Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#51 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@burntbyhellfire:

" Again, people use fear to exploit the ignorant for personal and political gains."

The irony of this statement coming from a Trump supporter is just hilarious.

Avatar image for burntbyhellfire
burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 burntbyhellfire
Member since 2019 • 789 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@Maroxad said:

Trump is such a manchild.

@burntbyhellfire said:

Yeah, I am totally sure the world is going to end in 12 years if we do not adopt government regulations on production and energy.

End? No

But will it be made worse? Yes.

In fact, it already is getting worse due to climate change. Climate change isnt a future threat, it is impacting us NOW.

No, it isn't getting worse, nor is there a tipping point in 12 years. It's a boogieman story used to scare people into political support and there's no science to back up their ridiculous allegations. In fact we are currently in a cooling cycle that was predicted to occur decades ago.

Are you not aware of the increase of extreme weathers?

Or the increase of natural disasters all around?

Or how the past decade we have seen record high temperatures multiple times.

Heck over here in sweden there isnt even any snow at this part of year anymore, when I was young, we saw snow back in November.

These cycles occur over a period of decades, and now we've transitioned into a cooling phase of the cycle. You'll be fine.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

I'm always on the fence about the environmental movement. Seems mostly well meaning and idealistic, but then I start wondering.... on the off-chance that these climate changes *aren't* entirely man-made, and this rise in natural disasters is a symptom of something else, is it a good idea to go building nuclear reactors all over the place? Fukushima was a relatively small incident and if we're expecting an end-of-times fire and brimstone dealio...

I just don't know.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

Science denial, like the kind going on in this thread, is a perfect reason to never vote for republicans. Denying reality shouldn't be a part of anyone's political ideology/platform.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 burntbyhellfire

Nuclear power isn't a bad thing at all. New liquid sodium cooled reactors don't even need to be built near water sources, and can use more energy contained in fuel rods. For example, old tech reactors like we have now can only get about 5% of the energy out of a fuel rod. New reactors which we don't have because of ridiculous regulations can get about 95% of the energy out. We're still basically using 60s technology though. With new reactors we could provide this country with tons of cheap energy for hundreds, if not more years with fuel rods we already have.

As for natural disasters, since the later half of the last century as warming trends have been going up, the rate and intensity of natural disasters caused by weather have been going down. There hasn't even been that much tornado or hurricane activity lately. Our ability to detect and record tornados for example has gotten much better, but as we've started a cooling phase they should start gradually getting more frequent. Of course the alarmists will point to this as their proof, but it's all been predicted for decades.

Also, things that are completely unrelated they now try to tie to climate change. They're saying climate change is going to cause more volcanos, they try to blame earthquakes on climate change too, and the recent massive forest fire in California was caused by political incompetence running the state, and not climate change.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

Science denial, like the kind going on in this thread, is a perfect reason to never vote for republicans. Denying reality shouldn't be a part of anyone's political ideology/platform.

Personally I get swept up in movements easily. Green energy sounds great. Who wouldn't want a cleaner environment?

The danger is that we can vote with our hearts on messages of best intentions, when the real deciding factors are often economic. I'd love nothing more than to see all industry running on solar and wind power, but I feel the real solution is more likely to be a shift away from carbon fuels at any cost... even at the expense of covering states like California with nuclear waste sites which simply become someone else's problem. I'm not sure what the science of nuclear waste disposal dictates and how that's working out in practice.

Like I say, though, I'm on the fence.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@vfighter said:

I think a better question is why in the f did Time name her person of the year?!?

They probably decided against naming the Hong Kong Protestors (who won the Time's POTY Reader's Poll) because they may not have been too happy over a few pictures circulating:

This was so much better according to Time:

But the tweet being referenced in the original post was unnecessary.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 burntbyhellfire

@Serraph105 said:

Except it isn't science denial.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 burntbyhellfire
@sancho_panzer said:
@Serraph105 said:

Personally I get swept up in movements easily. Green energy sounds great. Who wouldn't want a cleaner environment?

The danger is that we can vote with our hearts on messages of best intentions, when the real deciding factors are often economic. I'd love nothing more than to see all industry running on solar and wind power, but I feel the real solution is more likely to be a shift away from carbon fuels at any cost... even at the expense of covering states like California with nuclear waste sites which simply become someone else's problem. I'm not sure what the science of nuclear waste disposal dictates and how that's working out in practice.

Like I say, though, I'm on the fence.

Nuclear is definitely the way to go but there's a lot of anti-nuclear propaganda, coming primarily from the left because it isn't clean, renewable energy they want, but specifically a shift towards the energy corporations they are already invested in or aligned to. You only have to follow the money to see what they are up to.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

@burntbyhellfire said:
@Maroxad said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@Maroxad said:

End? No

In fact, it already is getting worse due to climate change. Climate change isnt a future threat, it is impacting us NOW.

No, it isn't getting worse, nor is there a tipping point in 12 years. It's a boogieman story used to scare people into political support and there's no science to back up their ridiculous allegations. In fact we are currently in a cooling cycle that was predicted to occur decades ago.

Heck over here in sweden there isnt even any snow at this part of year anymore, when I was young, we saw snow back in November.

These cycles occur over a period of decades, and now we've transitioned into a cooling phase of the cycle. You'll be fine.

These cycles do occur. However, it can be easily demonstrated in a Lab how stuff like Soot impact it. Trapping heat and absorbing sunlight. Go ahead, conduct the experiments yourself.

While 2019 hasnt been the hottest year, it has been one of the hottest. No one in their right mind is saying that human activity alone is responsible, but it is one of the key factors. When most people are talking about climate change isnt about the change that we observe, but rather the acceleration of that change.

And no, you are wrong, the general trend is still towards heating up. You have to look at the overall trend, doing anything else is VERY unscientific.

https://climate.nasa.gov/blog/2893/nope-earth-isnt-cooling/

And Natural Disasters, at least weather related ones, are on the rise

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2017/08/29/weather-related-disasters-are-increasing

This is not fine. Between the plastics, climate change, and mass extinctions. This is definately not fine.

Edit: To give credit where credit is due however. You are right about Nuclear Power. Nuclear Power is an excellent energy source. It is unfortunate it faces so much unnecessary opposition. Coal however, is absolute garbage in 2019.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@Maroxad said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@Maroxad said:

End? No

These cycles do occur. However, it can be easily demonstrated in a Lab how stuff like Soot impact it. Trapping heat and absorbing sunlight. Go ahead, conduct the experiments yourself.

While 2019 hasnt been the hottest year, it has been one of the hottest. No one in their right mind is saying that human activity alone is responsible, but it is one of the key factors. When most people are talking about climate change isnt about the change that we observe, but rather the acceleration of that change.

And no, you are wrong, the general trend is still towards heating up. You have to look at the overall trend, doing anything else is VERY unscientific.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2017/08/29/weather-related-disasters-are-increasing

This is not fine. Between the plastics, climate change, and mass extinctions. This is definately not fine.

Edit: To give credit where credit is due however. You are right about Nuclear Power. Nuclear Power is an excellent energy source. It is unfortunate it faces so much unnecessary opposition. Coal however, is absolute garbage in 2019.

I blame HBO releasing Chernobyl.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 burntbyhellfire

Lmao, the debunked hockey-stick graph again.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

Sounds like he's upset that he wasn't crowned the person of the year by Time Magazine

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 burntbyhellfire

Why not go back before the charts show something scary to uninformed readers?

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

Didn't see Trumpettes support Hong Kong until this happened.

Shows that Trumpettes are the biggest snowflakes.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 burntbyhellfire

@drunk_pi said:

Did you even look?

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Drunk_PI

@burntbyhellfire said:
@drunk_pi said:

Did you even look?

Do I need to? :D

This whole thing is unnecessarily exploding because you're offended that some environmentalist activist got Time's Person of the Year.

Grow up.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 burntbyhellfire

@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@drunk_pi said:

Did you even look?

This whole thing is unnecessarily exploding because you're offended that some environmentalist activist got Time's Person of the Year.

Grow up.

So you didn't look, your news sources evidently didn't tell you, and that is the same thing as something not happening. And I do not think you are using the word "offended" correctly, since you're coming off as quite triggered. I couldn't care less about what a fake news magazine puts on it's cover, but people like you are the ones screaming at the sky in true snowflake fashion that someone dared to have an opinion about it that you disagreed with.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Drunk_PI

@burntbyhellfire said:
@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@drunk_pi said:

Did you even look?

Grow up.

So you didn't look, your news sources evidently didn't tell you, and that is the same thing as something not happening. And I do not think you are using the word "offended" correctly, since you're coming off as quite triggered. I couldn't care less about what a fake news magazine puts on it's cover, but people like you are the ones screaming at the sky in true snowflake fashion that someone dared to have an opinion about it that you disagreed with.

Triggered about what, snowflake? :P

It seems you're triggered by some activist and even resorting to calling the Times a fake news magazine. The Times does a decent job with the news. If they picked Trump, you'd be singing a whole different tune.

But please tell me where the facts hurt you. :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5ecb2e9232c57
deactivated-5ecb2e9232c57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#70 deactivated-5ecb2e9232c57
Member since 2019 • 653 Posts

@npiet1: lol, it absolutely is bootlicking. With such zeal you’re defending a known rapist and sociopath who would throw you and his own mother under the bus the first second he had the chance or reason to. Wake up. Donald Trump and the GOP don’t care one bit about you. The sooner you realize that the better you’ll be off.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Drunk_PI

@Solaryellow said:
@Nuck81 said:

Weren't republicans mad that someone made a Barron Trump comment, because he was just a teenager?

Unlike the kid from Europe, the Trump kid did not interject himself into politics nor tell you how to live. The oddball from Sweden IS placing herself (or maybe her desperate parents) into the limelight. She is attempting (poorly btw) to dictate how you live and lecturing others. In fair disclosure the last time I looked at time was when it deliberately darkened O.J. Simpson's face.

She's forcing people to dictate how they live? :/

I mean, by that logic, you can argue that Martin Luther King Jr. is dictating how people should live by, you know, abandoning Jim Crow and Segregation....

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#72 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@leicam6 said:

@npiet1: lol, it absolutely is bootlicking. With such zeal you’re defending a known rapist and sociopath who would throw you and his own mother under the bus the first second he had the chance or reason to. Wake up. Donald Trump and the GOP don’t care one bit about you. The sooner you realize that the better you’ll be off.

Do you think Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi or Adam Shiff are looking out for you?

I get what your trying to say, but can you at least acknowledge that these people suck ass.

If you believe supporting Trump makes someone a "bootlicker" fine,

But if that's true warren and biden supporters are bootlickers too. To say they aren't is a joke.

Your just being a partisan jackass and swallowing down the other sides crap like cheery koolaid at that point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By deactivated-5ecb2e9232c57

@jeezers: Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders’ political views and interests are aligned with the lower and middle classes, which I’d wager that poster is part of, so you can absolutely argue that they are looking out for you. You’d have to be an imbecile to not support someone clearly sharing your interests. The others you mentioned are just establishment shills I don’t care for either.

The Republican Party however? They’ve been the party of capitalist elites and religious loons for decades now. So yes, to stick up for people who don’t have the same interests you do is either brainwashing or bootlicking, feel free to pick your poison.

Also, I’m not American so calling me “partisan” isn’t an insult lol. Only Americans have this twisted view that partisanship is inherently bad.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Maroxad
@burntbyhellfire said:

Why not go back before the charts show something scary to uninformed readers?

And at NO point in time did it change at THIS rate we are seeing now.

A little something Climate CHange Skeptics like to ignore.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@Maroxad: The reason people call climate change bullshit is the past. We have been told the poles were melting, the oceans were rising and we’d be dead by now 30 times over by scientists god knows how many times over the years.

They’ve changed it from global warming, to global cooling, back to global warming, to climate change and they haven’t been accurate once.

I believe in cycles like listed below. Humarn intervention of course affects that but is supremely over stated.

This 15 year old girl throwing tantrums on stage doesn’t really do much. As soon as she is on the public stage she is ready for criticism.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

odd trump would say that considering he pretty much campaigned on people's anger...

in any case, trump gonna trump

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Maroxad

@n64dd said:

@Maroxad: The reason people call climate change bullshit is the past. We have been told the poles were melting, the oceans were rising and we’d be dead by now 30 times over by scientists god knows how many times over the year.

They’ve changed it from global warming, to global cooling, back to global warming, to climate change and they haven’t been accurate once.

I believe in cycles like listed below. Humar intervention of course affects that but is supremely over stated.

This 15 year old girl throwing tantrums on stage doesn’t really do much. As soon as she is on the public stage she is ready for criticism.

Never by the scientists actually. Activists ;)

Not surprising of course, since Activists are usually not trained scientists, they are politicians, usually. Activists misrepresent what the actual scientists say. Usually not intentionally, as it can take a lot of knowledge and skill, to even interpret most data. That is a skill on its own.

They never changed anything.

It was always called Climate Change, even back when the greenhouses gas effect was originally discovered. Global Warming is a small part of the whole Climate Change phenomenon. And Global Cooling refered to a temporary cooling event. And never superceded the overall global warming trend that was going on at the time.

Cycles do exist, but what is happening is that all the sudden increase of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere (as well as other greenhouse gasses) are massively accelerating the rate in which the earth heats up.

Avatar image for deactivated-620299e29a26a
deactivated-620299e29a26a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 deactivated-620299e29a26a
Member since 2010 • 1490 Posts

Even ignoring the fact that the 1st lady's whole contribution this term has been ending cyber bullying while her husband attacks a 16 year old twice in two days, It's simply hilarious that Trump tells this girl to work on anger management.

Trump went into a massive, angry, multi day twitter storm when the woman he had to pay for sex said he had a tiny pecker. He's so insecure a 16 year old girl with autism intimidates him. Maybe it's the 4 grade reading level?

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By burntbyhellfire

They cried when people started criticizing Hogg as well. Haven't heard from him in a while though, those 15 minutes go by quick.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 jeezers

@leicam6 said:

@jeezers: Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders’ political views and interests are aligned with the lower and middle classes, which I’d wager that poster is part of, so you can absolutely argue that they are looking out for you. You’d have to be an imbecile to not support someone clearly sharing your interests. The others you mentioned are just establishment shills I don’t care for either.

The Republican Party however? They’ve been the party of capitalist elites and religious loons for decades now. So yes, to stick up for people who don’t have the same interests you do is either brainwashing or bootlicking, feel free to pick your poison.

Also, I’m not American so calling me “partisan” isn’t an insult lol. Only Americans have this twisted view that partisanship is inherently bad.

Bernie sanders rolled over like a dead dog after having the nomination stolen by Hillary, then he endorsed her, Bernie is a bootlicker, he was able to buy a second house though lol never worked a real job in his life, a full time politician who got absolutely nothing done in his years in office. But has a 2.5 million net worth. **** Bernie. **** warren too, she has a 12 million dollar net worth, full time politician. I get a real laugh at people who think these people aren't bootlickers themselves.

"They are champions of the middle class" no

"But they are bringing the fight to the capitalist elites!!! " no they aren't lol

Elizabeth Warren is even worse, another pandering politician promising the world, she straight up stole Bernies positions after seeing how well he did in 2016 and realized that's where the base was, she was never a true progressive shes a fake, she is a establishment neo lib wearing a bernie mask.

Warren will end up taxing the living hell out of the middle class, so will Bernie, but at least hes a little more honest about it.

Believe it or not Trump is more appealing to the middle class than Bernie or Warren, they do appeal to the lower class, because they promise a bunch of free shit. They don't promise the middle class anything but more taxes

Why are you even commenting on american politics

mind your own country, where ever that is.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 burntbyhellfire

Bernie got a new house out it though, didn't he?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-5ecb2e9232c57

@jeezers: lol I can comment on whatever I want, just like you can. Why are you trying to stifle my free speech like you and others claim liberals do? Are you sensitive to the opinions of foreigners because it goes against your state sponsored propaganda? How does it feel knowing that the rest of the world hates America and Americans, especially now?

You posted in the UK thread but you’re American, so. Hypocrite?

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 jeezers
@leicam6 said:

@jeezers: lol I can comment on whatever I want, just like you can. Why are you trying to stifle my free speech like you and others claim liberals do? Are you sensitive to the opinions of foreigners because it goes against your state sponsored propaganda? How does it feel knowing that the rest of the world hates America and Americans, especially now?

Why? Why do they hate America??? We are kicking ass right now, our economy is stronger than it has been in decades. Lowest level of unemployment in over 60 years.

The Canadian economy lost71,200jobs in November. The decline was led by losses in Quebec, Alberta and British Columbia.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/stats-can-jobs-report-nov-1.5386624

Meanwhile in the USA

Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/06/us-nonfarm-payrolls-november-2019.html

The UK hasnt looked all that hot either, but with Brexit not being in limbo, maybe that will change.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2019/nov/12/trump-eu-car-tariffs-trade-war-uk-unemployment-wages-brexit-business-live

USA is on the up and up, you can keep hating all you want.

I just love seeing non Americans preach about which of our candidates are for the middle class especially bringing up Warren lol Thats rich.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@drunk_pi:

Very poor example.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-5ecb2e9232c57

@jeezers said:

Why? Why do they hate America???

Well, y'all are imperialists and warmongers lol. Also your president is the biggest imbecile I've ever seen in American politics.

If you want to argue all politicians are corrupt then I'm right there with you, however Bernie and Warren and Trump definitely aren't the same.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 burntbyhellfire

Lmao, imperialists and warmongerers now eh? What else?

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Drunk_PI

@Solaryellow said:

@drunk_pi:

Very poor example.

It's the same concept. :/ Difference is, one already happened and it's no longer popular to oppose it. If we were to go back to that time, you'd say the exact same thing:

"MLK needs to stop forcing integration down our throats."

Same concept.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@Maroxad said:

As long as you talk about potential dangerous waste for thousands of years, you are in need of planning that goes way beyond what we are capable of today.

Chernobyl also left a sour taste for nuclear power plants in Scandinavia(and other parts of the world). While on average safer than many other types of power plants, the disasters are often on a completely another scale (at least in subjective view).

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#89 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Honestly I was expecting worse.

I personally got a kick out of the "Chill, Greta, chill" thing. That's definitely something an old person trying to be hip would say haha.

And frankly I'm not a fan of Greta; you don't get shit done by yelling at diplomats *shrug*. She is going to turn into an adult pretty soon and eventually her 15 minutes will expire.

I was worried he would be far worse. As for greta, I think she comes across a little funny because of the aspergers. I've seen her in interviews with Ellen and Trevor Noah and they can get a little odd. But if she can inspire millions of people to change their waste habits, then more power to her. And by power, I mean green power.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#90 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts

@jeezers said:
@leicam6 said:

Why? Why do they hate America??? We are kicking ass right now, our economy is stronger than it has been in decades. Lowest level of unemployment in over 60 years.

Thanks Obama!

In all seriousness, if you're not paying attention as to why we're quite hated. You're not paying attention.

@burntbyhellfire said:

Lmao, imperialists and warmongerers now eh? What else?

Given the US AND the UK's history of imperialism (ironic because the US became independent BECAUSE of British imperialism)... yeah

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 burntbyhellfire

Sure, the British had a long history of it going back a very long time, however, neither country is even close to imperialist today.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@leicam6 said:

Not American, don't hate the USA, neither do this guys.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#93 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26098 Posts

@npiet1 said:

People in Hong Kong are in a far worse situation than those in the US. Even the rotten decrypt house is better than one that is on fire.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 nintendoboy16

@npiet1 said:
@leicam6 said:

Okay, why would anyone in Hong Kong ASK for Trump's help? He and his posse don't even care about democracy in their OWN country.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 nintendoboy16
@burntbyhellfire said:

Sure, the British had a long history of it going back a very long time, however, neither country is even close to imperialist today.

Native Americans, Hawaiians, Alaskans, Hispanics, Irish, Scottish, etc all call BULLSHIT!

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

Yeah, just another day of Trump being a complete imbecile. Nothing new here.

He doesn't like it when people are smarter than him... which is pretty much everyone.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 burntbyhellfire

@nintendoboy16 said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

Native Americans, Hawaiians, Alaskans, Hispanics, Irish, Scottish, etc all call BULLSHIT!

The US has established its borders long ago, quit your whining.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By nintendoboy16

@burntbyhellfire said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

The US has established its borders long ago, quit your whining.

When certain ethnic groups are dying out, it doesn't matter! Why do you think Native Americans are fighting hard for their reserves?

Hell, in Britain's case, Brexiters are adamant to make sure Scotland and Northern Ireland never leave despite campaigning to leave under the EU.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:
@npiet1 said:
@leicam6 said:

Okay, why would anyone in Hong Kong ASK for Trump's help? He and his posse don't even care about democracy in their OWN country.

Really? "Donald Trump signs Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act into law, brushing off China’s warnings"

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3039673/donald-trump-signs-hong-kong-human-rights-and-democracy-act

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 burntbyhellfire

Oh boy. You just heard people on the left claiming Trump doesn't care enough to help, now that you posted that they're going to scream he's meddling in foreign politics and needs to be impeached.