, where her father was a maintenance manager, when she claims she was recruited to work as a masseuse for Epstein. She claims the invitation came courtesy of Maxwell. It was 1998, and Roberts was 15 years old.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

In late April 2016, rumors began to circulate online holding that Republican presidential Donald Trump had either been sued over, or arrested for, raping a teenaged girl. One of the earliest versions of the rumor was published on 2 May 2016 by the Winning Democratsweb site, which reported that woman using the name Katie Johnson had named Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in a $100 million lawsuit, accusing them of having solicited sex acts from her at sex parties held at the Manhattan homes of Epstein and Trump back in 1994 (when Johnson was just 13 years old):

Trump has also indicated publicly he knew of Epstein’s interest in “younger” women, although he never suggested the financier crossed any legal lines. “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump told New York Magazine back in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Hmm, ok

good for someone i guess not sure what there is to debate here.

If he is guilty and found so in a court then he will serve his time.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

Love how OP didn't mention he's a friend of Bill Clinton or Prince Andrew, yet it from the same source. Don't really know why this should affect trump either, If the crime is true he'll get punished (probably a lot less time then he should though).

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts
@npiet1 said:

Love how OP didn't mention he's a friend of Bill Clinton or Prince Andrew, yet it from the same source. Don't really know why this should affect trump either, If the crime is true he'll get punished (probably a lot less time then he should though).

He is the left what do you expect? They always leave out the elements that do not help them.

BTW this is how you make an unbiased report, unlike the OP:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-sources-jeffrey-epstein-arrested-022548061.html

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BaelNergal
Member since 2019 • 570 Posts
@joebones5000 said:

In before Republicans project Trump's friendship with Epstein to Bill Clinton.

See, this is the part that makes me twitch. There's this massive, ugly collection of people in D.C. doing terrible things and both the Clintons and Trumps are at the center of the relationship circle. It seriously weirds me how any time someone connected to Trump is found guilty of something, it takes less than five minutes to find an equal connection to the Clinton family somewhere.

Just, what were these two families doing that made them both Scumbag Central?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Xabiss
@baelnergal said:
@joebones5000 said:

See, this is the part that makes me twitch. There's this massive, ugly collection of people in D.C. doing terrible things and both the Clintons and Trumps are at the center of the relationship circle. It seriously weirds me how any time someone connected to Trump is found guilty of something, it takes less than five minutes to find an equal connection to the Clinton family somewhere.

That is because both groups are really one in the same. We are being played by both groups as pawns. It is really time for a 3rd party to make a rise in this country, but people are so ate up with the democrats and republicans they can't see it.

We also need term limits at all levels in our government.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts
@Xabiss said:
@baelnergal said:
@joebones5000 said:

That is because both groups are really one in the same. We are being played by both groups as pawns. It is really time for a 3rd party to make a rise in this country, but people are so ate up with the democrats and republicans they can't see it.

We also need term limits at all levels in our government.

It really is, which is why I'm sorta glad trump one over Clinton. She's actively lies about what she "believes in", you can't say you support women etc and then stay married to someone like Bill. The Clintons are pure evil, trump seems to be but not as much as the Clintons.

Also thanks for the news's article, so much better than Op.

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BaelNergal

I'm not a Trump supporter by far. I'm just realistic enough to accept that not everything said by him or his supporters is wrong.

But, at the same time, it comes down to how you use what is true. Even the total truth can be misleading.

The Clintons and the Trumps are both dirty. You don't have as many scumbag connections as those two families have and get as far up the chain of power as they have while still being so stupid at reading people you can't tell everyone around you is dirty. And you don't keep quiet about that many dirty connections and keep up close contact with them unless you have something as bad as they do to hide. It simply doesn't happen.

But this doesn't excuse either family, either. They both should be in prison.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

@baelnergal: Other dynamics include the Bush and the Kennedy families.

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BaelNergal

Oh, I'm not disagreeing there should be a lot more in prison when this is all done.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127506 Posts

@baelnergal said:
@joebones5000 said:

Center of the relationship circle? Well I guess it comes sort of by itself when you seek and gain political power. Rich folks pursue them(Clinton, Trump, Bush etc) to change laws to their(rich folks) benefits. Some of these folks carry luggage. Basically you sort of become the center once you are in the positions these folks have. I think.

That does not explain in any way how these families(Trump, Clinton, Bush etc) chooses to deal with things once they learn about what else these rich folks are into.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

Trump and the Clinton's were really close in the 80s, 90s, and 2000s.

No surprise they have shared inner circle.

Only reason Trump became a republican is because they are easier to manipulate and make money from.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Jacanuk
@joebones5000 said:

Oh. I assume you can demonstrate how the clinton's are "dirty", after defining it of course. I suspect not, but I am willing to be surprised.

Are you for real Joe?

But I am willing to indulge you, Are you claiming that Obama, Trump, Clinton and anyone else in that circle is not as corrupt and dirty as the next?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@baelnergal said:
@joebones5000 said:

Have you ever heard the term cabal?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jacanuk
@joebones5000 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@joebones5000 said:

Oh. I assume you can demonstrate how the clinton's are "dirty", after defining it of course. I suspect not, but I am willing to be surprised.

Are you for real Joe?

But I am willing to indulge you, Are you claiming that Obama, Trump, Clinton and anyone else in that circle is not as corrupt and dirty as the next?

I have made no claims. If you wish to take up the mantle to define and demonstrate how the Clinton's are "dirty", go ahead. Let's see if you can do something career prosecutor Ken Starr couldn't. Good luck!

Eh?

Dirty those not mean doing illegal dealings, it means corruption and doing friend-service. IE like the Uran deal, the contribution from certain individuals and organisations.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jacanuk
@joebones5000 said:

OK, then demonstrate away.

I already gave you examples.

If you want specifics go google them.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23034 Posts

@Jacanuk: "If you want specifics go google them."

This is a worthless copout. Someone could tell me to Google evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, but I'd get a bunch of misinformation returned leaving me with the questions: Is this what he wanted me to find? Does he believe this bullshit? Is there something relevant buried in the bullshit? I don't know because he didn't give me anything specific, not even a link.

When I see this response it's wise to assume that he wants me to see the bullshit, but he's unable to defend it.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#24 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41535 Posts

I suspect Trump will pardon him.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Jacanuk
@joebones5000 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@joebones5000 said:

You provided no specific claims and no factual evidence that demonstrate those claims. It was a lofty challenge. You should not feel bad for having failed. I know you don't realize it because it's part of the programming, but all you did was parrot nonsensical right-wing propaganda.

If you can, think of the problem logically - proposition, evidence, conclusion. If the proposition is true and the evidence you provides demonstrates the conclusion, then I will not be able to deny it.

I have provided specifics in the sense that I gave you the headlines if you want to read the story itself google it.

But since you are lazy here are some.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice-department-probes-clinton-foundation-1515176878

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2018/12/13/russian-uranium-one-deal-and-hillary-clinton-in-the-news-again/

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/25/us/politics/bill-hillary-clinton-goldman-sachs.html

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/08/497204286/emails-reveal-clintons-mixed-relationship-with-wall-street

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2018/dec/07/blog-posting/complex-tale-involving-hillary-clinton-uranium-rus/

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Jacanuk
@mattbbpl said:

@Jacanuk: "If you want specifics go google them."

This is a worthless copout. Someone could tell me to Google evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, but I'd get a bunch of misinformation returned leaving me with the questions: Is this what he wanted me to find? Does he believe this bullshit? Is there something relevant buried in the bullshit? I don't know because he didn't give me anything specific, not even a link.

When I see this response it's wise to assume that he wants me to see the bullshit, but he's unable to defend it.

Funny, you going on tour with this comedy routine?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mattbbpl

@Jacanuk: Come in, Jac. You wouldn't put up with that response either.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Jacanuk
@mattbbpl said:

@Jacanuk: Come in, Jac. You wouldn't put up with that response either.

Probably not.

But considering who was asking I put as much effort into my response as they do.

Also, no one would ever seriously deny that Clinton, Obama, Bush and any other politician is not as corrupt as the next. After all, they don´t get to where they are and stay in power by not making and wanting to make powerful friends.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Jacanuk
@joebones5000 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@joebones5000 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@joebones5000 said:

You provided no specific claims and no factual evidence that demonstrate those claims. It was a lofty challenge. You should not feel bad for having failed. I know you don't realize it because it's part of the programming, but all you did was parrot nonsensical right-wing propaganda.

If you can, think of the problem logically - proposition, evidence, conclusion. If the proposition is true and the evidence you provides demonstrates the conclusion, then I will not be able to deny it.

I have provided specifics in the sense that I gave you the headlines if you want to read the story itself google it.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice-department-probes-clinton-foundation-1515176878

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2018/12/13/russian-uranium-one-deal-and-hillary-clinton-in-the-news-again/

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/25/us/politics/bill-hillary-clinton-goldman-sachs.html

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/08/497204286/emails-reveal-clintons-mixed-relationship-with-wall-street

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2018/dec/07/blog-posting/complex-tale-involving-hillary-clinton-uranium-rus/

You still didn't do it. lol at the politifact link determined false.

Anyway, it goes like this.

Premise - Donald Trump seems to be a confessed sexual assaulter.

Evidence -

Conclusion - Trump is a confessed sexual assaulter.

Simple. You did none of that. :)

See this is why I knew not to waste time on you.

We are talking about corruption and you babble on about Trump and something completely different.

Also, the conclusion was not why I gave the PolitiFact link, the reason was the article itself showing you concrete evidence of the deals being made and the money received

Like this

It is accurate that nine individuals related to the company donated to the Clinton Foundation but the bulk of the money —$131 million — came from Giustra.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 mattbbpl

@Jacanuk: "Also, no one would ever seriously deny that Clinton, Obama, Bush and any other politician is not as corrupt as the next"

[Raises hand]

That's just another copout to diminish someone's corruption as par for the course via a blanket statement. Politicians are not all "equally corrupt."

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jacanuk
@mattbbpl said:

@Jacanuk: "Also, no one would ever seriously deny that Clinton, Obama, Bush and any other politician is not as corrupt as the next"

[Raises hand]

That's just another copout to diminish someone's corruption as par for the course via a blanket statement. Politicians are not all "equally corrupt."

Show me one politician who has not lined their own pocket at the top.

You think Obama gets invited to Branson's private island because he was a crap president? or he has a very strict NDA on his speaking fees because he gets nothing Or Clinton gets massive donations from a Canadian because he feels philanthropic

Also, this is not to diminish anyone´s corruption. People in power all of them even that AOC and Omar lined their own pockets.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Zaryia
@npiet1 said:

He's not currently holding any political positionsn, so I didn't think it would be a "political" discussion.

But I'm not denying that at all.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 horgen  Moderator

@Jacanuk said:

We are talking about corruption and you babble on about Trump and something completely different.

Also, the conclusion was not why I gave the PolitiFact link, the reason was the article itself showing you concrete evidence of the deals being made and the money received

Like this

It is accurate that nine individuals related to the company donated to the Clinton Foundation but the bulk of the money —$131 million — came from Giustra.

And further down:

And Giustra said he sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and about 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

We couldn’t independently verify Giustra’s claim, but if he is telling the truth, the donation amount to the Clinton Foundation from Uranium One investors drops significantly — from $145 million to $4 million.

Anyhow lets say it was corruption that lead to the deal being made. Clinton wasn't the only corrupt here and only pointing fingers her seems more like wanting to find a scapegoat instead of dealing with the actual problem.

If Clinton was corrupt and the others not, she alone could not make this deal go through.

@mattbbpl said:

[Raises hand]

Standard reason given when Republicans are caught doing something illegal or unethical. Both party gerrymanders, remember?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

This thread is about Epstein and Trump.

If you want to go off-topic with your whataboutism please create your own thread.

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

I mentioned that pedophile **** the other day. Trump sure loves hanging around all these rapey pedophiles... its almost as if he's a a pedo himself. ????

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 BaelNergal

Bah! I had a post prepared for this, but the OP requested the convo go elsewhere.

Anyway, on Epstein and Trump: Well, my position should be obvious from my posts on here. Toss both of them in prison!

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Xabiss
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

If you want to go off-topic with your whataboutism please create your own thread.

TDS at its best. :)

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zaryia
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Indeed. Trump is likely deranged.

Could this be why he has one of the lowest average approval ratings in modern history and is the only President not to go over 50%? I mean apart from his policy being unpopular and the GOP being unpopular.

Would you like to go back on topic and stop deflecting though?

@Xabiss said:
@npiet1 said:

He is the left what do you expect? They always leave out the elements that do not help them.

Clinton does not hold a public office at the moment last I checked. Feel free to make that thread in the Off-Topic section. Also, whataboutisms don't work in my threads.

This thread is about Epstein, and his political connections to Trump.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Xabiss
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Indeed. Trump is likely deranged.

Could this be why he has one of the lowest average approval ratings in modern history and is the only President not to go over 50%? I mean apart from his policy being unpopular and the GOP being unpopular.

Would you like to go back on topic and stop deflecting though?

@Xabiss said:
@npiet1 said:

Clinton does not hold a public office at the moment last I checked.

P.S. Whataboutisms don't work in my threads.

Says to stay on topic as he deflects to Trumps approval numbers on a thread he is getting on to everyone for deflection. You seriously can't make this up.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zaryia
@Xabiss said:

That is because both groups are really one in the same.

Silly fallacy.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Balance_fallacy

Some examples,

Analysis: Partisan gerrymandering has benefited Republicans more than Democrats

https://www.businessinsider.com/partisan-gerrymandering-has-benefited-republicans-more-than-democrats-2017-6

Corruption By The Numbers

https://www.sheilakennedy.net/2017/07/corruption-by-the-numbers/

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zaryia
@Xabiss said:

Says to stay on topic as he deflects to Trumps approval numbers on a thread he is getting on to everyone for deflection. You seriously can't make this up.

Your literal response was an idiotic "TDS" straight out of incel central Breitbart.

I was really open to say whatever I wanted to decimate your low IQ response. I know you're upset that I smashed you into the ground for using such a stupid meme. ButI gave a more serious reply below it if you bothered to read.

Would you like to discuss Trump and Epstein now? Or are you going to continue to attempt to rail-road this thread because it makes your dis-liked god look bad?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jacanuk
@horgen said:
@Jacanuk said:

Like this

And further down:

And Giustra said he sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and about 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

We couldn’t independently verify Giustra’s claim, but if he is telling the truth, the donation amount to the Clinton Foundation from Uranium One investors drops significantly — from $145 million to $4 million.

Anyhow lets say it was corruption that lead to the deal being made. Clinton wasn't the only corrupt here and only pointing fingers her seems more like wanting to find a scapegoat instead of dealing with the actual problem.

If Clinton was corrupt and the others not, she alone could not make this deal go through.

@mattbbpl said:

[Raises hand]

Standard reason given when Republicans are caught doing something illegal or unethical. Both party gerrymanders, remember?

You miss the point here Horgen.

The point was not to prove a connection between Russia and Clinton, the point was simply that no one gives a 130million$ donation to a foundation because they feel kind.

Also, the claims that Republicans only win because of gerrymandering is a massively failed claim where the only proof is factless opinions.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Jacanuk
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Nice try with the spin

"The wealthy financier - who was once friendly with Prince Andrew, former US President Bill Clinton and President Donald Trump - reached a plea deal to avoid federal sex trafficking charges in the case."

And don´t try to move the goalpost by trying the "but who is not in office claim" Trump may be in office but has not been so his entire life and have a life before.

So stop spinning so hard because you do it really bad.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@zaryia: Makes a thread biased against Trump, leaves other connections out on purpose. When people discuss the topic as a whole claims whataboutism and calls people incels.

Stop trolling.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17660 Posts

Well, it's comforting to know that Trump views the sexual assault, molestation, and rape of underage girls as someone who "enjoys his social life".

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 horgen  Moderator

@Jacanuk said:

You miss the point here Horgen.

The point was not to prove a connection between Russia and Clinton, the point was simply that no one gives a 130million$ donation to a foundation because they feel kind.

Also, the claims that Republicans only win because of gerrymandering is a massively failed claim where the only proof is factless opinions.

Only blaming Clinton is hiding the fact that this was not a decision made by her alone.

Way to misunderstand my gerrymandering comment.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zaryia
@n64dd said:

@zaryia: Makes a thread biased against Trump, leaves other connections out on purpose. When people discuss the topic as a whole claims whataboutism and calls people incels.

Stop trolling.

@Jacanuk said:

Nice try with the spin

"The wealthy financier - who was once friendly with Prince Andrew, former US President Bill Clinton and President Donald Trump - reached a plea deal to avoid federal sex trafficking charges in the case."

And don´t try to move the goalpost by trying the "but who is not in office claim" Trump may be in office but has not been so his entire life and have a life before.

So stop spinning so hard because you do it really bad.

This thread was specifically about Epstein and his connection to Trump. A simple subject. I'm not denying his connection to Prince Andrew or Bill Clinton.

Please stop deflecting and create another thread regarding What about Bill Clinton if you would like. Having connections with Bill does not stop him from having connections with Trump.

Now would you like to discuss the Topic instead of trying to derail it because it makes your cult leader look bad?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@zaryia: it’s part of the topic, no need for another thread

Unless you’re for selective information?