Kyle Rittenhouse says Trump Supporter Lin Wood embezzled defense funds and kept him in Jail

• 62 results
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Charlottesville and Capitol Insurrections say hi.

I could list the events where the left has brought violence, Charlottesville would be included, and I'd be here all night typing out the cities they've damaged.

List them all you want. But the FBI says the biggest domestic threat is right wing violence.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By LJS9502_basic
@FireEmblem_Man said:

No, they will not win

You don't know that.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3728 Posts

@sargentd said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Yeah I believe this to be the case, I know many in the media tried to make Kyle out to be some type of monster, he was just a teenager who wanted to mediate damage. He was actually offering aid to protestors earlier in the night who got pepper sprayed. I believe there was a video as well in it Kyle talked about supporting BLM right to protest and any other groups to protest as well. (Video was before the night of the incident. Kid got in over his head once that whacked out pedophile threatened to kill him, chased him down, and went for his gun.

Funny too because many on the left keep trying to talk about it as if it's some race issue when race has nothing to do with it. A white kid shot 3 grown white men who were trying to attack him. That's what happened.... Only white people. 3 adults attacking a teenager open carrying.. that's what happened.

This idea that he got off for being white doesn't make a whole lot of sense when he only shot white people attacking him....

Never mind the fact that we now have children on American streets with assault rifles, which is nuts in itself, those 3 people were provoked into attacking him. Pretty strange that you can provoke someone to attack you then claim self defense.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54  Edited By sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

@thenation said:

@sonic_spark:

1. You take off the blinders, dont use CNN when it suits you.

2. Only right wing media cares and even they are moving on.

3. That other guy settled out of court and there is no guarantee here.

4. You might want to understand the reality first before you talk. The burdeb of proof is lower in civili court and there us enough there to claim damages. They sue they win easy in a fair trial.

1. When it suits me? Firstly, it was a legal panel invited, and not one of CNN's correspondents. Secondly, I think all the media is trash.

2. Whatever. I should flag this once the civil suit starts.

3. There are no guarantees, but so many facts were wrong and the defamation high, likely going to win.

4. You have absolutely no concept of how damages and liability work.

CWEBB04z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55  Edited By CWEBB04z
Member since 2006 • 4879 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: I lived in Baltimore during the Freddie Gray riots and they fkin destroyed the city. I disagree with the FBI. These dudes that werent even from Maryland came to our city and destroyed everything, looted everything. The right didnt do this to Baltimore.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 LJS9502_basic

@CWEBB04z said:

@LJS9502_basic: I lived in Baltimore during the Freddie Gray riots and they fkin destroyed the city. I disagree with the FBI. These dudes that werent even from Maryland came to our city and destroyed everything, looted everything. The right didnt do this to Baltimore.

Most of the riots had out of town people come in to incite/destroy most anywhere a protest occurred.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#57 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I could list the events where the left has brought violence, Charlottesville would be included, and I'd be here all night typing out the cities they've damaged.

List them all you want. But the FBI says the biggest domestic threat is right wing violence.

Yeah, the same FBI who later admitted they knew the Steele Dossier was fake but used it anyway to start an illegal investigation. Color me surprised they would say/do something else that is considerably divisive and false.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#58  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts
@tjandmia said:
@sargentd said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Yeah I believe this to be the case, I know many in the media tried to make Kyle out to be some type of monster, he was just a teenager who wanted to mediate damage. He was actually offering aid to protestors earlier in the night who got pepper sprayed. I believe there was a video as well in it Kyle talked about supporting BLM right to protest and any other groups to protest as well. (Video was before the night of the incident. Kid got in over his head once that whacked out pedophile threatened to kill him, chased him down, and went for his gun.

Funny too because many on the left keep trying to talk about it as if it's some race issue when race has nothing to do with it. A white kid shot 3 grown white men who were trying to attack him. That's what happened.... Only white people. 3 adults attacking a teenager open carrying.. that's what happened.

This idea that he got off for being white doesn't make a whole lot of sense when he only shot white people attacking him....

Never mind the fact that we now have children on American streets with assault rifles, which is nuts in itself, those 3 people were provoked into attacking him. Pretty strange that you can provoke someone to attack you then claim self defense.

How'd he provoke them? He was walking down the street while Rosenbaum hid and waited for him to walk past, then ran out and attacked him. Rittenhouse was walking down the street.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Yeah, the same FBI who later admitted they knew the Steele Dossier was fake but used it anyway to start an illegal investigation. Color me surprised they would say/do something else that is considerably divisive and false.

Not the topic of this thread. Stop derailing. Also ignore facts all you want but that doesn't change the facts.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#60 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

Think I heard this story a long while back, the original lawyer not only raided rhe criminal defense fund but also took the cases and funds for a handful of January 6th rioters and ran off with the money... what ever happened after that I am unaware, they ever find him?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Not the topic of this thread. Stop derailing. Also ignore facts all you want but that doesn't change the facts.

It's a response to your stupid comment. Do not make stupid comments if you're just going to whine about people responding to them.

This topic is not about the Steele Dossier. Stop lying and trolling.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3728 Posts

At this point, everyone should expect to be screwed over by anyone associated with Trump.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Yeah, the same FBI who

Hello resident liar and spinster Eoten.

1. You must provide citation that the FBI's claim on domestic terror is false. You will not do this, you are a bad debater.

2. The DHS and the GAO also said this and/or gave data showing this. You lose this round and will continue to always lose here.

But this is all off-topic. You derail any thread that puts anyone on your political spectrum in a bad light and I have no clue how you aren't banned for doing that so often. Lets talk about far right Lin Wood screwing over your golden boy Kyle.