blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

Woww, I was actually going to make a thread about this.... Most of his tweets up to now havent bothered me too much but going after a kid ... This is just hilarious 😂. It blew my mind.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@joebones5000: I agree...I think he held back, knowing she's just a kid. Good to see he's still got some common sense.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#103 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3863 Posts

@Nuck81 said:

Weren't republicans mad that someone made a Barron Trump comment, because he was just a teenager?

Baron Trump is not out there advocating the country go back into the dark ages over a hoax.

Avatar image for burntbyhellfire
burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104 burntbyhellfire
Member since 2019 • 789 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

Sure, the British had a long history of it going back a very long time, however, neither country is even close to imperialist today.

Native Americans, Hawaiians, Alaskans, Hispanics, Irish, Scottish, etc all call BULLSHIT!

The US has established its borders long ago, quit your whining.

When certain ethnic groups are dying out, it doesn't matter! Why do you think Native Americans are fighting hard for their reserves?

Hell, in Britain's case, Brexiters are adamant to make sure Scotland and Northern Ireland never leave despite campaigning to leave under the EU.

What happened to all this open border and racial integration talk you people usually have? I thought anyone could move anywhere they wanted in the world and that breeding out the host population was a part of diversity? You're starting to sound like a xenophobe.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 burntbyhellfire

@JimB said:
@Nuck81 said:

Weren't republicans mad that someone made a Barron Trump comment, because he was just a teenager?

Baron Trump is not out there advocating the country go back into the dark ages over a hoax.

Also, comments made to Baron Trump who isn't in front of the cameras, who isn't protesting are doing it as an underhanded attack on Trump by going after his family. Criticism of Thunberg isn't a random attack on children to get back at somebody else, it's because she is out there preaching, demanding we do what she wants, telling us we're all monsters. She is criticized for the ideology she feels she has a mandate to force on others.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

@vfighter: Yeah they should have chose you instead for all of your life “accomplishments”. Lol!

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 burntbyhellfire

Now Thunberg is threatening to put world leaders "against the wall" if they refuse her demands. What a nutcase.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@vfighter said:

I think a better question is why in the f did Time name her person of the year?!?

That's actually quite reasonable question. Trump would be better served to attack Times, but not this teen.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Zaryia
@JimB said:
@Nuck81 said:

a hoax.

Ugh.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Zaryia

@n64dd said:

I love how she's positioned to be a public figure and speak out against everyone, but soon as you say anything back "you're attacking a kid"

Man, the victim personality shit is getting really old.

1. But he's not attacking her on policy/science she speeks about. It's always a personal attack. You're being disingenuous as always.

2. The nutjob still posts climate denial nonsense. It's the reason he goes after her personally and not her actual statements.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@drunk_pi said:
@Solaryellow said:

@drunk_pi:

Very poor example.

It's the same concept. :/ Difference is, one already happened and it's no longer popular to oppose it. If we were to go back to that time, you'd say the exact same thing:

"MLK needs to stop forcing integration down our throats."

Same concept.

You compared someone who walked the walk with someone who has not. You compared someone with actual knowledge with someone who does not. Why IDK but the media elevated this child into something she isn't.

Allow me to give you something to ponder: Whether you agree or disagree with them, there are educated scientists who disagree with the global warming/climate change/man man change/whateveritistoday agenda. How many people can name one of those scientists or how many of them have become an almost daily name in media like the little girl in question?

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

@Solaryellow said:
@drunk_pi said:
@Solaryellow said:

@drunk_pi:

Very poor example.

It's the same concept. :/ Difference is, one already happened and it's no longer popular to oppose it. If we were to go back to that time, you'd say the exact same thing:

Same concept.

You compared someone who walked the walk with someone who has not. You compared someone with actual knowledge with someone who does not. Why IDK but the media elevated this child into something she isn't.

Allow me to give you something to ponder: Whether you agree or disagree with them, there are educated scientists who disagree with the global warming/climate change/man man change/whateveritistoday agenda. How many people can name one of those scientists or how many of them have become an almost daily name in media like the little girl in question?

She literally took a boat all the way through the Atlantic and spoke to world leaders and forums about climate change. She also protested and helped organized strikes She doesn't have to emulate what MLK did. But even then, MLK's approaches involved marching, protesting, civil disobedience (a.k.a. breaking the law), and so on.

The vast majority of scientists agree that climate change is real and impacted by humans.

https://climate.nasa.gov/faq/17/do-scientists-agree-on-climate-change/

Yeah, there are people who disagree but they make up a small minority, it's irrelevant. So I don't know where you're getting at, other than that you're on the wrong side of history. :/

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

@drunk_pi said:
@Solaryellow said:
@drunk_pi said:
@Solaryellow said:

@drunk_pi:

Very poor example.

Same concept.

She literally took a boat all the way through the Atlantic and spoke to world leaders and forums about climate change. She also protested and helped organized strikes She doesn't have to emulate what MLK did. But even then, MLK's approaches involved marching, protesting, civil disobedience (a.k.a. breaking the law), and so on.

The vast majority of scientists agree that climate change is real and impacted by humans.

Yeah, there are people who disagree but they make up a small minority, it's irrelevant. So I don't know where you're getting at, other than that you're on the wrong side of history. :/

Even then, what the scientists think is ultimately irrelevant, what does matter is what gets published in scientific journals. And lo and behold, the overwhelming majority of articles do indeed support the notion of climate change.

The fact that Greta sailed, rather than flew around in a private plane shows she is a lot more sincere about this than certain other climate change actvists and for that alone, I have respect for her.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Solaryellow

@drunk_pi said:

She? All by her lonesome self? All without intervention from adults with an agenda? A fifteen year old, with mental issues, acted on her own accord? The media made her into a darlin' but when people call her out, uh oh, the line is crossed. I know I know her life doesn't contribute to any pollution and such. Just mine? How about her train ride making the news today?

You really don't know what I am getting at? A little girl, free of experience, education, etc.., has been made into an expert mouthpiece but what about people with experience, knowledge, education and opposite opinions? Silence. Practically (if any) zero acknowledgement is given to anyone not towing the agenda. A "small" minority is irrelevant simply because you disagree with them?

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

Pretty much all scientists seem to agree the greenhouse effect is a very real and necessary phenomenon. What the cautious ones are avoiding doing is turning the question of manmade global warming into a "quick, sign here" global panic. It's in quantifying the rate and extent that CO2 emissions impact temperatures that there's much less agreement.

Here's a nice, straightforward video on the underlying mechanisms. Note the conclusions he doesn't come to as well as the ones he does.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Zaryia

@Solaryellow said:
@drunk_pi said:

She? All by her lonesome self? All without intervention from adults with an agenda? A fifteen year old, with mental issues, acted on her own accord? The media made her into a darlin' but when people call her out, uh oh, the line is crossed. I know I know her life doesn't contribute to any pollution and such. Just mine? How about her train ride making the news today?

You really don't know what I am getting at? A little girl, free of experience, education, etc.., has been made into an expert mouthpiece but what about people with experience, knowledge, education and opposite opinions? Silence. Practically (if any) zero acknowledgement is given to anyone not towing the agenda. A "small" minority is irrelevant simply because you disagree with them?

There is a small minority who think the earth is flat, they are just as irrelevant.

As for climate speakers (who follow the science), I don't have an issue with them. The cause they are championing is a very good one and real one. So I don't mind it even if they do act annoyingly emotional.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

@Solaryellow said:
@drunk_pi said:

The only intervention she got was initial DISCOURAGEMENT from her parents and teachers. She was famous in Sweden before she got famous elsewhere.

The only things that made her do what she did was the following,

• Science Class demonstrating the environmental impact of plastic and climate change. Here in sweden, top students (Naturvetenskap) tend to follow 4 seperate seperate science courses: Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Ecology
  • The March for Our Lives movement inspired her school strike for the climate.

While I can't speak for certainty, Swedish culture may also have inspired her. Here in sweden we take environmentalism quite seriously. A common recycling bin usually has 8 different categories to recycle in. Advertisements commonly have an environmental theme and products are often climate compensated, we are heavily experimenting with natural heating, just the other day, I heard of a privately owned corporation that announced their goal to develop steel without coal. In Sweden, what to do about climate change and energy, is as hot of a topic as guns seem to be in the US.

She knows full well that she is nowhere near as educated as the scientists and experts on the field which is why she says, "listen to the scientists". A lesson we all could do well in taking. (On the Nobel Prize Ceremony, the growing anti-science sentiments was brought up in the opening speech).

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#118  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58957 Posts

@n64dd said:

I love how she's positioned to be a public figure and speak out against everyone, but soon as you say anything back "you're attacking a kid"

This was also very tame, you're just digging at this point because the impeachment thing is falling apart and showing the bias the democrats have against him.

Agreed. She's a puppet on strings for the elitist left.

Even pathetically staged it to have her show up to make Trump look bad in the front of a baby face child. All she needed was some white doves as the cherry on top.

Instead she just looked like someone possessed by Pazuzu while Trump went about his business ignoring her like a boss creating one of the most beautiful gifs of the year.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Drunk_PI

@Solaryellow said:
@drunk_pi said:

Are we really that desperate to resort to personal attacks, instead of actually focusing on the issues at hand? Why do you feel personally attacked by her? Did she suggest that she's infallible and you're the problem?

Also, when it comes to these types of protests and civil disobedience, you're going to have groups of people and leaders guided by others, whether they want to take extremes or take a more conservative route. MLK, again, is a great example. You had people within and outside his circle that wanted him to take a more extreme route and others who wanted him to settle down on civil disobedience.

Maybe she knows what she knows because she as a passion for it, thus she is well-versed and knowledgeable of climate change than most people? There are child prodigies. There are people who are dumb but then incredibly knowledgeable on particular issues.

The small minority is irrelevant because they're wrong and disproven by a majority of scientists, like how the majority know the earth is round and vaccines are vital for human survival.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Sancho_Panzer

@drunk_pi: Let's not get carried away. Greta herself has the humility to admit she doesn't understand a lot of the science, which is pretty admirable in itself.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

I think it is more laughable people are listening to a child that has no experience or anything to do with climate change other then being a puppet. Then get upset when someone calls her out on those facts. You say one side doesn't listen to science, but then you support a child that has no experience with anything. Give me a break.

Using children for propaganda should scare everyone.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Zaryia

@Xabiss said:

I think it is more laughable people are listening to a child that has no experience or anything to do with climate change other then being a puppet. Then get upset when someone calls her out on those facts. You say one side doesn't listen to science, but then you support a child that has no experience with anything. Give me a break.

Who said those same people don't also listen to the scientists? What's wrong with championing Climate Change as a citizen? Are you saying only scientists can do that, even though the scientists are also backing those people?

I get it, your team thinks it's fake (lol dumb), but this isn't a controversial thing to try and speak out on. Whats with all the hatred towards her?

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#123 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@Xabiss: greta is the girl version of david Hogg, both are annoying.

Typical stategy, use a child to promote your message, then if anyone disagrees with child, attack them for attacking a child.

Its BS

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#124  Edited By npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:

Who said those same people don't also listen to the scientists? What's wrong with championing Climate Change as a citizen? Are you saying only scientists can do that, even though the scientists are also backing those people?

I get it, your team thinks it's fake (lol dumb), but this isn't a controversial thing to try and speak out on. Whats with all the hatred towards her?

because she's a puppet and a hypocrite.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Xabiss

@jeezers said:

Typical stategy, use a child to promote your message, then if anyone disagrees with child, attack them for attacking a child.

Its BS

EXACTLY, funny thing is if the republicans did this I would call them out for the same exact thing. I never like this tactic and I find it shameful.

Star67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#126 Star67
Member since 2005 • 5168 Posts

To answer the question the thread asked, "why would a president do that?"

It's all part of Trump's strategy, attack and deflect. A PRESIDENT never should have done that. We should hold our elected officials to a higher standard, but sadly his supporters give him a pass. It's ok for a President to disagree, but instead of talking about climate policy, he stoops down to insults and insinuates that she's a kid and should focus on going to movies. Pathetic for a president.

Also, I want to say something to all the Trump supporters on this board that defend this behavior.

YOU are the reason fascism exists in the world, YOU stand by as our leaders attack political opponents, immigrants, the poor etc. When YOU should be standing against it. It starts small with rhetoric talk, then rights get taken away from immigrants and the poor. Then laws pass that limit Democracy. Trump's playbook reeks of FASCISM. And shame of ANYONE that defends his Fascist policies.

If you support Trump you need to take a look in the mirror.........and ask yourself if this is who I want to be. Attacking the poor, attacking immigrants, attacking those who have different political ideology. Those that are ok with this I have no respect for, I DO NOT take anything you say seriously.

I just don't get it. No one on this board is a millionaire. And no one on this board will ever be a millionaire. All the good things Trump does for the rich will never apply to YOU. Never. So why do you vote against your best interests? You have more in common with a homeless person than you do a millionaire. You also are more likely to be homeless than become a millionaire.

End Rant/

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts
@Xabiss said:
@jeezers said:

Its BS

EXACTLY, funny thing is if the republicans did this I would call them out for the same exact thing. I never like this tactic and I find it shameful.

it's easy to disagree with the person without being a condescending asshole about it and imply they're just stupid children or should go back to being children and leave the adulting to the adults.

if you disagree with the ideas, propose better ones.

if you simply attack the person ( as trump constantly does, because let's face it, he's pretty fucking devoid of ideas ), you have no real argument.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#128 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3863 Posts

@Star67 said:

It's all part of Trump's strategy, attack and deflect. A PRESIDENT never should have done that. We should hold our elected officials to a higher standard, but sadly his supporters give him a pass. It's ok for a President to disagree, but instead of talking about climate policy, he stoops down to insults and insinuates that she's a kid and should focus on going to movies. Pathetic for a president.

Also, I want to say something to all the Trump supporters on this board that defend this behavior.

YOU are the reason fascism exists in the world, YOU stand by as our leaders attack political opponents, immigrants, the poor etc. When YOU should be standing against it. It starts small with rhetoric talk, then rights get taken away from immigrants and the poor. Then laws pass that limit Democracy. Trump's playbook reeks of FASCISM. And shame of ANYONE that defends his Fascist policies.

If you support Trump you need to take a look in the mirror.........and ask yourself if this is who I want to be. Attacking the poor, attacking immigrants, attacking those who have different political ideology. Those that are ok with this I have no respect for, I DO NOT take anything you say seriously.

I just don't get it. No one on this board is a millionaire. And no one on this board will ever be a millionaire. All the good things Trump does for the rich will never apply to YOU. Never. So why do you vote against your best interests? You have more in common with a homeless person than you do a millionaire. You also are more likely to be homeless than become a millionaire.

End Rant/

We finally have a President that actually sticks up for the American people. The Washington elites don't like it. Trump has done more for the American People than any president in the last one hundred years. You have some teenage girl spouting something to put the industrialized countries back in the stone age and she is a hero of the left. This is what climate change is all about: "Climate change is a natural occurrence used to instill fear in people to achieve a political outcome". She is doing just that.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@Star67: You don’t know what facism actually means.

You’re right, telling a kid to be a kid, instead of letting them be a figurehead in the public eye, be prone to infinite scrutiny when she already has a mental illness is a GRAND idea.

What a dumb baseless rant. You should go to occupydemocrats instead of this board. You’d be more at home.

Star67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Star67

@n64dd and @JimB just proved my point so wonderfully.

I don't know how you became so indoctrinated but I have 0 respect for you as people, you are fighting on the wrong side of history gentleman; time to look in a mirror....you're being scammed and you're being taken advantage of, and the people doing it to you are laughing all the way to the bank.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Xabiss

@comp_atkins said:
@Xabiss said:
@jeezers said:

Its BS

it's easy to disagree with the person without being a condescending asshole about it and imply they're just stupid children or should go back to being children and leave the adulting to the adults.

if you simply attack the person ( as trump constantly does, because let's face it, he's pretty fucking devoid of ideas ), you have no real argument.

ROFLMAO and liberals never do this? WTF?!?!? Come one man both sides do it period.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@Star67: I have 0 respect for you, your delusional, everything is probably fascist to you, it will be you that's on the wrong side of history.

You act as if the only people benefiting under trump are millionaires, your flat out wrong, i talk to working class and middle class people all day, people are doing much better under Trump than the previous 2 administrations. America is on the up and up. Our Economy is booming and no amount of Trump hate is going to change that.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 N64DD

@Star67 said:

@n64dd and @JimB just proved my point so wonderfully.

I don't know how you became so indoctrinated but I have 0 respect for you as people, you are fighting on the wrong side of history gentleman; time to look in a mirror....you're being scammed and you're being taken advantage of, and the people doing it to you are laughing all the way to the bank.

You are calling someone a facist while denying freedom of speech.

Your respect really doesn't mean much.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Xabiss
@Star67 said:

End Rant/

ROFLMAO you don't even know what facisim is and that makes your entire post pretty much garbage. BTW I didn't vote for Trump and I will not be at the next election either. I will not be voting for any liberals either because they can't see to figure it out either. Both sides are just screwed up nut jobs right now.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 comp_atkins

@Xabiss said:
@comp_atkins said:
@Xabiss said:
@jeezers said:

Its BS

ROFLMAO and liberals never do this? WTF?!?!? Come one man both sides do it period.

where was i saying liberals are not doing this as well?

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Sancho_Panzer

@comp_atkins said:
@Xabiss said:
@jeezers said:

Its BS

You make some good points and it makes me feel rather guilty for fence sitting on this issue. I'll explain a couple of my reservations about the way the environmental arguments are being conducted at the moment, because there's a lot of intellectual dishonesty going on from both of the two completely opposite positions we're "allowed" to have on carbon fuels:

First off, it's actually quite impressive just how little personal attack Greta has been subjected to, at least on GS boards. I take your point but also think age and knowledge is relevant in this case, when we're discussing very complex scientific and geopolitical policy questions.

There's a tendency for a lot of adults to back the young when they agree with the message, which in Greta's case is "I don't understand the science, so listen to the grown-ups", and then pat themselves on the back for listening to "what young people want". Personally I do think it's rather exploitative to put a vulnerable teenager on the stage, essentially to be ridiculed. At times, it almost feels like some parties want to see her martyred for their cause.

As to proposals, it's very hard to argue with experts on the facts, which is largely an issue with communication, but there's definitely a degree of burying the very real doubts and controversy surrounding the extent of the climate crisis from both sides in favour of naive, easy answers, i.e. it's all a hoax, or the answer's simple - just sign here.

While a lot of climate sceptics are getting polarised into claiming there are no negative consequences at all from over-reliance on fossil fuels, an equal number of environmentalists are as much in denial as to the dangers of hasty legislation. Carbon limits will eventually end up being part of the solution, no doubt, but without proper nuclear waste disposal policy in place, and without sufficient research and investment into less profitable, lower yield but safer atomic energy programs and technology, all the zeal to enter into poorly thought out, politically motivated limitation agreements could well end up, ironically, seriously threatening future generations just to save our own consciences.

Star67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Star67

The more response I get the more my point gets proven............hilarious

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@Star67 said:

End Rant/

ROFLMAO you don't even know what facisim is and that makes your entire post pretty much garbage. BTW I didn't vote for Trump and I will not be at the next election either. I will not be voting for any liberals either because they can't see to figure it out either. Both sides are just screwed up nut jobs right now.

Where does his claims about fascism fail? Saying he is wrong without providing anything to back it up pointless.

Trump seems to have a positive view on violence. Typical trait for fascism, although alone it isn't enough, it makes him a bully perhaps. Common for Republican party is making it difficult to vote for some groups as well as voter purges, gerrymandering, attacking democracy. White House officials have ignored subpoenas. Trying to achieve inequality is also common for fascists.

Wikipedia lists these as typical concepts for fascism.

1. the "fascist negations": anti-liberalism, anti-communism, and anti-conservatism;
  2. "fascist goals": the creation of a nationalist dictatorship to regulate economic structure and to transform social relations within a modern, self-determined culture, and the expansion of the nation into an empire; and
  3. "fascist style": a political aesthetic of romantic symbolism, mass mobilization, a positive view of violence, and promotion of masculinity, youth, and charismatic authoritarian leadership.

Some which definitely apply to Trump.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Xabiss

@horgen said:
@Xabiss said:
@Star67 said:

End Rant/

Where does his claims about fascism fail? Saying he is wrong without providing anything to back it up pointless.

Trump seems to have a positive view on violence. Typical trait for fascism, although alone it isn't enough, it makes him a bully perhaps. Common for Republican party is making it difficult to vote for some groups as well as voter purges, gerrymandering, attacking democracy. White House officials have ignored subpoenas. Trying to achieve inequality is also common for fascists.

1. the "fascist negations": anti-liberalism, anti-communism, and anti-conservatism;
  2. "fascist goals": the creation of a nationalist dictatorship to regulate economic structure and to transform social relations within a modern, self-determined culture, and the expansion of the nation into an empire; and
  3. "fascist style": a political aesthetic of romantic symbolism, mass mobilization, a positive view of violence, and promotion of masculinity, youth, and charismatic authoritarian leadership.

And again you are wrong and don't even know what fascism is. You just hate Trump so much that you can't see through your own bullshit. Sorry!

I am not going to waste my time to argue any other point because you can't see through that bullshit, oh and Wikipedia ROFLMAO!

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 horgen  Moderator

@Xabiss said:

And again you are wrong and don't even know what fascism is. You just hate Trump so much that you can't see through your own bullshit. Sorry!

So explain it. If you can't, you are no better. You got no idea what it is.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Xabiss

@horgen said:
@Xabiss said:

So explain it. If you can't, you are no better. You got no idea what it is.

Sorry you can't see through your own BS so I am not wasting my time with it. Your hate for Trump deludes everything else. I see it time and time again. I will say Trump says dumb crap, but he is far from being a fascist.

It is the old argument when you don't have anything else call them racist, fascist, Russian spy, and the list goes on. Sorry it just isn't true. I still will not vote for the guy though because his ideas don't line up with mine and the Democrats defiantly don't.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 horgen  Moderator

@Xabiss: In that case. Stop spamming.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 comp_atkins

@Star67 said:

End Rant/

i'm pretty sure there are already more than one millionaire on this board, or at least those well on their way.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 N64DD

@horgen said:
@Xabiss said:
@Star67 said:

End Rant/

Which policies has Trump enacted that would make him Facist. When you make outlandish claims it's on you to prove he is, not for us to prove he's not.

I'll be waiting.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Solaryellow

@uninspiredcup said:
@n64dd said:

This was also very tame, you're just digging at this point because the impeachment thing is falling apart and showing the bias the democrats have against him.

Even pathetically staged it to have her show up to make Trump look bad in the front of a baby face child. All she needed was some white doves as the cherry on top.

Instead she just looked like someone possessed by Pazuzu while Trump went about his business ignoring her like a boss creating one of the most beautiful gifs of the year.

Zero experience, zero anything, etc.., yet now she is an expert on climate change/global warming/man made change? Someone here even suggested she may be a prodigy. Her experience does not elevate her to the status given to her by the left.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Xabiss

@Solaryellow said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@n64dd said:

Zero experience, zero anything, etc.., yet now she is an expert on climate change/global warming/man made change? Someone here even suggested she may be a prodigy. Her experience does not elevate her to the status given to her by the left.

Great response!

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Drunk_PI

@Solaryellow said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@n64dd said:

The only people I see claiming she's an expert is you.

She isn't an expert. Maybe she's more knowledgeable than most people and as a poster previously mentioned, she has claimed that she doesn't know everything.

You can fight for a cause and believe in it. You can have admirers as well because of your work too.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 horgen  Moderator

@n64dd said:

Which policies has Trump enacted that would make him Facist. When you make outlandish claims it's on you to prove he is, not for us to prove he's not.

I'll be waiting.

Did I say he was a fascist? Or did I say that some traits typical for fascists apply to him?

Who made up the term America First to begin with?

I expect Trump to fit better in with American conservatism than fascism.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 N64DD

@horgen: He isn’t a facist in the slightest.