Roy Moore, Republican Senate Nominee, Accused of Inappropriate Encounter With Underage Girl

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#251 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

They're the same. They used their position to sexually harass others. Stop being an apologist for immoral behavior.

What are you on about?

So far the only accusation i have hearn about Spacey is that at a party where they had alcohol (which seems strange that someone would allow a 14 year old to attend) and a drunk spacey made some drunk remarks.

If that is abusing your power you sure have a strange concept of power not to mention you have never been to a party in your life.

No he picked the 14 year old up and got on top of him in bed. And there have been many other accusers. He's being investigated in London. He's a sexual predator. Apparently known in "Hollywood" aka the entertainment industry. You must never watch a news program, read a paper, read a news website in your life. Wow dude talk about being uniformed.

Nice try , the Rapp incident was at a after party for the play they both were actors in.

But do please link to your story.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#252 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#253 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

Jeff Flake says he'll support a Democrat over Moore

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12141 Posts

If you defend this, you are a trash human being.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts
@Mercenary848 said:

And yet there are those who are........including in these threads.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12141 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Mercenary848 said:

And yet there are those who are........including in these threads.

Like I said in a recent OT thread, we have gotten a new wave of gutter trash on the boards. Id rather be "PC" libtard, then a spineless shill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#258 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@sayyy-gaa: Because people like you question why they came forward. Right now with the Weinstein scandal it's being taken seriously so they feel safer coming forward. On the other hand trump is a serial sex abuser and he got elected.

Bill Clinton has also been accussed by multiple woman of sexual assault.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

Didn't read all this, has anyone posted yet about how Roy Moore was banned from a shopping mall for creeping on teenagers?

https://twitter.com/michaelluo/status/930215962657345536

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23048 Posts

@perfect_blue: Pretty much.

Good satire always has a ring of truth to it, but I love how hilarious The Onion has been lately simply by writing the truth and attributing it as a quote to someone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@sonicare said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@sayyy-gaa: Because people like you question why they came forward. Right now with the Weinstein scandal it's being taken seriously so they feel safer coming forward. On the other hand trump is a serial sex abuser and he got elected.

He is, yeah. That doesn't negate Roy Moore or Trump though.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#262 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

This guys is disgusting, and Republicans are donating to his campaign BECAUSE of all of his pedophilia.

But his Democratic challenger has made massive ground, and is at least tied with Moore now in Alabama polls. Don't get me wrong, Moore will probably still win -- but hopefully the Senate will do what is right and expel him from the Senate (which also won't happen).

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#263 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3702 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

This guys is disgusting, and Republicans are donating to his campaign BECAUSE of all of his pedophilia.

That's nonsense. Why would Republicans donate to their own political suicide? The people of Alabama like this dude because he's been serving his state for decades, not because he tried to have sex with teenagers. What makes you even think that?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

Nice circular logic here and i love the fallicies.

Sit down with your inane rambling and in no way countering the reports I keep funneling in, here is some new info to to keep you crying:

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

Gadsden locals say Moore's predatory behavior at mall, restaurants not a secret

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By Zaryia

Christ,

This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees. (A request for comment from the Moore campaign was not answered.) Several of them asked that I leave their names out of this piece. The stories that they say they’ve heard for years have been swirling online in the days since the Postpublished its report. “Sources tell me Moore was actually banned from the Gadsden Mall and the YMCA for his inappropriate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls,” the independent Alabama journalist Glynn Wilson wrote on his Web site on Sunday. (Wilson declined to divulge his sources.) Teresa Jones, a deputy district attorney for Etowah County in the early eighties, told CNN last week that “it was common knowledge that Roy dated high-school girls.” Jones told me that she couldn’t confirm the alleged mall banning, but said, “It’s a rumor I’ve heard for year

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall?mbid=social_twitter

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Ah, sweet old Alabama. A state that's nearly dead last in education and median household income, has one of the highest poverty rates in the country, and is still willing to elect a religious fanatic/sexual predator just because he's on their team.

And the people there wonder why their state is often the butt of every joke.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 LJS9502_basic

@sonicare said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

So deflection is your answer? Soviet propaganda at it's finest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@LJS9502_basic said:
@sonicare said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy of ignoring one set of allegations while trumpeting another. I dont defend Moore. He should be thrown out. Unlike some people, I dont praise sex offenders.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 LJS9502_basic

@sonicare said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@sonicare said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy of ignoring one set of allegations while trumpeting another. I dont defend Moore. He should be thrown out. Unlike some people, I dont praise sex offenders.

No you're deflecting. FYI the uranium deal HAS been investigated.

Seems some hypocrisy on your part. Good job.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@LJS9502_basic said:
@sonicare said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@sonicare said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I've said nothing about any uranium deal. What has that to do with anything? You're making absolutely no sense. I'm talking about sexual harassment. I think Roy Moore is a disgusting human being. I think Donald trump is the worst US president since Andrew Johnson and I hope he doesnt finish out his term. I just dont put Bill Clinton on a pedestal. Any man that commits multiple acts of sexual assault is not a hero to me. It's a shame so many people still idolize someone like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@sonicare said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I've said nothing about any uranium deal. What has that to do with anything? You're making absolutely no sense. I'm talking about sexual harassment. I think Roy Moore is a disgusting human being. I think Donald trump is the worst US president since Andrew Johnson and I hope he doesnt finish out his term. I just dont put Bill Clinton on a pedestal. Any man that commits multiple acts of sexual assault is not a hero to me. It's a shame so many people still idolize someone like that.

Make sure to bring this up when Bill Clinton runs again for the Senate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@perfect_blue said:
@sonicare said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Make sure to bring this up when Bill Clinton runs again for the Senate.

Cool. I'll make sure every male facing sexual assault allegations gets a free pass as long as they aren't running for senate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@sonicare said:

Cool. I'll make sure every male facing sexual assault allegations gets a free pass as long as they aren't running for senate.

No one is giving Bill Clinton a "free pass". It's just your comments about him have absolutely 0 relevance in a thread about Roy Moore, someone who is running for public office. You may as well have told us you enjoy black licorice and that would have had as much relevance as Bill Clinton in this thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@perfect_blue said:
@sonicare said:

No one is giving Bill Clinton a "free pass". It's just your comments about him have absolutely 0 relevance in a thread about Roy Moore, someone who is running for public office. You may as well have told us you enjoy black licorice and that would have had as much relevance as Bill Clinton in this thread.

Your comments essentially did. "Bring this up when he runs for senate" - that seems to dismiss his past behavior. And there certainly is relevance in a thread about public officials and sexual assault allegations. The presidency is the highers public office in the country.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Sit down with your inane rambling and in no way countering the reports I keep funneling in, here is some new info to to keep you crying:

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

Unless they come forward and stand by the allegations their credibility is zero.

Also again teen girls is a broad term, are we talking over/under 16

Because if 16 and over , it´s legal and there is nothing to come after.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 DrLostRib

Apparently Roy Moore's wife reused an old endorsement letter with a bunch of pastors' names attached to it as a show of support after the allegations. It seems that the pastors weren't asked about their current endorsement or if their names could be used

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Unless they come forward and stand by the allegations their credibility is zero.

Jac, I know it's all a conspiracy, but here's a video of a woman crying about the memory of being sexually assaulted by Moore.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/woman-says-roy-moore-sexually-assaulted-her-when-she-was-n820446

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Jacanuk

@Serraph105 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Jac, I know it's all a conspiracy, but here's a video of a woman crying about the memory of being sexually assaulted by Moore.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/woman-says-roy-moore-sexually-assaulted-her-when-she-was-n820446

That seems so staged.

And strange that she comes forward now and not earlier if she remembers it that clearly.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 Serraph105

@Jacanuk said:
@Serraph105 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

That seems so staged.

And strange that she comes forward now and not earlier if she remembers it that clearly.

Like I said, it's all a conspiracy.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 Jacanuk

@Serraph105 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Serraph105 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

That seems so staged.

Ya, it seems strange

It´s kinda funny tho if you think about it, how puritan the far left have become.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 DrLostRib

@Jacanuk said:
@Serraph105 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Serraph105 said:

That seems so staged.

Ya, it seems strange

It´s kinda funny tho if you think about it, how puritan the far left have become.

why is it funny?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@Serraph105 said:
@Jacanuk said:

That seems so staged.

Ya, it seems strange

Man you really hate women............

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

So both of these stories I just linked are untrue?

Because of?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

So both of these stories are untrue?

Like i said, if they can't come forward with name and prove their allegations their credibility is zero.

But remember why hearsay is not considered credible and especially not over something that happened 40 years ago.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:

Like i said, if they can't come forward with name and prove their allegations their credibility is zero.

In your opinion.

"Paul Ryan says Moore should 'step aside,' allegations 'are credible'"

Others have differing views on the credibility of all of the information that has come out.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

In your opinion.

Others have differing views on the credibility of all of the information that has come out.

What is your point?

Also i hope you are not to naive to see why these republicans are stepping up like this, losing a republican "sure win" seat will be a disaster , so of course they are all running scared.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 Serraph105

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

In your opinion.

What is your point?

Also i hope you are not to naive to see why these republicans are stepping up like this, losing a republican "sure win" seat will be a disaster , so of course they are all running scared.

Do I really need to point out why standing against a sure win for the republican party, ensuring disaster as you say, isn't the obvious thing to do?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 Jacanuk

@Serraph105 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

In your opinion.

What is your point?

Do I really need to point out why standing against a sure win for the republican party, ensuring disaster as you say, isn't the obvious thing to do?

Well, that is the point, Alabama is no longer a sure win and the democrats even stand to win it in some polls.

So of course the republicans is running scared, they stand to lose a seat now meaning that the democrats will control it already from December and not after the midterms which many fear.

This campaign against Moore is right out of 99% of political handbooks on how to destroy your opponent

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

In your opinion.

What is your point?

My point is still the same it has been at the start of this thread, all of these mounting allegations could cost Moore the Senate seat.

Attacking the women, accounts, and news organizations isn't work out so well for you or Moore. Or Hannity and Breitbart. Basically, it seems like the extreme right is about to get screwed on this. They chose poorly.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:

This campaign against Moore is right out of 99% of political handbooks on how to destroy your opponent

So all of the news reports so far are false?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

What is your point?

My point is still the same it has been at the start of this thread, all of these mounting allegations could cost Moore the Senate seat.

Attacking the women and news organizations didn't work out so well for you or Moore. Or Hannity and Breitbart.

Eh? worked out?

I am not sure what your point is with that but i have no delusions about convincing you or anyone else.

And could cost? clearly Moore is a dead man walking and it´s a shame since it shows a sick culture in America that instead of being innocent until proven guilty, it´s now "guilty , guilty, guilty no matter what"

What makes it even more strange is that this seem to only hit republicans and no democrats, and as we all know Clinton loved his BJ´s so def, he is not the only one.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By Zaryia

Don't act like there wasn't 1 side aiming to aid Moore with pure conspiracy that has zero factual basis or sources and that you magically weren't part of it. You repeated Bannon talking points, and it's sick.

@Jacanuk said:

And could cost? clearly Moore is a dead man walking and it´s a shame since it shows a sick culture in America that instead of being innocent until proven guilty, it´s now "guilty , guilty, guilty no matter what"

Yeah. It's America that is sick.

Not the 32 year old who allegedly hung out around highschools and malls to pick up 14-18 year olds. And had sexual encounters with them, 2 being illegal. With well over 30 sources and corroborating claims from completely random people who never met over 5 different news stories.

That isn't sick at all.

P.S. Since you're certain Moore is a dead man walking now, you agree with me. That was my point. He's fucking toast now. And thank god. I'm glad you finally concede to everything I've been saying after your Breitbart talking points ended up not working.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 LJS9502_basic

@zaryia: I'm starting to think he's a Russian bot that disseminates misinformation.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 Zaryia

Hannity just back tracked. I bet you Jacnauk will also backtrack all of a sudden.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@LJS9502_basic said:

@zaryia: I'm starting to think he's a Russian bot that disseminates misinformation.

It would explain Jacanuk's appalling spelling and sentence structure.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#296  Edited By deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@Jacanuk: what does Clinton getting head from a consenting adult have to do with a 30 year old fondling children and telling them no one will believe them if they tell.

You're phukking sick in the brain son.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#297  Edited By R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

National Republican funding arms have stopped funding the Moore campaign (actually that entire 3 minute video is pretty damn interesting)

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:

Don't act like there wasn't 1 side aiming to aid Moore with pure conspiracy that has zero factual basis or sources and that you magically weren't part of it. You repeated Bannon talking points, and it's sick.

@Jacanuk said:

Yeah. It's America that is sick.

Not the 32 year old who allegedly hung out around highschools and malls to pick up 14-18 year olds. And had sexual encounters with them, 2 being illegal. With well over 30 sources and corroborating claims from completely random people who never met over 5 different news stories.

That isn't sick at all.

P.S. Since you're certain Moore is a dead man walking now, you agree with me. That was my point. He's fucking toast now. And thank god. I'm glad you finally concede to everything I've been saying after your Breitbart talking points ended up not working.

The first dommens is funny in that bad hypocritical way, you have already convicted and excecuted Moore on nothing but allegations.

Amd yes that is sick and its sick that a society no longer need actual credible proof but trust whatever a news outlet puts out.

Also stop with the schools nothing in all those links you post says that, they say a mall who claims he heard it from someone else. Not forgetting that if a acting DA was banned, it´s kinda strange it would not be a bigger story back then.

And no i don´t agree with you, i am just not oblivious to the fact that Moore is at a place where his chances of winning are zero.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 Jacanuk

@perfect_blue said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

It would explain Jacanuk's appalling spelling and sentence structure.

Aww so sweet to hear from the Canadian.

Anything else you want to tell? I mean now that the adults are talking and you seem to be jumping in with the kindergarten level

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

What is your point?

Attacking the women and news organizations didn't work out so well for you or Moore. Or Hannity and Breitbart.

Eh? worked out?

I am not sure what your point is with that but i have no delusions about convincing you or anyone else.

What makes it even more strange is that this seem to only hit republicans and no democrats, and as we all know Clinton loved his BJ´s so def, he is not the only one.

Your line of thinking was sound up until the last sentence. No one is arguing for the moral virtue of men in extreme seats of power. President Clinton. MLK. JFK. FDR. LBJ. All extremely powerful men who affected this country greatly. Each one cheated on their wives. Repeatedly. The notable difference with them and Moore? They cheated with consenting adults.

So yes. Moore is the only one who stands accused or defamed for underage sexual exploits.