Kyle Rittenhouse says Trump Supporter Lin Wood embezzled defense funds and kept him in Jail

• 62 results
FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

From a brief clip on Tucker Carlson's upcoming documentary, Kyle Rittenhouse has stated his former lawyer purposely kept him in jail and stole his defense funds for his own betterment. Kyle also stated he supported BLM after George Floyd's murder

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1462955974071926790?t=JaMI4Jbj8MZMisozPyQoqA&s=19

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 7975 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: Yeah I believe this to be the case, I know many in the media tried to make Kyle out to be some type of monster, he was just a teenager who wanted to mediate damage. He was actually offering aid to protestors earlier in the night who got pepper sprayed. I believe there was a video as well in it Kyle talked about supporting BLM right to protest and any other groups to protest as well. (Video was before the night of the incident. Kid got in over his head once that whacked out pedophile threatened to kill him, chased him down, and went for his gun.

Funny too because many on the left keep trying to talk about it as if it's some race issue when race has nothing to do with it. A white kid shot 3 grown white men who were trying to attack him. That's what happened.... Only white people. 3 adults attacking a teenager open carrying.. that's what happened.

This idea that he got off for being white doesn't make a whole lot of sense when he only shot white people attacking him....

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

So much fucking scum in Trump's circle. Didn't Bannon also screw over several of Trump's cultists?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Yeah I believe this to be the case, I know many in the media tried to make Kyle out to be some type of monster, he was just a teenager who wanted to mediate damag

Funny too because many on the left keep trying to talk about it as if it's some race issue when race has nothing to do with it. A white kid shot 3 grown white men who were trying to attack him. That's what happened.... Only white people. 3 adults attacking a teenager open carrying.. that's what happened.

This thread is about the far right crook Lin Wood embezzling the kid. Not the left or the media.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178807 Posts

@sargentd said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Yeah I believe this to be the case, I know many in the media tried to make Kyle out to be some type of monster, he was just a teenager who wanted to mediate damage. He was actually offering aid to protestors earlier in the night who got pepper sprayed. I believe there was a video as well in it Kyle talked about supporting BLM right to protest and any other groups to protest as well. (Video was before the night of the incident. Kid got in over his head once that whacked out pedophile threatened to kill him, chased him down, and went for his gun.

This idea that he got off for being white doesn't make a whole lot of sense when he only shot white people attacking him....

This read is hilarious but also off topic.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 7975 Posts
@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Yeah I believe this to be the case, I know many in the media tried to make Kyle out to be some type of monster, he was just a teenager who wanted to mediate damag

This thread is about the far right crook Lin Wood embezzling the kid. Not the left or the media.

and its about this, as posted by TC.

"Kyle also stated he supported BLM after George Floyd's murder"

Avatar image for deactivated-622fe92f3678e
deactivated-622fe92f3678e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By deactivated-622fe92f3678e
Member since 2021 • 1836 Posts

This damn kid needs to go away. The families of the people he killed need to sue him!

Black96Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Black96Z
Member since 2007 • 952 Posts

@thenation: He could have been protecting and helping a nursing home full of sick and elderly and you would still believe he was in the wrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@Black96Z: Nice assumption. Where are all these low post count right wing posters coming from? Its almost like either go right or get cancelled.

Black96Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Black96Z
Member since 2007 • 952 Posts

@thenation: Maybe we have more going on with our lives unlike you who makes gamespot a major necessity in life.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts
@thenation said:

@Black96Z: Nice assumption. Where are all these low post count right wing posters coming from? Its almost like either go right or get cancelled.

Stop complaining, you're using an account less than a year old because your previous one, Yessir, was banned. You have no room to accuse people of alts. I am sure any mod here can see that your current account was created only a few hours on the same exact day Yessir disappeared.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Eoten

On the topic of Linn Wood, most people knew he was a self serving scumbag a while ago.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15541 Posts
@eoten said:
@thenation said:

Nice assumption. Where are all these low post count right wing posters coming from? Its almost like either go right or get cancelled.

Stop complaining, you're using an account less than a year old because your previous one, Yessir, was banned. You have no room to accuse people of alts. I am sure any mod here can see that your current account was created only a few hours on the same exact day Yessir disappeared.

Russian bot unironically complains about suspicious account activity.

Fucking lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@Black96Z: lmao. I dont even post that much.

@eoten: lmao! Funny thing is that account wasnt banned. Funnier is i didnt call anybody an alt in here. Stop making shit up.

@Vaasman: Comedy. Im 110% he has an alt. Why else get so defensive and attack me over something i didnt say? I didnt even mention him.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Eoten

@Vaasman said:
@eoten said:
@thenation said:

Nice assumption. Where are all these low post count right wing posters coming from? Its almost like either go right or get cancelled.

Russian bot unironically complains about suspicious account activity.

Fucking lol.

Russian bot? Wtf?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Eoten
@thenation said:

@Black96Z: lmao. I dont even post that much.

@eoten: lmao! Funny thing is that account wasnt banned. Funnier is i didnt call anybody an alt in here. Stop making shit up.

@Vaasman: Comedy. Im 110% he has an alt. Why else get so defensive and attack me over something i didnt say? I didnt even mention him.

Really, do you deleted that account all on your own and made an alt?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@eoten: You spout the same bullshit over and over again, refuse to alter your world view and twist everything to fit your narrative. Dont act surprised, you have been called that before by multiple people.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FireEmblem_Man

@thenation said:

@eoten: You spout the same bullshit over and over again, refuse to alter your world view and twist everything to fit your narrative. Dont act surprised, you have been called that before by multiple people.

Bruh, you came here with the same worldview and after proving self-defense on the trial. You never even bother to look at the evidence or footage. Yet, you continue to believe he's guilty and a murderer.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6939 Posts

He is just a dumb kid who exercised extremely poor judgement because of some need to feel useful. Got himself into a shit situation, acted in self-defense etc.

'Hey people, we have ourselves some protesting and unrest. Likely gonna have some property damage tonight. Come on down with your AR and lend us a hand.'

Said no police spokesperson, ever.

Because that is an entirely stupid idea. It is bad enough that the police have to deal with this shit in the first place. Showing up armed to 'help' makes their job harder and greatly heightens the probability of these events.

Kid should have been sentenced to 30 days in school for remedial logic lessons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@FireEmblem_Man: Never really commented on it, and stop gatekeeping for that troll. FYI, people are allowed to disagree with you.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Zaryia

@eoten said:
@thenation said:

Why is this ban dodging alt complaining and not talking about the topic as usual.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@zaryia: Was that at me?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Eoten

@thenation said:

Probably, because my message was a response to yours after you started accusing people of being alts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@eoten: Making shit up again? I never accused anybody of being alts in here. Stop derailing the thread and get back on topic. I wont feed your attempts to derail another thread again.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5011 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: Wow, what a scumbag lawyer.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Eoten

@appariti0n said:

Yeah, he was known to be a scumbag a while ago. Long time donor to democratic campaigns as well.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:
@appariti0n said:

Yeah, he was known to be a scumbag a while ago. Long time donor to democratic campaigns as well.

trump's lawyer. Don't try to hide from it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@eoten: Lin Wood is a Republican who supported Trump and backed his 2020 lie and even called for Pences death. But he is an ebil democrat obviously. You need help.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Zaryia

@thenation said:

Nope.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:
@appariti0n said:

Long time donor to democratic campaigns as well.

Lmao this spin.

He's a far right Republican and one of the primary election lie conspiracy theorists.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#32 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

@thenation said:

This damn kid needs to go away. The families of the people he killed need to sue him!

They won't win.

On the other hand, Rittenhouse is going to be a multi-millionaire by the time he sues the media outlets, writes a book, does interviews, etc.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LJS9502_basic

@sonic_spark said:
@thenation said:

They won't win.

On the other hand, Rittenhouse is going to be a multi-millionaire by the time he sues the media outlets, writes a book, does interviews, etc.

Not necessarily true. OJ was sued and the family won.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@sonic_spark: Yes they will. Its a slam dunk for them. Slaughterhouse most likely wont win shit by suing, maybe a penny. A book? Interviews? He will be an afterthought by 2022.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 sonic_spark

@thenation said:

@sonic_spark: Yes they will. Its a slam dunk for them. Slaughterhouse most likely wont win shit by suing, maybe a penny. A book? Interviews? He will be an afterthought by 2022.

Take the blinders off, all likelihood says they won't. In fact, CNN just had a panel on this exact issue, and it was advised by the counsel there that it was a losing argument.

He will be an afterthought, but don't think for a second that he won't reap the financial benefits of his 15 minutes of fame.

And he's absolutely guaranteed to win. That other kid sued CNN and got paid, and that was no where near the coverage of Rittenhouse, to give you a comparable.

You may not like the reality of it, but welcome to the US judicial system.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sonic_spark
@LJS9502_basic said:
@sonic_spark said:
@thenation said:

They won't win.

That's a fair point. But the circumstances of OJ and Rittenhouse are different. There is a self-defense element to the Rittenhouse trial and there was no question he killed the individuals, but with OJ it was either he did or didn't with circumstantial evidence. In the civil trial, the burden of proof is so much lower (balance of probabilities, so 50+%) it was determined he did it. With Rittenhouse, I think the element of the self-defense aspect and the other mitigating factors are likely far more favourable to Rittenhouse than what OJ had to work with.

And even though, based on the trial, OJ likely did it, I still think there are more probable explanations. I think if OJ didn't do it, he knows - even generally - who did. Not much into conspiracy, but this would be one of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@sonic_spark:

1. You take off the blinders, dont use CNN when it suits you.

2. Only right wing media cares and even they are moving on.

3. That other guy settled out of court and there is no guarantee here.

4. You might want to understand the reality first before you talk. The burdeb of proof is lower in civili court and there us enough there to claim damages. They sue they win easy in a fair trial.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58155 Posts

It will be interesting to see what direction Kyle Rittenhouse's life takes after this. His adult life is just beginning, and it already sounds like he doesn't want to be associated with the far right despite his actions.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 14

#39 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41489 Posts

Kyle gets no sympathy from me...

@mrbojangles25 said:

It will be interesting to see what direction Kyle Rittenhouse's life takes after this. His adult life is just beginning, and it already sounds like he doesn't want to be associated with the far right despite his actions.

Too late after that pic with Ricky Schroder. He made this bed. He's sleeping in it.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 FireEmblem_Man

@nintendoboy16: Only because you don't care about the truth or the rights of the individual, you are so far gone to the point of insanity that you can't grasp to reality due to how much garbage news you watch that leans to tribalism of politics without seeing nuance

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Eoten

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@nintendoboy16: Only because you don't care about the truth or the rights of the individual, you are so far gone to the point of insanity that you can't grasp to reality due to how much garbage news you watch that leans to tribalism of politics without seeing nuance

Hence the left relies on hate mobs to try to get what they want through force and threats of violence.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@eoten: Like January 6th and threatening to kill government officials? Oh wait, that was your side. Again, no ground to stand on.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Hence the left relies on hate mobs to try to get what they want through force and threats of violence.

Charlottesville and Capitol Insurrections say hi.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 nintendoboy16

@FireEmblem_Man said:

Oh act like THAT has never happened to you? I thought you all wanted a less "politically correct" America, if not the world. Well, here is what too much "political INCORRECTNESS" bought us.

You make the bed, you are sleeping in it.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 FireEmblem_Man

@nintendoboy16: Is that the best you can do? I'm not the one in fear that the do nothing Republicans are out there to get me. Or let alone your extreme paranoia that those with guns are free to shoot anyone with self defense. I live in reality. I lived in a Dominant Democratic City with the strickest gun laws, but also with the worst homicidal rates. Yet here you are. "Waaaah rEpUbLiCaNs aNd mOrMoNs gUnNa gEt mE! sAvE mE jOhN oLiVeR!"

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 nintendoboy16

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@nintendoboy16: Is that the best you can do? I'm not the one in fear that the do nothing Republicans are out there to get me. Or let alone your extreme paranoia that those with guns are free to shoot anyone with self defense. I live in reality. I lived in a Dominant Democratic City with the strickest gun laws, but also with the worst homicidal rates. Yet here you are. "Waaaah rEpUbLiCaNs aNd mOrMoNs gUnNa gEt mE! sAvE mE jOhN oLiVeR!"

"Do nothing!" Sure. Because 1/6 was a whole lot of "nothing."

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 FireEmblem_Man

@LJS9502_basic said:
@sonic_spark said:
@thenation said:

They won't win.

No, they will not win

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Eoten

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Charlottesville and Capitol Insurrections say hi.

I could list the events where the left has brought violence, Charlottesville would be included, and I'd be here all night typing out the cities they've damaged.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

A vast majority of domestic terrorism is from the right wing in the last decade. They are one of the top threats according to our ICA. Left wing not so much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By deactivated-622fe92f3678e

@zaryia: He just blamed Charlottesville on the left. 🤦‍♂️🤡🙄🤣