Schools without mask mandate 3.5 times more likely to have COVID-19 outbreaks: CDC study

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#151 palasta
Member since 2017 • 1394 Posts

@zaryia said:
@palasta said:
@zaryia said:

What's funny is they are only against Vaccines/Masks because of the political party they happen to be in.

Sounds like a Death Cult to me.

Very convenient, isnt it...

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/george-bush-2005-wait-pandemic-late-prepare/story?id=69979013

I was talking about Covid-19. Today. Specifically. Perhaps read the thread title/op before clicking the thread?

Texas’ white Republicans are the most hesitant of COVID-19 vaccine | The Texas Tribune

POLITICO/Morning Consult Poll: Majority of Americans Reject Republican Anti-Vax Politics | Speaker Nancy Pelosi

Poll Finds Startling Difference in Vaccinations Among US Republicans and Democrats (voanews.com)

Republican Vaccine Denial IS A Political Strategy | Crooked Media

It's mostly Republican. Not to say all Republicans are these crazies.

That was not what i was aiming at. It is the discrepancy between Trump presidency and the presidents 16 years prior in office.

https://doggett.house.gov/media-center/blog-posts/timeline-trump-s-coronavirus-responses

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#152 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3863 Posts

You can no longer trust anything coming from the CDC. They have destroyed their credibality.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@JimB said:

You can no longer trust anything coming from the CDC. They have destroyed their credibality.

How about countless other medical groups?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#154 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@JimB said:

You can no longer trust anything coming from the CDC. They have destroyed their credibility.

The CDC hasn't destroyed their credibility, it's just the classic conundrum of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.

As an agency that studies and addresses diseases and the response to them, they have done well. This is a unique, evolving situation we are in and what was applicable in the beginning might not apply in the middle or the end, so we can't accuse them of flip-flopping simply because new knowledge comes to light and we have to adapt to it.

On the other hand, their handling of the situation politically has been terrible. Which sadly is what people see and hear.

Trust the science, just learn to differentiate between the political talk and the facts.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#155 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@JimB said:

Did you see where the CDC had to change the definition of a vaccine just so they could call the "clot shot" a vaccine? Big pharma pulls their strings, it's why the CDC, fauci, and other of those "countless medical experts" have been publicly shitting on Ivermectin which has proven itself worldwide while Pfizer conveniently develops their own far more expensive, patented protease inhibitor (which is what Ivermectin is) and markets it as a Covid treatment drug.

And the people biting the bullshit hook, line, and sinker, are also the ones confused as to why our healthcare costs are as high as they are.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts
@eoten said:
@JimB said:

Did you see where the CDC had to change the definition of a vaccine just so they could call the "clot shot" a vaccine? Big pharma pulls their strings, it's why the CDC, fauci, and other of those "countless medical experts" have been publicly shitting on Ivermectin which has proven itself worldwide while Pfizer conveniently develops their own far more expensive, patented protease inhibitor (which is what Ivermectin is) and markets it as a Covid treatment drug.

And the people biting the bullshit hook, line, and sinker, are also the ones confused as to why our healthcare costs are as high as they are.

Ah yes the conservative base ruled by fear...........

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts
@eoten said:
@JimB said:

Ivermectin isn't just rejected in the US. It is rejected by every reputable medical organization across the globe.

Your conspiracy theories hold no water.

The REAL reason Ivermectin isn't accepted is because none of the studies have as of now, passed peer review by a respected medical journal. You are looking at preprints. But preprints are not to be accepted as scientific facts. They are basically submissions awaiting peer reivew. Of pretty much every preprint arguing that ivermectin works, most of them have been dismissed by the peer review process. Why? Because most of them were outright fraudulent.

The only one that did pass that I know of was the one I linked earlier on this board. And that study was Insanely flawed, it baffles me how someone even thought it was valid.

Let me tell you what would change my position on Ivermectin.

In Oxford Ivermectin is going through medical trials. If Ivermectin passes the trials. Then you will change me immediately.

What would change your mind? Can you honestly answer that question? Because there is an overwhelming body of evidence right now showing that masks to work. Hell, this thread is just one of the many pieces of evidence.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 LJS9502_basic

@Maroxad: It surprises me that those who whine and cry about safety of masks and vaccine are willing to take various drugs that haven't been proven at all. Cognitive dissonance.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: These people are lost to Qanon bullshit. Nothing will change their minds unless it comes from the bullshit spewers they've decided to trust, for some reason.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Maroxad: It surprises me that those who whine and cry about safety of masks and vaccine are willing to take various drugs that haven't been proven at all. Cognitive dissonance.

In the end I think it is a difference in epistemology.

A lot of the people we argue with are what I like to call YouTubers or Social Mediaites. Notice how throughout the years here, most of these people have always gone back and referred to the same YouTube pundits, over and over? While always showing the same (unhealthy) skepticism towards Academia and MSM.

I was pretty skeptical at first, because I knew that under traditional vaccines, these things would take years to develop. Of course, once I found out they were mRNA vaccines, my attitude changed immediately ("So those things are finally available? Cool").

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:

Did you see where the CDC had to change the definition of a vaccine

Nearly every single peer reviewed study not involved with the CDC called it a vaccine too. Same goes for countless medical groups. All major dictionaries have not had to change their definition to match the Covid Vaccine either.

Why are you lying to everyone on this forum. It's objectively a vaccine. This is one of the zanier attacks I have heard.

The newest coronavirus vaccine conspiracy theory - The Washington Post

The Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary defines immunity as “a condition of being able to resist a particular disease.” Taber’s Medical Dictionary defines it as, “Protection from diseases, [especially] from infectious diseases.” Harvard’s medical dictionary defines it as, “The body’s ability to resist infection and disease.” The Oxford Concise Medical Dictionary echoes all of them, saying immunity is “the body’s ability to resist infection.

(These definitions, it bears noting, have not been changed recently.)

I want to know where you are getting all of this misinformation from. It's certainly not from any study, fact checker, or verified scientific source. My investigation of this loony conspiracy theory goes into the deepest darkest depths of the hellhole that is Q-Anon twitter. Do you understand why we call you a Q-Anon member?

@eoten said:

Big pharma pulls their strings, it's why the CDC, fauci, and other of those "countless medical experts"

[Citation Needed]

After investigation you again peddle a literal Q-Anon anti-vaxxer conspiracy theory. This grand and world changing needs direct and verified citation. I see no factual reason to trust Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones over the US medical community.

Q-Anon doesn't know more than the medical community.

@eoten :

And the people biting the bullshit hook, line, and sinker,

Because the evidence is overwhelming. The evidence of your claims is non existent. Can you blame people in that case?

It's like you're a Flat Earther at this point.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 JimB

@zaryia said:
@eoten said:

Did you see where the CDC had to change the definition of a vaccine

Nearly every single peer reviewed study not involved with the CDC called it a vaccine too. Same goes for countless medical groups. All major dictionaries have not had to change their definition to match the Covid Vaccine either.

Why are you lying to everyone on this forum. It's objectively a vaccine. This is one of the zanier attacks I have heard.

The newest coronavirus vaccine conspiracy theory - The Washington Post

The Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary defines immunity as “a condition of being able to resist a particular disease.” Taber’s Medical Dictionary defines it as, “Protection from diseases, [especially] from infectious diseases.” Harvard’s medical dictionary defines it as, “The body’s ability to resist infection and disease.” The Oxford Concise Medical Dictionary echoes all of them, saying immunity is “the body’s ability to resist infection.

(These definitions, it bears noting, have not been changed recently.)

I want to know where you are getting all of this misinformation from. It's certainly not from any study, fact checker, or verified scientific source. My investigation of this loony conspiracy theory goes into the deepest darkest depths of the hellhole that is Q-Anon twitter. Do you understand why we call you a Q-Anon member?

@eoten said:

Big pharma pulls their strings, it's why the CDC, fauci, and other of those "countless medical experts"

[Citation Needed]

After investigation you again peddle a literal Q-Anon anti-vaxxer conspiracy theory. This grand and world changing needs direct and verified citation. I see no factual reason to trust Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones over the US medical community.

@eoten :

And the people biting the bullshit hook, line, and sinker,

Because the evidence is overwhelming. The evidence of your claims is non existent. Can you blame people in that case?

You would believe the CDC. They can't even get biology right. They just came out with a statement about pregnant people getting the Covid shot instead of pregnant women.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@zaryia said:

[Citation Needed]

You would believe the CDC. They can't even get biology right. They just came out with a statement about pregnant people getting the Covid shot instead of pregnant women.

You're going to quibble over a word? Leave Q Jim.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Zaryia
@JimB said:

You would believe the CDC. They can't even get biology right.

Dude do you even know how to read,

Nearly every single peer reviewed study not involved with the CDC called it a vaccine too. Same goes for countless medical groups.All major dictionaries have not had to change their definition to match the Covid Vaccine either.

I put this in so you Q-Annoners would stfu about that fake anti-CDC rage.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 JimB

Biden has just turned the DOJ loose on parents who have been rebelling against mask mandates and CRT teaching in schools.

This country is getting more end more like Stalinist Russia under this administration every day.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:

Biden has just turned the DOJ loose on parents who have been rebelling against mask mandates and CRT teaching in schools.

This country is getting more end more like Stalinist Russia under this administration every day.

So it's okay for parents to stalk, harass, and attack school boards? Is that the GOP platform now Jim? In Tennessee adults are bullying children going into school. Is that the GOP platform now Jim?

Avatar image for deactivated-622fe92f3678e
deactivated-622fe92f3678e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 deactivated-622fe92f3678e
Member since 2021 • 1836 Posts

@JimB said:

So it's ok to you that teachers get threatened and harassed by parents? You are ok with it as long as you agree with the motive and hate the victim?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Eoten

@thenation said:
@JimB said:

So it's ok to you that teachers get threatened and harassed by parents? You are ok with it as long as you agree with the motive and hate the victim?

You seem to be. You don't think people on your side of the argument have been threatening and harassing teachers? But it's okay because your side is all just, and benevolent, and for the good of public health (or so you think), right?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:
@thenation said:

You seem to be. You don't think people on your side of the argument have been threatening and harassing teachers? But it's okay because your side is all just, and benevolent, and for the good of public health (or so you think), right?

Source

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@thenation said:

Source

I want a source where I was ok with it as well.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Eoten
@thenation said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@thenation said:

Source

Next you'll want a source that says water is wet too? Tell me when you people HAVEN'T been harassing people for not wearing a mask or getting the shot? There's also a ton of videos of teachers harassing students for not wearing one as well. So cry me a river if parents are fed up with their shit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@eoten said:
@thenation said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@thenation said:

Source

Next you'll want a source that says water is wet too? Tell me when you people HAVEN'T been harassing people for not wearing a mask or getting the shot? There's also a ton of videos of teachers harassing students for not wearing one as well. So cry me a river if parents are fed up with their shit.

Translation you don't got shit. Got you.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Eoten
@thenation said:
@eoten said:
@thenation said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Source

Really? News is full of smear stories about schools without masks. Teachers abusing students for not wearing them, parents threatening to remove students from schools without mandates. Your problem is you live in a bubble and only accept information from within that bubble. Which is why there's no video, or no story I could give you that you wouldn't immediately whine about not originating from CNN, WaPo, NYT, or NPR.

ROFLMAO at actually believing your side is kind and polite to people not wearing masks.

This sums up your side perfectly.

Loading Video...

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@eoten: L O L Daily Caller.

Look at that poor boy not following rules! The victim complex from these delusional people is astounding.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@eoten said:@thenation said: @eoten said: @thenation said: @LJS9502_basic said: Source

Really? News is full of smear stories about schools without masks. Teachers abusing students for not wearing them, parents threatening to remove students from schools without mandates. Your problem is you live in a bubble and only accept information from within that bubble. Which is why there's no video, or no story I could give you that you wouldn't immediately whine about not originating from CNN, WaPo, NYT, or NPR.

ROFLMAO at actually believing your side is kind and polite to people not wearing masks.

This sums up your side perfectly.

Loading Video...LMAO! I knew you had nothing and you didn't disappoint. All you did was attack, accuse parents of bulling for removing their kids from unsafe environments then proceed to make some silly comment about me being in a bubble and CNN. (Funny thing is I don't read/watch any of those)

Then the topper, some random youtube video.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Eoten

Yeah, proves my point. I can show him videos of people on his side attacking and harassing people for not wearing masks and it's either "just some Youtube video" or "that site is conservative." Seriously kid, what evidence do you actually accept? The answer is none. Close minded people never do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@eoten: LMAO. What side is that? You didnt provide anything other than ad hominems and a cherry picked video from a site funded by Tucker Carlson. Seriously, you have got to do better.

FYI, i never brought up its political leanings, you just jumped to an irrational conclusion. Nice hypocrisy btw, you reject any news source that doesnt pander to you. Everyone has called you on this. Do better.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Eoten

@thenation said:

@eoten: LMAO. What side is that? You didnt provide anything other than ad hominems and a cherry picked video from a site funded by Tucker Carlson. Seriously, you have got to do better.

FYI, i never brought up its political leanings, you just jumped to an irrational conclusion. Nice hypocrisy btw, you reject any news source that doesnt pander to you. Everyone has called you on this. Do better.

Are you telling me you're not on the side in favor of masks?

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By JimB
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:

So it's okay for parents to stalk, harass, and attack school boards? Is that the GOP platform now Jim? In Tennessee adults are bullying children going into school. Is that the GOP platform now Jim?

The left follows people into rest rooms. You don't like it when your tactics are used on you.

If this administration keeps with their policies they will see what a real insurrection looks like.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

The left follows people into rest rooms. You don't like it when your tactics are used on you.

If this administration keeps with their policies they will see what a real insurrection looks like.

Whataboutism isn't an answer Jim. Answer the question. Is okay for adults to bully children? Is it okay to stalk and harass school boards?

I'm still waiting for that answer Jim.

Justinps2hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#181 Justinps2hero
Member since 2007 • 2317 Posts

All the people that want the kids to mask up indefinitely, lockdown society & social distance forever more. You might be surprised to hear about the death toll of undiagnosed cancer & mental health issues.

There's a storm coming.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 JimB

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Whataboutism isn't an answer Jim. Answer the question. Is okay for adults to bully children? Is it okay to stalk and harass school boards?

I'm still waiting for that answer Jim.

I can not find any evidence of children being bullied or harassed because of mask mandates if it occurred it is it tactics of the left. The only videos I could find were on CNN and no children were bullied or harassed, nor could I find any printed articles indicating any thing ever occurred. It looks like you are bringing children into a situation which the left always does. They parade out children to get a sympathy vote on every topic with no proof.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@eoten: That doesnt have a side, but nice dodging everything.👍

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By LJS9502_basic
@JimB said:

I can not find any evidence of children being bullied or harassed because of mask mandates if it occurred it is it tactics of the left. The only videos I could find were on CNN and no children were bullied or harassed, nor could I find any printed articles indicating any thing ever occurred. It looks like you are bringing children into a situation which the left always does. They parade out children to get a sympathy vote on every topic with no proof.

You shouldn't make assumptions without facts Jim. The left is not bullying children. It's the right that's against the mask mandates.

I'll ask you again Jim is is okay to harass children?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:
@thenation said:

That's not a political position, it's a scientific one. Most peer reviewed studies say masks work.

Same goes for vaccines.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@LJS9502_basic: That link is dead.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By LJS9502_basic
@thenation said:

@LJS9502_basic: That link is dead.

Weird I just found it. It works.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@LJS9502_basic: Seems to be working now. Before it just gave me an error message.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Eoten

@zaryia said:
@eoten said:
@thenation said:

That's not a political position, it's a scientific one. Most peer reviewed studies say masks work.

Same goes for vaccines.

Most? Are you admitting there are some that doesn't? Like 99% of the ones that existed before 2020 for example?

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 JimB

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:

You shouldn't make assumptions without facts Jim. The left is not bullying children. It's the right that's against the mask mandates.

I'll ask you again Jim is is okay to harass children?

No children should not be harassed, but you bring children into to a false narrative and you say I lie. It is time for you to look in a mirror if you have one. Lets talk about the left bulling children. The left immediately attack children of a Republican president. They did it with George Bushes Daughters and with Trumps son Barron . They attacked Sara Saunders and her children when they were trying to enjoy a dinner. The left are the most. This is something the right has never done.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:

No children should not be harassed, but you bring children into to a false narrative and you say I lie. It is time for you to look in a mirror if you have one. Lets talk about the left bulling children. The left immediately attack children of a Republican president. They did it with George Bushes Daughters and with Trumps son Barron . They attacked Sara Saunders and her children when they were trying to enjoy a dinner. The left are the most. This is something the right has never done.

Yes you lie. This thread is about immature adults, not even all parents of children in said schools, acting like toddlers because masks are mandated for the good of the children. Your whataboutism is not on topic Jim nor does it serve any purpose except for you to excuse the bad behavior of your side. Saw a clip of children being harassed in California by the anti intellectual right when they left school as well. When you are an apologist for bad behavior you are part of the problem.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: I think it's more in line with you not liking the truth being thrown in your face.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@vfighter said:

@LJS9502_basic: I think it's more in line with you not liking the truth being thrown in your face.

Funny coming from the far right. Truth is the right has gone off the deep end. Many of the rational members are leaving the party.

My stance is about the poor behavior of so-called adults about masks. I provided proof. I'd say it's you that doesn't like the truth thrown in your face. Anti intellectuals are on the wrong side in this.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Weird, cause I see the left continually going off the deep end, they've been doing it for a long time and show no signs of slowing down.

The truth scares you because it's not what the your echo chamber pukes out and you gobble right up. Start asking questions, stop mindlessly believing everything that the leftist media throws at you, use some common sense, these are all things the left have forgotten how to do.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 LJS9502_basic

@vfighter said:

@LJS9502_basic: Weird, cause I see the left continually going off the deep end, they've been doing it for a long time and show no signs of slowing down.

The truth scares you because it's not what the your echo chamber pukes out and you gobble right up. Start asking questions, stop mindlessly believing everything that the leftist media throws at you, use some common sense, these are all things the left have forgotten how to do.

Only ones of the deep end are those threatening lives over medical protections for a pandemic and election results. Hmm both are those are from the right.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:
@zaryia said:
@eoten said:
@thenation said:

Same goes for vaccines.

Most? Are you admitting there are some that doesn't? Like 99% of the ones that existed before 2020 for example?

You would have to show me the number of studies that say masks do not work for Covid-19. And I'll show you the ones that do.

I suspect you're going to run away from this or bring up data that does not involve Covid-19. Even you know you're wrong 😉

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Zaryia
@vfighter said:

@LJS9502_basic:

We're just going by the studies. Not the media or echo chambers. The media link in the original post merely links a study. I haven't seen a single poster ITT refute the OP, which begs the question,

What truth are you referring to? I want to know who exactly is debunking all of these studies on masks and vaccines.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@zaryia: The “truth” his bubble spouts.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 JimB

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:

Yes you lie. This thread is about immature adults, not even all parents of children in said schools, acting like toddlers because masks are mandated for the good of the children. Your whataboutism is not on topic Jim nor does it serve any purpose except for you to excuse the bad behavior of your side. Saw a clip of children being harassed in California by the anti intellectual right when they left school as well. When you are an apologist for bad behavior you are part of the problem.

You brought up about children being harassed and bullied for wearing masks and when there was no proof of that you switched the topic to children being harassed, You lied in your post and got caught. My original post was about this country becoming more like Stalinist Russia every day under this administration with the AG going after parents objecting to the actions of local school boards. The AG has inferred to them a domestic terrorists. Anyone who does not fall in lock step with this administration is thought of as a domestic terrorist. Stalinist Russia.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You brought up about children being harassed and bullied for wearing masks and when there was no proof of that you switched the topic to children being harassed, You lied in your post and got caught. My original post was about this country becoming more like Stalinist Russia every day under this administration with the AG going after parents objecting to the actions of local school boards. The AG has inferred to them a domestic terrorists. Anyone who does not fall in lock step with this administration is thought of as a domestic terrorist. Stalinist Russia.

I never switched the topic Jim and I gave you proof. Your initial post WAS the lie. Parents are going to held accountable for their threats and harassment and that was NEVER allowed in this country.